View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1264 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 264116412141254126012611262126312641265126612671268127413141364 ... LastLast
Results 31,576 to 31,600 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #31576
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    237

    Default

    In case my plans for making a new guild do fall through the floor, I can take up the position of helping out with the new division, if my help is needed.
    My Trophy Case:
    Shiny Mew (Jp.), Old Sea Chart || Tutored 4th Gen moves. Uncloned -- First obtained through cartridge, through legitimate means. UNIQUE
    Jirachi, WISHMKR || UT. Uncloned -- Obtained & tutored 3rd Gen exclusive moves through 100% legitimate means. Obtained directly from the OT. Still on 4th Gen cartridge.
    UNIQUE
    Victini, Liberty Garden || T, Uncloned -- Obtained myself.
    ----------------
    Looking For:

    PC Tohoku Victini || FLAWLESS -- Special Moves: V-Create, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Glaciate -- Natures: Adamant, Jolly, Brave
    Flawless Venipede --
    Hidden Ability
    Pikachu, Kyushu Train Event || NEAR/FLAWLESS -- Special Move: Extreme Speed -- Natures: Naďve/Hasty/Rash/Naugh
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!

  2. #31577
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Yeah I will put my vote in 4 making a fairy division. For me fairy types will be part of my team that me and my freinds are doing a thing about.(They hating on fairy types so Bkenites Palkia and Jkenites Shiny Flygon can get his but kicked by Xerneas )
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 9th October 2013 at 12:24 PM.

  3. #31578
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    903

    Default

    To be fair, with a dragon immunity fairy types are pretty annoying (as it basically makes all of the 5th gen ubers near-useless).
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  4. #31579
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wandering...
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    I'm going to be SRing for a female Fennekin, if that's any help.
    And I vote yes for the Fairy Division (if we're voting at all).

    Also, does anyone want to exchange FCs in preparation for the 6th Gen?
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 9th October 2013 at 3:45 PM.

  5. #31580
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    wow seems like everyone is liking it yeah and no worries i will choose wisely for the new division leader and where has sarah/garnet gone >.> he normally posts here and there and thanks cosmic I was thinking all the same thing a line you guys were saying but alot of you guys are saying yes so i guess ill go along with it so ill have it under construction also I think there alot of people that are up for the position to be honest myrrh is one,drastic is another,garnet (but i have no clue where the heck he went -_-), and cosmic is another...If i choose any of you guys though i have to have you guys stay as active as you can to take care of the division which most of you guys are still very active

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  6. #31581
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    462

    Default

    A Fairy Division sounds interesting. I would also match your name, @FairyWitch, but still, it sounds pretty cool. And I am NOT SR for my Chespin, lol. I want to start playing as soon as I get me game. xD
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  7. #31582

    Default

    Garnet is most always most likely here, but doesn't post a lot and more active on fb, lol.

  8. #31583
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Onett
    Posts
    594

    Default

    For fairy division, I vote Yay!

    I won't SR for my chespin either...



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

  9. #31584
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    yeah i know its tempting to take the fairy position myself since im really loving the new change in 6th gen I may give my postion to the other person i choose but I don't know yet and drastic i ment once in awhile he posts here lol I know he way more active on facebook I haven't seen one in awhile which is weird if i make him a leader he needs to post here more though...

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  10. #31585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yeah i know its tempting to take the fairy position myself since im really loving the new change in 6th gen I may give my postion to the other person i choose but I don't know yet and drastic i ment once in awhile he posts here lol I know he way more active on facebook I haven't seen one in awhile which is weird if i make him a leader he needs to post here more though...
    If you go by posting activity, then Myrrh and myself almost always post everyday. Although, I only post when it is needed.

  11. #31586
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    418

    Default

    I say we add another division. I did say this about 5 months ago.

    Edit: I am also active here on the forums every day
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 9th October 2013 at 7:12 PM.



  12. #31587
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I say we add another duvision. I did say this about 5 months ago.
    We have water and grass... maybe add ground or fire?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  13. #31588
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    We have water and grass... maybe add ground or fire?
    Definitely add fire. Then if anyone asks, we can say we came up with our divisions after 'carefully studying' a 'peace pipe'.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  14. #31589
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I say we add another division. I did say this about 5 months ago.

    Edit: I am also active here on the forums every day
    You did say this about 5 months ago, but no one cares

    I think I should be Leader of the Fairy division!

    If I had my two cents, I would vote Myrrh. It is not like a division leader does much lol

    If anything was added, it would be Fairy and Fairy only as it is the only other type to really fit into the theme. Yes, you could argue ground, but tell me a ground type that isn't Ground/Grass that really fits into the "garden" theme. Fairies do as they are frequently portrayed in gardens and there is Flebe (or however you spell it) that holds a flower meaning that there is pokemon that also support the fairy theme.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yeah i know its tempting to take the fairy position myself since im really loving the new change in 6th gen I may give my postion to the other person i choose but I don't know yet and drastic i ment once in awhile he posts here lol I know he way more active on facebook I haven't seen one in awhile which is weird if i make him a leader he needs to post here more though...
    Don't worry Fairy, he lurks.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 9th October 2013 at 7:47 PM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  15. #31590
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    You did say this about 5 months ago, but no one cares

    I think I should be Leader of the Fairy division!

    If I had my two cents, I would vote Myrrh. It is not like a division leader does much lol

    If anything was added, it would be Fairy and Fairy only as it is the only other type to really fit into the theme. Yes, you could argue ground, but tell me a ground type that isn't Ground/Grass that really fits into the "garden" theme. Fairies do as they are frequently portrayed in gardens and there is Flebe (or however you spell it) that holds a flower meaning that there is pokemon that also support the fairy theme.
    You bich



  16. #31591
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    You did say this about 5 months ago, but no one cares

    I think I should be Leader of the Fairy division!

    If I had my two cents, I would vote Myrrh. It is not like a division leader does much lol

    If anything was added, it would be Fairy and Fairy only as it is the only other type to really fit into the theme. Yes, you could argue ground, but tell me a ground type that isn't Ground/Grass that really fits into the "garden" theme. Fairies do as they are frequently portrayed in gardens and there is Flebe (or however you spell it) that holds a flower meaning that there is pokemon that also support the fairy theme.
    Plus, we're an Enchanted Garden. Not a Mystical Garden (if we were Psychic would fit for that). And although I associated gardening with bugs, manure, mulch, and poison ivy, the image people get into their heads when the word "garden" comes up is a white woman in a cute dress watering her flower patch.
    Enchanted (Fairy) Garden (Water/Grass).

    I would love to be leader of the Fairy division.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

    I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.

    Veneno Oscuridad - 80 Points
    A Fun Place!

  17. #31592
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Plus, we're an Enchanted Garden. Not a Mystical Garden (if we were Psychic would fit for that). And although I associated gardening with bugs, manure, mulch, and poison ivy, the image people get into their heads when the word "garden" comes up is a white woman in a cute dress watering her flower patch.
    Enchanted (Fairy) Garden (Water/Grass).

    I would love to be leader of the Fairy division.....
    You cant have a garden without dirt (ground) and sunlight (fire)
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  18. #31593
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    You cant have a garden without dirt (ground) and sunlight (fire)
    Don't forget the fighting that occurs when you accidentally kill your spouse's plants.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  19. #31594
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Don't forget the fighting that occurs when you accidentally kill your spouse's plants.
    And the Poison that comes out of your mouths at each other during the Fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

    I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.

    Veneno Oscuridad - 80 Points
    A Fun Place!

  20. #31595
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    lol garnet Im gunna only add one division and i stand for fairy sounds more sutable imo then fire right now, even though ground is appropriate but still im going by our name...Fairy types was created as a light attribute imo do to that it is 2x effective against dark I think fairy is appropriate as well as do to our name "Enchanted"...now guys not sure if you know this but when i created teg I actually was thinking of a garden filled with life and mystical beins like fairies with garden with grass and water...I am a fairy fanatic which i have alot of collectable figures in my room lol as well as i really do want to add this to our guild now I really keep thinking ill find another leader for the grass and I can take fairy it does suit me very well tbh It also gives a good new vibe imo to x and y

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  21. #31596
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    I'm in favor of Fairy as a new division. I think the difference between now and when Sarah suggested adding a new one is that there is hype for this new type, it's a better fit compared to the other types, and the timing is better. There are just some cons to go over if we do add one.

    Boss would have more work to do, her userbars are sprite based and 6th gen Fairies don't use sprites. This means either start all userbars from scratch so that they are all uniform, or the aesthetics would have to clash. Also, she'd have to add even more to the first post, but if she wanted to she could give division leaders a first post to be in charge of updating the divisions like other guilds do. This is a mixed bag as well, but it can work.
    There's also the matter of how to handle those who want to be in the Fairy division if we implement one. Who can switch? What would be requirements? Would this encourage a precedent for switching multiple times?
    I'm sure there's lots of good this can do though, and those cons can be lessened if we help plus there's plenty of time to think about it, even if some of you can think of more cons in the meantime >.>

    When it comes to division rivalry, we get out what we put into it. Sarah does a good job of highlighting members who take part in tournaments according to their division, it's just that we don't usually make this about divisions. We very well can though, we just need to take the initiative. It's up to us members to make divisions worthwhile as much as it is for the brass.

    Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence guys ^_^;

    Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon||Banner by Dwlr

  22. #31597
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I'm in favor of Fairy as a new division. I think the difference between now and when Sarah suggested adding a new one is that there is hype for this new type, it's a better fit compared to the other types, and the timing is better. There are just some cons to go over if we do add one.

    Boss would have more work to do, her userbars are sprite based and 6th gen Fairies don't use sprites. This means either start all userbars from scratch so that they are all uniform, or the aesthetics would have to clash. Also, she'd have to add even more to the first post, but if she wanted to she could give division leaders a first post to be in charge of updating the divisions like other guilds do. This is a mixed bag as well, but it can work.
    There's also the matter of how to handle those who want to be in the Fairy division if we implement one. Who can switch? What would be requirements? Would this encourage a precedent for switching multiple times?
    I'm sure there's lots of good this can do though, and those cons can be lessened if we help plus there's plenty of time to think about it, even if some of you can think of more cons in the meantime >.>

    When it comes to division rivalry, we get out what we put into it. Sarah does a good job of highlighting members who take part in tournaments according to their division, it's just that we don't usually make this about divisions. We very well can though, we just need to take the initiative. It's up to us members to make divisions worthwhile as much as it is for the brass.

    Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence guys ^_^;
    hahaha your right and no worries i plain on making new userbars soon as well it may be giving me some work but it may work i may be now actually changing our posts around like you said though myrrh which we may have more post showing more things...If I give posts to the leaders I would have to talk to ragnarok about all this and see if he could transfer posts to the leaders as well as my post for the shop and others will have to be changed around as well...ill take a look what to do...

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  23. #31598
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Tell me a pokemon that represents an "enchanted garden" that is ground or fire type and I would vouch for you. Besides, we need like 6 of them.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 9th October 2013 at 8:59 PM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  24. #31599
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Tell me a pokemon that represents an "enchanted garden" that is ground or fire type and I would vouch for you.
    No Water or Grass dual types (including Water/Fire, Water/Ground, Grass/Fire, Grass/Ground types), too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

    I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.

    Veneno Oscuridad - 80 Points
    A Fun Place!

  25. #31600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Tell me a pokemon that represents an "enchanted garden" that is ground or fire type and I would vouch for you. Besides, we need like 6 of them.
    The closest is Torterra that is ground. But he is more classified as a Grass type, lol.
    For Fire, I can't think of none.
    So Grass, Water, and Fairy fits our guild.

Page 1264 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 264116412141254126012611262126312641265126612671268127413141364 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •