View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1275 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 275117512251265127112721273127412751276127712781279128513251375 ... LastLast
Results 31,851 to 31,875 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Winona View Post
    [Winona] desires to be in the Fairy Division
    Current Division: Grass

If you want to be tested, come to the xat, link in my sig :]

I can test you, and I use different usernames, but if you hover over my name or click on it, it should say TDragonKnight somewhere, that'll be me :]

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    anyone know a good nature for sylveon? n where i can find eevee in Y
    Eevee can be found on Route 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesskitty View Post
    Does anyone know of a place I can buy tms, I couldn't find a department store or anything.
    Some Pokemon centers have TMs. If you see two Sales Clerks in the Pokemon Center they either have special items or TMs.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    alright ill add you in my division winona welcome to the fairy divison your rank now will be jigglypuff unless you have been tested already to a higher rank anyone else just message me please...
    i'd like to join Fairy division as well current division water, i'm not sure if my rank went up due to the last wifi tournament i think i got 2nd garnet was only one to beat me i went 1-2 against garnet won all other matches
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Hey all. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but apparently I wasn't deleted for inactivity because my name is still on the clan list.

Anyway, I'm trying to become a little more active again, because of X and Y. Hopefully I can have an X and Y team ready within a few days.

Oh, and if it's not to much trouble. Could someone switch my division from Grass to Fairy, thanks.

50 Pixie Points

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    To upgrade your Battle Ring, you must defeat the Elite 4 first. Then when you get out of the house, you should recieve a Holo Caster Call that he wants you to go to Lumiose station. Take that station. When you get there, do ONE battle at the Battle Maison. When you finish, go on to the top of the island, you will see and battle Serena. After battling her, you get the Absolite and a call from Sycamore that he wants to see you at the Sundial in Anistar city. Then he upgrades it for you.

Or you could just google it, thats what I did.
    I wasnt using google stuff on this playthru for me thanks btw also can some1 help me by getting me a manetric and ill send back a handour also please knickname the manetric DropShock in Japanese
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Until Italy, Korea, or Canada spoils them all. We must wipe them off the map
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by memond View Post
    Hey all. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but apparently I wasn't deleted for inactivity because my name is still on the clan list.

Anyway, I'm trying to become a little more active again, because of X and Y. Hopefully I can have an X and Y team ready within a few days.

Oh, and if it's not to much trouble. Could someone switch my division from Grass to Fairy, thanks.
    yeah i can put you in the fairy divsion that is not a problem you will keep the same rank number just the fairy division rank of leafeon rank and yeah please be active though as much as you can hate to sweep you when i do go through the list...

also guys please make sure to message me about your division changes if you want fairy but i got so far charizard,memond and winona want to change...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Hey guys question how do I get rocksmash and Cut also any1 tha plays Y please get me Manetric or its first evo please nickname it Doropushoku also except for Blastoise and Venasaur Alakazam Garchom and Y tites i Have all megaite items
    My FEA Family:

Best nature for yveltal?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

So no1 will help me get a manetric
    My FEA Family:

swamp if you want manetric i did see some in the wild in my version but it was eletrike though the pre evolution....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I would help but I don't have the game

FOR TRADES AND BATTLES WHITE 2: 0648 7642 8668

Congratulations to Archstaraptor for ranking up to Leafeon Rank and The DragonKnight for ranking up to Celebi Rank.

I'm about to send the other divisions their points, also I have not put war results into this one, so if you did well in any past ones expect another boost to your points next time the divisions update.

Stayed up a bit later than I should have for this little surprise for you guys, the fourth gym is up I'd like to thank everyone who's been supportingly watching these, I've actually gotten more traffic on my videos than they used to at AoS, which is just great I'm still busy throughout the week but I'll try to keep uploading, if you ever want to watch them you can always click on my trainer card in my sig which will take you to the playlist.

Also know that I can use fly I'll try to get around to finally breeding my Froakie to share with others, sorry for the wait :$ any ideas as to what egg group it's in if you've bred before or know from experience?
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 16th October 2013 at 6:40 AM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Stayed up a bit later than I should have for this little surprise for you guys, the fourth gym is up I'd like to thank everyone who's been supportingly watching these, I've actually gotten more traffic on my videos than they used to at AoS, which is just great I'm still busy throughout the week but I'll try to keep uploading, if you ever want to watch them you can always click on my trainer card in my sig which will take you to the playlist.

Also know that I can use fly I'll try to get around to finally breeding my Froakie to share with others, sorry for the wait :$ any ideas as to what egg group it's in if you've bred before or know from experience?
    wow refreeze your voice is.... but anyway wow you must of been leveling up like crazy my pokemon were below 30 when i beat ramos 0_0 i just spammed my mega lucario though at the end XD also on my 7th gym badge soon guys as well as is there a complete list of moves and stuff for the new pokemon i want to evolve my floette but i don't want to miss a good move >.<

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

wow refreeze your voice is.... but anyway wow you must of been leveling up like crazy my pokemon were below 30 when i beat ramos 0_0 i just spammed my mega lucario though at the end XD also on my 7th gym badge soon guys as well as is there a complete list of moves and stuff for the new pokemon i want to evolve my floette but i don't want to miss a good move >.<
    I asked Yellow on what level I should use the stone, he said 51 since it learns Petal Dance. If not, 45 for Moon Blast. There could be more moves however :s

Also, I am getting rid of Pangoro, Chesnaught, and Barbaracle since they don't sh*t. Replacing it with Florgres and Aegislash. Not sure on last spot though :s. Maybe MegaMawile...
    No.

I have 3 Modest Fennekins (one's female) and around 4-5 Modest Noibats, if anyone wants one/one of each.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I asked Yellow on what level I should use the stone, he said 51 since it learns Petal Dance. If not, 45 for Moon Blast. There could be more moves however :s

Also, I am getting rid of Pangoro, Chesnaught, and Barbaracle since they don't sh*t. Replacing it with Florgres and Aegislash. Not sure on last spot though :s. Maybe MegaMawile...
    oh okay thanks i was gunna ride out until the league anyway thanks and you talk to yellow is he doing fine he hasn't logged on here like in 7 days >.>

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

After I restarted last night I managed to get to Reflection Cave again
    My current team is:
    Quilladin (Impish) lvl 32
    Clauncher (Mild, bred about 30 and this was the only decent nature) lvl 26
    Noibat (Rash, same reason as Clauncher) lvl 28
    Meowstic (Mild, again same as Clauncher) lvl 28
    Vivillon (Calm, breeding sucks, bah) lvl 29
    Combusken (Jolly) lvl 30

Roy, I'm willing to take a Modest Noibat off you if you can TM Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball and Roost on it (assuming it has Air Slash already from breeding?) and lvl it to ~30?
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Name: laishiou
    ps/maybe wifi once i get x for christmas
    join date: 15/10/2013 (still early normally just browse instead of post ><)
    favourite water/grass/fairy: empoleon/meganium/xerneas
    what division: water
    referrals: na

Quote Originally Posted by laishiou View Post
    Name: laishiou
    ps/maybe wifi once i get x for christmas
    join date: 15/10/2013 (still early normally just browse instead of post ><)
    favourite water/grass/fairy: empoleon/meganium/xerneas
    what division: water
    referrals: na
    Welcome to TEG
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Refreeze is helping me get 1 but my freind might need 1 but I have my team ready once I get a Manetric with the nick name I want
    My Team:
    Dakuburoka lv71 Greninja
    Doreiku lv73 Charizard
    Harumagedon lv74 Mewtwo
    Ora lv74 Lucario
    Gekko lv 78 Sylveon
    6th member is going to Doropushokku the Manetric
    Also I have been trying to use as many mega evos Garydos looks awesome
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 16th October 2013 at 12:48 PM.
    My FEA Family:

UPDATES

1) Just a quick update regarding the War Team. The War team for now will probably stay the same, all but for 1 or 2 changes.

At some point soon I will be re-arranging the the full roster. I will probably be making the team smaller and more compact so only the best will qualify. I would also like to say that for this it will be when 6th gen has started to be used by not only our guild but all the other guilds.

2) I will be hosting another tournament soon so all those that did not appear in the last one should message me if they want to be in the next one. The chances are this will be the last 5th gen tournament. I would like everyone to PM me their division and rank.

3) I am also finally getting the TEG League up and running again. This will be a fully 6th gen league so for now we have time to get all gym leaders in place. I know a few of you posted which type you would want when I asked this a couple of months ago but if you want to be a gym leader you must PM me with 3 types you would like and a little bit of your battling experiences and achievements here on Serebii or any other Pokemon related website.
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 16th October 2013 at 2:34 PM.

I know how you feel Fairy XD when I read your guys' posts I always assign a voice in my head and it never sounds anything like how they actually sound like. I actually didn't level like crazy at all, in all rights I should be behind in experience because I'm using a 7 member team XD I think it's just because I've been exploring every facet and corner of the world to see everything the game has before I move on to the next part. Lucky Egg helps too though if a Pokemon is lagging behind in the team.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    After I restarted last night I managed to get to Reflection Cave again
    My current team is:
    Quilladin (Impish) lvl 32
    Clauncher (Mild, bred about 30 and this was the only decent nature) lvl 26
    Noibat (Rash, same reason as Clauncher) lvl 28
    Meowstic (Mild, again same as Clauncher) lvl 28
    Vivillon (Calm, breeding sucks, bah) lvl 29
    Combusken (Jolly) lvl 30

Roy, I'm willing to take a Modest Noibat off you if you can TM Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball and Roost on it (assuming it has Air Slash already from breeding?) and lvl it to ~30?
    No, you level it to 30.

Joking; when are you available for trade?

We should make some chain-PM with all our FCs.
    Also, the PR videos are fun.
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 16th October 2013 at 4:03 PM.

So I skimmed over the 100+ posts I missed. You stop checking a thread when a new game comes out for 5 days and you miss some stuff. Sorry about that. >.>

My post has been updated ^^

My team for the E4 was this:
    Vivilion (Fantastic pokemon. Stun Spore+Infestation made catching pokemon a breeze. I had the standard form)
    Chesnaught
    Pangoro
    Furfrou (I love this thing)
    Florges
    Talonflame

I was really weak to Flying, but oh well. Furfrou was great at tanking things and hitting back with King's Rock+Headbutt/Bite.

During this runthrough, I was extremely trolled by Confusion. It killed me from full health when I needed one more attack on the opponent about 5 or 6 times. :/ Fun.

Starting a Nuzlocke on X now. Naming everyone after Once Upon A Time characters. So far I have this as my team:

Fennekin/Charming level 10
    Pdgey/Grumpy level 10
    Butterfree/Regina level 10

Curses totally = powders lol

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

My E4 team consisted of:

Blaziken
    Aegislash (Claymore)
    Yveltal
    Chesnaught
    Blasoise (Tidal)
    Garchomp

My Blaziken was Lv.87 to start off, and Claymore was Lv.84. Everything else was mid 70s besides Garchomp, who was 71. I easily destroyed the Steel with Blaziken, used Yveltal with Dragon Claw to take out the Dragons, Blasoise took out the Fires, and Chesnaught, backed up by Yveltal, took out the Waters. In all, a fun E4, but my team was OPed as s*it when I got there, so it was easy. >->
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Page 1275 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 275117512251265127112721273127412751276127712781279128513251375 ... LastLast