View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1265 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 265116512151255126112621263126412651266126712681269127513151365 ... LastLast
Results 31,601 to 31,625 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I'm in favor of Fairy as a new division. I think the difference between now and when Sarah suggested adding a new one is that there is hype for this new type, it's a better fit compared to the other types, and the timing is better. There are just some cons to go over if we do add one.

Boss would have more work to do, her userbars are sprite based and 6th gen Fairies don't use sprites. This means either start all userbars from scratch so that they are all uniform, or the aesthetics would have to clash. Also, she'd have to add even more to the first post, but if she wanted to she could give division leaders a first post to be in charge of updating the divisions like other guilds do. This is a mixed bag as well, but it can work.
    There's also the matter of how to handle those who want to be in the Fairy division if we implement one. Who can switch? What would be requirements? Would this encourage a precedent for switching multiple times?
    I'm sure there's lots of good this can do though, and those cons can be lessened if we help plus there's plenty of time to think about it, even if some of you can think of more cons in the meantime >.>

When it comes to division rivalry, we get out what we put into it. Sarah does a good job of highlighting members who take part in tournaments according to their division, it's just that we don't usually make this about divisions. We very well can though, we just need to take the initiative. It's up to us members to make divisions worthwhile as much as it is for the brass.

Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence guys ^_^;
    A revemp is always possible and I am always up to edits...

I think having our own post would be nice only if we really push the division competition thing... I really like how divisions are just... there. Yes we have them, yes they look nice, but they don't really mean anything lol

I think switching should be a one time thing once/if Fairy is added. Then people can join it when they join the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    The closest is Torterra that is ground. But he is more classified as a Grass type, lol.
    For Fire, I can't think of none.
    So Grass, Water, and Fairy fits our guild.
    Exactly.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Yeah also fairy i would ask for me to be moved to fairy division if you could and I would take Co Leader for it if its open and 3 days till X and Y.

My FEA Family:

I agree, Yellow. Things should just be left open to discussion which is why I brought it up. The thing is we can bring more to divisions, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

imo we should have a goomy division and I should be leader of the division.

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Name: BAP Blackjack
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: Battle wise, you played well imo. Not much to criticize. Teambuilder is something I wasn't too good at until recently, you'll get the hang of it.
    Any improvements for yourself: n/a
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Test Battle - Awarding Panpour

Im active everyday but i just dont post often here LOL. Goomy4newpresident
    ... jk

a fairy that fits our guild would prolly be flebebe as much as i hate it. flowery petal fairy thing :\

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Name: Winona
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
    Favorite Water/Grass: Shayman
    what division you like: Grass please~
    Referrals: N/A
    Currently PlayingPokemon X

Shinys so far: ;541;

Quote Originally Posted by Winona View Post
    Name: Winona
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
    Favorite Water/Grass: Shayman
    what division you like: Grass please~
    Referrals: N/A
    Welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy your stay! If you need any help just shoot me a vm or something and I'll help ya :]

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    Im active everyday but i just dont post often here LOL. Goomy4newpresident
    ... jk

a fairy that fits our guild would prolly be flebebe as much as i hate it. flowery petal fairy thing :\
    Florges is a monster. A really ugly monster. Floette would be a much better mascot along with Granbull MegaMawile.
    Marill would be the unholy creation mascot of both Water and Fairy divisions. The "bridge" mascot, persay.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Default Muhhahaha i am Swampurtz counseince new Person

Hello new person i am basically the small brained mud fish of the forum so yeah firetruck. Any way again if you want to laugh at my Stupidity please PM\VM me if you want to.

Back to normal things I don't know really about it so yeah please recap me in a song.

My FEA Family:

Oh, yes, hello, new member Winona.
    Enjoy your time at the Gardens. We are currently discussing the implementation of a new division, but it may take weeks for it to be a solid action.
    If you'd like to get tested for your rank head onto the wonderful Xat chat room in my signature and set one up there.
    Also remember to give your guild's thread a good rating. And Subscribe to the thread as well
    Jk I'll let you do what you'd like.

What do foxes say anyway? I heard Ylvis's song and I'm really curious.
    Perhaps we'll have to wait and hear Delphox's cry.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Finally marill will see some use by, well, anyone who hasn't thought of using eviolite/huge power on it.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Oh, yes, hello, new member Winona.
    Enjoy your time at the Gardens. We are currently discussing the implementation of a new division, but it may take weeks for it to be a solid action.
    If you'd like to get tested for your rank head onto the wonderful Xat chat room in my signature and set one up there.
    Also remember to give your guild's thread a good rating. And Subscribe to the thread as well
    Jk I'll let you do what you'd like.

What do foxes say anyway? I heard Ylvis's song and I'm really curious.
    Perhaps we'll have to wait and hear Delphox's cry.
    They say Bark by the way

I doubt it is that great Mye, but time will tell I guess. What would be cool would eviolite pokes who get Megalutions...

USA USA USA for da new leader of fairy type :P in all seriousness i am happy with dk as the leader it would be good for him as leader is required to check this thread which i should do more

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Florges is a monster. A really ugly monster. Floette would be a much better mascot along with Granbull MegaMawile.
    Marill would be the unholy creation mascot of both Water and Fairy divisions. The "bridge" mascot, persay.
    Yes, let the MegaMawile be Fairy Leader :s

But I feel like the best representation for the Fairy Leader is Gardevoir(REGULAR Gardevoir, I love Gardevoir as it is now, but I don't like the Mega of it :/). Unless you want a big dress lol.
    No.

Yeah your right the dress for mega gardevoir looks like she's going to a wedding but I personaly don't like mega abamasnow

FOR TRADES AND BATTLES WHITE 2: 0648 7642 8668

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    USA USA USA for da new leader of fairy type :P in all seriousness i am happy with dk as the leader it would be good for him as leader is required to check this thread which i should do more
    I'm sorry. What was that Poodle? Sorry couldn't resist lol

Xernes should be leader Even though it screams forest and not garden

I think Marill/Azumarill should be just because you see them a lot near water and grassy areas and route 117 in Gen 3 they are found near water and flowers and such.

Okay guys you know what i have been final Ill be taking the fairy division i really really want to change to that I love grass but i think its best for me to take that division do to its something i love but anyway I will need someone to take over the grass division which haka you will still be the water leader...I will try to ogranize the posts so that everyone that is a leader have there own post for the divisons to minmize my time of editiing stuff this will help us out alot for teg...lets put it this way....

TEG will be getting a massive constrution which i need to make sure all the post go in one when i send to ragnarok which haka you will keep your post which the war team post will i think that garnet will be handling that since he our best man for the job of taking care fo the war stuff...so Fairy type will be my division, Grass the new leader, and haka will have water division...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    Okay guys you know what i have been final Ill be taking the fairy division i really really want to change to that I love grass but i think its best for me to take that division do to its something i love but anyway I will need someone to take over the grass division which haka you will still be the water leader...I will try to ogranize the posts so that everyone that is a leader have there own post for the divisons to minmize my time of editiing stuff this will help us out alot for teg...lets put it this way....

TEG will be getting a massive constrution which i need to make sure all the post go in one when i send to ragnarok which haka you will keep your post which the war team post will i think that garnet will be handling that since he our best man for the job of taking care fo the war stuff...so Fairy type will be my division, Grass the new leader, and haka will have water division...
    You should let people who is intrested PM you why they should be pick as a leader.
    No.

You should let people who is intrested PM you why they should be pick as a leader.
    I could do that well if you guys are interested in becoming a leader please send me a pm explaining why you would make a good leader and tell me all about your battling skill experiences as well as how good you can lead the divsion. Now remember this is the division for the grass leader so good luck guys i will try to clear out my pms as much as i can for you to do that

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

That's a good idea, I'd also like to vote for the nominations though, I still owe Myrrh and I like living in the illusion that I'm helping in some way or another.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

alright my pms are like cleaned out alot now so there should be no problems now with pming me so go ahead guys remember to explain in depth why you should the new grass type leader and explain your competitive background and experience on leading and etc...The person that convences me the most will get the postion good luck! need to go to bed soon work at 9 am in the morning...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Ok! Thank you so much Hakallowin and Blackjack~

ooo, Fairy division? Can I join that?...when it's complete that is :3
    Currently PlayingPokemon X

Shinys so far: ;541;

Quote Originally Posted by Winona View Post
    Ok! Thank you so much Hakallowin and Blackjack~

ooo, Fairy division? Can I join that?...when it's complete that is :3
    yes sure thing but once i get the whole post together i will host a message me if you want to change your division teg is gunna be getting a massive make over for the new x and y game release which i think it will be cool once everything is all together and all leaders have there posts i will then host the message me pm to change but right now you will stay in your division and welcome i meant to post welcome wionna but i didn't copy and paste correctly and then i posted >.<

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Since X and Y is coming out very soon, what is your guys planned team? Also, use Spoiler Tags for those who doesn't want to get spoiled by names.

Spoiler:- Team:
    No.

Since X and Y is coming out very soon, what is your guys planned team? Also, use Spoiler Tags for those who doesn't want to get spoiled by names.

Oh and...

Spoiler:- Gym Leaders:
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 10th October 2013 at 6:48 AM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Page 1265 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 265116512151255126112621263126412651266126712681269127513151365 ... LastLast