View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1232 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 232113211821222122812291230123112321233123412351236124212821332 ... LastLast
Results 30,776 to 30,800 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

That's a pretty good Scizor! I'm assuming you'll be using that?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Heya guys. Activity post again. I'm way too busy with work nowadays :/ how are things here and how are all you ladies and gentleman doing ? Good I hope well I'll be around so love and peace )

Remember folks, Jesus loves the little children... well he would of he wasn't made up. Praise Gatnet, god of Pokemon nothingness.

P.S. activity posy

I hate it that Scizor can learn Acrobatics and Scyther not, who would defenatly make better use of the move
    but its an nice set DK. I personally am not going to vote for it though, knowing that Scar is already in the team.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

Hi! I'd love to join this guild seems to fit my favorite types and looks (hopefully) friendly to less experienced competitive battlers. as such it would be my honor to apply for membership.

Name: Namelesskitty
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS
    Favorite Water/Grass: Water: Quagsire Grass: Breloom
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: The Dragon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    That's a pretty good Scizor! I'm assuming you'll be using that?
    It's a nomination to the CCAT. I do use it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Remember folks, Jesus loves the little children... well he would of he wasn't made up. Praise Gatnet, god of Pokemon nothingness.

P.S. activity posy
    ignores bad typo

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    I hate it that Scizor can learn Acrobatics and Scyther not, who would defenatly make better use of the move
    but its an nice set DK. I personally am not going to vote for it though, knowing that Scar is already in the team.
    I agree, Scyther should be able to get Acrobatics...

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesskitty View Post
    Hi! I'd love to join this guild seems to fit my favorite types and looks (hopefully) friendly to less experienced competitive battlers. as such it would be my honor to apply for membership.

Name: Namelesskitty
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS
    Favorite Water/Grass: Water: Quagsire Grass: Breloom
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: The Dragon Knight
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here and learn as much as you want! :]

If you have any question don't be afraid to VM/PM me or FairyWitch (Guild Leader). If you want to talk to people, the TEG Xat is a good place to talk to people. People aren't always on, but someone is usually on there. You'll have to get memebered by a mod for the xat (I am one, and am on often. I'll be on again tomorrow but not today) before you can start posting on it. You can ask for battles and talk about anything there.

P.S. activity posy
    this the most craziest activity post i have seen so far from you garnet LMAO but anyway guys ill be on tommorow after work so just saying also scizor me like it dragonknight that is another good choice for the CCAT...also welcome to the guild new member ill add you as soon as i can im a busy gal so it may take some time to add if you need anything just let us know and try to be as active as you can for the guild a post here and there showing your around would be fine...i know we all can get busy sometimes...also talk to any tester that fits your playing style either if its wifi or PS...

Just realized I haven't posted here in a while so I should do an activity post too, I'm sorry but I've been really busy of late, I tend to be pretty erratic when I work on my own though so I don't really have an ETA on when I'll be more active again. One of my favorite old co-workers is coming into town though and she's the anti-thesis of my existence so I'll be more organized and active then. If you guys ever need me you can just message at your leisure, I make a point to check serebii around 6 or more times a day.

Oh and if there are any other Etrian Odyssey fans out there I'm working on a one-shot fanfic so message if you're interested in reading :P That's all folks! (Etrian Odyssey is a 3DS role-playing, dungeon crawler game you guys should really try out the demo in the E-Shop if you're interested, EO isn't very well known though, I've only come across 2 other people in real life who know the games exist )

And I've gone blathering again I'll stop before I make this too long sorry Dx

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

I've only tried the Etrian Odyssey IV demo, it was fun though a little challenging kinda soon (though again, it was a demo. But good challenging and not stupid hard). Also kinda daunting creating like 6-7 characters from completely blank slates, though the roleplay type progress is interesting.

Yeah EO is known for its challenge and I love it ^_^ If you aren't prepared while adventuring and take stupid risks the game will kill you, and the tense choices you have to make later on really add the the feel that the Labyrinth is a dangerous place that could kill you at any turn. I'm attracted to games with such a hardcore single-player aspect to them like that, the rpg part of it makes it even more customizable and I enjoy the different choices you have for teams, even characters of similar classes can end up vastly different later on.

Oh, there's also an easy mode if you're not into the extreme challenge the game offers, which isn't too extreme if you're cautious and you know how RPGs or dungeon crawlers usually work. I've yet to experience a total party wipe with the amount of caution I exert but I've suffered several deaths, the nice thing is that it's just a small fee to revive your dead allies so you don't have to worry about your characters being permanently deleted on stupid luck or anything.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 1st September 2013 at 8:45 AM.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

The only other game I've played that's close to Dungeon Crawler was Digimon World 2 .-. I'm up for difficulty, with the demo I just needed to grind a bit and get more in the know about gameplay.

Wow, thanks for the suggestion, Freeze; I'm going to try the demo now.

Edit: Okay, I tried out the demo.
    I love the whole class and skill system (one the first things I look for in an RPG/RTS), but the lack of, eh, 'developed' battle animations kind of puts me off. And just the demo is quite hard (not complaining or anything; I enjoy difficulty); some baboon (not the ones you can see on the field) killed my whole party in one hit each.
    I might warm up to the system; who knows, but I'm looking for something similar to Golden Sun, Final Fantasy III, or Awakening.
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 1st September 2013 at 3:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    The only other game I've played that's close to Dungeon Crawler was Digimon World 2 .-. I'm up for difficulty, with the demo I just needed to grind a bit and get more in the know about gameplay.
    Well, I played and I own Digimon World 4.
    Got it years ago,and I still have it, works and everything.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

P.S. activity posy

Lol just what that brightened my day man and welcome nameless skity I am Swampurtz lord of Swampurts and I claim this thread I n the name of Pokemon adventures and mud fish kind

"Yeah we help and hinder swampurtz and do funny skits" Gold said

"Along with what gold said I do the Same you will enjoy these just look in hid previous posts" Ruby said

Yeah and read some of vm posts on my friends list

And my arrogance surpasses all logic so pineapple
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 1st September 2013 at 6:25 PM.
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Wow, thanks for the suggestion, Freeze; I'm going to try the demo now.

Edit: Okay, I tried out the demo.
    I love the whole class and skill system (one the first things I look for in an RPG/RTS), but the lack of, eh, 'developed' battle animations kind of puts me off. And just the demo is quite hard (not complaining or anything; I enjoy difficulty); some baboon (not the ones you can see on the field) killed my whole party in one hit each.
    I might warm up to the system; who knows, but I'm looking for something similar to Golden Sun, Final Fantasy III, or Awakening.
    That's strange, you may have progressed to far into the map without leveling enough, maps are usually divided into "parts" where tougher and tougher enemies attack when you get to parts further from the beginning. Can you tell me your party makeup? If you had a Nighthunter in your party you could research the skill Decoy Sign and have enemies attack one of your tougher allies like the Fortress or the Soldier class nobody can spell (Landschnekt I think? Lol, I have one of these in my party but I can't spell it off the top of my head), while they use the defend option to lower the amount of damage they take and a medic spams heal on them to keep them alive. Then the other units can focus on hitting the enemy.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 1st September 2013 at 6:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Digimon World 2, eh? I have the full game. Prolly one of my favorite titles on the PS1. (It ain't PSX people, that's an obscure, weird system that's really expensive.)
    Somewhat activity post. Anyone else here that does UU on PS? I'm up for a challenge.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

I might just lurk today. Just send me a vm if you need me. Stuff is happening, so I might not actually be able to do much today, but I can answer questions and stuff...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Alright - this will be my last post here until the Christmas holiday arrives.

I'll be around until tomorrow evening if you need me for anything,otherwise I wish you all the best of starts to your academic years if you're starting one

Enjoy yourselves! - shouldn't be tricky whilst I'm gone ^ ^
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 1st September 2013 at 9:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post

I'll be around until tomorrow evening if you need me for anything,otherwise I wish you all the best of starts to your academic years if you're starting one

Enjoy yourselves! [s]- shouldn't be tricky whilst I'm gone ^ ^[s]
    we shall see you back soon bye arch thanks for letting us know when you get back we shall be awaiting for your return we shall miss while your away from serebii and the guild

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post

Enjoy yourselves! - shouldn't be tricky whilst I'm gone ^ ^
    Bye for now! See ya when you come back... :3
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Damn I need to start a chat um um So who is really ecstatic for the new fairy type cause it is going to change competitive battling

"Most of the new ones are freaking adorable" Ruby said.

"Did i hear him right or am I deaf" Blue asked.

"Yes you heard him correctly" Green, Red, Saphire, Black, White and Yellow said.

"What did I say" Ruby asked

"Dude your homo" White said while she face palmed

Hey Ruby is cool in his own way and shut up white u had your own agent leave you for N now that's pathetic.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh nice swampurt" Red said
    My FEA Family:

Noms is closing. Time to gather all the sets I still need to update the 3rd post

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Noms is closing. Time to gather all the sets I still need to update the 3rd post
    so we should be able to vote soon that gunna be awesome haka good luck to all the noms

Round 2 nominations have ended, so voting will commence! Have fun and let the best set win! Wow I'm tired.
        Spoiler:- Sets:

Vote landorus It's a champion. Just look at dat face.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Page 1232 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 232113211821222122812291230123112321233123412351236124212821332 ... LastLast