View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1263 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 263116312131253125912601261126212631264126512661267127313131363 ... LastLast
Results 31,551 to 31,575 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Try a different font color :/ Otherwise, it looks good!.
    The font color was what I was having troubles with. I couldn't find a suitable font color that wouldn't be too outstanding. If I can figure out how to border Bolded Lettering, I'd be set

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Have anyone heard about Mega Aggron?
    Have you heard of spoilers?
    Otherwise, no. Put the leak in a spoiler if there is one tho.

Also, let's try to finish the CCAT! Most likely the first week after XY's release we'll experience some lesser activity, so let's finish our CCAT quickly!

And FairyWitch, can we have a Fairy Division?
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

This is from helping DK test out his team

Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: too lazy to find out I think its water tho
    Opponent's Name: TDK
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Won 2-0 in Singles OU first was 2-0 the second was 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40ish?
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 43ish
    Any improvements for opponent: I really felt like you had a great strategy to your team and they had good synergy. Your Scizor was awesome at keeping me guessing and your Latios and Kyurem-B were super scary I only got away thanks to luck. Your Magnezone is strong but is seems to be pretty Metagross weak as you found out, if you had caught Rachi from his switch out though you'd have probably taken him down, I don't know the calcs though. Only real advice other than some more calcs and speed measurements I have for you are pray harder when you're at a speed tie.
    Any improvements for yourself: "Predict better and learn those speed tiers you lazy bum Refreeze." "But I dun wanna" "Too bad you have to"
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I only won cuz the hax, but ggs never the less.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    X for me! Y for the fiancé

Also guys I'm going to RNG the dream radar Thundurus and Landorus soon, what natures would you like?
    I was thinking naive hp ice thundurus (I have non-DW modest and timid, but they're not mine)
    And adamant landorus (I have non-DW naive one that's mine, and jolly one from myrrh, and I think fairywitch did an adamant one but I don't have it yet)

Just remember that these will be DW so they'll really only be useful in their therian formes since their DW abilities in incarnate form are sub par
    I swear, I saw this right now, lol.
    I really wouldn't worry about Thundurus and Tornadus because Defiant isn't that great. But for Landorus, defintly Modest HP Ice since simce it has Sheer Force.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I swear, I saw this right now, lol.
    I really wouldn't worry about Thundurus and Tornadus because Defiant isn't that great. But for Landorus, defintly Modest HP Ice since simce it has Sheer Force.
    Ha ha no biggie
    Yeah I knew tornadus and thundurus didn't really matter, but they're still useful if you want to use the therian forme
    And wow I didn't even know about that strategy for landorus, will definitely do that, looks like fun
    Last edited by blonde_1; 8th October 2013 at 2:48 PM.

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

That balloon in is probably showing that ttar has a mega, otherwise it would be pointless.

X and Y in 4 days!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Ha ha no biggie
    Yeah I new tornadus and thundurus didn't really matter, but they're still useful if you want to use the therian forme
    And wow I didn't even know about that strategy for landorus, will definitely do that, looks like fun
    Well, you can still get a regular Tornadus(like the one in B1W1) and still make it Therian. Unless you don't have a Tornadus and have a 3DS, I guess that helps? But nonetheless, it really won't matter.
    As for Landorus, Modest HP Ice is the way to go. Although, I'm not entirely sure if Special Lando is great in Ubers.

Still waiting for DW Serperior, Chandelure, Zapdos, Raikou, Feraligatr
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    That balloon in is probably showing that ttar has a mega, otherwise it would be pointless.

X and Y in 4 days!
    Yeah, this is what I meant, guys. Sorry for the poor choice of words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQp4xPmwqPg

PS: I like Chestnaught.

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post

X and Y in 4 days!
    Ik that was what RoySceptile was getting at, but really it's a balloon from the EV training center. I'm more excited for that than MegaTTar :/

First party wipe ended up being in the second stratum for EO:U It's always the second stratum :'(

I personally like Chestnaught too, but that's pretty funny. I still don't know what starter I'll choose, even having seen the final evos, I might just roll a die and have it be randomized. Seems so weird though that I can't choose a starter right off the bat, although I usually do for every gen.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    First party wipe ended up being in the second stratum for EO:U It's always the second stratum :'(

I personally like Chestnaught too, but that's pretty funny. I still don't know what starter I'll choose, even having seen the final evos, I might just roll a die and have it be randomized. Seems so weird though that I can't choose a starter right off the bat, although I usually do for every gen.
    Startwithfennekinyeah.

Anyone else choosing Fennekin?

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Startwithfennekinyeah.

Anyone else choosing Fennekin?
    First run, I am probably picking Chespin,but Fennekin definitely is an option.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Well, you can still get a regular Tornadus(like the one in B1W1) and still make it Therian. Unless you don't have a Tornadus and have a 3DS, I guess that helps? But nonetheless, it really won't matter.
    As for Landorus, Modest HP Ice is the way to go. Although, I'm not entirely sure if Special Lando is great in Ubers.

Still waiting for DW Serperior, Chandelure, Zapdos, Raikou, Feraligatr
    Well yeah I have my shiny tornadus on B1
    I'm just trying to get these DW ones done so I can get the reveal glass and see my shiny therian tornadus

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Enchanted Ones, we should have a Fairy Division.
    FW, Eve, whatever people call you, oh leader, will you endorse this desire?

On gameplay animation:
    I was really hoping Frenzy Plant's animation would end up like this: Skip to 6:46.
    It would've been epic!

Default Wheck:V

Yeah fairy make a fairy division cause i would like to moved to that from water anyway guys only 4 days till X and Y and 5 days till i get it.

My FEA Family:

I'm getting the fire-type starter purely because I a) think its final evo will have a secondary dark/psychic typing and b) because the idea of giving it the nickname "mozilla" seems hilarious. Also, with x/y coming out in 2 days, I'm back.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Since it got mentioned in the xat today, I'm going to be soft resetting for a female Fennekin and shoving it in a box. But, we got to talking in the xat and I offered to breed more Fennekin for others once the Daycare is available, since some of you showed interest in it. If anyone else is going to soft reset for female starters and would also like to spread starters around for in-game or whatever, that'd be neat.

I'll be soft resetting for a female Froakie (after like months of contemplation I've finally decided on Froakie, it feels nice to get it off my plate finally). I will be aiming for a full regional dex completion this gen so I'd really love to trade with anyone who can breed more starters and the breeding of my Froakie will commence as soon as I've unlocked the Day Care.

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Enchanted Ones, we should have a Fairy Division.
    FW, Eve, whatever people call you, oh leader, will you endorse this desire?

On gameplay animation:
    I was really hoping Frenzy Plant's animation would end up like this: Skip to 6:46.
    It would've been epic!
    LOL i love that part XD but i was thinking that may be a fun idea though to add another division but its not necessary :/ Fairy would also fit in our guild well as well do to our guild's name "Enchanted"

alright so guys do you want to hold a vote on it to add and i could get a second co-leader for that division do you guys think that we should add a new division since were a older guild? do you think it may get more members?
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 9th October 2013 at 7:36 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Since the word Enchanted is in the Guild name, a Fairy Division does fit. Although, it isn't needed.
    IIRC, Drac added a new division awhile ago, so it wouldn't matter for us if we add another one.
    No.

Since the word Enchanted is in the Guild name, a Fairy Division does fit. Although, it isn't needed.
    IIRC, Drac added a new division awhile ago, so it wouldn't matter for us if we add another one.
    so is that a yay or nah drastic lol but i do agree though...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I guess we could? So a yay for me.

Let the Mawile be the co-leader, lawl
    No.

I guess we could? So a yay for me.

Let the Mawile be the co-leader, lawl
    alright cool sounds good also i see your very lonely on the xat chat i will be leaving there though do to im tired ill try to check back when i wake up in the morning to see everyones opnions and votes

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    alright cool sounds good also i see your very lonely on the xat chat i will be leaving there though do to im tired ill try to check back when i wake up in the morning to see everyones opnions and votes
    Oh no, I just went to check the xat if I could enter it. Earlier, it said I was logged out, so I went to relog in like 2 hours, and it was fine, so I logged out since no one was there, lol.
    No.

I never saw the necessity of divisions in the first place, we never really do things like division wars or boast about how our division is better than the other, I barely even know what divisions people are mostly in XD We tend to be a more unified guild as a whole instead of different factions who come together at large scale events. Not saying it's good, not saying it's bad, it just is.

But if we do add another division we could take it as a chance to add division events of sorts like contests, tournaments, boasting about how the water division clearly pwns the grass division because our fighters are better XD It could add some friendly competition within the guild which can be really great. Of course with the hype of fairy types we'll also get a surge of new peeps since they see the fairy division and they'll join thinking "Yeah, fairies are cool!" or "This guild has been around for a long time but they're still hip with the new crowd because they have a fairy division, I'll totally join!"

I think personally think Myrrh would do awesome as a new division leader, he's always active, he stays informed on events and is very helpful and obviously cares a lot about the guild. He's also rnged some of my pokes and I owe him one XD And I guess Drastic could be co-leader too =/... lol jk, I up for anyone who everyone else finds a fitting new division leader.

Also I'm gonna be starting up my Youtube walkthroughs of how to beat gym leaders, catch legendaries, complete post game events again. I did this in AoS so I felt like revamping it with the return of X and Y, I always try to be as informative and helpful as possible by sharing the gym leader's strategies, how to counter them, what nearby wild Pokemon you can catch if you're having trouble, and what the best strategy for catching the legendaries, which one you should use the master ball on, etc. etc. I'll also be continuing my Emerald walkthrough where I discontinued after the second gym. I might do Platinum as well but I plan to beat Emerald or Y before I add that one to the plate. I'll also be sharing battles I have with other guild members there.

If you're interested I consider some of my better videos to be the Humilau Gym, BW2 Champion, and the second gym in Emerald. So I'll be aiming to surpass my old standard on those. For battling I did an OU battle vs Epicninjask (skip to 1:36 for the battle), and a WiFi rotation battle against Trainer Kari So if you guys are interested and have any critiques/advice for me starting up next gen I'd love to hear it.

Also this wall of text is huuuuuuuge, I know I promised that I'd stop but I can't help it, I'm a writer and my fatal flaw is that I tend to write the equivalent of a chapter every time I post in a thread pls don't hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I never saw the necessity of divisions in the first place, we never really do things like division wars or boast about how our division is better than the other, I barely even know what divisions people are mostly in XD We tend to be a more unified guild as a whole instead of different factions who come together at large scale events. Not saying it's good, not saying it's bad, it just is.

But if we do add another division we could take it as a chance to add division events of sorts like contests, tournaments, boasting about how the water division clearly pwns the grass division because our fighters are better XD It could add some friendly competition within the guild which can be really great. Of course with the hype of fairy types we'll also get a surge of new peeps since they see the fairy division and they'll join thinking "Yeah, fairies are cool!" or "This guild has been around for a long time but they're still hip with the new crowd because they have a fairy division, I'll totally join!"

I think personally think Myrrh would do awesome as a new division leader, he's always active, he stays informed on events and is very helpful and obviously cares a lot about the guild. He's also rnged some of my pokes and I owe him one XD And I guess Drastic could be co-leader too =/... lol jk, I up for anyone who everyone else finds a fitting new division leader.

Also I'm gonna be starting up my Youtube walkthroughs of how to beat gym leaders, catch legendaries, complete post game events again. I did this in AoS so I felt like revamping it with the return of X and Y, I always try to be as informative and helpful as possible by sharing the gym leader's strategies, how to counter them, what nearby wild Pokemon you can catch if you're having trouble, and what the best strategy for catching the legendaries, which one you should use the master ball on, etc. etc. I'll also be continuing my Emerald walkthrough where I discontinued after the second gym. I might do Platinum as well but I plan to beat Emerald or Y before I add that one to the plate. I'll also be sharing battles I have with other guild members there.

If you're interested I consider some of my better videos to be the Humilau Gym, BW2 Champion, and the second gym in Emerald. So I'll be aiming to surpass my old standard on those. For battling I did an OU battle vs Epicninjask (skip to 1:36 for the battle), and a WiFi rotation battle against Trainer Kari So if you guys are interested and have any critiques/advice for me starting up next gen I'd love to hear it.

Also this wall of text is huuuuuuuge, I know I promised that I'd stop but I can't help it, I'm a writer and my fatal flaw is that I tend to write the equivalent of a chapter every time I post in a thread pls don't hate me.
    I do. jk

I don't think a Fairy division is necessary, but I do think it will attract more people. I've changed my mind and will vote yay lol If only the poll worked

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Page 1263 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 263116312131253125912601261126212631264126512661267127313131363 ... LastLast