View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1242 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 242114211921232123812391240124112421243124412451246125212921342 ... LastLast
Results 31,026 to 31,050 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    And wow, I've just looked up A Link Between Worlds, and I want to buy that as well. Kind of looks like Minish Cap, which is my favorite Zelda game so far (and they should really release it on the eShop for non-Ambassadors). Hopefully, since my birthday's coming up, I can get lucky.
    Call me immature but all I read was "hopefully I can get lucky with zelda."

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

Name:IronSpider
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both:PO/PS
    Favorite Water/Grass:Empoleon unless you mean my preferred type then that would be water
    what division you like: Water...?
    Referrals: N/A
    Last edited by IronSpider; 8th September 2013 at 11:23 PM.

I have a question: does the chance of getting a Shiny Egg Pokemon increase when you breed with a Shiny Ditto?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    I have a question: does the chance of getting a Shiny Egg Pokemon increase when you breed with a Shiny Ditto?
    Nope

But using a foreign language poke does (i.e. one is English and the other is Japanese, this is called the Masuada Method or MM)

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Nope

But using a foreign language poke does (i.e. one is English and the other is Japanese, this is called the Masuada Method or MM)
    Ah, ok. I was wondering if a Jap Shiny Ditto increased it even more. Thanks though.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Sorry about my inactiveness again... I'm trying to think about ideas for teams but they aren't really working...

Would it hurt if I asked for some help?
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

So, I need to make myself do something cause I am not in a good mood and dealing with the problem now might end up making it worse... So instead, I'm going to post my nomination for the CCAT!

"We rushin' through all the teams!"

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
    252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
    Adamant
    Thick Fat
    -Icicle Crash
    -Ice Shard
    -Earthquake
    -Superpower

This thing is a monster in terms of offense. Ice is such a good offensive typing right now. With Lando-T, Dragons, Thunderus-T, and Breloom running about, I'm surprised Mamo isn't used more. While its priority isn't as strong as Scizor's, Ice Shard has a better typing and revenges things like Thunderus-T, +1 Dnite, ScarfMence, etc. It also dents Terrakion, Kyurem-B, etc. Ice Shard is cute, but Icicle Crash dents switch-ins hard and is the best thing to hit Skarm. It also has a chance to OHKO Moxiedos after SR and KO with Icicle Crash + Ice Shard is 100%. Earthquake is where the true terrifying power comes from. The ability to 2HKO Ferrothorn without Hazards is beautiful. With hazards, the 2HKO is guaranteed with just SR+(1)Spikes or just one layer of Spikes. Defensive Jellicent is also 2HKO'd. This 2 shots pretty much anything it can hit. There are literally 7 pokemon that aren't 2HKO by some combinations of moves: Cresselia, Gyarados (Defensive intimidate), Hitmontop, Brongzong, Slowbro, Mew, Skarm, and Suicune and that number can be reduced to Slowbro and Skarm really. Superpower is mainly for Chansey and Pory2, but also OHKO's Kyurem-B.

Spoiler:- I use spoilers for calcs cause I'm nice:

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I'm getting Y and the EO 1 remake to play for myself and Battlefield 4 because all of my friends will be getting it. I've heard of Golden Sun before RoySceptile and it seemed interesting, if you've played it do you guys recommend it?
    I played Golden Sun for the GBA way back when, and remember spending FAR too much time on it (Which means I loved it). Played whichever golden sun has a purple front for a while, and liked it a lot too. I think the series is great!
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

So, what mega evolution do you guys plan on using?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Noms for the CCAT will end tomorrow, so get your suggestions in!

@Superdaikeni

Probably Venusaur, I like the added bulk + Thick fat. And since I'll chose for Froakie he will fit nicely in my team if I get the torchic event aswell considering Synergy in types.
    Yourself ?

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

So, I started the second year of Sixth Form today; went better than I thought it would.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    So, what mega evolution do you guys plan on using?
    MegaSceptile.
    And if that doesn't happen, I'll probably go with some other starter (FennekinEvo or MegaBlaziken).

Or maybe some currently mediocre Poke that I like gets a Mega; would love MegaMarowak.

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesskitty View Post
    Call me immature but all I read was "hopefully I can get lucky with zelda."
    lawlz u so imachor

Joking.

I started using Zelda (and Sheik) in Brawl a few weeks back, and she's freaking awesome.

Finish my RBY NU team or homework? These are the questions that try men's souls...

So yeah, I might not be on long except to finish teams for stuff. If ya need me, just VM/PM me instead of posting here for me

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: water
    Opponent's Name: Ironspider
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 4-2 [f]
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: pretty solid plays overall, you certainly knew what you were doing
    Any improvements for yourself: Dont be so greedy
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Test battle, awarding Panpour rank

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

There was nothing loopy, so you get impact.

An announcement!

War Team slight changes:
    TM0verlord Reserve --> Main
    SilentReaper Main -->Sub
    Lucarioman --> Sub
    Russia Sub -->Reserve
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 10th September 2013 at 3:51 AM.

Activity post

On another note
    Do you guys think that we'll be able to transfer RNGed pokes to the poke bank ? Or are those considered cheated ?? I'd really like to know so I don't lock my new X and Y and making it corrupt from those pokes..and I'd really like to transfer my pokes to X/Y

P.S. have we receives a female DW Bulbasair ? Or at least a shiny DW Bulba ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Activity post

On another note
    Do you guys think that we'll be able to transfer RNGed pokes to the poke bank ? Or are those considered cheated ?? I'd really like to know so I don't lock my new X and Y and making it corrupt from those pokes..and I'd really like to transfer my pokes to X/Y

P.S. have we receives a female DW Bulbasair ? Or at least a shiny DW Bulba ?
    RNGed 'mons are fine they aren't altered in any way, getting them is all completely done in-game.

Unfortunately, there are no DWF starters and their events are shiny-locked and male-only.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    RNGed 'mons are fine they aren't altered in any way, getting them is all completely done in-game.

Unfortunately, there are no DWF starters and their events are shiny-locked and male-only.
    ^ Yeah it's complete BS too, my Infernape is female and I found out that she can't have her DW ability just because she's female, my Wildfire could kick any male Infernape's butt into oblivion >_>

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Ahh well that's good at least. I don't have to worry about that

But non female DW starters and non shiny :/ come on Gamefreak...

A legal hack of a female DW Infernape with perfectly legal moves wouldn't be an issue, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    A legal hack of a female DW Infernape with perfectly legal moves wouldn't be an issue, would it?
    Yes, it would the only times when DW Chimchar were released, they were all set to male-only no females exist sadly, speaking of which I should really RNG my DW event 'mons...

Yes, it would the only times when DW Chimchar were released, they were all set to male-only no females exist sadly, speaking of which I should really RNG my DW event 'mons...
    How about strictly for battling? Not for trading or whatever. Speaking for myself I'd be okay with it if everything else was in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    How about strictly for battling? Not for trading or whatever. Speaking for myself I'd be okay with it if everything else was in its place.
    Mmmmmm... I wouldn't recommend it since the competitive forums prohibit hacked 'mons from being used but... if I were to face someone with a female DW starter in a battle and knew that everything about it would fit a normal pokemon (no 999 stats/over 510 on the EV limit/illegal move combo) I'd probably ignore that little... "legal inconsistancy".

However, tolerance would vary with each individual person.

Mmmmmm... I wouldn't recommend it since the competitive forums prohibit hacked 'mons from being used but... if I were to face someone with a female DW starter in a battle and knew that everything about it would fit a normal pokemon (no 999 stats/over 510 on the EV limit/illegal move combo) I'd probably ignore that little... "legal inconsistancy".

However, tolerance would vary with each individual person.
    Yes, of course. Just that other sites like Smogon do allow legal hacks (I know this isn't Smogon) so I was just wondering. I assume people here would be okay with a situation i described too, but would just keep the fact about using legal hacks under wraps between themselves >.>

Oh so I got the shiny Palkia today and soft reset till I got good IVs..and I managed to get a flawless on my fifth try but with a mild nature...Flash with the win for today )

Page 1242 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 242114211921232123812391240124112421243124412451246125212921342 ... LastLast