View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1269 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 269116912191259126512661267126812691270127112721273127913191369 ... LastLast
Results 31,701 to 31,725 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

They nerfed crits? I never heard it anywhere :/
    But I wonder if Rocks will be nerfed...
    No.

Kind of overjoyed that Misdreavus's line hasn't been revealed yet. After seeing Teddiursa not being Fairy, I'm really hoping Misdreavus pulls through.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    They nerfed crits? I never heard it anywhere :/
    But I wonder if Rocks will be nerfed...
    Stealth Rock wasn't nerfed, I can edit in a video to prove it in a bit. Someone here will have to calculate damage done.

Ignore the title of video. It's hard to see Charmeleon's HP, but it's weakened at 47 and NOT full at 62 when sent out.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 12th October 2013 at 5:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Stealth Rock wasn't nerfed, I can edit in a video to prove it in a bit. Someone here will have to calculate damage done.

Ignore the title of video. It's hard to see Charmeleon's HP, but it's weakened at 47 and NOT full at 62 when sent out.
    Aww, that's too bad. Although atleast you can get some OHKO's on pokemon if Rocks are the same.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Aww, that's too bad. Although atleast you can get some OHKO's on pokemon if Rocks are the same.
    Yeah, I would expect Rock Slide to do more to the victim after it takes Rocks, but Tomb as used.

well guys its finally midnight here and the release of x and y have fun playing ill be going to bed soon but let the drumrolling beginning its time to announce our new grass divsion leader which i had only 4 apps the best pm was..........

Congrats Myrrh you are our new grass division leader I will have your post transferred soon...

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    well guys its finally midnight here and the release of x and y have fun playing ill be going to bed soon but let the drumrolling beginning its time to announce our new grass divsion leader which i had only 4 apps the best pm was..........

Congrats Myrrh you are our new grass division leader I will have your post transferred soon...

Congratz Myrrh!

Oh, and guys, I really need some EV training help while I RNG abuse this one Pokemon, so please respond if you can EV train 2 of my Pokemon for me by the end of the day D=

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post

I didn't apply basically because I'm new and even if I wasn't my application would've been long and be double the expected criteria that was probably not even listed :P

I didn't get to apply since RL bogged me down...

In other news, I pimped out my laptop. It's got 1.7 TB of hard drive space in it, along with 24 GB of RAM -- no typos. I'm not kidding, either.

And I'm totally looking forward to X & Y's release tomorrow!
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Day two begins!

When are you guys getting your copies?
    I don't want to get too far ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I didn't get to apply since RL bogged me down...

In other news, I pimped out my laptop. It's got 1.7 TB of hard drive space in it, along with 24 GB of RAM -- no typos. I'm not kidding, either.

And I'm totally looking forward to X & Y's release tomorrow!
    What's the make and model for your laptop? I'm looking for a non-Mac laptop because they aren't too ideal for Gaming unless you download a crapton of other software.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Day two begins!

When are you guys getting your copies?
    I don't want to get too far ahead.
    Dude, it's okay. Go on ahead!

Anyway, I've got my Y version last night, now going out to get my X version.
    #Team Froakie

Took a little bit but I got the game (HUUUUUUUGE line at the midnight release event which really shocked me) as I said earlier I made the Video Walkthrough of the first Gym it was early in the morning since I basically speed ran to the gym and caught as many Pokemon as possible, the only spoilers I talk about in the video are an in-game trade that'll help you out in the battle and nearby Pokemon you can catch to make the battle easier if you're struggling.

I'd like it if you guys could give feedback and stuff so I can make the videos better (visuals sadly aren't gonna improve much, this is the best I can get without spending like $200 or $300 on a capture card for the 3DS). Also #TeamFroakie but I also really want the other starters for Dex completion so if you guys get the chance to breed yours I'd really love to trade.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Well, if only one so far didn't pre-order X or Y, bump the counter up to 2. I sure didn't, and I'll be getting it on Christmas or something. Hopefully.

Also, on the above note, I'll be sure to breed my Fenniken for you when I get X or Y.
    Last edited by Kirito The Black Swordsman - SD; 12th October 2013 at 2:03 PM.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

I'm back *****es! Armed with a copy of y and a blue 3dsxl. Also trauma from seeing so much acne at one GameStop... Sooooo many super nerds at midnight... Dayum

I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesskitty View Post
    I'm back *****es! Armed with a copy of y and a blue 3dsxl. Also trauma from seeing so much acne at one GameStop... Sooooo many super nerds at midnight... Dayum
    You motha****a jk

Also I am getting my copy soon waiting for parents to drive me
    My FEA Family:

omg i love the game I so loving the new fairy type i caught my flabele she such a cute all nature i notice generate to bold,brave, and naive in my game i wonder how long it will take to crack the code maybe a few years for rnging 0_0 Im on my second badge now and also just a remember

my fairy division is up if you like to change your division there is form on my post send me a message if you want to change...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 12th October 2013 at 6:58 PM.

Got the game I'm bout to battle viola but dakuburoka my Froakie is kicking ***
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Got the game I'm bout to battle viola but dakuburoka my Froakie is kicking ***
    oh my fenniken too care of her im working on now getting my next badge XD

Dakubroka almost got koed by poison from a damn Kakuna

Also epic music for the gyms
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 12th October 2013 at 7:02 PM.
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Took a little bit but I got the game (HUUUUUUUGE line at the midnight release event which really shocked me) as I said earlier I made the Video Walkthrough of the first Gym it was early in the morning since I basically speed ran to the gym and caught as many Pokemon as possible, the only spoilers I talk about in the video are an in-game trade that'll help you out in the battle and nearby Pokemon you can catch to make the battle easier if you're struggling.

I'd like it if you guys could give feedback and stuff so I can make the videos better (visuals sadly aren't gonna improve much, this is the best I can get without spending like $200 or $300 on a capture card for the 3DS). Also #TeamFroakie but I also really want the other starters for Dex completion so if you guys get the chance to breed yours I'd really love to trade.
    if you need a fenniken i could breed you one later after post gameplay im gunna log off tough for a bit and play more

Referee give me the link and I'll view it tommorrow daku kicking sure kit *** also the poison does not help stupid kakunas
    My FEA Family:

6th gen battles beta is up (custom battles : )) on ps. no mega evolves yet tho.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ge...mgame-56254727

4w 1loss record

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Im about to go to work but is our friend code gunna be the same as our 3ds code? im trying to figure that right now >.>

Spoiler:- Progress:

Spoiler:- Progress:
    My FEA Family:

Page 1269 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 269116912191259126512661267126812691270127112721273127913191369 ... LastLast