View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1244 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 244114411941234124012411242124312441245124612471248125412941344 ... LastLast
Results 31,076 to 31,100 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I vote for Starmie
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Voting Lando-T

I've been debating it for a while and I think I'll use the coming gen to try out the idea of rotating Pokemon in my in-game team, I still want to have a full team of 6th gen mons like I do for every new gen that I've played (new to me, technically this will be first actual new gen) but honestly, no matter what region I'm in if you hand me one of my favorite Pokemon the start of the game like that Charmander I WILL use them the entire game, there's nothing I can do about it. I might end up using more than 5 6th gen Pokes too so that could be interesting, I still haven't chosen my starter though and I find that distressing, I normally can pick out my favorite right away and I honestly can't tell which one I like more with this trio =/

^I should probably apologize for this wall of text, my life has been a never ending party for the last week (thanks to a certain person who picks fights with dogs and enjoys free running a little too much), I don't think I've gotten more than 5 hours of sleep in the last week or so. Anyways, even though I'm always busy with following my dream of becoming a Game Designer and can't be on the xat much I'll try to post here frequently enough so no one thinks I'm dead :P

Oh, and I recently found out that in the Black 2 and White 2 manga, Black 2 will be an International Police agent like Looker, and White 2 will be an ex-team plasma member, these next two characters are probably the most Romeo/Juliet pairings I've seen in a long time :P It should make the story interesting though.

Wait I don't think anyone reads the manga here :x never mind I guess.
    i don't read pokemon manga but i do read manga may have to rephrase that lol jk i got what you ment anyway glad my starmie now is getting votes XD LOL I hate you guys why will you not love my analytic starmie i will be working on my costume more one more month to my home anime con...ill be gone for like 3 or 4 days so when that rolls around haka is charge like last time...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

First off, I'm going with Fennekin. Of all the three starters, it looks like by far my most favorite. As for my vote, I still stand with Gravity Starmie. Either that, or just Starmie in general.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

I'm voting for Starmie.

And you guys should vote for Mewtwo on GameFaqs.

Haka,

Is it possible to vote on your own nomination in the CCAT?
    Normally I always vote for other nominations but no offence meant but I personally have nothing with the other nominations.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Azulart, you can still vote for your nominations. I know that Yellow voted for his Gar, DK voted for his Latias, I voted for my Breloom, and Eevee voted for her Starmie. So you can vote for your nomination (:

I also have a feeling Starmie will win.
    No.

I'm voting for Lando-T mainly for the fact that I don't think Starmie quite fits right now. We don't really need a spinner as Skarm has Taunt or we just set up more hazards if the opponent decided to SR along side us. If it was Analytic, Starmie would hit switch-ins harder and take a more offensive role. It doesn't even have a Life Orb which is going to hurt its offensive capabilities. Just sayin'.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Alright, thanks Drastic.

I vote for: Sandslash

No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

So...

Who's picking Chespin?

Glad I'm getting Mewtwo in its Y form. Fennekin's evo is looking more and more like a Ghost type, maybe Psychic as well.

And I can already see Smogon banning MegaGarchomp.
    I really hope GameFreak isn't just buffing already powerful Pokes.
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 11th September 2013 at 3:08 PM.

Chespin's evolution looks like a mole that got stuck in a egg, I just hope it's final evolution looks better... =/

I have claimed Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles

Spoiler:- Credit:

I CALLED IT! I KNEW THAT FAIRY WILL BE WEAK TO POISON AND STEEL!

But Mega Garchomp!? That thing will wreck everything... and With Sand Force!? Automatic ban in tourneys right there!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Having now seen the secondary evolutions I think I'm leaning more towards Fennekin and Froakie, but I'm not foolish enough to automatically kick out Chespin because if I had to judge the first gen starters based on the secondary evolutions I would've said Charmeleon and Wartortle look really weird and gone with Ivysaur instead only to be sad when I saw Charizard.

Oh and I really like the blue cat one I'll probably add it to my team, I can't tell which one is male or female but I like the blue one with white stripes more than the white one with blue stripes if that makes sense... It's the one with the blue eyes not the yellow ones.

I also really like both of the fossil mons too, I can't really choose between them right now but T-Rex and Apatasauros or whatever it was called, are cool looking fossil Pokemon choices, I also like how they're Rock/Dragon and Rock/Ice
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 11th September 2013 at 4:20 PM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

What do you guys think of that llama pokémon? Damage is reduced by half when in physical contact? The son of Arceus will become a physical wall

I'll probably be adding the T-Rex one to my team. =)
    What do you guys think of the ability to customize the white dog's/Lama's appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I CALLED IT! I KNEW THAT FAIRY WILL BE WEAK TO POISON AND STEEL!

But Mega Garchomp!? That thing will wreck everything... and With Sand Force!? Automatic ban in tourneys right there!
    i agree with garchomp along with most of these mega evolutions
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Mega Garchomp looks retarded, his face looks weird.. his body looks like as if he is wearing a jacket and having it open to show his pecs
    my first impression was a dragon Pimp, anyone agrees considering this?

*Sigh* I adored the second evo of Froakie though.

my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Mega Garchomp looks retarded, his face looks weird.. his body looks like as if he is wearing a jacket and having it open to show his pecs
    my first impression was a dragon Pimp, anyone agrees considering this?

*Sigh* I adored the second evo of Froakie though.

The face reminds me of a skeleton. It does look like he is wearing a jacket.

Did Garchomp seriously need a Mega Evolution? He is already powerful enough!

Quote Originally Posted by GoggleWaddleDee View Post
    The face reminds me of a skeleton. It does look like he is wearing a jacket.

Did Garchomp seriously need a Mega Evolution? He is already powerful enough!
    Garchomp-M looked like he fused with Druddigon and Kabutops

They gave Mewtwo and Blaziken a mega evo. I swear I will go into a raging fit if they give Whimsicott, Volcorona, or Sableye a mega evo

The "llama" is a dog. Well actually that's just what Serebii listed and it might just be what he thinks and wasn't stated in the leak, so eh.

It's happeningggggggggggg. Fennekin's been seen to get a few psychic attacks, and now it's first evolution is bipedal. Bring on Fire/Fighting.

So Steel got nerfed, Poor Metagoss and stuff like that. I hope Jirachi will be easier to take out now.

Mega Garchomp looks like a ****ing beast : o

kawaii I dunno who made this :/
    Last edited by Myrrh; 11th September 2013 at 7:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    The "llama" is a dog. Well actually that's just what Serebii listed and it might just be what he thinks and wasn't stated in the leak, so eh.

It's happeningggggggggggg. Fennekin's been seen to get a few psychic attacks, and now it's first evolution is bipedal. Bring on Fire/Fighting.

So Steel got nerfed, Poor Metagoss and stuff like that. I hope Jirachi will be easier to take out now.

Mega Garchomp looks like a ****ing beast : o
    *sigh* Steel didn't even need to be nerfed since it is weak to two common type of moves already earthquake and fighting. I was hoping metagross would flourish again just like in gen 4 as a fairy slayer, but since steel got nerfed gengar will crap on everything(poison for faries/most common walls of gengar being steel types ferro/tran ect). Also looks like garchomp will get a first class ticket back to ubers with that sand force.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    So...

Who's picking Chespin?

Glad I'm getting Mewtwo in its Y form. Fennekin's evo is looking more and more like a Ghost type, maybe Psychic as well.

And I can already see Smogon banning MegaGarchomp.
    I really hope GameFreak isn't just buffing already powerful Pokes.
    you are as well wondering what did they think about when they made chespin's evolution >.> i find it so round >.< i don't not liking its evolution i would say but i do love the other to there fine by me...i still love frenikken it was nice to see another ice type announcment though the dino looks intreasting ice/rock and yeah me too myrrh the llama is a dog >.>

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Chespin's evolution is so round.......as if maybe it is enveloped in a.....shell of some sort. Maybe to evolve involves breaking out with a hot new bod.

Did you see Froakie's evolution? He look like a ninja frog. A perfect rival/enemy/partner for a samurai sea lion

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Chespin's evolution is so round.......as if maybe it is enveloped in a.....shell of some sort. Maybe to evolve involves breaking out with a hot new bod.
    yeah i know im sorry to say this as the grass queen im having hard time loving the poor thing imo im very disappointed in this grass starter...it reminds me way to much of emboar >.< just super round 0_0

edit: super yes i did i love it btw as well as frenniken's evolution

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yeah i know im sorry to say this as the grass queen im having hard time loving the poor thing imo im very disappointed in this grass starter...it reminds me way to much of emboar >.< just super round 0_0

edit: super yes i did i love it btw as well as frenniken's evolution
    Yeah...Fenniken will become scarlet witch or something. Froakie is a ninja, and Chespin becomes a grass hedgehog...ball...thing

Page 1244 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 244114411941234124012411242124312441245124612471248125412941344 ... LastLast