View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1251 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 251115112011241124712481249125012511252125312541255126113011351 ... LastLast
Results 31,251 to 31,275 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I've gotten the three genies in their therian forms. If you take any of them to the Abundant Shrine in B/W2 you get the mirror that lets you change any of them from any game, even trade ups, to their therian forms. You just have to have one of them from the dream radar to get the mirror.

Black FC: 4256 0708 1205
    White 2 FC: 2409 3748 1216
    PO Tag: Ultimate247

I also make some banners avatars and signatures. No animation.

For now, this is where I hold all of my creations, pokemon related or not.
    http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Naruki0247/library

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    So, what are everyone's predictions for the release date of SSBU/3DS?
    Hoping it's around July-August, only because I think that's the time I'll have a Wii U by.

Also, if you're getting the game, which platform? Getting both.

X/Y countdown: 20 days.
    I'll probably get it on 3DS, I'm really glad to hear Olimar is back though, I mained him in SSB

Also I like the evolved T-Rex mon, it sounds like it might go UU or RU depending on its stats and movepool.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Also I like the evolved T-Rex mon, it sounds like it might go UU or RU depending on its stats and movepool.

I agree with that prediction, but depending on defense and movepool, it seems to me that the ice dino could make OU or at least UU.

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

Renominating cause an offensive spinner is cool and this beats most spinners if it can get in on the spin.

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
    252 SAtk / 4 Sdef / 252 Spe
    Timid
    Levitate
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast/Destiny Bond
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Thunderbolt/Thunder/Destiny Bond

ScarfGar is awesome as it can spin block while OHKOing Starmie with Shadow Ball for a surprise kill and 2HKOs 'Cruel and Donphan. While Thunder is preferred for the guaranteed 2HKO (Tbolt 2HKO's 53% of the time outside rain), but it is still a nice chance. This can keep hazards on the field while being a fast sweeper when needed. Ghost has great neutral coverage and gets nice STAB. Focus Blast loses games provided a strong fighting type move to deal with steel types. Hidden Power [Ice] can be used to revenge kill Dragons. Breloom and Celebi are OHKO'd and 2HKO'd respectively with Shadow Ball with SR and a layer of Spikes, so Sludge Wave is not needed. Thunderbolt/Thunder is where this set shines though. Thunderbolt allows it to kill 'Cruel and Keldeo, although Thunder secures the 2HKO and OHKO. Destiny Bond allows Gengar to suicide to kill one threat on the threat as long as Gengar goes down too.

Spoiler:- Calcs:

Renominating

CCAT noms will end tomorrow.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 24th September 2013 at 11:22 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Maybe next time i shouldn't join a clan and then decide to focus on school. Anyways hello all I'm not dead for the like 5 people i met the night i joined.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSpider View Post
    Maybe next time i shouldn't join a clan and then decide to focus on school. Anyways hello all I'm not dead for the like 5 people i met the night i joined.
    lol It's no problem, plenty of people have stuff they have to do and can't be on all the time. For example, I'm pretty active but I can't be on during weekends, and even Fairy was gone for a while, no sweat.

unrelated to the above

That gengar looks pretty good, but I'm not sure about using focus blast and thunder on a scarf, could be a risky way to fight considering gengar is pretty frail and it relies on getting the first hit, on other than the accuracy thing I do like the HP ice it's a good touch.

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

How do you guys feel about the supposed name cry they finally added to Pikachu? It seems the other Pokemon will still be using the weird electronic sounds, (it's actually kinda funny how you can close your eyes and guess which gen the Pokemon is from depending on the quality of the cry, they should probably update those or something) but Pikachu will be crying it's name when you send it out like in Pokemon Yellow. Personally I want all of the Pokemon to cry their name when they get sent out into battle (except Pokemon like Charizard which never says its name it just goes "Roo!" in a much more intense way than how I just typed it) it would make a lot more sense since they say their names in everything else but never the games.

Also the new Gym Leader music reminds me of the Colosseum music which I'm pretty happy to listen too, it sounds great.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

1. I agree with your views on gym music, Colosseum had very nice sounds and I agree with the connection you're drawing.

2. I think the pikacku thong is obnoxious, in game canon the pokemon make weird electronic sounds, the anime style is only because it would get grating otherwise. Even though it is a mascot for the franchise, it shouldn't say its name. (I personally hated how that happened in yellow)

I do enjoy a lot of the Pokemon pieces, they're very well made and awesome to listen to, my favorite pieces have to be the HGSS Champion theme, the Mystery Dungeon theme, and the Accumula town theme. Although those are only the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I actually listen to a lot of the game music when I'm working or just relaxing. I particularly enjoy listening to the Accumula town theme when I'm sitting on the couch and I'm too lazy to do anything, it's peppy and relaxing at the same time

Edit: Almost forgot to mention the lake trio, their theme is intense and I love it :P
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 24th September 2013 at 3:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesskitty View Post
    lol It's no problem, plenty of people have stuff they have to do and can't be on all the time. For example, I'm pretty active but I can't be on during weekends, and even Fairy was gone for a while, no sweat.

unrelated to the above

That gengar looks pretty good, but I'm not sure about using focus blast and thunder on a scarf, could be a risky way to fight considering gengar is pretty frail and it relies on getting the first hit, on other than the accuracy thing I do like the HP ice it's a good touch.
    Well Focus Blast is staple on Gengar for multiple reasons, but I did slash Destiny Bond on there because I forgot to get the updated set >.> But Thunder is if we use rain for any reason later on. Tbolt/Thunder is to destroy Tentacruel mainly because this set is designed to kill Spinners that can ruin Skarm's work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Well Focus Blast is staple on Gengar for multiple reasons, but I did slash Destiny Bond on there because I forgot to get the updated set >.> But Thunder is if we use rain for any reason later on. Tbolt/Thunder is to destroy Tentacruel mainly because this set is designed to kill Spinners that can ruin Skarm's work.
    okay then, as an anti spinner this works pretty well, due to the fact that this ting can, not only spinblock, but also take the other hits dished by offensive spinners, I was mainly mentioning the use of thunder, and would suggest tbolt, I know that focus blast is a staple and also incredibly useful.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-52680229 my new ou team. is there something I need to work on?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

my new ou team. is there something I need to work on?
    It looks good from what I saw, maybe a little more for your next battle if you're wanting to showcase it more to demonstrate how effective each member is in the party.

I'm new here, my quoting isn't that great.
    Last edited by Ultra247; 24th September 2013 at 6:37 PM.

Black FC: 4256 0708 1205
    White 2 FC: 2409 3748 1216
    PO Tag: Ultimate247

I also make some banners avatars and signatures. No animation.

For now, this is where I hold all of my creations, pokemon related or not.
    http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Naruki0247/library

http://i.imgur.com/L93hubC.jpg

Have you guys seen this?
    Looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-52680229 my new ou team. is there something I need to work on?
    I really don't know that much about your team, but maybe Chople Berry on TTar?

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I really don't know that much about your team, but maybe Chople Berry on TTar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra247 View Post
    It looks good from what I saw, maybe a little more for your next battle if you're wanting to showcase it more to demonstrate how effective each member is in the party.

I'm new here, my quoting isn't that great.
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-52726931

Maybe... but is this a little better?

A tad on the lucky side tbh. Your team lacks a bulky mon to sponge special hits or really physical hits as well. If landorus-t sets up a sd or rp and alakazams down. you have a problem. Also metagross just isnt that good this gen. Ferrothorn walls you badly too if alakazams down(unless nido carries ft). I can see rotom wash causing problems as well. You could try scarf mag being one of my more favorite mons to use... gyra isnt that great either. Your team also needs rocks as well. i did not see rocks in either of those battle from either side. Landy-t for nido imo.
    Last edited by Saph~; 24th September 2013 at 10:57 PM.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443

Spoiler:- credits:

You both mad baffling plays. I wrote a whole thing, but instead I'll just say that your team looks okay as far as I can see. Just pay attention to things more. It was obvious Salamence was Scarfed, and you let it get to plus 3 Attack instead of stopping it at plus 1 with Metagross.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

I would definetly put a Sash on Zam since IMO, the best item for him.
    I would still say Chople Berry on TTar since Rocky Helmet isn't useful and maybe take a special fighting move?(don't quote me on this, someone can do a calc if this is correct). That or use the Specially Defensive set so it could get rocks and have something to take Special hits as what Saph says, you have nothing really to take a hit.
    Does Nidoking have Fire Blast/Flamethrower? If so, Nidoking should be fine taking on Ferrothorns.

Nido has fireblast

If you use Metagross... USE ICE PUNCH! That is the onlything stopping a Mence sweep besides luck and you let 4 things die because of it. Using DDance on a +3 Mence is just stupid when you can just KO it with a move. You should count that win as pure luck.

Sash Zam. LO is nice, but Sash is better. It lets it be a revenge killer once and saves it from being sent in too early.

Chople Berry/LO on TTar. Also, Run Jolly Nature as it allows you to outspeed non-scarfed base 100 after a +1 (pretty sure you need Jolly for that). Otherwise, you could have KO'd Thunderus instead of dying to a Focus Miss.

Get Rocks somewhere. Whether it be TTar or Metagross or something. Get them.

Nidoking is cool.

I'd also recommend getting a scarfer.

I might finish this later, but I'm trying my best not to change the team at all cause I suck at that.

Maybe make Nidoking Scarf? I really don't really remember if it was scarf or not, but Scarf King seems like a nice choice.
    Also, maybe use Gross for Rocks? Rocks, Ice Punch, Meteor Mash, Explosion, Bullet Punch, Zen Headbutt, some other kind of filler.

I'll be back on as normally starting tomorrow.

I've been really busy because of school,sorry.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Looks like the new Poke hasn't been revealed yet...

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Looks like the new Poke hasn't been revealed yet...
    Interesting. I think it will either by a Fairy type. Or maybe dragon Eevee.

Page 1251 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 251115112011241124712481249125012511252125312541255126113011351 ... LastLast