View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1250 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 250115012001240124612471248124912501251125212531254126013001350 ... LastLast
Results 31,226 to 31,250 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I haven't camped for anything, and with X and Y, that won't change. I wait until my schedule says I can go pick it up. But I'll make sure my schedule says I can get it 12:30 PM Saturday. Gotta watch Yugioh Zexal first. xD
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Ireland get it on the 12th, the Saturday, so I assume UK is the same.....
    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Yeah, the UK get it on Saturday. Have the day marked on the calendar, haha.
    I bet I'll be the first at Game in my area.

Who's gonna camp?
    Ahh I was looking at November not October XD Nice to know though, I'm definitely staying up for the midnight release since Friday nights I can stay up as long as I want. The only other midnight release I've gone to was Skyrim though, so being at this one should be fun if the same thing happens.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Ahh I was looking at November not October XD Nice to know though, I'm definitely staying up for the midnight release since Friday nights I can stay up as long as I want. The only other midnight release I've gone to was Skyrim though, so being at this one should be fun if the same thing happens.
    So you're getting a digital copy, eh?
    You'll have it before me ._.

I'd do digital, but I want that game case.

So you're getting a digital copy, eh?
    You'll have it before me ._.

I'd do digital, but I want that game case.
    I meant midnight release at Gamestop, although it just occurred to me that no one plays Pokemon around here so there probably won't be one where I am =/

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

I meant midnight release at Gamestop, although it just occurred to me that no one plays Pokemon around here so there probably won't be one where I am =/
    So Gamestop stays open post midnight?
    Here everything closes at midday (not really, but close enough).

No where in the UK will do a midnight opening for Pokemon.

I have also ordered mine from Amazon and so I am hoping it arrives early.

So Gamestop stays open post midnight?
    Here everything closes at midday (not really, but close enough).
    I think they actually just close at the normal time and open just for the release and after an hour or so the employees go back home. October will be wonderful for me though, EO Untold and the new gen. I'll be having plenty of fun

I think they actually just close at the normal time and open just for the release and after an hour or so the employees go back home. October will be wonderful for me though, EO Untold and the new gen. I'll be having plenty of fun
    I have worked midnight openings where the store closed at 10pm and opened back up at 12:01 and just stayed open until the midnight release. I think it depends on the store and the company doing it.

Hey guys sorry it's been a while, but I finally got around to doing this guy
    I can't upload him to pokecheck yet though since I need to get the mirror first to change his form. So I'll try to get going on the other two soon

OT: Shell | ID: 64561
    Lv. 40 | Nature: Timid | Ability: Regenerator
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP: Dark 70 | EVs: UT
    Moves: Revenge | Air Cutter | Extrasensory | Agility

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Hey guys sorry it's been a while, but I finally got around to doing this guy
    I can't upload him to pokecheck yet though since I need to get the mirror first to change his form. So I'll try to get going on the other two soon

OT: Shell | ID: 64561
    Lv. 40 | Nature: Timid | Ability: Regenerator
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP: Dark 70 | EVs: UT
    Moves: Revenge | Air Cutter | Extrasensory | Agility
    oh wow blonde nice i wish i can learn the dream radar but for windows it is much harder to do...

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    oh wow blonde nice i wish i can learn the dream radar but for windows it is much harder to do...
    Oh windows never implemented the key system method? That sucks, cause it's super easy, once you manage to actually hit your seed of course lol. I know there's ways to emulate OSX on a windows machine, but it can get complicated

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Oh windows never implemented the key system method? That sucks, cause it's super easy, once you manage to actually hit your seed of course lol. I know there's ways to emulate OSX on a windows machine, but it can get complicated
    no never fixed the key system there a new way to do it for windows program of the reporter its very confusing the guide though me and quote are still trying to figure it out...i do have dream radar though but i haven't played it cuaz i want to figure out what the heck to do first lol

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    no never fixed the key system there a new way to do it for windows program of the reporter its very confusing the guide though me and quote are still trying to figure it out...i do have dream radar though but i haven't played it cuaz i want to figure out what the heck to do first lol
    I know what to do!

Spoiler:- What to do to RNG Dream Radar:

I have been so prone to hax recently. Seriously, I got on this morning and my first two Stone Misses live up to their name and then third crits. It just can't decide >.> I've also missed Hydro Pump and lost speed ties and such. It is ridiculous.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I'm going to the final four of a Smogon tournament, if anyone cares ;s

Re-noming this, too lazy to add anymore description:

Scizor @ Flying Gem
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Acrobatics
    - Swords Dance
    - Superpower
    - Bullet Punch

Scizor is already a monster, but this set can bypass some of his counters.

What are Scizors #1 counters? Bulky Water types, Jelli and Tenta most notably.

+2 252 Atk Flying Gem Scizor Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 216+ Def Jellicent: 335-395 (83.12 - 98.01%) -- 68.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252 Atk Flying Gem Scizor Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Vaporeon: 353-416 (76.24 - 89.84%) -- 18.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252 Atk Flying Gem Scizor Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 236+ Def Tentacruel: 343-404 (94.23 - 110.98%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
    +1 252 Atk Flying Gem Scizor Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 88 HP / 4 Def Gyarados: 326-384 (92.35 - 108.78%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

note: I originally wrote more with a lot more calcs, but I closed the damn tab by accident and I'm not going to write it again.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    What was Kiss's set?

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Default ( why do i need a title to post on this thing wth)

Good luck dragon i hope you win for TEG also 3 weeks till X and Y
    My FEA Family:

So, the release date for Dark Souls II is March 14, 2014; looking forward to that.

And good luck on the tourney, Knight.

Holy crap, this is freaking awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7KoyNOg-E

They better start making a 3DS Golden Sun.
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 22nd September 2013 at 1:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    What was Kiss's set?
    Its top secret. ill tell you it if tdk lets me? :3

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Default We doin noms again

Yeha title said it ( idk why i need a title for every post on thsi and a rp im doing) can i do a legendary i have 1
    Shaymin-S Left overs
    Seed flare
    Air slash
    Earth power
    Hidden power fire/ice
    With excellent Special Attack and Speed stats even by Ubers standards, as well as a movepool that gives it good coverage, Shaymin-S makes a dangerous special sweeper. Seed Flare is what makes Shaymin-S so fearsome, as with Serene Grace there is a high chance of inflicting that Special Defense drop. After that, Shaymin-S can plow through the opponent or continue to assault the switch-in with its powerful attacks. One must be wary of spamming this move, however, as the prevalence of Pressure users means its PP could drop at an alarming rate. Air Slash is a secondary STAB move that has a great flinch chance, decimating switch-ins before they can even retaliate in conjunction with the Special Defense drops which Seed Flare can cause. Earth Power provides coverage on Steel-types such as Dialga, who resist both Seed Flare and Air Slash. However, this is hardly a problem if they have been inflicted with the Special Defense drops. The final slot is given to Hidden Power Fire, which KOes Scizor and Skarmory, both of whom 4x resist Seed Flare.

A few other moves can work in the last slot as well. Hidden Power Ice is one option, KOing Lugia if it has already been hit with a Special Defense drop. This also applies to Latias, Giratina, and Giratina-O, who could otherwise take Hidden Power Ice with ease. On the other hand, Growth forgoes coverage and gives Shaymin-S the ability to boost its Special Attack instead of relying upon Seed Flare's Special Defense drops. While the Attack boost would be unhelpful for the most part, +1 in Special Attack will allow Shaymin-S to take down Pokemon it would otherwise fail to KO. This becomes more useful in the sun, as Growth will grant a +2 boost to Special Attack; Shaymin-S can then proceed to decimate weakened teams with its decent three-move coverage of Seed Flare, Air Slash, and Earth Power.
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 22nd September 2013 at 2:43 AM.
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Yeha title said it ( idk why i need a title for every post on thsi and a rp im doing) can i do a legendary i have 1
    Shaymin-S Left overs
    Seed flare
    Air slash
    Earth power
    Hidden power fire/ice
    With excellent Special Attack and Speed stats even by Ubers standards, as well as a movepool that gives it good coverage, Shaymin-S makes a dangerous special sweeper. Seed Flare is what makes Shaymin-S so fearsome, as with Serene Grace there is a high chance of inflicting that Special Defense drop. After that, Shaymin-S can plow through the opponent or continue to assault the switch-in with its powerful attacks. One must be wary of spamming this move, however, as the prevalence of Pressure users means its PP could drop at an alarming rate. Air Slash is a secondary STAB move that has a great flinch chance, decimating switch-ins before they can even retaliate in conjunction with the Special Defense drops which Seed Flare can cause. Earth Power provides coverage on Steel-types such as Dialga, who resist both Seed Flare and Air Slash. However, this is hardly a problem if they have been inflicted with the Special Defense drops. The final slot is given to Hidden Power Fire, which KOes Scizor and Skarmory, both of whom 4x resist Seed Flare.

A few other moves can work in the last slot as well. Hidden Power Ice is one option, KOing Lugia if it has already been hit with a Special Defense drop. This also applies to Latias, Giratina, and Giratina-O, who could otherwise take Hidden Power Ice with ease. On the other hand, Growth forgoes coverage and gives Shaymin-S the ability to boost its Special Attack instead of relying upon Seed Flare's Special Defense drops. While the Attack boost would be unhelpful for the most part, +1 in Special Attack will allow Shaymin-S to take down Pokemon it would otherwise fail to KO. This becomes more useful in the sun, as Growth will grant a +2 boost to Special Attack; Shaymin-S can then proceed to decimate weakened teams with its decent three-move coverage of Seed Flare, Air Slash, and Earth Power.
    The CCAT is for OU, not Ubers. Shaymin-S is Ubers and can't be used.

This is what we have so far:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 22nd September 2013 at 5:12 AM. Reason: Fixed Skarm's Nature/EVs because Yellow is a lazy bum

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    I know what to do!

Spoiler:- What to do to RNG Dream Radar:

I have been so prone to hax recently. Seriously, I got on this morning and my first two Stone Misses live up to their name and then third crits. It just can't decide >.> I've also missed Hydro Pump and lost speed ties and such. It is ridiculous.
    lol haka i don't think so im not buying a whole another computer to do that XD but anyway sorry been busy guys with junk again if i didn't add a new person and im sorry and swamp were not doing a uber team the teir for our CCAT is OU...

So, what are everyone's predictions for the release date of SSBU/3DS?
    Hoping it's around July-August, only because I think that's the time I'll have a Wii U by.

Also, if you're getting the game, which platform? Getting both.

X/Y countdown: 20 days.

Default ( why do i need a title to post on this thing wth)

So, what are everyone's predictions for the release date of SSBU/3DS?
    Hoping it's around July-August, only because I think that's the time I'll have a Wii U by.

Also, if you're getting the game, which platform? Getting both.

X/Y countdown: 20 days.
    Im going to get it on 3DS also what are all of u guys dream teams for x and y ill post mine right under myah:
    Sheik:What ever Farokies final is
    Ivy: My venasaur im getting from Sycamore
    Kenite: My blaziken that im getting thru the special event 4 the mega evolution.
    Outrage: Tyrantous or what eve it is called
    X: my Xerneas
    Cass: My linoone named after cassafrass one of my best freinds
    My FEA Family:

Guys, I know it may sound like a Newbie question, but I was wondering... how can I get this guy on my White game? I can't figure it out lol, although he looks awesome! X3

Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Guys, I know it may sound like a Newbie question, but I was wondering... how can I get this guy on my White game? I can't figure it out lol, although he looks awesome! X3

Black/White 1? You can't, it is only available on Black/White 2, and to get it there you need a 3DS, download Pokemon Dream Radar, and capture one of those Pokemon. Then you can change any of the three 'urus in-game with a Key Item. Can't trade those new forms onto Black/White 2 either :/

Page 1250 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 250115012001240124612471248124912501251125212531254126013001350 ... LastLast