View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1239 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 239113911891229123512361237123812391240124112421243124912891339 ... LastLast
Results 30,951 to 30,975 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    cheap? if you think about it this way in turns though multiply how much money they will make per year...that is what im saying...they make way more doing the 5 dollar thing...thats what im having issue with paying more for a game which real life stuff is more important where i can be using my money on food, and bills...just saying entertainment is last for me if it comes to spending so much on transfering/storage for a year...

edit: awwww thanks refreeze you so sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by GoggleWaddleDee View Post
    Could you also help me transfer my Pokemon when I get the game? =)
    Yeah its no prob, I'm willing to do it for anyone in the guild.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

The price is pretty damn reasonable as is. One time fee for unlimited seems kinda unreasonable for us to ask : l

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    The price is pretty damn reasonable as is. One time fee for unlimited seems kinda unreasonable for us to ask : l
    meh i give up ill just have refreeze help me out...imo its a load of bull and unreasonable to do that but whatever i hate to argue/debate with you guys cuaz you guys are great friends i hate to upset anyone of you guys >.>

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

It's a cheap move of Nintendo to make an seperate DLC for pokemon which you actually sort of need to have more joy in the upcoming game.
    Transfering your shiny eevee so it can evolve into Shiny Sylveon for one, and now they ask money for that too, the game itself is already 50 why make it more expensive.
    5 euro ain't that much or something but it's still something extra, gamefreak doesn't force you to pay it but come on I think everyone wants their b/w2 poks in the X and Y.

I agree with u fairy, first life then games although if life can be hard a silly stupid game like pokemon can help alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    It's a cheap move of Nintendo to make an seperate DLC for pokemon which you actually sort of need to have more joy in the upcoming game.
    Transfering your shiny eevee so it can evolve into Shiny Sylveon for one, and now they ask money for that too, the game itself is already 50 why make it more expensive.
    5 euro ain't that much or something but it's still something extra, gamefreak doesn't force you to pay it but come on I think everyone wants their b/w2 poks in the X and Y.

I agree with u fairy, first life then games although if life can be hard a silly stupid game like pokemon can help alot.
    yay someone understands XD but yeah i see what you mean azul ^_^ it could help alot when your depressed and stressed out hahaha not saying it goes for me >.>

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Backwards compatability is not a feature that Gamefreak has to guarantee us, it's a bullet point that they can include as a feature to entice potential customers. They didn't have to provide any sort of transfer system if they didn't want to. They did, and since they wanted to, made it in this way and also wanted to charge us for it.

I understand you Boss >.> I just disagree.

Backwards compatability is not a feature that Gamefreak has to guarantee us, it's a bullet point that they can include as a feature to entice potential customers. They didn't have to provide any sort of transfer system if they didn't want to. They did, and since they wanted to, made it in this way and also wanted to charge us for it.

I understand you Boss >.> I just disagree.
    of course it would guarantee us if we payed our money to get the app even if you pay for unlimited but im done...i get upset easy after debating like i said i don't want people to get angry with me or i say stuff i don't mean >.> i rather just stop now about this please for the sake of our guild even if its just debating people may take things account to serious and may start something...which i may be one of them...I wouldn't want us to fall apart over a silly pokebank debate XD
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th September 2013 at 8:39 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Oh yeah, same here. I'm cool with transferring your guys' mons for you, I mean its not really a hassle for me either and I'm always happy to help out the guild, it's why we're here :P
    was going to offer same thing is this bank thing open to buy day 1?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    was going to offer same thing is this bank thing open to buy day 1?
    i think it will be but im not sure...its located in the announcements somewhere on serebii...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

i think it will be but im not sure...its located in the announcements somewhere on serebii...
    i'll have to look ^_^ ahhhhhh GF always wanting money as if the 35$ a game wasn't enough oooo well i gotta get it soooo many shiny pokes to transfer but glad to see u can do it by box
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Name: Namelesskitty
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 33
    Any improvements for opponent: I have a fair amount of things to say team building wise, but you'll get better with that once you get experience.
    Any improvements for yourself:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Test Battle - Awarding Leafeon rank. Congrats Skitty! :]

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Name: Namelesskitty
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 33
    Any improvements for opponent: I have a fair amount of things to say team building wise, but you'll get better with that once you get experience.
    Any improvements for yourself:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Test Battle - Awarding Leafeon rank. Congrats Skitty! :]
    AWESOME,

Honestly, I didn't think I did even that well so thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll beat you eventually. Just. You. Wait.

Thanks Fairy ^_^

I don't really battle anymore, but I will again in gen 6

My take on the PokeBank annual fee is that while it does suck that they are charging us I can see how it would be beneficial to both parties. First, GF makes money of course, and second it gives (us) the consumer some exclusivity and possible insurance for our Pokemon well into the foreseeable future.

I think today I may give it a go and ask so I can be tested once again... I think I am a bit better then before at least, so maybe I will have a chance of going up a rank... maybe. X3
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

I have converted the prices from the base 500 yen price and this is what I got:
    5.01$ US
    5.25$ CAD
    3.81€
    3.21Ł

Those prices aren't too steep, especially when you think you pay that only once a year (face it, you can buy a 24 pack of water in canada and a single water bottle in Europe(why does water cost so much in Europe?)), but I get where you guys are going with the yearly fee. I have seen things offer subscriptions on a monthly basis or if you pay a certain amount, you can be subscribed for life. But as myrrh said, GF is probably planning on using this for other generations afterwards and I have a feeling that that 5.25$ (for me) will slowly go up because the yearly fee gives GF the pretext to raise the price and say thats its just to follow "inflation".

Also, if anyone wants to be tested, you can pm me as I should be available these next few days, except for Sunday, I can test in PS and Wi-fi.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

It is just $5 a year. Get over it. You get tons of storage an it's not like 5 bucks a year is a whole your pocket nor do you even have to pay if you are just transferring stuff. I don't see why it is such a big deal, especially with Myrrh points about those without the necessary systems for the previous games

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I'd never even thinking of filling up the 24 boxes we have in-game (though we might not get 24 this time; don't know); my PokeBank is going to be completely empty.
    Also, do you guys think the next reveal (if there is one) will be the 2nd Gen starter Mega forms (if all starters have them)?

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I'd never even thinking of filling up the 24 boxes we have in-game (though we might not get 24 this time; don't know); my PokeBank is going to be completely empty.
    Also, do you guys think the next reveal (if there is one) will be the 2nd Gen starter Mega forms (if all starters have them)?
    Oooh if that does happen I wanna see MegaTyphlosion

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    It is just $5 a year. Get over it. You get tons of storage an it's not like 5 bucks a year is a whole your pocket nor do you even have to pay if you are just transferring stuff. I don't see why it is such a big deal, especially with Myrrh points about those without the necessary systems for the previous games
    Agreed. If five dollars a year bothers you, then you shouldn't be buying a $40 game, with a $130 dollar system to match if you do not have one already.

didn't i say to stop about this debate over the 5 dollar thing that is enough i drop this thing awhile ago and now it starts up again...im serious guys...everyone has there own opnions and keep going on just will upset someone...we can't change eachothers views...I understand myrrh veiw as well others but im never gunna change it...its done...before someone says i didn't

on another note all new members ill add you as soon as i can i have been really busy so please be patient with me...as well as i did rng two of dilaga already my timid and modest if anyone needs them there both flawless just let me know...

||Genderless| Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure | Lv. 100 |
    |lovely place | OT:SUM2013 | Trainer ID:08193 |
    |Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Roar of Time, and Draco Meteor |
    |IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP: 70 |

||Genderless| Nature: Modest | Ability: Pressure | Lv. 100 |
    |Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Roar of Time, and Draco Meteor |
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 6th September 2013 at 7:48 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Transfer is tied to the Bank, so if one wants to transfer they need to pony-up the $5 for that.

It's not like there is no cause for concern, but I won't get into that.
    didn't i say to stop about this debate over the 5 dollar thing that is enough i drop this thing awhile ago and now it starts up again...im serious guys...everyone has there own opnions and keep going on just will upset someone...we can't change eachothers views
    Tch, everyone else was just getting their two cents in......okay kinda abrasive some of them, but still. It's not about changing views, it's just "oh, I wanna contribute. This is what I think of this and why." But yeah, okay.

Neat Dialga. I need to get mine still .-.

Transfer is tied to the Bank, so if one wants to transfer they need to pony-up the $5 for that.

It's not like there is no cause for concern, but I won't get into that.

Tch, everyone else was just getting their two cents in......okay kinda abrasive some of them, but still. It's not about changing views, it's just "oh, I wanna contribute. This is what I think of this and why." But yeah, okay.

Neat Dialga. I need to get mine still .-.
    I just don't like when people keep posting about it may upset someone but after this no more postts everyone please and also myrrh you can come to the xat chat

edit: thank you mrryh im doing one more..

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

||Genderless| Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure | Lv. 100 |
    |Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Roar of Time, and Draco Meteor |

||Genderless| Nature: Modest | Ability: Pressure | Lv. 100 |
    |Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Roar of Time, and Draco Meteor |
    How did you manage to get Dragon Pulse twice in Dialga's moveset? You really are a witch if you managed to conjure up the magic to do so!
    I assume you meant Aura Sphere in one of the slots
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    How did you manage to get Dragon Pulse twice in Dialga's moveset? You really are a witch if you managed to conjure up the magic to do so!
    I assume you meant Aura Sphere in one of the slots
    opps typo error lol yes i mean aurasphere im a idiot -_-

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

opps typo error lol yes i mean aurasphere im a idiot -_-
    I agree.
    Anyone up for a battle?

Page 1239 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 239113911891229123512361237123812391240124112421243124912891339 ... LastLast