View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1290 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 290119012401280128612871288128912901291129212931294130013401390 ... LastLast
Results 32,226 to 32,250 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Hey Fairy how you been

Omg Minedreigon, those 6gen sprites look terrible in ways I cannot spell it.

Why dont you guys just hop on Wifi 6gen and enjoy the real fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    Hey Fairy how you been
    im fine you could of vm'ed me this though lol but yeah welcome back to the enchanted garden

i may start iv breeding soon but i need a bunch of bands and the destiny knot 0_0

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Hey guys, not sure if any of you have Pokerus, but if no one does I got it yesterday from a trade and can spread it around to anyone who wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Hey guys, not sure if any of you have Pokerus, but if no one does I got it yesterday from a trade and can spread it around to anyone who wants it.
    someone traded me it for a pokemon they wanted I was shock to get it btw >.> if anyone needs pokerus i have it as well

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Wait, Boss, what's your third Safari Pokemon? I notice you beat the league and I thought I saw you said you had Smeargle somewhere, but maybe I dreamed about the forums again .-.

Wait, Boss, what's your third Safari Pokemon? I notice you beat the league and I thought I saw you said you had Smeargle somewhere, but maybe I dreamed about the forums again .-.
    Her third Pokemon is Smeargle, along with Lillipup and Minccino.

I'd like some Pokerus :]

yes my third pokemon is smeargle your not dreaming i said it last night on the xat lol I got a fairy safari from some that is giving out spritzee,flabebe and kirla so if i get any hidden abilities ill breed them for you guys...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

That's better than Ditto :o All one has to do is catch a bunch, breed them with each other, then more to get more IVs, then bam, flawless parent for the entire Ground breeding group with the possibility of Egg Moves. No need to wait for others to transfer their 5th gen flawless ones.

Sure, I can give you Pokerus sometime if no one else gets to you, DK

That's better than Ditto All one has to do is catch a bunch, breed them with each other, then more to get more IVs, then bam, flawless parent for the entire Ground breeding group with the possibility of Egg Moves. No need to wait for others to transfer their 5th gen flawless ones.

Sure, I can give you Pokerus sometime if no one else gets to you, DK
    yeah thats fine to give it to dk i will not give it to him now anyway busy catching safari mons and Ill still transfer somethings though XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I'd like Pokerus as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post

Agreed

My friend awildmew made this sprite [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/28sbnr6.png[/IMG] look how much better it is than PS's

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    So far, this is what Serebii's got.
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/batonpass.shtml
    ...So Sylveon could use Calm Mind, but you've really got to watch that poor defense stat.

If you're just looking for pokemon you can obtain in the 6th generation, wild Smeargle live on the same route you find the daycare.
    Well, I'll try breeding Baton Pass onto Malamar. If unsuccessful there are other good stat passers (Eviolite Doublade or Aegislash)
    Also, Contrary Malamar with Superpower paired with Pangoro in a Double Battle.
    Parting Shot on Malamar causes a wreckage when it uses Superpower.
    Try it in Sixthgen Doubles.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

I would like to announce that the PS side of the tournament is now open. If you entered please go to the first page of the tournament thread and look under the fixtures to see who your opponents are. I would like to point out that the first 5 fixtures are done.

I will be opening WiFi either later tonight or tomorrow.

Do not respond to this here, instead do so in the tournament thread.
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 25th October 2013 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post

Because between making walkthrough videos, reading, anime binging, writing, programming, making a website, calculus, and psychologically tricking my friends into thinking I'm not anti-social takes up most of my day and free time. It's actually a miracle that I can take the time to stay active in the guild and keep my comeptitive skills higher than a brain dead monkey randomly clicking things.

But that's just me complaining about things :P As for the sprites I personally believe they're good enough, I've never gone onto PS expecting only the most beautiful of things to be seen, I'm just there to battle and if the sprites are good enough that I can tell what Pokemon it is I don't really care.

Oh yeah and remember how I ran the guild channnel with Epicninjask in AoS Azu? I've been making videos for X and Y now, if you want to see you can click the Trainercard in my sig and it'll take you to the playlist, I've recently finished the 7th gym and I'm recording the battle against Team Flare and the capture of the legendary Pokemon. Actual WiFi battles I'll record will have to wait until post game so I can get the VS seeker. And I've been searching for a program to record on my computer so I can record simulator battles, I remember Epic told me about a good one a while ago but I totally forgot what it was. Anyways, I usually get on the xat around 8pm EST nowadays, but that might change soon once I finally get my driver's license.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

6th gen laddering beta is up on ps Yasss. imma waste my life on it now. there are a couple glitches with megas
    Gengar: one game i played when it mega'd it didnt have levitate and was eq'd by a donphan. next game i eq with excadrill and this person levitates over the eq with his ME'd gengar. Wat.
    anyways 8-2 1855.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    6th gen laddering beta is up on ps Yasss. imma waste my life on it now. there are a couple glitches with megas
    Gengar: one game i played when it mega'd it didnt have levitate and was eq'd by a donphan. next game i eq with excadrill and this person levitates over the eq with his ME'd gengar. Wat.
    anyways 8-2 1855.
    Lol What is your team?

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I can't even find the stupid X and Y Global Link to sign up for that stuff. Someone link me?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Hey guys Its me Swampurtz of DERPSYLVANIA and yeah I got a JPN Fennekin *****ez hatas gonna hate any wya I need more peopel to register from hear so hear is the following I need of them to give me there freind code/give me theirs:
    Refreeze (Give me yours)
    Hallowkin ( Give me yours)
    Saph (If u have 1)
    Roy (Register me)
    StarkElf ( Register me)
    ZachMac ( Register me)
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Lol What is your team?
    its a secret. gengar/helioisk/skarm/exca/secretsweeper/rotom-w

and no i do not have x/y yet

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

If anybody here needs pokerus or a near flawless noibat on x and y you can vm me.

I have Pokerus galore on mine, and have already own all Kalos Legends, while keeping my Mega Stones and Mewtwo.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

The reason the two videos I recorded today will be going up late tomorrow >_>

Anyways after two SRs, I decided to stick with a Modest Yveltal with 31 in Atk, SPAtk, and SPDef. Because I don't really play Ubers and the extra damage is nice, plus being a legendary EV trained in speed nothing can really outspeed it in-game, which will be it's primary usage.

Does anyone also know where to find a dusk stone so I can evolve my Doublade? I haven't found one yet and I don't know where to look.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Guys, I beat the league, so go check out what my third Pokemon is someone, please. Time to go for DK's sexy Braxien and Boss' Smeargle.

Page 1290 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 290119012401280128612871288128912901291129212931294130013401390 ... LastLast