View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1280 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 280118012301270127612771278127912801281128212831284129013301380 ... LastLast
Results 31,976 to 32,000 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDialga View Post
    Sorry to butt in, but I had a question that was completely ignored, and I'm gonna bring it up again: Should I get X or Y? Which one do you guys recommend?
    The games are the same so go for whichever one has the Pokemon you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    If you can get one from the Friend Safari that would be two 31's right there, and if you can get a Larvitar from there too with two different 31 IVs you can try mixing and matching to get started.
    i haven't been there yet ^_^ don't u need alot of 3ds codes for that

Sorry to butt in, but I had a question that was completely ignored, and I'm gonna bring it up again: Should I get X or Y? Which one do you guys recommend?
    i got both but i say if ur getting just one go for which cover legendary u like more
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

That's the problem. I can't choose very easily. I find both Xerneas and the other one I can't spell for the life of me that starts with Y equally awesome.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

Try looking at the Version Exclusives page then if there are others you might really want and might not be in a version you'd like. There are megas in there, so spoilers if you've not been following everything.

That's the problem. I can't choose very easily. I find both Xerneas and the other one I can't spell for the life of me that starts with Y equally awesome.
    it's yveltal i'd go with Y version if i picked just one
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

-Flawless Ditto holds a Power Item, whichever one for the IV you want to guarantee and Larvitar holds Destiny Knot. Breed until the child Larvitar (1) has multiple 31 IVs.
    -Then, breed that child Larvitar holding the Destiny Knot with a female Larvitar or another Ditto holding an Everstone with the desired Nature. Breed until the new child Larvitar (2) has multiple 31 IVs and good Nature.
    -Then if you want, breed that child Larvitar with multiple 31 IVs and good nature holding an Everstone with the Flawless Ditto from before holding Destiny Knot to get Top Percentage Larvitar child (3) with good Nature. (this is for even more 31 IVs depending on how many you've been wanting to work with in earlier steps)

So yeah, a bit like what you said. Just remember that Destiny Knot makes it so that 5 IVs from both parent's are passed down, not just from the Parent that is holding it.
    Does that mean we can request Flawless Bred Pokemon from you Myrrh? At least until RNGing is figured out again?
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Ok, now that slims it down a lot, but is it possible to utilise Mega Charizard/Mewtwo X in Pokemon Y with their Mega Stones despite not playing Pokemon X? If not, I'll go for X, and if so, I'll go for Y. Although I may decide against it. I want to get the best legendary for my mostly offensive playing style. Should I leave it to a coin flip?

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

Ok, now that slims it down a lot, but is it possible to utilise Mega Charizard/Mewtwo X in Pokemon Y with their Mega Stones despite not playing Pokemon X? If not, I'll go for X, and if so, I'll go for Y. Although I may decide against it. I want to get the best legendary for my mostly offensive playing style. Should I leave it to a coin flip?
    stones can be traded over to each game so if u got Y n wanted Charizard X u just need the item i think u can buy a few of the starter stones but cant remember

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Does that mean we can request Flawless Bred Pokemon from you Myrrh? At least until RNGing is figured out again?
    Possibly, at the very least I won't be able to get near flawless stuff until I can transfer over my studs from 5th. I'll be practicing with less-flawless things though when I get some Safari Pokemon though.

I caught all the Legendaries in Y with a PokeBall :]
    Except for that Legendary Bird that I haven't tried to catch...

Quote Originally Posted by #1treeckofan View Post
    So, coming back on this site, I figured I'd join up into a clan. And why not join one that still up to this day? I still remember this clan back when it was only on page 2 haha! Anywho~

Name: #1treeckofan
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Prefereably Wifi
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Floatzel/Phantump/Clefki
    what division you like: Fairy
    Referrals: None

So... Yeah, it's great to be back on the forums, and... yeah! Hoping to meet some great people ^.///.^;
    Welcome back :]

Quote Originally Posted by Pyschicflare View Post
    Name:Pyschicflare
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both:Wifi. (did not understand the question.)
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Psyduck/Chesnaught/Dedenne
    what division you like:Grass
    Referrals:None.
    Welcome to TEG! Hope you enjoy your time here :]

If you ever want to talk to anyone from the Guild, people visit the xat fairly often (link can be found in my sig). Side note: they change their usernames, if you want to know who is who, just hover over their username on the xat and it'll say their xat username, which should be similar to here.
    And if you want to be tested, let me or any other tester know :]

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaKuroko View Post
    Name: Tetsuya
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I have the ds game so wifi, or both.
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: So many that I can't really choose.
    what division you like: <.<still unsure
    Referrals: Randomly browsing through xat if that counts?
    Welcome to the Guild, Tetsuya :]

When you want to get tested let me, or any of the other testers (found in the first post), know and we can test you.

If you like Mega Mewtwo/Charizard X more than the Y forms, you should get X, because I doubt you'll find anyone willing to give you their Mega Stone from other their game.
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 18th October 2013 at 9:44 PM.

Should I arrange a battle with a tester to finalize my re-joining? I looked over the full members list for every division and couldn't find my username anywhere in it :l

We're still getting used to having the Divisions being handled by different people, Yellow will add you when he can, you indeed are in the guild. You can get your test battle now or when you're ready, no rush.

We're still getting used to having the Divisions being handled by different people, Yellow will add you when he can, you indeed are in the guild. You can get your test battle now or when you're ready, no rush.
    Alright, thanks for the clarification.

it looks like destiny knot is gonna make iv breeding too easy so everyone can do it :x, it seems i havent been put into golden rank yet does that mean i wasnt accepted into water division be4?
    ;635;

Quote Originally Posted by laishiou View Post
    it looks like destiny knot is gonna make iv breeding too easy so everyone can do it :x, it seems i havent been put into golden rank yet does that mean i wasnt accepted into water division be4?
    You will get accepted when Yellow/Hakallowin gets to editing his post. He hasn't done it yet, but you will be accepted.

I'll add everyone right now. Sorry. I am on my computer a lot less when I'm at my Mom's house. Plus, I'm on fall break and school is usually when I check the forums when I'm at my Mom's too lol I'll get to it soon :]

If you are leaving the water divsion to go to the fairy division, please pm me also! Thanks.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 19th October 2013 at 1:31 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    well it will not be that easy like rnging but we can at least get 5 iv's to 31 for you but the pokemon being shiny may be out of the question as we can try to at least get the nature and ability you wanted...also they did figure out about the breeding mechanics just a bit...

http://www.serebii.net/xy/breeding.shtml

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Default Howdy yall

Ahhh I finally get IV and EV crap now anyway what is a good nature for sylveons cause i need 1 for multiplayer battling
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Until Italy, Korea, or Canada spoils them all. We must wipe them off the map
    My FEA Family:

Finally hatched this loser after 769 eggs http://imgur.com/GRKFnBY

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Finally hatched this loser after 769 eggs http://imgur.com/GRKFnBY
    congratulations silent ^_^

I really want to MM something, but I need to finish this Nuzlocke first lol

On the Serebii X&Y Pokedex it says Delphox also learns Mystic Fire at level 75. Anyone that sued it in game know if this is true?
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 19th October 2013 at 4:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post

On the Serebii X&Y Pokedex it says Delphox also learns Mystic Fire at level 75. Anyone that sued it in game know if this is true?
    im not sure yet but ill let you know haka right now im at level 44 i think but when i get to that point ill let you know...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post

mines at 78 n yes it learned it after i had removed it for flamethrower

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    mines at 78 n yes it learned it after i had removed it for flamethrower
    That is really lame :/ I wish it learned Fiery Dance or something at that level....

What do we do about battle forms now? ?_?

I still think we should post them in the thread... If leaders want them posted in the thread and PMed that's fine, but only Eve has said anything about that.

Anyway, had a really good battle with Refreeze. I won 1-0. Good game :]

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Fairy
    Opponent's Name: RefreezePR
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 37
    Any improvements for opponent: Don't let all of your only Scizor checks and counters get weakened
    Any improvements for yourself:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-57386251
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 19th October 2013 at 6:49 AM.

Page 1280 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 280118012301270127612771278127912801281128212831284129013301380 ... LastLast