View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1313 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 313121312631303130913101311131213131314131513161317132313631413 ... LastLast
Results 32,801 to 32,825 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Well, there was Pokeradar as well. Both of them easily to break the chain as well.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    @Demonslayer

I dont like it, its an cheap way to get shinies. (Its just easy to get them)
    and its most likely that the shiny that pops out has an wrong nature and bad iv's or not the correct abillity, its just worthless.
    In a facebook group I am a member of, I have seen tons of Shiny pictures of Chain fishing it got boring seriously.
    Im in a group on there also. Pokemon Trade Center actually lol. But like everyone wants all IV's and Good Nature pokemon for Shiny pokemon. I dont have any of those. And people frown upon Fish Shiny. But yet if anyone offers Fish. And also I see people say "No Fish" and yet I see that they dont want it but they dont have it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Well, there was Pokeradar as well. Both of them easily to break the chain as well.
    Its basically the same weakness. For the Radar you need to keep an eye on the patch of grass. Fishing you need to keep an eye on the rod and wait to reel. If you move or dont get a bite. Its broken. Its true that its like for Radar is 40-200 (Guess) and for Fish is like 20-200(Guess). And they dont always show up early. The less i've hit was 13 and got a Poliwhirl and a Shellder. The most I've had was 65 and that was for a shiny Clauncher. Then 63 for Magikarp (lol)

Fishing is easier. But its not that much easier. They should be shown the same respect as Shiny. I might be the only dedicated Shiny Hunter/Collector for all Shiny. (Maybe lol)

My 3rd near flawless bred pokemon

| | |
    | Nature: Jolly | Gender: Female | Ability: Huge Power |
    | Date: 11/17/2013 | Hatched: Kiloude City |
    | IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 |

I actually have TWO of these! When I hatched the first one, the next one was the same :O
    I'm going to continue to breeding to get a Male. But if I get annoyed, I'm going to stop, lol.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 18th November 2013 at 1:14 AM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    You know it gets wish as an egg move, right?

It works well with protect, lets you use leftovers, allows you to heal more then once without putting yourself to sleep, and can also heal teammates.
    I never check much of egg moves till now. I finally have a lvl 45 sylveon WITH wish this time XD

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

So tomorrow I'll start my quest to breed my first 5 perfect IV Poke.

And it will be...

Heck, I'm still trying for a 5 IV Scrappy Whismur. I'm so close....

I know I'm late, but what've I missed?

Are there any other people that need/want to be tested for the War Team? If so come to Xat.

Quote Originally Posted by Remorph View Post
    Name: Remorph/Seprix
    PS: Seprix (Pokemon Simulator)
    Joining the Guild Date: This is the 17th of November, on the date of 2013, at precisely 12:58 in the morning. Why do I have to post this? Just look at when I made the post, dang it...
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Because I used to be a small part of this group way back in the day (I wonder if the leader/former leader will even recognize me...), for nostalgia's sake, GRASS.
    what division you like: Grass..
    Referrals: Maybe that one leader/former leader person.. If a year ago would count.

Just because I'm a relic of the past, doesn't mean you should count me out. That would be a terrible mistake.
    hey remorph its been awhile my friend welcome to teg yes i do remember you lol I rememeber you and your guild you made along time ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    I got a pretty banner done for the Group, I am happy with how it came out :3

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ol-d6ujzbw.png

I have a better quality version on my DA account in case anyone wants it for whatever reason ^^;
    http://abbysol.deviantart.com/art/Te...rden-414117400
    red that is so beautiful ill make sure to add it to your section for teg of your art in the art gallery section

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    @Demonslayer

I dont like it, its an cheap way to get shinies. (Its just easy to get them)
    and its most likely that the shiny that pops out has an wrong nature and bad iv's or not the correct abillity, its just worthless.
    In a facebook group I am a member of, I have seen tons of Shiny pictures of Chain fishing it got boring seriously.
    also about the chain fishing its fine to debate but please keep it civil not saying its not just please keep it civil. I understand both sides tbh yes it is pretty horrible now that finding shinies so quick through fishing is pretty meh but most don't care about ivs,natures, and etc. so people that just want a shiny its good for them and its much easier to get now in this gen so im happy for them...

My 3rd near flawless bred pokemon

| | |
    | Nature: Female | Gender: Female | Ability: Huge Power |
    | Date: 11/17/2013 | Hatched: Kiloude City |
    | IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 |

I actually have TWO of these! When I hatched the first one, the next one was the same :O
    I'm going to continue to breeding to get a Male. But if I get annoyed, I'm going to stop, lol.
    kill it! Its hideous! nice breed drastic didn't know its nature is female XD lol

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    kill it! Its hideous! nice breed drastic didn't know its nature is female XD lol
    LOL, woops. I meant Jolly, xD. I fixed it now.
    No.

red that is so beautiful ill make sure to add it to your section for teg of your art in the art gallery section
    I am happy that you like it :3
    Maybe one day, my art will keep improving and I end up drawing you a 3rd one xD

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

hey remorph its been awhile my friend welcome to teg yes i do remember you lol I rememeber you and your guild you made along time ago...
    Thanks..

A shiny is a shiny. What's the argument?

I will be online taking challenges from 11:00 PM Eastern Time tonight.
    Last edited by Remorph; 18th November 2013 at 2:37 AM.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Thanks..

no porblem morph hop on our guild xat so you can be membered

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

I got a pretty banner done for the Group, I am happy with how it came out :3

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ol-d6ujzbw.png

I have a better quality version on my DA account in case anyone wants it for whatever reason ^^;
    http://abbysol.deviantart.com/art/Te...rden-414117400
    Wow! Great job! I'm loving it~

Name: Remorph/Seprix
    PS: Seprix (Pokemon Simulator)
    Joining the Guild Date: This is the 17th of November, on the date of 2013, at precisely 12:58 in the morning. Why do I have to post this? Just look at when I made the post, dang it...
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Because I used to be a small part of this group way back in the day (I wonder if the leader/former leader will even recognize me...), for nostalgia's sake, GRASS.
    what division you like: Grass..
    Referrals: Maybe that one leader/former leader person.. If a year ago would count.

Just because I'm a relic of the past, doesn't mean you should count me out. That would be a terrible mistake.
    Welcome back! I don't know you I think, but I wanted to give you a warm welcome back. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by MotherRussia View Post
    Heck, I'm still trying for a 5 IV Scrappy Whismur. I'm so close....

I know I'm late, but what've I missed?
    Hi Muffin! Great to see you again! Would you be interested in trading me a scrappy Whismur when you're done IV breeding them? :3 I can offer 5 IV Hawlucha, 4 IV HA Goomy or 4 IV HA Helioptle. Maybe I have some things you want that I cannot think of at the moment too. VM me when you can. ;3

----

Hi everyone! I'm still hunting the lucha bird brain, but I WILL get Nancy!!! I'm at 250+ eggs hatched, and I'm still going strong! Good luck to everyone on whatever they are doing! Have a nice night~

(P.S.: I hate going off my phone with magikrap internet.. -_-")
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 18th November 2013 at 3:49 AM.

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 88~} {~Most recent shiny : Shiny Seedot(OR Horde)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

Alright, time to get this testing over and done with.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Thanks..

Chain fishing just takes some of the rareness out of shinies. So does the radar to an extent, but literally anyone with little to no payience. An chain fish. I dunno, I don't like me as much

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Chain fishing just takes some of the rareness out of shinies. So does the radar to an extent, but literally anyone with little to no payience. An chain fish. I dunno, I don't like me as much
    I don't think so, either you are very lucky or very patient, I find both chain fishing and poke radar kind of hard because you need a lot of concentration.

---------------

I am currently working on an OU team, I would like to know what you guys think (the team in question is actually based off a heap of my OCs so I won't change the actual pokemon)
    I am not very good at pokemon, but I have been testing it heaps on showdown in XY pokebank OU and I think I am doing pretty well with what I have got :3

Spoiler:- tenebris:

H
    I don't think so, either you are very lucky or very patient, I find both chain fishing and poke radar kind of hard because you need a lot of concentration.

---------------

I am currently working on an OU team, I would like to know what you guys think (the team in question is actually based off a heap of my OCs so I won't change the actual pokemon)
    I am not very good at pokemon, but I have been testing it heaps on showdown in XY pokebank OU and I think I am doing pretty well with what I have got :3

Spoiler:- tenebris:
    Well, as of right now, the meta still meeds to calm down since it is pretty new.
    - Delphox isn't that great comptitvely. It's a shame that we finally didn't get Fire/Fighting starter. Victini is just much better since it is more bulkier(iirc), has U-Turn, and can either hit on the special or physical spectrum. Latias can outperform Delphox as a Calm Minder and especially has Roost.
    - Aegislash WANTS Shadow Sneak. If you want to keep Shadow Claw, opt for Automize
    - Haxorus could possibly use Poison Jab > Rock Slide/Earthquake for hitting fairies.
    - I can't see how well Houndoom will do in the meta, but most likely will end up in RU since it was hanging tight to UU 5th gen. If you want to use it, DEFINETELY use Timid > Modest
    - Manetric in the same boat as Houndoom
    - Skarmory would like Brave Bird > Spikes and Lefties
    No.

Well, as of right now, the meta still meeds to calm down since it is pretty new.
    - Delphox isn't that great comptitvely. It's a shame that we finally didn't get Fire/Fighting starter. Victini is just much better since it is more bulkier(iirc), has U-Turn, and can either hit on the special or physical spectrum. Latias can outperform Delphox as a Calm Minder and especially has Roost.
    - Aegislash WANTS Shadow Sneak. If you want to keep Shadow Claw, opt for Automize
    - Haxorus could possibly use Poison Jab > Rock Slide/Earthquake for hitting fairies.
    - I can't see how well Houndoom will do in the meta, but most likely will end up in RU since it was hanging tight to UU 5th gen. If you want to use it, DEFINETELY use Timid > Modest
    - Manetric in the same boat as Houndoom
    - Skarmory would like Brave Bird > Spikes and Lefties
    I know Delphox is not great, but like I said, this is actually based on characters of mine so I am going to keep him ^^;

Okay, I think I will go shadow sneak then, I will change that.

okay, that makes sense, I think I will maybe go poison jab > Rock slide then... but the set I have on I checked on the type coverage generator and the set I have still has better coverage then if I had poison jab.

Lol, I just went to change it but I already had him at Timid xD

yeah, oh well, my team my rules, they manage to keep up well enough ;D

yeah, I did originally have leftovers, but Aegislash already had them too... I guess I am just being weird so I will just change back then
    as for brave bird > spikes, I did have drill peck for a while, but I took it off for whirlwind, I just don't find myself using her for attacking, I did get taunted a bit but then I just switched out :/

I know Delphox is not great, but like I said, this is actually based on characters of mine so I am going to keep him ^^;

Okay, I think I will go shadow sneak then, I will change that.

okay, that makes sense, I think I will maybe go poison jab > Rock slide then... but the set I have on I checked on the type coverage generator and the set I have still has better coverage then if I had poison jab.

Lol, I just went to change it but I already had him at Timid xD

yeah, oh well, my team my rules, they manage to keep up well enough ;D

yeah, I did originally have leftovers, but Aegislash already had them too... I guess I am just being weird so I will just change back then
    as for brave bird > spikes, I did have drill peck for a while, but I took it off for whirlwind, I just don't find myself using her for attacking, I did get taunted a bit but then I just switched out :/
    The only way to get more Leftovers is from Pickup sadly :/ I'm not sure about the Snorlax in Route 7 though.
    I would Drill Peck is fine. But Roost nullify's Brave Bird's recoil.
    No.

The only way to get more Leftovers is from Pickup sadly :/ I'm not sure about the Snorlax in Route 7 though.
    I would Drill Peck is fine. But Roost nullify's Brave Bird's recoil.
    Yeah, I will have to work on it, I will have to check it out for what levels I need... at least Zigzagoon is not hard to get
    yeah, that is true, however normally once I have set of rocks and 3 layers of spike, I just whirlwind everything until she faints, I find that it actually works very well, I just wasn't using any attacking moves.

Alrighty, I have these scrapes that's missing two stats (:
    I would like some egg moves and some scrapes of yours of pokemons I'm intrested in. And since these pokes have good natures, I'd like a good nature as well.

Fletchling
    JollyF: 31/31/31/x/x/31
    AdamantF: 31/31/x/x/31/31

---------------------------------

Mawile
    (Intimidate)AdamantM: x/31/31/x/31/31
    (Sheer Force)AdamantM: 31/31/x/x/31/31
    (Intimidate)BraveM: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Bunnelby
    JollyM: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    JollyF1: 31/31/31/x/x/31
    JollyF2: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    JollyF3: 31/31/31/x/31/x

I also have some neglected scrapes that doesn't have good natures/or abilities. If you want one, I'd a neglected scrape of yours. Mawile and Fletchling scrapes will be gone this Tuesday. Bunnelby will be gone next Sunday.
    No.

I'm not too interested in Bunnelby............Diggersby tho? If any Bunnelby have Huge Power I'd take one and you can have anything from this post.

Alrighty, I have these scrapes that's missing two stats (:
    I would like some egg moves and some scrapes of yours of pokemons I'm intrested in. And since these pokes have good natures, I'd like a good nature as well.

Fletchling
    JollyF: 31/31/31/x/x/31
    AdamantF: 31/31/x/x/31/31

Mawile
    (Intimidate)AdamantM: x/31/31/x/31/31
    (Sheer Force)AdamantM: 31/31/x/x/31/31
    (Intimidate)BraveM: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Bunnelby
    JollyM: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    JollyF1: 31/31/31/x/x/31
    JollyF2: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    JollyF3: 31/31/31/x/31/x

I also have some neglected scrapes that doesn't have good natures/or abilities. If you want one, I'd a neglected scrape of yours. Mawile and Fletchling scrapes will be gone this Tuesday. Bunnelby will be gone next Sunday.
    Omg drastic would like a bunnelby... because yea diggersby tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I'm not too interested in Bunnelby............Diggersby tho? If any Bunnelby have Huge Power I'd take one and you can have anything from this post.
    Of course it has Huge Power. The things I listed have good abilities.
    Sorry, but none of those intrest me .-.
    I already have a near flawless Talonflame and Aegislash. Need to rebreed my Helioptile. Eevee's gonna give me a Houndoor. And not intrested in Ralts atm.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Omg drastic would like a bunnelby... because yea diggersby tho?
    I'm not sure if you want one or...

And lemme guess, you guys got that from Shofu

I have a second 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Female Huge Power Bunnelby :]. I would like a good offer. Unless Quote wants it since she gabe me a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibat
    No.

Of course it has Huge Power. The things I listed have good abilities.
    Sorry, but none of those intrest me .-.
    I already have a near flawless Talonflame and Aegislash. Need to rebreed my Helioptile. Eevee's gonna give me a Houndoor. And not intrested in Ralts atm.

I can most likely get some 5 IV Fennekin (not Magician), otherwise I need to start getting more stuff to breed .-.

Page 1313 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 313121312631303130913101311131213131314131513161317132313631413 ... LastLast