View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1231 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 231113111811221122712281229123012311232123312341235124112811331 ... LastLast
Results 30,751 to 30,775 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Yeah, I need to get those downloads for my games. I've got a boatload of Black/White series games over the years, so I might as well take full advantage of it.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    lol and arch thanks for supporting my starmie XD but yeah the voting hasn't started :/ but anyway guys i got all three shiny dialga downloads so now i just have to rng them
    Good luck with that Fairy...I hope it ends up being simple to do .... It's a pity we are not getting those events in Ireland... :C ... They better not skip us for the torchic event (T-T)
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Good luck with that Fairy...I hope it ends up being simple to do .... It's a pity we are not getting those events in Ireland... :C ... They better not skip us for the torchic event (T-T)
    It is, I already RNGed one of mine.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

What events are going on in Ireland?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    It is, I already RNGed one of mine.
    Well, that's good news. I wish I wasn't so lazy so that I could attempt RNG'ing XD

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    What events are going on in Ireland?
    Nothing..... it's really annoying as we don't get any VGC's or anything, We do usually get the wifi ones thankfully. XC
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

thanks guys and quote your from ireland 0_0 I learn something new everyday lol just you post confuses me...anyway yeah ill go for timid,modest and quiet nature first all flawless i may do one tonight not sure....thanks everyone for the good luck once there finished there free for all you guys blonde quote and myrrh you guys are free to do any hp type the other guys ask unless you want to do other flawless like mild/careful natures...

I think Quote just meant she got hers, replying to the first part of mjunior's post, about the Dragon's being easy to RNG. They would be easy to RNG in B/W 1, being harder in B/W 2

I simply plan to get a boatload of them. I've got something like six or seven 5th Gen games in total, so I'm bound to get what I want in the end. LOL

EDIT: Got the inspiration on a trade shop theme from an old buddy of mine. It'll be called The Black Market and will be themed completely around that name.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 30th August 2013 at 8:12 AM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I think Quote just meant she got hers, replying to the first part of mjunior's post, about the Dragon's being easy to RNG. They would be easy to RNG in B/W 1, being harder in B/W 2
    Myrrh's right I live in the smack dab center of the USA. However, the European release for the Shiny Dialga is now live.
    The shiny Dialga event is simple to RNG even on B2/W2.

Sorry for the inactivity; haven't had the chance to get on the laptop, and I've (sort of) started practicing on my keyboard again.

Hope everyone is having a good day/night.

Myrrh's right I live in the smack dab center of the USA. However, the European release for the Shiny Dialga is now live.
    The shiny Dialga event is simple to RNG even on B2/W2.
    it was more of how you worded it though quote i thought you lived in the usa but i was like what... >.> if you read it can be easily mistaken lol

It is very misleading lol

I hope I can battle tonight... I need to do some secret tests tonight, so that will be fun.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    it was more of how you worded it though quote i thought you lived in the usa but i was like what... >.> if you read it can be easily mistaken lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    It is very misleading lol
    I can see how you could've made the mistake of thinking I said that the event was available for Ireland but I didn't allude to anything about me living Ireland.

Unfortunately the closest country that has the event available are the GAME stores of the UK, I think that the little section of the UK that's connected to Ireland might host it, however it'll be a long drive to get there.

Eurgh. Im sorry, I sorta took a Hi-Atus... But I am back for now... Hi Eevee
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

Unfortunately the closest country that has the event available are the GAME stores of the UK, I think that the little section of the UK that's connected to Ireland might host it, however it'll be a long drive to get there.
    Yes, it would take four hours of time that I cannot spare, and would be unable to do for each of them. It's a pity XC . Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    Eurgh. Im sorry, I sorta took a Hi-Atus... But I am back for now... Hi Eevee
    Hello Hiyy, Welcome back to the forums
        Spoiler:

Looking for a battle buddy, if any of you guys are interested. I need to start developing my own style and how I like to play, but I want it to be effective! And I'm willing to offer advice and help out with whatever I can in return, of course. VM me if anyone is interested!

Gotta go get my shiny event pokemon tomorrow, or I fear I'll miss the bus completely... next one starts soon doesn't it?
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

COMEBACK WIN! http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-47981170 love how this battle turned out in the end, although he quit on his last pokemon (and I was on mine as well) but this battle was entertaining :P also Yellow, if you want to test me, it needs to be soon! I am going out later tonight!
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Kinda off topic, but I did sweep with Serperior when the team was based around SD Samurott.
    He let me sett up..lol
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

So me and Blazikenite ( hes trying to join TEG but his internet sucks) are going to make our own nom and yeah hear it is

Ludicolo wth Life orb
    Swift Swim and Modest nature
    Hydro pump
    Giga Drain
    Focus Blast
    Ice Beam

Me: Dis Ludicolo is badass because with a rain dance build team member he is deadly considered to down legenderies

Blazikenite: ludicolo's are typically awsome to start with but wow this is awsome

Me: as u uassaly say isn't he able to eat face

Blazikenite: that's correct

Me: By my normal guessing he can topple Groundon Dialga Rayquaza and others and he doesn't have a 4xs weakness making him very versatile

Blazikenite: I fought my friend's ludicolo in a level 100 battle and it took multiple of my Pokemon to defeat it, ludocolo's are not to be messed with )

Me: So yeah TEG this is Swampurtz and Blazikenutes nom so bye
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    So me and Blazikenite ( hes trying to join TEG but his internet sucks) are going to make our own nom and yeah hear it is

Ludicolo wth Life orb
    Swift Swim and Modest nature
    Hydro pump
    Giga Drain
    Focus Blast
    Ice Beam

Me: Dis Ludicolo is badass because with a rain dance build team member he is deadly considered to down legenderies

Blazikenite: ludicolo's are typically awsome to start with but wow this is awsome

Me: as u uassaly say isn't he able to eat face

Blazikenite: that's correct

Me: By my normal guessing he can topple Groundon Dialga Rayquaza and others and he doesn't have a 4xs weakness making him very versatile

Blazikenite: I fought my friend's ludicolo in a level 100 battle and it took multiple of my Pokemon to defeat it, ludocolo's are not to be messed with )

Me: So yeah TEG this is Swampurtz and Blazikenutes nom so bye
    It's illegal to have swift swim with someone who has drizzle on the same team, but I could see potential in this countering rain teams we come up against!

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    COMEBACK WIN! http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-47981170 love how this battle turned out in the end, although he quit on his last pokemon (and I was on mine as well) but this battle was entertaining :P also Yellow, if you want to test me, it needs to be soon! I am going out later tonight!
    Just had one very similar! http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-48004299.
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

If anyone else wants to try out for a special War Team spot then they need to PM me within the next 12 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    If anyone else wants to try out for a special War Team spot then they need to PM me within the next 12 hours or so.
    Good luck to everyone else, wish I did a better job than I did xD
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Since nothing else is happening ill post yet another CCAT suggestion. IE: i am bored no one else is posting.

Sonic (Thundurus-Therian) (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Agility
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Focus Blast

Sets up agility and nothing can stop it. (except a focus miss... or double miss... or just my luck. and pink blobs). T-bolt provides excellent stab. (opt thunder if we use rain) HP Ice deals with dem drags. Focus blast rips through steels that would normally wall it. Pairs well with skarm imo.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

My suggestion is going be an underrated Scarfer, ScarfGar.

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
    252 SAtk / 4 Sdef / 252 Spe
    Timid
    Levitate
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Thunderbolt/Thunder

ScarfGar is awesome as it can spin block while OHKOing Starmie with Shadow Ball for a surprise kill and 2HKOs 'Cruel and Donphan. While Thunder is preferred for the guaranteed 2HKO (Tbolt 2HKO's 53% of the time outside rain), but it is still a nice chance. This can keep hazards on the field while being a fast sweeper when needed. Ghost has great neutral coverage and gets nice STAB. Focus Blast loses games provided a strong fighting type move to deal with steel types. Hidden Power [Ice] can be used to revenge kill Dragons. Breloom and Celebi are OHKO'd and 2HKO'd respectively with Shadow Ball with SR and a layer of Spikes, so Sludge Wave is not needed. Thunderbolt/Thunder is where this set shines though. Thunderbolt allows it to kill 'Cruel and Keldeo, although Thunder secures the 2HKO and OHKO.

Spoiler:- Calcs:

Noms will end tomorrow.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 31st August 2013 at 10:48 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Scizor @ Flying Gem
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Acrobatics
    - Swords Dance
    - Superpower
    - Bullet Punch

Scizor is already a monster, but this set can bypass some of his counters.

What are Scizors #1 counters? Bulky Water types, Jelli and Tenta most notably.

+2 252 Atk Flying Gem Scizor Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 216+ Def Jellicent: 335-395 (83.12 - 98.01%) -- 68.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252 Atk Flying Gem Scizor Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Vaporeon: 353-416 (76.24 - 89.84%) -- 18.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252 Atk Flying Gem Scizor Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 236+ Def Tentacruel: 343-404 (94.23 - 110.98%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
    +1 252 Atk Flying Gem Scizor Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 88 HP / 4 Def Gyarados: 326-384 (92.35 - 108.78%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

note: I originally wrote more with a lot more calcs, but I closed to damn tab by accident and I'm not going to write it again.

Page 1231 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 231113111811221122712281229123012311232123312341235124112811331 ... LastLast