View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1240 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 240114011901230123612371238123912401241124212431244125012901340 ... LastLast
Results 30,976 to 31,000 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    I agree.
    Anyone up for a battle?
    lol b.b. maybe i should rep you a negative for that lol im just kidding i never would do that...i know your joking...

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    lol b.b. maybe i should rep you a negative for that lol im just kidding i never would do that...i know your joking...
    lol......sure......joking (wary)
    EDIT:Also xat stopped acting up so you guys can comeback.

So I've fallen behind on CCAT stuff, so voting will be open for 6ish more hours. The link to the post is on the 3rd post.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Took home the bacon for the war. :P gl to others still in it. and yellow i think pretty much everyones voted already too

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
    PASBL
        Spoiler:- credits:

Guess who's got some awesome signature making skills...

THIS GUY!

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

Obviously Latias won last round. Start nominating again. I'm really tired, so I'll update the third post sometime not tonight and probably not tomorrow.

alright well im renominating my suggestion but since you guys hate my analytic ill just change to natural cure i hate you all XD

Starmie

Ability: natural cure
    Nature: Timid
    item: leftovers

Hydro Pump
    Psyshock
    Ice Beam
    Rapid Spin

252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Alright guys i think starmie should be a good choice to be honest for this team its special attack and its speed imo i sutible for sweeping as well as im pretty sure this team may need a counter to keldeo,breloom,tentacool, and other threats which im sure is still heavily used in the OU teir...Starmie has outstanding special attack with psyshock instead over thunderbolt would take more coverage of the game imo which can outbeat specially defensive pokemon no problem. Ice Beam is the greatest edition to 2KO alot of dragons and grass pokemon which covers that besides a few others like ferrothorn. I can't get enough we need a rapid spinner though as well on this team i think cuaz we all know stealth rocks and spikes can be pain when switching which starmie is one of the best OU spinners in the game. natural cure ability actually i think should be a better choice as well to give this set more of a healing factor and give it combined with it speed and special attack...I think guys this set may work well in the team as well as I think we may need more counter advantage as well...I just feel starmie will do well in this team....

so yeah thought i try to put in my two cents for a nomination for you guys even if you think it totally think its not right XD

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

hey everyone sorry for being away so much

I just wanted to pop in and say that I will be getting 4 of each of the gamestop shiny events so please let me know natures!
    I still have the deoxys event too (two of them), so I've got to do those first. What natures do we need for that?

I also plan on trying to get down to rnging all the legendaries in black 2 (and white 2, if I can get my fiancee to finish his game lol)

Anyway... hi

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    hey everyone sorry for being away so much

I just wanted to pop in and say that I will be getting 4 of each of the gamestop shiny events so please let me know natures!
    I still have the deoxys event too (two of them), so I've got to do those first. What natures do we need for that?

I also plan on trying to get down to rnging all the legendaries in black 2 (and white 2, if I can get my fiancee to finish his game lol)

Anyway... hi
    for deoxys i still need to do mine only got one will be doing timid flawless not sure what the other were but whats left of dialga is calm,mild,and quiet...i will be doing careful soon...

DK made me I swear.

Bellsprout
    Ability:Chlorophyll
    Timid
    Item:Eviolite

Giga drain
    Sludge Bomb
    Sunny Day
    Growth

252 sp attack/252speed/4hp

Bellsprout is a threat in OU nobody wants to switch into this bigboys attacks! Sunny day is for those pesky rain teams, getting double speed in the sunlight, and setting up with growth! Eviolite for a bit extra bulk for those little defenses. Boosted Giga drain will 2KO most mono waters restoring your HP! Like seriously bellsprout is such a threat it is not even on the smogon damage calculator so yea no calculations, but who needs em when you are this powerful?! Also this isn't serious so don't vote for it(hints: the lazy description.)

Renominating cause an offensive spinner is cool and this beats most spinners if it can get in on the spin.

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
    252 SAtk / 4 Sdef / 252 Spe
    Timid
    Levitate
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Thunderbolt/Thunder

ScarfGar is awesome as it can spin block while OHKOing Starmie with Shadow Ball for a surprise kill and 2HKOs 'Cruel and Donphan. While Thunder is preferred for the guaranteed 2HKO (Tbolt 2HKO's 53% of the time outside rain), but it is still a nice chance. This can keep hazards on the field while being a fast sweeper when needed. Ghost has great neutral coverage and gets nice STAB. Focus Blast loses games provided a strong fighting type move to deal with steel types. Hidden Power [Ice] can be used to revenge kill Dragons. Breloom and Celebi are OHKO'd and 2HKO'd respectively with Shadow Ball with SR and a layer of Spikes, so Sludge Wave is not needed. Thunderbolt/Thunder is where this set shines though. Thunderbolt allows it to kill 'Cruel and Keldeo, although Thunder secures the 2HKO and OHKO.

Spoiler:- Calcs:

Sandslash

Item: Life orb
    Nature: Jolly
    Abillity: Sand Rush
    EV's: 62 HP - 252 Attack - 196 Speed
    - Earthquake
    - Shadow claw
    - Sword dance
    - Rapid spin

Since an rapid spinner is always handy in a team, I want to give good Sandslash a chance, he is an underrated mon
    and with an sword dance he hits 502 attack, combined that with Sand rush and he can turn into an excellent sweeper.
    I gave it 196 EV's due it gives an Jump point in stats and hits enough amount to outspeed the poks he needs to outspeed (with sand rush) although with 252 speed ev's he will outspeed Jolly Scarf Garchomp. But with skarmory, garchomp shouldn't be that much of an problem for your team. the 2nd option is an coverage option, but I prefer Shadow claw on it, so you can kill
    Unexpected Spin blockers like Gengar and Mismagius

Sandslash + Life orb + Shadow claw = 96.18 - 114.12% damage to gengar

( Ground + Ghost give an excellent coverage in general, only checked by Skarmory and some levitate users)
    The rest seems pretty obivious, and gives an niche to the OU metagame by other teams not competely prepared for it.
    Last edited by Azulart; 7th September 2013 at 1:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    DK made me I swear.

Bellsprout
    Ability:Chlorophyll
    Timid
    Item:Eviolite

Giga drain
    Sludge Bomb
    Sunny Day
    Growth

252 sp attack/252speed/4hp

Bellsprout is a threat in OU nobody wants to switch into this bigboys attacks! Sunny day is for those pesky rain teams, getting double speed in the sunlight, and setting up with growth! Eviolite for a bit extra bulk for those little defenses. Boosted Giga drain will 2KO most mono waters restoring your HP! Like seriously bellsprout is such a threat it is not even on the smogon damage calculator so yea no calculations, but who needs em when you are this powerful?! Also this isn't serious so don't vote for it(hints: the lazy description.) [/CENTER][/CENTER]
    Wow, This set is hugely underrated, and if you look at it's rating this mega powerhouse can even be used in RU which is IMHO totally game breaking. Definitely replacing my Scep with this I expect to own face.

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

Anyone think GF/Nintendo will release pre-DS main series games on the eShop?

Ok i have no idea what is going on but in X and Y who already knows there team to beat the game with cause ik about mine i shall have A blaziken a Venasaur What ever Froakie's final evolution is a Sylveon a Noivern and if its going to be in the Kalos pokedex a Lucario
    Ahhh, Im losing my evil side. I'm starting to represent, "So I heard you like badboy ,"Memes ya know. Like this:

"So I heard you like Bad Boys; I ripped the safety tag off my mattress.'
    "Agnes wore the Bavo Bikini;It was Awesome"

Hey guys I'm really very sorry but I'm leaving the guild.I don't anyone to think that it's because of any kind of drama because it's not the case I simply want to get better at this frustrating luck based addicting game so I'm gonna try joinning a more competitive guild.
    Unless anyone bans me I'll still come to the xat from time to time so see you there.

~The King

Goodbye Burger King (j.k xD)
    Good luck in the guild you'll join and be sure to hit me up when you want to wifi battle !

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Anyone think GF/Nintendo will release pre-DS main series games on the eShop?
    Yes indeed, they release all kinds of things, so why not?

If they ever release R/B/Y or whatever on the eShop they'd have to figure out a way to deal with actually being able to complete the Pokedex. Either change what Pokemon comes out in the games so that everything is in each one (trade to evolve is still not fixed), or make trading possible, preferably Wi-Fi trading. Otherwise the games are incomplete in an important regard.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

Hey guys I'm really very sorry but I'm leaving the guild.I don't anyone to think that it's because of any kind of drama because it's not the case I simply want to get better at this frustrating luck based addicting game so I'm gonna try joinning a more competitive guild.
    Unless anyone bans me I'll still come to the xat from time to time so see you there.

~The King

---------

Going to nom something later tonight. Can't atm, gotta go
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 7th September 2013 at 8:43 PM.

Yeah; I've read that the first games were filled with glitches and such.
    And it would make sense to implement Wi-Fi as a way to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Damn; is that Pikachu in the first Movie? ._.
    That takes me back.

And good luck, King.

~The King
    Wants to get on teh xat just to ban you and then unban you

Bye B.B.King Have fun wherever you go...

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers /Lifeorb
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 208 Spd / 48 HP
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Polish
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake

Landorus works well covering the electric weakness of skarm (though most of the time skarm will get sacked'). Sets up either speed or attack depending on the situation. I'll run calcs later
    STAB Eq hits so hard its not even funny. SE Takes out flying threats with ease. SD/RP to set up atk/spe respectively.

This DOES leave is with a rain weakness having nothing to take a hydropump. Acknowledged that can be fixed next nom/vote. <- that has been fixed with latias. they work well together minus the ice weakness which can be delt with later. Works well with lati and co. perfect choice imo :$

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 339-399 (96.3 - 113.35%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 261-307 (74.14 - 87.21%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252+ Atk Life Orb Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 224 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 191-226 (58.4 - 69.11%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252+ Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 224 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 147-174 (44.95 - 53.21%) -- 92.58% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252+ Atk Life Orb Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 224 HP / 32 Def Skarmory: 246-290 (75.22 - 88.68%) -- 6.25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252+ Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 224 HP / 32 Def Skarmory: 189-223 (57.79 - 68.19%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252+ Atk Life Orb Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Latias: 368-434 (101.09 - 119.23%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    +2 252+ Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Latias: 283-334 (77.74 - 91.75%) -- 31.25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Things we would have to counter/deal with:
    Target Best Move Damage Next Best Damage
    Bronzong (OU Tank) Stone Edge 38.16 - 44.67% Earthquake 0 - 0%
    Bronzong (OU Dual Screens) Stone Edge 43.78 - 51.47% Earthquake 0 - 0%
    Cresselia (OU Support) Stone Edge 47.97 - 56.75% Earthquake 0 - 0%
    Quagsire (OU Physically Defensive) Earthquake 51.52 - 60.65% Stone Edge 17.25 - 20.3%
    Tangrowth (OU Physically Defensive Tank) Stone Edge 51.48 - 60.89% Earthquake 38.61 - 45.54%

Rest are 2hko'd ez.

Defensive calcs:

0 SpA Bronzong Hidden Power Ice vs. 48 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 204-240 (61.63 - 72.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    -1 0 Atk Bronzong Gyro Ball (74 BP) vs. 48 HP / 0 Def Landorus-T: 54-64 (16.31 - 19.33%) -- possible 5HKO after Stealth Rock
    4 SpA Cresselia Ice Beam vs. 48 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 264-312 (79.75 - 94.25%) -- 43.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
    0 SpA Quagsire Scald vs. 48 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 146-174 (44.1 - 52.56%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    0 SpA Tangrowth Hidden Power Ice vs. 48 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 264-312 (79.75 - 94.25%) -- 43.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Re-omnomnomming

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
    PASBL
        Spoiler:- credits:

What is up with me and my losing streak, LOL.
    I should play more competively, but ehh.

Also, going to renominate Loom later.

I made a thing for a friend in the clan:

I'll be on the xat in anyone needs me.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 8th September 2013 at 1:16 AM.

Page 1240 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 240114011901230123612371238123912401241124212431244125012901340 ... LastLast