View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1268 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 268116812181258126412651266126712681269127012711272127813181368 ... LastLast
Results 31,676 to 31,700 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #31676
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Saffron City
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Hey TEG! Long time no post .-.

    So, this weekend I'm going to the Pokemon VGCs in Pleasanton. And, I'm really far behind in team building, so it would be reallly awesome if one of you guys can help me out.
    I really need 2-3 Pokemon EV trained and trained to level 50 by the end of today so I can start practicing and make any final tweaks tomorrow. I'll be really grateful if someone can help me with this!


    My FC: 2594-9889-0820



  2. #31677
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    Hey TEG! Long time no post .-.

    So, this weekend I'm going to the Pokemon VGCs in Pleasanton. And, I'm really far behind in team building, so it would be reallly awesome if one of you guys can help me out.
    I really need 2-3 Pokemon EV trained and trained to level 50 by the end of today so I can start practicing and make any final tweaks tomorrow. I'll be really grateful if someone can help me with this!
    yes sheryas you missed the whole announcement about teg is getting a massive make over XD I no longer control of the grass division anymore i will be the fairy division leader and i wish i could help but you know how i am these days XD

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I'd like to be moved to the Fairy division too please. Changing to Klefki from Kingdra is... interesting. I wouldn't exactly say it's a step up in terms of Pokemon strength but yay XD I'll be aiming for that Gardevoir rank in the future
    lol sure thing and i was trying to figure out what would be stronger since i didn't have the game yet but it still a cute key pokemon ill fix your division up to fairy...

  3. #31678
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Saffron City
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yes sheryas you missed the whole announcement about teg is getting a massive make over XD I no longer control of the grass division anymore i will be the fairy division leader and i wish i could help but you know how i am these days XD
    lol good to know
    haha It's cool, I just really need this ev training to be done ASAP so I can practice


    My FC: 2594-9889-0820



  4. #31679
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Like I said fairy plz move me 2 Fairy division cause yeah also the Champion of Kalos has a Gardevoir she mega evolves
    My FEA Family:


  5. #31680
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    lol good to know
    haha It's cool, I just really need this ev training to be done ASAP so I can practice
    yep and if you like to change your divsion im allowing it do to the new division

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Like I said fairy plz move me 2 Fairy division cause yeah also the Champion of Kalos has a Gardevoir she mega evolves
    swamp check the fairy division post silly your there XD as well as refreeze your there now...

  6. #31681
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    I am almost on 20 hours and have only just done the 2nd gym


  7. #31682
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I am almost on 20 hours and have only just done the 2nd gym
    lol don't forget about your post as well I already message haka his post art and rankings my division is done as well also were gunna get a post for tutoring program and TheDragonKnight really wants to help with that i was thinking of giving him that post and he can work with Usatoday...I know he will be all over that helping out the new people in teg he got amazing team construction skills he helps me alot as well when needed...

  8. #31683
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Saffron City
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Wait, can someone help me out with getting some Pokemon from pokecheck without the ribbon? It seems like PokeGTS isn't working anymore :'(


    My FC: 2594-9889-0820



  9. #31684
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    Wait, can someone help me out with getting some Pokemon from pokecheck without the ribbon? It seems like PokeGTS isn't working anymore :'(

    the gts is workin and pokecheck is working for me it may be your internet connection sheryas...

  10. #31685
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,416

    Default

    Gettin' the coffee out because I'm going to be at the Pokémon XY midnight release at Gamestop in two hours. Might as well play throughout the night once I get Y (I was impatient before and pre-ordered X in another town :P).
    I'll have to play Y first, then.
    Anyone want to do 6th gen Nuzlocke?

  11. #31686
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Saffron City
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    the gts is workin and pokecheck is working for me it may be your internet connection sheryas...
    I tested my internet tho. I can get on and out of the GTS easily with setting my DNS to auto-obtain. But, the moment I change it, it gives me an annoying error code >.<


    My FC: 2594-9889-0820



  12. #31687
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    lol don't forget about your post as well I already message haka his post art and rankings my division is done as well also were gunna get a post for tutoring program and TheDragonKnight really wants to help with that i was thinking of giving him that post and he can work with Usatoday...I know he will be all over that helping out the new people in teg he got amazing team construction skills he helps me alot as well when needed...
    Ok just read about 40 pages since I was too lazy to read earlier and I'm more than happy to do this but senior year is a douche right now

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  13. #31688
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Gettin' the coffee out because I'm going to be at the Pokémon XY midnight release at Gamestop in two hours. Might as well play throughout the night once I get Y (I was impatient before and pre-ordered X in another town :P).
    I'll have to play Y first, then.
    Anyone want to do 6th gen Nuzlocke?
    I would like to but I might make my own rules like Legendaries or my Oc charecters I use Which are Gekko Sheik Aura and Drake X
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 12th October 2013 at 4:04 AM.
    My FEA Family:


  14. #31689
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    I tested my internet tho. I can get on and out of the GTS easily with setting my DNS to auto-obtain. But, the moment I change it, it gives me an annoying error code >.<
    lol it suppose to do that when you use pokecheck are you trying to use the gts normally? if you are you need to get rid of the dns code of pokecheck...if your checking your pokemon then you suppose to get a error code when depositing your pokemon then go to pokecheck and claim it silly

    Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Ok just read about 40 pages since I was too lazy to read earlier and I'm more than happy to do this but senior year is a douche right now
    its fine usatoday you can do what you can we still need a tutoring section so once senior year is over and done with im sure you will have more time to work on helping everyone just do what you can and im sure TheDragonKnight can help you out as well as others that want to be part of the tutoring program...

  15. #31690
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Saffron City
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Oh, I'm not trying to upload them, I'm trying to get them FROM Pokecheck without the ribbon, so I've been using PokeGTS to do that, which is failing :'(

    Wait, so I might as well post what I reallly need. So, right now, I need these (UT please):
    Cresselia (Modest, flawless)
    Magikarp (Adamant, Swift Swim (Intimidate as Gyarados), flawless)
    Larvitar(Jolly, flawless) OR Choice Scarf Jolly Tyranitar with 252 Atk / 252 Spe (possibly with low kick, rock slide, and fire punch, but I can get those on myself)
    Thundurus(Calm, flawless; HP Ice is optional)
    Lotad(Calm, flawless, Rain Dish) with Leech Seed and Giga Drain

    If you guys have ANY of those, I'd realllly appreciate it. I need them by the end of today (possibly). I can't RNG abuse Roamers or 5th gen Pokemon, so those are priorities for me. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Shreyas; 12th October 2013 at 4:09 AM.


    My FC: 2594-9889-0820



  16. #31691
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Actually Fairy I would like to be tutored in multiplayer battles so yeah
    My FEA Family:


  17. #31692
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    Oh, I'm not trying to upload them, I'm trying to get them FROM Pokecheck without the ribbon, so I've been using PokeGTS to do that, which is failing :'(

    Wait, so I might as well post what I reallly need. So, right now, I need these (UT please):
    Cresselia (Modest, flawless)
    Magikarp (Adamant, Swift Swim (Intimidate as Gyarados), flawless)
    Larvitar(Jolly, flawless) OR Choice Scarf Jolly Tyranitar with 252 Atk / 252 Spe (possibly with low kick, rock slide, and fire punch, but I can get those on myself)
    Thundurus(Calm, flawless; HP Ice is optional)
    Lotad(Calm, flawless, Rain Dish) with Leech Seed and Giga Drain

    If you guys have ANY of those, I'd realllly appreciate it. I need them by the end of today (possibly). I can't RNG abuse Roamers or 5th gen Pokemon, so those are priorities for me. Thanks in advance!

    well crap i have no clue how to download them >.> talk to quotemaster if she's on she knows how to do that stuff and I don't have any of those im sorry...

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Actually Fairy I would like to be tutored in multiplayer battles so yeah
    that so nice of you swamp but this is a tutoring section for competitive battling help mostly singles and vgc double type battling not multiplayer battles im sorry

  18. #31693
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    lol it suppose to do that when you use pokecheck are you trying to use the gts normally..
    I need to start RNGing :/
    I'll try a Charmander first for my PokéBank, then it shall be my Charizard X and Charizard Y lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Ok just read about 40 pages since I was too lazy to read earlier and I'm more than happy to do this but senior year is a douche right now
    Senior year is really bad.
    College visits, and financial aid applications ugh Dx

  19. #31694
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Hmmmm... I appear to be the only one who didn't pre-order a 6th gen game (nor do I care at the moment).

    Apparently some of the more powerful moves are getting their base powers nerfed like max Hidden Power has been reduced to 60 (from 70) and Overheat is now nerfed to 130 (from 140). However, it appears that Frost Breath is going from 40 to 60, but critical hits deal 1.5x damage instead of 2x damage.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  20. #31695
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    It's important to note that Hidden Power has a fixed damage of 60 now, not a max. Er, meaning it doesn't have variable damage based on what the IVs are, I don't mean it's like Dragon Rage or anything. Gonna have to see what this means for IVs in relation to Hidden Power. Where is confirmation for Critical Hits? Gamefaqs turned up nothing for me and it usually has something.



  21. #31696
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    It's important to note that Hidden Power has a fixed damage of 60 now, not a max. Gonna have to see what this means for IVs in relation to Hidden Power. Where is confirmation for Critical Hits? Gamefaqs turned up nothing for me and it usually has something.
    seriously? well how then if a pokemon is transferred with hidden power of 70 go to x and y by bank...dang that will be strange >.>

  22. #31697
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    However, it appears that Frost Breath is going from 40 to 60, but critical hits deal 1.5x damage instead of 2x damage.

    40 X 2 = 80 BP
    60 X 1.5 = 90 BP
    Still better than the previous power.
    However, most users of Frost Breath are pretty underrated.

  23. #31698
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Fixed Hidden Power. Did NOT see that coming, lol. Oh, I was wondering why Serebii isn't a graveyard right now, with many members with the game(s) already, then remembered I'm one of few people who use their 3Ds to get on, lmao. :/ And with that, just wanted to note that I'll probably be gone for days at a time starting tomorrow, lol.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  24. #31699
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Saffron City
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Wow they are really nerfing ALOT of things this gen. With a much weaker Hidden Power, I feel that some Special Sweepers completely lose the ability to function, and with the whole perma weather being nerfed to 5 turns will really affect the whole weather play style. Maybe less weather? And, on the bright side, Critical Hits will not be as much of a game changer anymore, but still... that nerf may change the way we play.


    My FC: 2594-9889-0820



  25. #31700
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    462

    Default

    I'm must have missed that. What nerfed Criticals? Haven't heard that till now... :/
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Page 1268 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 268116812181258126412651266126712681269127012711272127813181368 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •