View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1249 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 249114911991239124512461247124812491250125112521253125912991349 ... LastLast
Results 31,201 to 31,225 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Alright, so Smogon announced that doubles is going to become an official metagame and have it's own clauses and conditions as of the release of X and Y, this being said I'm honestly quite scared that it will overtake the OU metagame as the standard. Personally I'm afraid because I'm no good at doubles, but does anyone else have thoughts on the officialization of the doubles game?

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesskitty View Post
    Alright, so Smogon announced that doubles is going to become an official metagame and have it's own clauses and conditions as of the release of X and Y, this being said I'm honestly quite scared that it will overtake the OU metagame as the standard. Personally I'm afraid because I'm no good at doubles, but does anyone else have thoughts on the officialization of the doubles game?
    It won't. It might be equal to UU in the amount of people who play it. OU will still be the main tier and will forever be Smogon's baby and they make sure it stays as balanced as possible and OU will be their top priority over all other tiers. And I said "and" a lot. Woot.

CCAT Votes have finally been counted!

Spoiler:- Results:

We now have 3 out of 6 members picked out. It will be tougher to find the best pick for the next slots as the team starts to come together and each suggestion should be well thought out (not saying that any of the previous ones aren't). It is really important that the next teammates are well picked. Other than that side reminder, happy nominating!
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 18th September 2013 at 8:07 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I think its time....

Mr.Cuddles (Terrakion) @ Salac Berry
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Stone Edge
    - Close Combat
    - Substitute

Sub salac is a beast. Since terrakions can be pretty diverse this is a fun set to use that imo i dont see very often since keldeo exists. im starm/latias we have very solid ways to deal with keld. and 2 psy times is usually not a good thing even tho skarm. Terra sets up on things that would ususally ko/deal with it well such landy (if you get a sd on the switch) latias w/ hp fire. the sub can wear it down to the salac giving it +1 speed allowing it to outspeed and ko things it normally wouldnt be able too. It is my second place champion. since i pulled 2nd in the tourney

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
    PASBL
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesskitty View Post
    I feel the same I am terrible at double and triple battles and personally don't like either, I just stick to singles since that's how I believe it should be ^_^
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    I feel the same I am terrible at double and triple battles and personally don't like either, I just stick to singles since that's how I believe it should be ^_^
    I personally plan on getting into the VGC meta when 6th gen comes out, I want to start playing in local tournaments and stuff, as well as play more WiFi games.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Ive always wanted to enter VGC but I either have no money or too busy to go... Hopefull I can try for 6th gen.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I finally updated the third post. Starmie's story is kinda short, but oh well. I might expand later and the story will most likely be a little altered once we get everyone and roles might change.

Wow. No Kalos Poke is a getting a MegaEvolution; wonder why.
    If this includes the Kalos starters --> Not all starters getting Megas --> 2nd & 4th Gen starters get nothing --> Blaziken is the only 3rd Gen to get a Mega = Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    If this includes the Kalos starters --> Not all starters getting Megas --> 2nd & 4th Gen starters get nothing --> Blaziken is the only 3rd Gen to get a Mega = Joke.
    I really hope that Swampert and Sceptile get one. It would be a shame if they didn't.

"Pokémon will gain EXP when a Pokémon is captured." Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I personally plan on getting into the VGC meta when 6th gen comes out, I want to start playing in local tournaments and stuff, as well as play more WiFi games.
    i wouldn't mind either when gen6 is out but hate the fact ur basically forced to run protect on everything
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

@Saph - Not voting for Terrakion because of a bad gif. Find a better one.

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Grass (?)
    Opponent's Name: Namelesskitty
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Shouldn't have let me set up. After you had no chance.
    Any improvements for yourself: Stop trying to make a team with Manectric.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Grass (?)
    Opponent's Name: Namelesskitty
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Remember Aura Sphere = Rash Raikou. Rash Raikou outspeeds 100 base speed Pokemon and nothing faster.
    Any improvements for yourself:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    That's a pretty big stretch >.> And even if it does happen, meh, oh well.

Watch the Capture Experience be like a quarter or more of regular Exp gain as if it had beaten it instead, or something. May be nothing if you just went for it and caught it without weakening it.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

i wouldn't mind either when gen6 is out but hate the fact ur basically forced to run protect on everything
    In the OU meta you have to design every team while keeping SR in mind, its just an accepted part of the meta. Like in UU getting spikes up is really important. Its different fot every metagame.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

In the OU meta you have to design every team while keeping SR in mind, its just an accepted part of the meta. Like in UU getting spikes up is really important. Its different fot every metagame.
    true, but in singles usually just 1 poke carries rocks n vgc all pokes seem to carry protect from the matches i've played anyway :/ but should be fun either way i plan on getting very far in story mode day1 for gen6 comes out on a saturday n i have weekends off from work =)

I luv da new tyrunt evolution it is definently on my x and y team i need a nick for it but ill post my team for x and y.

Sheik my Farokie/Frogadier
    Kenite my Blaziken ( if i can nickname it)
    Saur my Venasaur
    X my Xerneas or Gekko my Sylveon
    Rage my Tyruntagus
    Noone my Linnone or i they have Cass my Furret
    How bout u guys have your teams
    Ahhh, Im losing my evil side. I'm starting to represent, "So I heard you like badboy ,"Memes ya know. Like this:

"So I heard you like Bad Boys; I ripped the safety tag off my mattress.'
    "Agnes wore the Bavo Bikini;It was Awesome"

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    I luv da new tyrunt evolution it is definently on my x and y team i need a nick for it but ill post my team for x and y.

Sheik my Farokie/Frogadier
    Kenite my Blaziken ( if i can nickname it)
    Saur my Venasaur
    X my Xerneas or Gekko my Sylveon
    Rage my Tyruntagus
    Noone my Linnone or i they have Cass my Furret
    How bout u guys have your teams
    I only know of Froakie so far. The rest will happen as I play through the game.

I'm naming my female Fennekin 'Fennecia'.
    Don't know about Skrelp & Helioptile.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I only know of Froakie so far. The rest will happen as I play through the game.
    This. Except Chespin cause Chespin will be pro.

This is what I'm guessing so far:
    Fennekin will be offensive Specially Fire/Psychic
    Froakie will be offensive Physically Water/Fighting
    Chespin will be defensive Grass/Dark or Ground or something better defensively

You all heard the new starters was based on rpg classes Chespin is a warrior/paladin Fenneken is based off a mage/witch and Farokie a rouge

Ialso have broken down info about the evolutions to support dis
    Quilladian is named after 2 words Quill and Paladin supporting his evolution chain is a knight class
    Braxein has a stick when she waves when uses special attacks supporting her class is based of a mage class
    Frogadeir is said to be very swift and use moves like Bounce and quick attack supporting his evolutions are based off a ninja class
    Ahhh, Im losing my evil side. I'm starting to represent, "So I heard you like badboy ,"Memes ya know. Like this:

"So I heard you like Bad Boys; I ripped the safety tag off my mattress.'
    "Agnes wore the Bavo Bikini;It was Awesome"

true, but in singles usually just 1 poke carries rocks n vgc all pokes seem to carry protect from the matches i've played anyway :/ but should be fun either way i plan on getting very far in story mode day1 for gen6 comes out on a saturday n i have weekends off from work =)
    Same here! I have already set aside that day to get the games and play them XD doubles is fun, I like the metagame because it is different than singles, and sometimes Pokemon that can't thrive in singles do much better in doubles, which makes it interesting.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

I've already preordered X and going to preorder Y in a few days. The sad thing is that japan still gets them first because of time zones. (x.x)

Black FC: 4256 0708 1205
    White 2 FC: 2409 3748 1216
    PO Tag: Ultimate247

I also make some banners avatars and signatures. No animation.

For now, this is where I hold all of my creations, pokemon related or not.
    http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Naruki0247/library

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra247 View Post
    I've already preordered X and going to preorder Y in a few days. The sad thing is that japan still gets them first because of time zones. (x.x)
    Better than waiting 2 or so years XD. The UK gets theirs on Tuesday too though right? They usually get releases on Fridays and I'd feel bad if they got pushed back because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra247 View Post
    If the second starter evolutions are still not shown by time of release, this could be a great boon to some of us.

Japanese people play it long enough and hopefully share what they look like to the world.
    Then hopefully many of us get to see that before we even go purchase our games and so get to make our starter decision based on that.
    ?
    Profit.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

Better than waiting 2 or so years XD. The UK gets theirs on Tuesday too though right? They usually get releases on Fridays and I'd feel bad if they got pushed back because of it.
    Ireland get it on the 12th, the Saturday, so I assume UK is the same.....
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Yeah, the UK get it on Saturday. Have the day marked on the calendar, haha.
    I bet I'll be the first at Game in my area.

Who's gonna camp?

Page 1249 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 249114911991239124512461247124812491250125112521253125912991349 ... LastLast