View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1310 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 310121012601300130613071308130913101311131213131314132013601410 ... LastLast
Results 32,726 to 32,750 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    I need to get signed up for that Xat stuff anyway good job on the shiny Klefki anyway as I stated I hate MMing it looks like a pain in the *** U treid it got to 50 eggs hatched and I went like **** this cause I don't understand how y'all can do that stuff cause how miticulous and time consuming it is
    thanks swamp yeah i was really shocked to see it shine today its a good sign i say ^_^ and yeah it takes patience which I hate hatching eggs but I have no choice since i can't rng in this gen...I can't wait till back comes out to make another that he will have a twin

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    thanks swamp yeah i was really shocked to see it shine today its a good sign i say ^_^ and yeah it takes patience which I hate hatching eggs but I have no choice since i can't rng in this gen...I can't wait till back comes out to make another that he will have a twin
    Possibly a twin didn't somebody here get a shiny vulpix in 4 eggs cause that is fortuitous still I am sad only person without shiny hear and I will be till bank comes out where I get my 15 Shinies from trades Events and freinds bastard luck with shinies cause when bank comes out he will have a mega perfect Shiny Blaziken
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Until Italy, Korea, or Canada spoils them all. We must wipe them off the map
    My FEA Family:

OMG After 578 eggs i got this little boy His ivs are meh though cuaz it took the dittos iv traits instead of of my flawless >.< I got cursed like quote lol Ivs: 31 on hp,attack and speed

I provided a video on youtube i apologize for the horrible screen shots and blurry video i can't get my stupid camera to be clear -_- also have fun to lol at me cuaz i lied i guess on the xat which i got excited when i saw him as well as i did some really other funny stuff when filming the video...also my hands were shaking when i saw it like the girl i posted on the xat

Shiny Klefki
    Your voice sounds weird anyways congrats onall the shiny hunting noobs <3

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Your voice sounds weird anyways congrats onall the shiny hunting noobs <3
    lol my voice sounds strange cuaz im on video...i never sound right on video usa XD thank you though....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Hey guys, I was biking around Kalos hatching eggs and I ran into a shiny Absol! It has super luck, but with a mild nature
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

OMG After 578 eggs i got this little boy His ivs are meh though cuaz it took the dittos iv traits instead of of my flawless >.< I got cursed like quote lol Ivs: 31 on hp,attack and speed
    At least none of your important IVs weren't ZERO! DX

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Just got my next shiny last night before bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Namelesskitty View Post
    ohhhh man, I've finally hatched a shiny larvesta after 832 eggs, named it ra. quite pleased so far
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I got another shiny, via Chain Fishing this time and not random
    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Ha ha thanks! Yes I FINALLY got my shiny fennekin after around a whopping 2200 eggs
    I named him shippo
    I'll check his IVs later but I'm pretty sure he at least inherited the 31 in hp and sp atk, and he is timid and got the hidden ability
    Quote Originally Posted by lucarioman5 View Post
    Hey guys, I was biking around Kalos hatching eggs and I ran into a shiny Absol! It has super luck, but with a mild nature

Congrats on all successful hunts

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    anyways congrats onall the shiny hunting noobs <3
    Love you too you hippie

Anyways, i'm going to try to get back into competitive to get a feel for Pokebank OU.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

This is why this guild is the best in Sppf I swear I'm working on catching legendary videos give me some time.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Day 1: Battle videos (76)
    So i got through watching my wins and losses and i noticed 7 things...
    1. Spiky Klefi: rather than thunder waving pokemon, its worse when its sacrificed for spikes and toxic spikes, two empty slots for whatever they want to keep me guessing what they have in store.
    2. Speeding Blaziken: seriously, hawlucha was born to kill this speedy chicken.
    3. Oblivion Wing/ Leech Horn: isn't leech seed bad enough? thank god drapion and other natural born tanks can overkill legendaries.
    4. The baby: -mini kangaskhan-...at least its cute. look at that face...double sucker punch added insult to injury like never before.
    5.Jolteon: i dont know why but its special attack can really cripple tanks. it was funny when it got sucker punched. want to get rid of tanks? get a jolteon.
    6. Spiritomb's weakness: apparently now that the almighty dark/ghost tank has a weakness, expect to be disappointed and dont get over confident, a PSNHEAL Gliscor has the advantage still.
    7.Vaporean's stalling: ultimately, Milotic is the better option but vaporeon is the second best water tank by my opinion. eevolutions made a huge comeback.
    ®Almandine »Trainer: Fiddy
    3DS FC:4098-3473-7241
    Pokémon X: Cleared Game 10/17/13 has Ev trained and searched for Ghost, Dark, Poison, and Dragon Pokémon ever since...also the Metal Coat was found

Pokemon Black FC: 2409-8339-0339

* in need of pokes for 5th Gen *
    Starters, events, and 3 special pokes. latias, scarfty, & Feebas

Hey guys I know it's been a loooong time,I'm back from hiatus,most of you probably don't know me or don't remember me but I hope I can join the clan again
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/2vhx5yw.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by addonexus View Post
    Hey guys I know it's been a loooong time,I'm back from hiatus,most of you probably don't know me or don't remember me but I hope I can join the clan again
    Oh, hello addonexus. I still remember you. You may not know me since I changed my name, but I was DarkEspeon14/~Exodus if that rings a bell.
    Just incase, you would just to reapply.
    No.

Name:Addonexus
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both:4210-4403-6754
    Joining the Guild Date:11/13/2013
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy:Greninja/Breeloom/Mawvile
    what division you like:Water
    Referrals:None

Hooray, welcome back. I remember you and such. You have X/Y?

Yup I got Y,trying to breed a decent team.

Quote Originally Posted by addonexus View Post
    Name:Addonexus
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both:4210-4403-6754
    Joining the Guild Date:11/13/2013
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy:Greninja/Breeloom/Mawvile
    what division you like:Water
    Referrals:None
    welcome back the guild lots of stuff has been changed and your leader for your division is hakallowin he has his own post so he shall add you to your division glad to have you back on board

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Welcome all new TEG members! It looks like this guild is growing fast! (every year at least probably 75-100 new ppl, sarcastic-ness)

EDIT: Congrats on the shiny klefki Fairy! Hope your next one is flawless ^^ (wait does this mean i can add ur friend code now)
    Last edited by LeafytheLeafeon; 13th November 2013 at 9:05 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Um... Shouldn't I have outsped? (Doesn't matter as he forfeited next turn, but I am curious as to see whether or not I have the mechanics correct.)

Spoiler:- Battle log cause replays aren't working:
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 13th November 2013 at 3:38 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Um... Shouldn't I have outsped? (Doesn't matter as he forfeited next turn, btu I am curious as to see whether or not I have the mechanics correct.)

Spoiler:- Battle log cause replays aren't working:
    Were you Gengar or Serperior?
    If the latter, were you Scarfed?

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Were you Gengar or Serperior?
    If the latter, were you Scarfed?
    I was gengar and no. I'm pretty sure he used a move previous to Leaf Storm that wasn't Leaf Storm, so I don't think he was scarfed. I don't remember though.

Megas do get all the benefits of stat changes though on that turn right, such as speed. It isn't like the Chloro boost that doesn't activates the turn Sunny Day is used, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by LeafytheLeafeon View Post
    Welcome all new TEG members! It looks like this guild is growing fast! (every year at least probably 75-100 new ppl, sarcastic-ness)

EDIT: Congrats on the shiny klefki Fairy! Hope your next one is flawless ^^ (wait does this mean i can add ur friend code now)
    thanks leafy and yeah ill add you in soon as I can now and ill be waiting till bank comes out for my ditto so Ill continue to shiny hunt ill be guaranteed to have a shiny flawless then some how another but my shiny now he is so amazing still he shall kick some ***... i have work coming up soon so it may be after work I add you cauz i need to do things before i get to going to work...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I was gengar and no. I'm pretty sure he used a move previous to Leaf Storm that wasn't Leaf Storm, so I don't think he was scarfed. I don't remember though.

Megas do get all the benefits of stat changes though on that turn right, such as speed. It isn't like the Chloro boost that doesn't activates the turn Sunny Day is used, for example?
    They get every stat changed to that of their Mega forms except Speed; for that, you have to wait a turn.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    They get every stat changed to that of their Mega forms except Speed; for that, you have to wait a turn.
    ^ In my battle against Diantha you could see in the first turn my Aegislash outsped her when it set up its swords dance, but she outspeed Aegislash on the second turn after she megaevolved, and it happened multiple times while I was learning her battle strategy, it wasn't speed tie or anything.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    ^ In my battle against Diantha you could see in the first turn my Aegislash outsped her when it set up its swords dance, but she outspeed Aegislash on the second turn after she megaevolved, and it happened multiple times while I was learning her battle strategy, it wasn't speed tie or anything.
    It's just that the order on which the pokemons move is decided before the turn starts so the mega's speed stat will only count starting the next turn after the mega evo.

Name: GriffinTheGreat
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 2793 0848 1526/GriffinTheAmazing
    Joining the Guild Date: 11-13-13
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Venusaur
    what division you like: Grass
    Last edited by GriffinTheGreat; 13th November 2013 at 8:37 PM.
    My 3DS friend code is 2793-0848-1526 and my IGN is Griffin!

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinTheGreat View Post
    Name: GriffinTheGreat
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 2793 0848 1526/GriffinTheAmazing
    Joining the Guild Date: 11-13-13
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Venusaur
    what division you like: Grass
    Welcome to the clan. You can ask for a test battle from a battle tester person to get your rank.

So it is like Sunny Day+Chloro and all that jazz. Stupid speed stat. That sucks. Oh well doe.

Welcome to the clan. You can ask for a test battle from a battle tester person to get your rank.

So it is like Sunny Day+Chloro and all that jazz. Stupid speed stat. That sucks. Oh well doe.
    Speaking of which, I should get my rank too. But not now. I'm too busy beating the game :P Pokemon White took me 2 days. THIS IS TAKING ME 3-5 DAYS. Least I'm not so so so slow :3

EDIT: Yeshhh just got a Campfire Object on Amie. Now to get Will o the Wisps.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Page 1310 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 310121012601300130613071308130913101311131213131314132013601410 ... LastLast