View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1260 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 260116012101250125612571258125912601261126212631264127013101360 ... LastLast
Results 31,476 to 31,500 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

was curious if anyone knew if that bank thing was the only way to transfer are gen5 pokes to gen6, i only ask since they said pokebank wouldn't be available till end of december which doesn't make alot of sence making us wait along time to transfer
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    was curious if anyone knew if that bank thing was the only way to transfer are gen5 pokes to gen6, i only ask since they said pokebank wouldn't be available till end of december which doesn't make alot of sence making us wait along time to transfer
    nope there isn't any other way and yes you heard right we shall not have it until december...which is fine for me i don't need to transfer right away anyway...i rather go through the game normally with a in game team which i don't mind the wait do to i may be busy rnging more 5th gen stuff anyway preparing for the transferring...

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Oops, I have forgot about that. I need a new DS charger first, mine broke.

(poor Douglas...)

Anyway, what's actually leaked recently?'could someone show me?
    I could show you a mass amount of leaks.

For the sighn up I pick water
    Also I like milotic and superior
    Also I battle with ps
    Last edited by ShinyGirantina; 4th October 2013 at 10:10 PM.

FOR TRADES AND BATTLES WHITE 2: 0648 7642 8668

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    nope there isn't any other way and yes you heard right we shall not have it until december...which is fine for me i don't need to transfer right away anyway...i rather go through the game normally with a in game team which i don't mind the wait do to i may be busy rnging more 5th gen stuff anyway preparing for the transferring...
    yah but for ppl like me who don't rng this is a very long time n the dumbest thing GF has done, to me we shouldn't have to wait this long nearly 3 months! i will have the game fully beaten in less than a week what they expect us to do :/
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

yah but for ppl like me who don't rng this is a very long time n the dumbest thing GF has done, to me we shouldn't have to wait this long nearly 3 months! i will have the game fully beaten in less than a week what they expect us to do :/
    On the other hand, Gamefreak does not have to guarantee us a transfer system between generations. Be happy we get anything of the sort at all. It's either delay the game so that its release can match up to the Bank's release (since it's not ready or something), or wait for the Bank to be ready.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 4th October 2013 at 10:29 PM.

while you're all waiting for X and Y you should visit
    http://zeldathon.net/

they're doing a livestream for charity and all of the proceeds go to charity not some.
    it's just overall a great time. I suggest donating if you can!

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

I found an image for the current leaks.
    I need to find an updated version, but if you're really curious, just chek out the very bottom of my sig.
    I will try to keep updated on the leaks in these eight days.

Also, FairyWitch, I would really like it if we could find a sparkling tree icon gif. It needs to sparkle so it fits well. >hint< >hint<
    Inb4 the guild becomes (WARY)

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    On the other hand, Gamefreak does not have to guarantee us a transfer system between generations. Be happy we get anything of the sort at all. It's either delay the game so that its release can match up to the Bank's release (since it's not ready or something), or wait for the Bank to be ready.
    i am aware of that, n honesty if that was the case it would save me about 70$ for both games since i wouldn't buy them it would be a waste of money just to play a story line, especially since i don't think u can rng anything, for me battling is part of the game n what i enjoy most, but that's just how i feel

Default Wheck :V

I was thinking about Mega Charizard X and how he has an extreme attack boost then i thought of a ultamite thing Mega Charizard X uses dragondance twice then flare blitz or outrage that will be a rape to almost all ubers.
    My FEA Family:

i am aware of that, n honesty if that was the case it would save me about 70$ for both games since i wouldn't buy them it would be a waste of money just to play a story line, especially since i don't think u can rng anything, for me battling is part of the game n what i enjoy most, but that's just how i feel
    Oh yes, by all means you can feel disappointed. I'm simply in the "Well, at least we can still transfer at all" boat. I'm sure that Pokemon will be the thing that gets hackers and RNGers to put the gears in motion to find out how to RNG and stuff. (Hackers to know about data and stuff, not to like, be able to spread more hacked ****).
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    I was thinking about Mega Charizard X and how he has an extreme attack boost then i thought of a ultamite thing Mega Charizard X uses dragondance twice then flare blitz or outrage that will be a rape to almost all ubers.
    Stealth Rock is still a thing, and any competent opponent who is able to act won't allow Charizard X to setup like that. But yes, that sounds great on paper : o
    Last edited by Myrrh; 5th October 2013 at 2:49 AM. Reason: i dont like these smilies

Default Wheck :V

Stealth Rock is still a thing, and any competent opponent who is able to act won't allow Charizard X to setup like that. But yes, that sounds great on paper
    Yeah i was just saying that in thought of the entirety but still its pretty feirce of a foe.
    My FEA Family:

well it seems i started a motion about this 3 month wait XD anyway guys i will be in and out for the next few weeks as well until halloween i will be gone for 4 days straight...

october 31st thru the 4th which i will be at anime convention again...so haka will be in charge when i am gone i will make another announcement when time gets closer...

well it seems i started a motion about this 3 month wait XD anyway guys i will be in and out for the next few weeks as well until halloween i will be gone for 4 days straight...

october 31st thru the 4th which i will be at anime convention again...so haka will be in charge when i am gone i will make another announcement when time gets closer...
    Ogodno. Jk picked up my giratina

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Saph, what moveset does that sucker come with?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

We need to make the club, tho!
    Would you like me to send you the introduction post via email or SPPf?

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    We need to make the club, tho!
    Would you like me to send you the introduction post via email or SPPf?
    you could of message me this silly XD but yeah i know send me the intro as soon as you can with the list of the stuff we need for the art so i can start getting them ready but back on topic for the sake of the guild i will be probably getting back into competitive battling when i have more free time with other things but for now my battling skills will be horrible until i get back on it.

you could of message me this silly XD but yeah i know send me the intro as soon as you can with the list of the stuff we need for the art so i can start getting them ready but back on topic for the sake of the guild i will be probably getting back into competitive battling when i have more free time with other things but for now my battling skills will be horrible until i get back on it.
    Your banner has already been implemented into the intro draft.
    I asked about the sparkling gifs earlier because I needed to add something to make it stand out lol.

Spoiler:- Bad X/Y News:

Oh yes, by all means you can feel disappointed. I'm simply in the "Well, at least we can still transfer at all" boat. I'm sure that Pokemon will be the thing that gets hackers and RNGers to put the gears in motion to find out how to RNG and stuff. (Hackers to know about data and stuff, not to like, be able to spread more hacked ****).

Stealth Rock is still a thing, and any competent opponent who is able to act won't allow Charizard X to setup like that. But yes, that sounds great on paper : o
    understandable i am glad we can i was just speaking of a competitive standpoint, i can't rng n for those who can from what i been told might not be able to, guess we all r stuck with random IV pokemon for the time being

Spoiler:- Big XY spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Saph, what moveset does that sucker come with?
    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/487.shtml

I'm so sorry for not being on much...
    I just don't seem to have the time for it
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

More and more Pokemon are getting revealed each hour. Highlights for me are the new Dragon/Fairy line, Duoblades final evo, both forms and the pumpkin. There is also an English name for Oorotto.

Gengar is going to be scary good this gen.

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    I found an image for the current leaks.
    I need to find an updated version, but if you're really curious, just chek out the very bottom of my sig.
    I will try to keep updated on the leaks in these eight days.

Also, FairyWitch, I would really like it if we could find a sparkling tree icon gif. It needs to sparkle so it fits well. >hint< >hint<
    Inb4 the guild becomes (WARY)
    My eyes... What have I done...

I like most of them at least.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Spoiler:- X/Y Stuff:

Thoughts if true?
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 5th October 2013 at 2:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
        Spoiler:- X/Y Stuff:

Thoughts if true?
    Omg. I can't believe it! That's the best thing ever!!

Spoiler:- Omg, X and Y stuff:

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Page 1260 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 260116012101250125612571258125912601261126212631264127013101360 ... LastLast