View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1314 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 314121412641304131013111312131313141315131613171318132413641414 ... LastLast
Results 32,826 to 32,850 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I can most likely get some 5 IV Fennekin (not Magician), otherwise I need to start getting more stuff to breed .-.
    Not intrested in Fennekin as well ;-; sorry.
    Do you have any egg move pokes that you have?
    No.

So, Taillow gets Boomburst.

WHY would they do this?
    'Tis madness.

shouldhavegotclosecombat

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    So, Taillow gets Boomburst.

WHY would they do this?
    'Tis madness.

shouldhavegotclosecombat
    Close Combat would have been nice. Guts Boosted CC would have hit hard.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Alrighty, I have these scrapes that's missing two stats (:
    I would like some egg moves and some scrapes of yours of pokemons I'm intrested in. And since these pokes have good natures, I'd like a good nature as well.

Fletchling
    JollyF: 31/31/31/x/x/31
    AdamantF: 31/31/x/x/31/31

---------------------------------

Mawile
    (Intimidate)AdamantM: x/31/31/x/31/31
    (Sheer Force)AdamantM: 31/31/x/x/31/31
    (Intimidate)BraveM: 31/31/31/x/31/31

---------------------------------

Bunnelby
    JollyM: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    JollyF1: 31/31/31/x/x/31
    JollyF2: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    JollyF3: 31/31/31/x/31/x

I also have some neglected scrapes that doesn't have good natures/or abilities. If you want one, I'd a neglected scrape of yours. Mawile and Fletchling scrapes will be gone this Tuesday. Bunnelby will be gone next Sunday.
    I'm interested in Mawile and Bunnelby. I can trade you 5 max IV Adamant Phantump (max in everything except Sp. Atk) with both Natural Cure and Frisk? I'm Breeding for Timid Helioptile as well, and I also have some 4 IV Charmander (varying Max Stats, but mostly HP, Atk, Speed, and Defense).
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Activity post. My lights are flickering. Also, is there a guide to IV breeding?

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

H

Well, as of right now, the meta still meeds to calm down since it is pretty new.
    - Delphox isn't that great comptitvely. It's a shame that we finally didn't get Fire/Fighting starter. Victini is just much better since it is more bulkier(iirc), has U-Turn, and can either hit on the special or physical spectrum. Latias can outperform Delphox as a Calm Minder and especially has Roost.
    - Aegislash WANTS Shadow Sneak. If you want to keep Shadow Claw, opt for Automize
    - Haxorus could possibly use Poison Jab > Rock Slide/Earthquake for hitting fairies.
    - I can't see how well Houndoom will do in the meta, but most likely will end up in RU since it was hanging tight to UU 5th gen. If you want to use it, DEFINETELY use Timid > Modest
    - Manetric in the same boat as Houndoom
    - Skarmory would like Brave Bird > Spikes and Lefties
    Why do people use roost on Latias? It learns recover and with it it won't stop levitating. Also, do super trained pokemon have any advantage over others or does the secret teainibg have no effect other than netting decent items?
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

This beautiful blue boy was my quickest hunt ever being the 16th egg hatched, I wasn't expecting a shiny so soon! GG Silent :]

I'll probably be on Showdown this afternoon to work on my Teambuilding. My teams suck! lol
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDialga View Post
    Activity post. My lights are flickering. Also, is there a guide to IV breeding?
    Just look on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by lucarioman5 View Post
    Why do people use roost on Latias? It learns recover and with it it won't stop levitating. Also, do super trained pokemon have any advantage over others or does the secret teainibg have no effect other than netting decent items?
    It doesn't. The user loses its flying type and not levitate.

nice job quote on the shiny well I will be shiny hunting soon again but i want to make sure my team is ready for the league first also i got some spare houndours for people from breeding houndours if anyone wants one let me know
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th November 2013 at 4:09 PM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post

This beautiful blue boy was my quickest hunt ever being the 16th egg hatched, I wasn't expecting a shiny so soon! GG Silent :]

I'll probably be on Showdown this afternoon to work on my Teambuilding. My teams suck! lol
    Congrats on the shiny.

My fastest (and only) shiny hatched was in the 4th egg, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post

Congratiez on the great shiny! It's Dino-mite! x3 (my worst pun yet xD) <3 it~

-----

Good morning everyone!
    Hope you all are well. I'm trying to IV breed some HA Gligar. I will resume my lucha bird brain hunt after. I need something else to hatch. xD
    Good luck to everyone in everything they are doing~

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Congrats on the shiny Tyrunt! My Fletchling hatched pretty quickly, (12 eggs I think), and now I'm about 200+ in on my shiny Phantump search, with no luck.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

I haven't gotten a single shiny on a cartridge in my entire life ._. Anyhow! If anyone wanna wi-fi battle, pm me o/!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/zlyg7m.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Avizion View Post
    I haven't gotten a single shiny on a cartridge in my entire life ._. Anyhow! If anyone wanna wi-fi battle, pm me o/!
    dang that sucks 0_0 my first shiny was on my silver version dummy me thought the shiny was glitch and ran away from it cuaz i thought it would corrupt my game or something lol I was a very strange little girl when I was younger >.> until learned that it wasn't and i was so mad, it was a shiny vulpix I ran away from and it bothered me ever day since.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Really? My first shiny (Johto) was in HG when I caught 2 shiny rapidash's one after another... It's the luckiest moment ever
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Really? My first shiny (Johto) was in HG when I caught 2 shiny rapidash's one after another... It's the luckiest moment ever
    yes it was silent is trolling me right now on my vms saing it was gyarados which yes that was my first capture but i was talking about encountering...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yes it was silent is trolling me right now on my vms saing it was gyarados which yes that was my first capture but i was talking about encountering...
    Wow, that sucks

But on the bright side, I got a 5 IV Froakie with a modest nature and protein
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I tested Remporh / Seprix last night, I'm awarding him Lilligant rank :]

Oh, and congrats on the Shiny Tyrunt, Quote :]

You know whats worse, I have found like 5+ shinies as I was playing on emulators for lolz ._. You wont believe how sad I was when I realised that I was on a emulator Q_Q
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/zlyg7m.png[/IMG]

Not intrested in Fennekin as well ;-; sorry.
    Do you have any egg move pokes that you have?
    Not really. Though if there's something in the Field group you want with egg moves I can breed a female with my Smeargle. If you want a type of hazards lead Smeargle I've also have access to Spore, Sticky Web, Stealth Rock, and Spikes. Can EV train it and yada yada yada.

I've run into two shinies in my entire life.

First shiny: I was restarting my Pokemon Fire Red, and I was delivering the pokeball parcel back to Professor Oak. Wouldn't you know it, I ran into a shiny Rattata... And I couldn't catch it, even though the pokeballs were in the DANG PARCEL AND I KNEW IT! DX

Second Shiny: Battle Tower in Pokemon Ruby. It was a trainer's pokemon... A shiny Espeon. It's awesome green look stunned me... I have none of the luck with shinies... Xl

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Avizion View Post
    You know whats worse, I have found like 5+ shinies as I was playing on emulators for lolz ._. You wont believe how sad I was when I realised that I was on a emulator Q_Q
    funny thing that on a emulator you can your pokemon onto your real game but you got to go through pokecheck some how im not sure how but that is why there are some legal shiny mews up for trade for the old sea chart mew...not sure if everyone knows this but eppie mews are emulator mews...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I just caught a shiny Psyduck.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2642irk.jpg[/IMG]

HAHAHA

(Busy with IRL stuff) I hate y'all getting shinies and me **** I wanna get all the Kalos Starters first Froakie cause he awesome then Fenniken then Chespin. Also my first shiny other then the Gyarados was a Raikou in HG just stumbled upon it going to The E4 caught it and yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Until Italy, Korea, or Canada spoils them all. We must wipe them off the map
    My FEA Family:

I am really tempted to give up on harvest Phantump. I already have 31/31/31/x/31/31 NCure, but I can't seem to get a good Harvest one :/

Page 1314 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 314121412641304131013111312131313141315131613171318132413641414 ... LastLast