View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1323 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 32312231273131313191320132113221323132413251326132713331373 ... LastLast
Results 33,051 to 33,075 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days work is getting crazy after tomorrow I should be more active
    Friend code
    3625 9208 7947
    Safari
    breloom, pancham, meditate
    Only looking 4 Dragon, Electric, & Water safari
    If you need Pokémon from my safari pm me we'll talk trade

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    ^ Just for reference, I advise you not to double post.
    And thanks. When I first saw Special Attack, I was like NOOOOO... wait, special defense... Speed... It can't be beat! I screamed in excitement inside.
    I hope they don't ban them :s. Only MBlaziken is banned. Don't say Mewtwo X/Y are banned since Mewtwo is already a Uber
    As the recent foster father of 31/x/31/x/31/x Sableye, I couldn't care less if Kangaskhan is banned. I haven't really faced or used it that much to judge, so I don't think I'll be joining in on that argument.

Gengar, though....it's not the stats, it's the ability. Shadow Tag is arguably the strongest ability ever created. It made the otherwise gimicky Wobbuffet Uber in gen 4, and UU Chandelure Uber in DW gen 5. And on something as fast and powerful as Gengar...Just no.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    As the recent foster father of 31/x/31/x/31/x Sableye, I couldn't care less if Kangaskhan is banned. I haven't really faced or used it that much to judge, so I don't think I'll be joining in on that argument.

Gengar, though....it's not the stats, it's the ability. Shadow Tag is arguably the strongest ability ever created. It made the otherwise gimicky Wobbuffet Uber in gen 4, and UU Chandelure Uber in DW gen 5. And on something as fast and powerful as Gengar...Just no.
    The only Megas I know I used were Mawil, Blastoise, and Luke. Maybe Gar and Kanga, don't remember.
    But from all the Megas I used, Mawile is my favorite one.
    No.

I honestly like mega charizard x the most it's helped me in the most battles

FOR TRADES AND BATTLES WHITE 2: 0648 7642 8668

Well, this was unexpected. My first FLAWLESS pokemon

| / | |
    | Nature: Adamant | Gender: Female | Ability: Scrappy/Parental Bond |
    | Date: 11/27/2013 | Hatched: Route 7 |
    | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |

Btw, thanks to TheMetal0verlord for letting me use his 31/31/x/x/31/31 Kangaskhan and Quote's 31/31/31/31/x/31 Amaura that she gave me awhile back
    Drastic you lucky devil . Shame mega kang will probably be banned.

Yeah I like mega Charizard X too. I prefer Mega gar though.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nFEh-h0y2s

My test video on my new channel.

If you want to be featured in a future battle, now you have incentive. Also, I will be adding commentary to future videos, so they will only get better.

That is all.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

The only Megas I know I used were Mawil, Blastoise, and Luke. Maybe Gar and Kanga, don't remember.
    But from all the Megas I used, Mawile is my favorite one.
    I'm featuring Mega Mawile in my rotation battles team.

With swords dance and trick room support...
    +2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 340-401 (114.4 - 135%)
    Just an example. That's a not very effective attack, by the way, and it's still a OHKO.

Even though lots of you live in different timezones and you may have already finished your dinner I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everybody in the guild! Have a good time!

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Mega Mawile's Play Rough is very effective, and is one of the the most powerful attacks in the game, if not the most. Mega Mawile with Huge Power has such a ludicrous attacking power, it's not even funny. However, it is about as effective as Azumarill, as Azumarill gets a very high attack power too, an item slot for either more power or lefties, access to belly drum, access to Aqua Jet, a wide movepool that covers more than Mawile, and overall better defenses due to HP. However, Mawile's access to Sucker Punch and Swords Dance increase it's effectiveness, though no priority moves beyond the predictable Sucker Punch, and a subpar speed, along with no effective recovery moves somewhat cripple it.

This thing could single-handedly double usage of Trick Room, though I have yet to see a Trick Room team in all of Showdown. I think I might consider it now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I've heard that an Azumarill's Play Rough can OHKO a Dragonite with Multiscale, but I ran the calculations, and that is not true, but it's a guaranteed 2HKO.. Am I doing something wrong, or is that statistic just plain incorrect?
    Last edited by Remorph; 29th November 2013 at 4:10 AM.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    Oh, the shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Remorph View Post
    Mega Mawile's Play Rough is very effective, and is one of the the most powerful attacks in the game, if not the most. Mega Mawile with Huge Power has such a ludicrous attacking power, it's not even funny. However, it is about as effective as Azumarill, as Azumarill gets a very high attack power too, an item slot for either more power or lefties, access to belly drum, access to Aqua Jet, a wide movepool that covers more than Mawile, and overall better defenses due to HP. However, Mawile's access to Sucker Punch and Swords Dance increase it's effectiveness, though no priority moves beyond the predictable Sucker Punch, and a subpar speed, along with no effective recovery moves somewhat cripple it.

This thing could single-handedly double usage of Trick Room, though I have yet to see a Trick Room team in all of Showdown. I think I might consider it now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I've heard that an Azumarill's Play Rough can OHKO a Dragonite with Multiscale, but I ran the calculations, and that is not true, but it's a guaranteed 2HKO.. Am I doing something wrong, or is that statistic just plain incorrect?
    It's a 2HKO with azumarill, I've seen it happen. Course without multiscale it's OHKO. I'm guessing a play rough from mega mawile would be OHKO though.

I've been using scolipede as a baton passer, and let's just say ninjask is rubbish compared to this thing. Due to the much better typing and bulk Scolipede can get an SD in easily and reach +2 speed. Then just baton pass into like mega kang and GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    It's a 2HKO with azumarill, I've seen it happen. Course without multiscale it's OHKO. I'm guessing a play rough from mega mawile would be OHKO though.

I've been using scolipede as a baton passer, and let's just say ninjask is rubbish compared to this thing. Due to the much better typing and bulk Scolipede can get an SD in easily and reach +2 speed. Then just baton pass into like mega kang and GG.
    Mega Mawile does not OHKO Dragonite with Multiscale, though 80% HP is pretty good for Mega Mawile unboosted Play Rough.. Then a Sucker Punch, and it's all over.

I use Baton Passing Scolipede. I SD, and sometimes attack using Rock Slide or Mega Horn. They NEVER see it coming. They always assume I just Baton Pass. ^~^ The fools, they lose a pokemon, and then I baton pass.
    Last edited by Remorph; 29th November 2013 at 8:07 AM.

Oh, the shame...

I had a guy BP like a SD and 4 Speed Boosts to a Kanga.
    I knew he'd switch into Kanga; Rampardos Rock Slide on the switch (with +6 Speed thanks to Rock Polish) does around 73%, then I'm STILL faster, and KO.

Rampardos is the answer to everything.

so, just checking in on the guild page, pretty good stuff going on, though i havent received any VMs or PMs about events going on with TEG. for instance my battle buddy. Who is my multi battle buddy, did those who didnt have one message me? i got no battle buddy and havent gotten a message, FairyWitch. :l i have you fc registered and all i have is this slenderman looking avatar. that means you havent registered me and slender wanted to keep me company. back to the topic, i want someone, anyone that has news to share it via VM/PM. as mostly you all know im on my 3DS and laptopless for a long time. if theres any news at all i would like some news shared.

So far im not going to battle except with my competition. im mostly trading and training.
    ®Almandine »Trainer: Fiddy
    3DS FC:4098-3473-7241
    Pokémon X: Cleared Game 10/17/13 has Ev trained and searched for Ghost, Dark, Poison, and Dragon Pokémon ever since...also the Metal Coat was found

Pokemon Black FC: 2409-8339-0339

* in need of pokes for 5th Gen *
    Starters, events, and 3 special pokes. latias, scarfty, & Feebas

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddy View Post
    so, just checking in on the guild page, pretty good stuff going on, though i havent received any VMs or PMs about events going on with TEG. for instance my battle buddy. Who is my multi battle buddy, did those who didnt have one message me? i got no battle buddy and havent gotten a message, FairyWitch. :l i have you fc registered and all i have is this slenderman looking avatar. that means you havent registered me and slender wanted to keep me company. back to the topic, i want someone, anyone that has news to share it via VM/PM. as mostly you all know im on my 3DS and laptopless for a long time. if theres any news at all i would like some news shared.

So far im not going to battle except with my competition. im mostly trading and training.
    You can't expect to find someone for the tourney if you wait for someone to contact you.

fiddy im not entering the tournament lol I told refreeze that cuaz he wanted to partner up with me but I have no wifi teams ready yet so I can't and the tournament sign ups are closed awhile back garnet announced it...also sorry guys for my absence been tired and sick and super busy with work since it was the holidays. also I got some extra fletchings in luxuary balls I already have one i promised quote to have a female gale wing so if anyone want a 4 iv female i can breed you one later on...I will be starting to train few pokemon on my y version soon, which not sure how soon though since i have been busy. I miss battling you guys

The only person you should contact about tourneys is Garnet Til Alexandros XVII. He is in charge of everything for tourney stuff.
    And if I remember correctly, your multi battle is teesemoney.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I had a guy BP like a SD and 4 Speed Boosts to a Kanga.
    I knew he'd switch into Kanga; Rampardos Rock Slide on the switch (with +6 Speed thanks to Rock Polish) does around 73%, then I'm STILL faster, and KO.

Rampardos is the answer to everything.
    Was Kangaskhan paralyzed or something, or was Rampardos at, like, +6 speed?

I look forward to a metagame where Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Gengar are banned. At least the latter is going to be banned quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Was Kangaskhan paralyzed or something, or was Rampardos at, like, +6 speed?
    Rampardos was at +6, while Kangaskhan was at +4.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    I look forward to a metagame where Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Gengar are banned. At least the latter is going to be banned quickly.

Rampardos was at +6, while Kangaskhan was at +4.
    I agree with you Here!

Multi battle tour? Hmm, anyone wanna be me buddy?

Well Kangaskan is powerful no matter what and stuff so yeah
    My FEA Family:

Besides Fiddy, this an forum.. you cant make one of the leaders post every member here the same Update post or something, its up to you to check here now and then.
    I already said in the beginning that I dont really care who my partner will be for the Multi sections, even mentioned that I'll just wait for someone to contact me, if you had contact me I would have been your battle bud. Lucarioman was first though we are multi-partners now. Good luck to everyone who will participate in the Multi tourney, lets hope we wont see to much Mega Khanga's and Mega Gengar's around, they are not banned but well lets just call it pride or novelty not using them.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Are entries for this tournament still open? I'm quite interested,though knowing my luck ^ ^

Entries have been closed for a while now.

I really hope Gengar doesn't get banned... And I hope I at least get to use Kanga before It gets banned

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post

I really hope Gengar doesn't get banned... And I hope I at least get to use Kanga before It gets banned
    And people were worried about shadow tag Chandelure ; this thing's much worse :/

I'm looking for a Spritzee with Aroma Veil - anybody have one that I could have?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post

Yeah I don't want gengarite to be banned. Mega Kang, on the other hand, needs banning

It's not that bad arch, mega kang is worse.

Page 1323 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 32312231273131313191320132113221323132413251326132713331373 ... LastLast