View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1277 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 277117712271267127312741275127612771278127912801281128713271377 ... LastLast
Results 31,901 to 31,925 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGirantina View Post
    The question is what's up with zygarde anyways
    It seems its sort of medusa like thing I guess? It'll likely be Z's Mascot considering there is only 3 legendaries and Zygarde starts with Z.

I already miss Event pokemon and Trios...
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

so i had built 2 teams, only problem is apparently toxic spikes and stealth rock are banned in gts play :<, edit so much more work on my teams to do, is it possible to rng special event pokemon let alone for other people, specifically victini in my case
    Last edited by laishiou; 17th October 2013 at 8:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGirantina View Post
    The question is what's up with zygarde anyways
    Its basically some weird snake... I kinda doubt it, but maybe its like the serpent that was banished by God in Adam and Eve? Then again, Giratina would fit that one
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/zygarde

Not that bad o_0 110 / 105 / 135 / 100 / 100 / 110
    It's a bit like a moth/snake thingie. Looks weird.

Swampurtz, Roy has a few Noibats, you can VM or PM him if you want one.

If anyone has a Goodra, or any from his prevo's, I'd really like to try one out, so if anyone could breed me a Modest or Calm one that'd be awesome
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

hey guys im sorry was at work today and also btw omg abmasnow has a mega form 0_0 i got the stone for it...so that makes 5 new x and y ice types...I count meg forms...also kelfki is not bad at all i actually switched my team around and she doing pretty good very good steel/fairy pokemon...I think this fairy pokemon has some potential as well as it does pretty good with jolly nature i caught one with a good nature for it...i working on my last badge soon need to find team flare in lumiose city
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 17th October 2013 at 7:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    hey guys im sorry was at work today and also btw omg abmasnow has a mega form 0_0 i got the stone for it...so that makes 5 new x and y ice types...I count meg forms...also kelfki is not bad at all i actually switched my team around and she doing pretty good very good steel/fairy pokemon...I think this fairy pokemon has some potential as well as it does pretty good with jolly nature i caught one with a good nature for it...i working on my last badge soon need to find team flare in lumiose city

That would be located where the Flare grunt is located. Lysandre or whatever his name is, then let your imagination fly.

Anyone have Meowstic? i need to breed mine. ill trade a Zorua for it. .-.
    ®Almandine »Trainer: Fiddy
    3DS FC:4098-3473-7241
    Pokémon X: Cleared Game 10/17/13 has Ev trained and searched for Ghost, Dark, Poison, and Dragon Pokémon ever since...also the Metal Coat was found

Pokemon Black FC: 2409-8339-0339

* in need of pokes for 5th Gen *
    Starters, events, and 3 special pokes. latias, scarfty, & Feebas

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    It's the cafe opposite the PokeCenter near the gym ;p

Also; hey again Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    It's the cafe opposite the PokeCenter near the gym ;p

Also; hey again Fairy
    lol i know where it is the team flare guy next to the gym told me i just was stating that i need to go there im just level grinding right now mostly but thank you guys for helping and hey there i still got your heracross i got it cloned for me so your rng is ready to be picked up...I can trade tommorow if you like when i get rest about to go to bed soon its late here...

Just a question. Is there anyone like me that just can't navigate Lumiose City and just take the Taxi? I just get so confused ;_;. And I thought the city where Burgh's gym is in BW 1/2 was worse ._. (i forgot the name)
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Just a question. Is there anyone like me that just can't navigate Lumiose City and just take the Taxi? I just get so confused ;_;. And I thought the city where Burgh's gym is in BW 1/2 was worse ._. (i forgot the name)
    yeah i do alot but i don't take the taxi and becareful though not to save outside the city there is a horrible freezing glitch in that city which you can't access your game at all after that :/ building so far have been confirmed safe but i would be safe not to save at all there but night guys going to bed

Only thing I hate about Lumiose is the camera being annoying >.<

And thanks Fairy :d sadly we can't transfer to X/Y yet (unless I missed something) so it'll sit on my W2 until I can I'll pick it up this weekend if that's alright?

Only thing I hate about Lumiose is the camera being annoying >.<

And thanks Fairy :d sadly we can't transfer to X/Y yet (unless I missed something) so it'll sit on my W2 until I can I'll pick it up this weekend if that's alright?
    Yeah, the camera is seriously annoying me. I get so lost, it's not even funny >.>
    And, we have to wait December 27 iirc to transfer :/
    No.

Yeah, the camera is seriously annoying me. I get so lost, it's not even funny >.>
    And, we have to wait December 27 iirc to transfer :/
    Yeah sadly! I want my Entei D:
    Anyways, anyone know if Heracross gets any good use out of his Mega Evo's Skill Link?

Yeah sadly! I want my Entei D:
    Anyways, anyone know if Heracross gets any good use out of his Mega Evo's Skill Link?
    Other than fury attack and pin missile (I think) then no. Mega heracross, unfortunately, is quite bad. Shame

But mega gengar is just amazing.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Other than fury attack and pin missile (I think) then no. Mega heracross, unfortunately, is quite bad. Shame

But mega gengar is just amazing.
    Mega Blaziken, Mega Gengar, Mega Pinsir and Mega Abomasnow are beasts.
    Mega Mawile can hit really hard aswell with Huge Power.
    Last edited by Chayra; 17th October 2013 at 11:24 AM.

Mega Blaziken, Mega Gengar, Mega Heracross and Mega Abomasnow are beasts.
    Mega Mawile can hit really hard aswell with Huge Power.
    I personally think just use normal scarfcross over megacross.

Mega gengar is just amazing. Insane special attack, shadow tag, and the ability to use a fairy move? Gengar will be insane competitive wise this gen, even without mega.

I personally think just use normal scarfcross over megacross.

Mega gengar is just amazing. Insane special attack, shadow tag, and the ability to use a fairy move? Gengar will be insane competitive wise this gen, even without mega.
    True that. At the moment I use Mega Blaziken, but considering Mega Pinsir (meant Mega Pinsir before, not Mega Heracross ) or Mega Mawile maybe.

Also for whoever gets lost in Lumiose, I found this:

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...01yQ7_700b.jpg
    Last edited by Chayra; 17th October 2013 at 11:27 AM.

True that. At the moment I use Mega Blaziken, but considering Mega Pinsir (meant Mega Pinsir before, not Mega Heracross ) or Mega Mawile maybe.
    I don't know how good mega pinsir is, it looks alright though.

Mega lucario with adaptability is just awesome though. Give it swords dance and its sweeping time!

I don't know how good mega pinsir is, it looks alright though.

Mega lucario with adaptability is just awesome though. Give it swords dance and its sweeping time!
    Mega Pinsir's Aerialate is awesome. Flying type Trash, always able to hit Ghosts (except with Fighting moves) and good stats.

Link to Lumiose map in my sig btw

do people even use the xanchat?

Mega Pinsir's Aerialate is awesome. Flying type Trash, always able to hit Ghosts (except with Fighting moves) and good stats.

Link to Lumiose map in my sig btw
    Sounds quite good. I'll need to try it.

Can I change to fairy division please?

Sounds quite good. I'll need to try it.

Can I change to fairy division please?
    Mega Pinsir base stats are 65/155/120/65/90/105 apparently

I would use http://dragonith.deviantart.com/art/...rill-392367005 if only it was real!

Thank you Aranox, I will DEFINTELY use that map, LOL. My most HATED city this gen just due to it being huge.

For the xat chat, on GMT -10, I'm pretty sure it's active around 2pm - 5pm

Also, my opinions on MegaEvolutions.
    - Mega Heracross, Alakazam, Aggron(I think that's all) are just bad. Heracross doesn't have a good move to abuse Skill Link. Alakazam loses out on Magic Guard and Sash. Aggron won't have STAB Head Smash + Rock Head.

-Mega Houndoom, Manetric, Medicham, Charizard(both), Blastoise, Abomasnow, Garchomp, Gyarados, Scizor, Pinsir, TTar, Gardevoir, Amphy(I think that's all), I'm not sure. Houndoom does have Solar Power, but will it put it to good use? that's the question. Manetric has Intimidate, which will make it switch to Physical hits easier, or would it just prefer Lightingrod. Medicham I guess a bit better, but what about Scarf/LO? Charizard either gets Drought or Tough Claws. Rocks are a thing and we don't know how much Tough Claws raise. Blastoise, mostly seen as a defensive mon, will it see use as a special attacker? Abomasnow is probably like the same old Abomasnow, so dunno. Garchomp loses out on speed, but it WILL be a big wallbreaker in sand. Or the loss of speed hurts it? Gyarados loses 4x weak Electric, grass neutral, Ground immunity, Fighting resistance, moxie while gaining Bug, Dark, Grass weaknesses, Psychic immuniyy, and Mold Breaker. Is it worth it? Scizor could use SD sets now? Pinsir gets Aerilate, which could most likely be helpful, but dem rocks. TTar will probably the same. Gardevoir, don't know yet. Amphy now gets Mld Breaker and Dragon type, dunno.

- Mega Mawile, Absol, and Banette sure did get better, but most likely, not top tier. Mawile is now Fairy, and has Sucker Punch + SD + Pure Power, definetly gonna hurt. Absol gets Magic Bounce, no more burn and has speed risen. Banette has Prankster, nuff said.

- Top tier, and deserves a bullet by itself
    • Khanghaskhan: OH GOD, FAKE OUT 2x, DOUBLE EDGE 2x, POWER UP PUNCH 2x, DEFINETLY A THREAT!
    • Gengar: High Speed, Special Attack, and add Shadow Tag. Doesn't care about no ground weakness, lol.
    • Lucario: Dat Adaptability
    • Blaziken: Can finally use Baton Pass hmm?

No Mewtwo X/Y, lol.

EDIT: Maybe I could put Venusaur and Pinsir around middle of not sure and section of Mawile and friends?
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 17th October 2013 at 1:25 PM.
    No.

Thank you Aranox, I will DEFINTELY use that map, LOL. My most HATED city this gen just due to it being huge.

- Mega Heracross, Alakazam, Aggron(I think that's all) are just bad. Heracross doesn't have a good move to abuse Skill Link. Alakazam loses out on Magic Guard and Sash. Aggron won't have STAB Head Smash + Rock Head.

-Mega Houndoom, Manetric, Medicham, Charizard(both), Blastoise, Abomasnow, Garchomp, Gyarados, Scizor, Pinsir, TTar, Gardevoir, Amphy(I think that's all), I'm not sure. Houndoom does have Solar Power, but will it put it to good use? that's the question. Manetric has Intimidate, which will make it switch to Physical hits easier, or would it just prefer Lightingrod. Medicham I guess a bit better, but what about Scarf/LO? Charizard either gets Drought or Tough Claws. Rocks are a thing and we don't know how much Tough Claws raise. Blastoise, mostly seen as a defensive mon, will it see use as a special attacker? Abomasnow is probably like the same old Abomasnow, so dunno. Garchomp loses out on speed, but it WILL be a big wallbreaker in sand. Or the loss of speed hurts it? Gyarados loses 4x weak Electric, grass neutral, Ground immunity, Fighting resistance, moxie while gaining Bug, Dark, Grass weaknesses, Psychic immuniyy, and Mold Breaker. Is it worth it? Scizor could use SD sets now? Pinsir gets Aerilate, which could most likely be helpful, but dem rocks. TTar will probably the same. Gardevoir, don't know yet. Amphy now gets Mld Breaker and Dragon type, dunno.

- Mega Mawile, Absol, and Banette sure did get better, but most likely, not top tier. Mawile is now Fairy, and has Sucker Punch + SD + Pure Power, definetly gonna hurt. Absol gets Magic Bounce, no more burn and has speed risen. Banette has Prankster, nuff said.

• Khanghaskhan: OH GOD, FAKE OUT 2x, DOUBLE EDGE 2x, POWER UP PUNCH 2x, DEFINETLY A THREAT!
    • Gengar: High Speed, Special Attack, and add Shadow Tag. Doesn't care about no ground weakness, lol.

No Mewtwo X/Y, lol.

EDIT: Maybe I could put Venusaur and Pinsir around middle of not sure and section of Mawile and friends?
    Venusaur is a badass Tank in his Mega Form, and I still firmly believe Mega Pinsir is awesome

P.S. also put Serebii's page on Lumiose City Style (clothing shop etc) in my sig for whoever wants to know
    Last edited by Chayra; 17th October 2013 at 4:44 PM.

No Mewtwo X/Y, lol.

I hear the second hit from Kangashkan is weaker than the first.

I have some Protean Froakie's, if anyone's interested. Around 4-5.
    And one Bulletproof Quilladin, which I will breed later.

Also, in case anyone missed it, males can now pass on Hidden Abilities.
    I confirmed it with the male Protean Frogadier I caught at the Safari.
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 17th October 2013 at 4:55 PM.

Page 1277 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 277117712271267127312741275127612771278127912801281128713271377 ... LastLast