View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1252 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 252115212021242124812491250125112521253125412551256126213021352 ... LastLast
Results 31,276 to 31,300 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Wonder if the PokeDex will say it evolves similar to Magnemite.

Also hoping it gets a good move to abuse No Guard and not just help the opponent..

The new mon looks to evolve the same way diglett and magnenite does.

The forakie evo isn't official so I'd say its fake until its officially announced.

The team looks great for now.

Yea, sash on zam,

Rocks somewhere, t-tar meta anywhere

Ice punch as dragon check to those dragons.

Everything else seems fine for now.

Black FC: 4256 0708 1205
    White 2 FC: 2409 3748 1216
    PO Tag: Ultimate247

I also make some banners avatars and signatures. No animation.

For now, this is where I hold all of my creations, pokemon related or not.
    http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Naruki0247/library

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Interesting. I think it will either by a Fairy type. Or maybe dragon Eevee.
    Dragon Type Eevee would be real nice
    And what new pokemon is this ?
    Link please ?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merciful Typhlosion View Post
    Dragon Type Eevee would be real nice
    And what new pokemon is this ?
    Link please ?
    I was guessing. It is actually an evo for Honedge and I'm not sure if I like it >.>

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

So Doublade.
    I place it in my 'Will probably never use.'
    Poke looks okay; just the fact that they announced it and not another one is disappointing.

Ok, is it just me or are people overreacting about what a pokémon should look like over the past few gens? I mean, we got a sword, that evolves into a family crest (forgot what its called..especially since my French is off). How is it a "bad" or "lazy" design compared to Dugtrio, voltorb, dodrio, magneton, gulpin, unown, bronzor, muk, or many other pokémon? There is no rule to what a pokémon should look like and its not like you are forced to use it the entire game...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Arguably, Honedge and Doublade are very much the odd Pokemon out from the several hundred we have now when it comes to design and appearance. They are ghost swords (with scabbards) that look very much like regular swords, with not much ghost to them. The Vanilite line, for example, at least doesn't look entirely like ice cream, they also look a lot like stalactites with snow on top of them (opinion). I myself am kinda averse to their design as a Pokemon (I still think they look cool on their own), but I've no problem accepting them as Pokemon at the end of the day.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 25th September 2013 at 9:52 PM.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

Honedge is cool. Honedge is just something I wouldn't give a double evo to (i mean doubling the main poke like Doduo, not two evos). I think a shield partner would have been better, but whatever lol

Name: Puffle 754
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi (Preferred), PO
    Favorite Water/Grass: Ludicolo
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: None

I haven't ever been a part of a guild before, but looking more into the different guilds of Serebii, I realized that there actually really fun to be a part of. And since I have always been a fan of grass/water drizzle style of team, this guild seemed like the perfect match!
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549

We have returned!!! Come check us out!

I'm leaving, not like it really matters too much but i'd rather not get infracted posting on another thread

Quote Originally Posted by Puffle 754 View Post

I haven't ever been a part of a guild before, but looking more into the different guilds of Serebii, I realized that there actually really fun to be a part of. And since I have always been a fan of grass/water drizzle style of team, this guild seemed like the perfect match!
    Aw bye iron :C Welcome Puffle also not all of our teams are styled/built around drizzle and grass stuff. We still battle with other teams as well. Also to get tested into a rank for wifi i'd pm/vm garnet or drastic. might be more ppl im forgettting

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
    PASBL
        Spoiler:- credits:

Welcome to the guild! It's great to have you here! Any questions you have can easily be asked to most of the members since we're all really helpful people here. I see you have a Pokegyms userbar too, if you like to do WiFi battles I recommend battling Azulart, he's really good with using lower tiered mons against higher tiers.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

welcome the the guild puffles i think you post in me and silent's trade shop welcome to the guild...hope you like it here and if you need anything don't hesitate to contact me or haka...also guys got my palkias so know ill be rnging all three of them i already have a timid one from my heartgold version event with arceus ill rng three different ones...yay my one shiny palkia will not be lonely

also good news as well i forgot i have another manaphy egg in my ranger game which now i can rng it so will be rnging that as well as i got a deoxys,shaymin and heartran i forgot about missions as well i didn't do...

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Activity post! I made an amusing fossil team on PS earlier, got some surprise wins with it haha it was fun to use! Also, what do you all think of Doublade? I don't know what I think about it to be honest. I mean all I really saw was a duplication of the same Pokemon, which has obviously been done before, but I guess I don't see it as creative, idk. I do like the typing, though. If it has something to abuse No Guard with, I think it will be fun to use. I was joking with my friend about it getting a mega evo or another evo that gave it a third sword xD but I think an interesting concept if it DID in fact evolve, would be something that USES the two swords. I think that'd be pretty cool/interesting.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Man, forgot that I had posted about how to get the Therian Pokémon... sorry! But thanks for the answers... kinda bummed you can't get it in White 1 though, cause that is my main game... :/
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Activity post! I made an amusing fossil team on PS earlier, got some surprise wins with it haha it was fun to use! Also, what do you all think of Doublade? I don't know what I think about it to be honest. I mean all I really saw was a duplication of the same Pokemon, which has obviously been done before, but I guess I don't see it as creative, idk. I do like the typing, though. If it has something to abuse No Guard with, I think it will be fun to use. I was joking with my friend about it getting a mega evo or another evo that gave it a third sword xD but I think an interesting concept if it DID in fact evolve, would be something that USES the two swords. I think that'd be pretty cool/interesting.
    It would be weird to me IMO. Going from the swords being the main focus to the user. I dunno. Not my train of thought. I would say sword and shield, but only two hands...

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    It would be weird to me IMO. Going from the swords being the main focus to the user. I dunno. Not my train of thought. I would say sword and shield, but only two hands...
    Co-evo? Level up with Machamp in your party? Lol that sounds terrible XD

I like it though, I'll probably be using it in my playthrough along with Spritzee and the two starters.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Happy to have you on, Puffle. I hope you enjoy our guild, cause it's indeed a lot of fun to be in!

Now that Tyrantrum is in the 6th Gen, I can make my dinosaur-themed team (or pseudo dinosaur):

Rampardos
    Aggron
    Tyranitar
    Tyrantrum
    Rhyperior
    Armaldo

This, along with a Cradily, Aerodactyl and Carracosta, would be my team if I were a Rock/Ground leader.

Hey, nice team, Roy. O.O With X and Y, I was wanting to do a mono-fire with all the final starter forms.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I was considering a mono poison team, as they are hugely versatile but also the type will get a buff in 6th gen

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uucurrent-53105575

My first UU team. Any opinions? Should I change it?
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I'm trying to build a disruption team. I'm calling the style "Turbofog" because it sounds catchy. The object of this team will be to catch the opponent off guard, and neuter their ability to land blows on my Pokemon, until a win condition is set up for the team -- or a losing condition is set up for theirs.
    Signature edited due to exceeding spoiler limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Looking for a flawless, Brave/Adamant/Jolly PC Tohoku Victini

My Trophy Case
    Shiny Mew (Jp.), Old Sea Chart || Tutored 4th Gen moves. Uncloned -- First obtained through cartridge, through legitimate means. UNIQUE
    Jirachi, WISHMKR || UT. Uncloned -- Obtained & tutored 3rd Gen exclusive moves through 100% legitimate means. Obtained directly from the OT. Still on 4th Gen cartridge. UNIQUE

Spoiler:- My Top WANTS:

I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

this is my new favorite pokemon
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-53130763

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I'm trying to build a disruption team. I'm calling the style "Turbofog" because it sounds catchy. The object of this team will be to catch the opponent off guard, and neuter their ability to land blows on my Pokemon, until a win condition is set up for the team -- or a losing condition is set up for theirs.
    I would love to see how this type of team would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesskitty View Post
    this is my new favorite pokemon
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-53130763
    You don't have to look much further than the pokemon on the team to realize how bad of an opponent you faced...
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 27th September 2013 at 2:48 AM.

Page 1252 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 252115212021242124812491250125112521253125412551256126213021352 ... LastLast