View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1327 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 32712271277131713231324132513261327132813291330133113371377 ... LastLast
Results 33,151 to 33,175 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Hey everyone, from now on TEG will have a spreadsheet to keep track of things. It'll help leaders keep track of members in their division, keep track of Wins and Losses, 3DS FC, Join Date, and activity to help with inactivity sweeps. Note: Wins and Losses will only count starting in 2014, because I don't think anyone here is willing to go through all 1325 pages to find everyone's wins and losses. The Link can be found in my signature anytime you need it :]
    Awesome job, I love it!

Also my SV is 1620, and you can also put my fiancé's in with me as well, his is 1008

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Forgot to mention, PLEASE tell Myrrh, Eve, or myself when you see an error or something that isn't filled out on the spreadsheet.

But it looks nicer in alphabetical order

I fixed it :]
    You should do in alphabetical order by division. The colors are just super annoying without being grouped together.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    You should do in alphabetical order by division. The colors are just super annoying without being grouped together.
    This is a good idea.

Im very hyped about this multi tourney. It's gonna be a blast.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Remorph View Post
    Mega Gengar is 2x more dangerous than Mega Kangaskan. One thing at a time.

Smogon was NOT stupid. They're smart, they know what they are doing. Let me explain this to you, so you can understand WHY Gengarite should be banned.

First, a quick message from TheDragonKnight on this topic.

Once you've read all of those scenarios, let us go to the realm of Pokemon theory.

Gengar-Mega has Shadow Tag, which Chandelure had. Essentially, Gengar-Mega can lure in a pokemon that stops you from completely sweeping a team, and kill it with ease. Afterwards, your sweeper can one shot everything else. Anyone who uses Gengar-Mega as an offensive weapon is foolish. It is better to use it as a precision sniper, to take out threats to your sweeper. With Perish Song and Substitute sets to make life absolute hell for anything that cannot instantly kill it (Which is ALSO hard, because it has good defenses), Gengar-Mega took all variations out of the game, FORCING you to pack all of your pokemon with Shed Shell, Baton Pass, and a move to quickly dispatch of Mega-Gengar. This is such a big problem. You can at LEAST beat a Mega-Kangiskan team. You CANNOT beat a Mega-Gengar team in the right hands.

In other news...

I will help anyone who needs it to build an affective team tonight at 10:30 EST onwards. Just meet me in the official Xat Chat, and we can get started. I feel it is time for me to start contributing to the guild. I will now do so.
    agreed, i haven't battled much in gen6 but from what i see smogon got this right n i usually don't agree with them
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

I'll be opening a trade thread on Smogon today. Deciding on a name is always so hard...
    Also, congrats to Zachmac for making it on the war team for the first time (I think, lol).
    This is my first time all right.

My last two 6th gen teams didn't quite meet my expectation though, so I guess I have motivation to make a better one.

Edit: Trading thread is up.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 4th December 2013 at 2:29 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in such a long time. School has been rough and I've been pretty busy. Anyways, I have a Wi-Fi team that I have been working on that I would like some assistance in finishing. I have three pokemon trained and tested that work well together, but I need three more members to complete the team and cover any weakness my first three have. Can I get some suggestions on who to add?

I put what I've got so far in a spoiler tag so I don't take up too much space.
    If you have any suggestions, please consider PMing me rather than posting so I can see them quickly! (My phone lets me know whenever I get a PM) Thanks in advance!

Spoiler:- Team Here:
    Last edited by Allieon; 4th December 2013 at 3:23 AM.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
    - Leon C. Megginson

My Pokemon X (3DS) FC: 0705-3091-6017

TEG banners are by FairyWitch. Eevee art is by Ken Sugimori.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'll be opening a trade thread on Smogon today. Deciding on a name is always so hard... This is my first time all right.

My last two 6th gen teams didn't quite meet my expectation though, so I guess I have motivation to make a better one.

Edit: Trading thread is up.
    If you need some 0 speed pokemon I can provide some, I'm working on 0 speed Honedges and I can breed it to Goomy if desired (I orignally got the 0 speed IV from a Tyrunt).

Anyways you can count this as my activity post. Once the multi-battle tourney is underway I can start IV breeding some pokemon for people if they need them.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Just a random question, was anyone able to find a ditto safari? If so, can you trade me a few because breeding has been a pain for me as of late.

Needed to breed a 5iv zoura, growlithe, klefki, bunnelby, beldum, and dratini
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I have a ditto safari. What IVs you lookin for?

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
    - Leon C. Megginson

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I PMed Yellow about inactivity sweeps in water division :s. I'm not sure if he swept it or not >.>

#WaterDivisionRulesOtherDivisionDrools #loljkaboutthedrooling #bu****erDivisionisstillthebest

I also thought of inactivity sweeps first :s
    that is fine were now gunna be going off the spread sheet though for inactivity but dk said it will not start until like after the holidays in january and haka got a good point dk we may have to alphabetize the members and also by division...that will be alot easier as well I just want to let everyone know my internet time is been way to much lately and i need to cut it down life outside been getting hectic so I will not be on the xat as much as i use as well as on the fourms so guys I still run this guild and my divsion just my internet time will be cut. I still will trade and rng, etc. I want to say you guys are great but you know how it goes life before the internet...I still always be here for you guys though just not as much as i use too...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 4th December 2013 at 7:05 AM.

Oh look! DrasticPhase encountered(bred) TWO Near flawless Froakies!

| | |
    | Nature: Timid | Gender: Male | Ability: Protean |
    | Date: 12/3/2013 | Hatched: Kiloude City|
    | IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 |

If you have anything good to offer for my extra near flawless Froakie, PM/VM me (:
    I'm also going to breed for a Naive full flawless one once Pokebank comes out.

The extra Froakie has been taken. You could always ask if you want me to breed one for you, but it would take some time. And since I don't have a great female parent. Only has 3 31 IVs, lol.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 4th December 2013 at 11:02 AM.
    No.

I can work on reorganizing the spreadsheet by division later today. Please don't complain about it until I'm finished lol. I will start at school which is very off and on on how quickly I can get it done.

Also, if anyone wants to join the Facebook group, just PM me and I'll try to add you tonight. (If you could PM me your name, I will message you on Facebook tonight).

Ok, has anyone heard about mega gengar being banned? To be honest, I kinda find it odd since mega kenga appears to be the strongest mega, and that gengar is extremely frail despite his offensive boosts...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    Ok, has anyone heard about mega gengar being banned? To be honest, I kinda find it odd since mega kenga appears to be the strongest mega, and that gengar is extremely frail despite his offensive boosts...
    It isn't the offensive sets that are the issue. The issue is all the Sub/Disable/Perish Song sets that take out counters for a specific sweeper. Both sides made great points, but alas, it was banned. It is wasn't there would be too many suspect tests dedicated to it anyway and it would be gone sooner or later.

Yooooo guys, I am finally done with all the important tests and guess what? I am currently rank 110 on the official Showdown OU ladder \o/! I would be higher if Fire Blast decided to ever hit :c
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/zlyg7m.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16714480

My argument for it's banning, if you're interested. If you want to get even more in depth, Smogon's elite have discussed it too, if you know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Avizion View Post
    Yooooo guys, I am finally done with all the important tests and guess what? I am currently rank 110 on the official Showdown OU ladder \o/! I would be higher if Fire Blast decided to ever hit :c
    Ouch. I'm currently #73 in the rankings.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Allieon View Post
    Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in such a long time. School has been rough and I've been pretty busy. Anyways, I have a Wi-Fi team that I have been working on that I would like some assistance in finishing. I have three pokemon trained and tested that work well together, but I need three more members to complete the team and cover any weakness my first three have. Can I get some suggestions on who to add?

I put what I've got so far in a spoiler tag so I don't take up too much space.
    If you have any suggestions, please consider PMing me rather than posting so I can see them quickly! (My phone lets me know whenever I get a PM) Thanks in advance!

Spoiler:- Team Here:
    Hey guys, I still really need help with this. -3-

- Leon C. Megginson

Awarding WizardTrubbish Dedenne Rank. Congrats, WT :]

Quote Originally Posted by Allieon View Post
    Hey guys, I still really need help with this. -3-
    I'll edit my post in a bit with my opinion :]

eta: PM'd you :]
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 4th December 2013 at 9:50 PM.

Awarding WizardTrubbish Dedenne Rank. Congrats, WT :]

I'll edit my post in a bit with my opinion :]
    okay thanks dk ill add him to dedenne rank now so i don't forget and also I will be adding the battle reflection form on the first page but guys it is located in my division post doesn't have to be only for fairy division to use it XD

It isn't the offensive sets that are the issue. The issue is all the Sub/Disable/Perish Song sets that take out counters for a specific sweeper. Both sides made great points, but alas, it was banned. It is wasn't there would be too many suspect tests dedicated to it anyway and it would be gone sooner or later.
    i think if it didn't have the best ability in the game might have not gotten banned
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Showdown teams have all been coming out terrible as of late. Transition from generation from generation is difficult...
    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    If you need some 0 speed pokemon I can provide some, I'm working on 0 speed Honedges and I can breed it to Goomy if desired (I orignally got the 0 speed IV from a Tyrunt).

Anyways you can count this as my activity post. Once the multi-battle tourney is underway I can start IV breeding some pokemon for people if they need them.
    Nah, I just like to cut corners when I can. I'm lazy that way.

But if you want something from my shop, I'm not picky about what I'm offered. The more the merrier.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Okay guys. I'm only going to offer this once and keep in mind this could take a while. Since the megastones are one/game, I am willing to restart my X version as many times as needed until people get all the stones; however, keep in mind that each run through will be at my own pace so this could take a while. Just VM me if you want the stones and will go through the game and get them. I already have one person in line. If you are going to get the game soon i. e. for Christmas, don't sign up please. This is only for people who are not going to get X for a while and want the stones.

EDIT: I'll put in my sig how many run throughs I have to do at that time so you'll know where you are in line.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 5th December 2013 at 4:01 AM.

I discovered something new to use.

Try this thing.

With Aerilate, all Normal typed moves get a 30% boost, and Flying stab. This is incredible. Why? Because Pinsir gets Quick Attack and Swords Dance, it's decently fast, and it's Return is powerful as heck. With Earthquake, you can stop a lot of other things, including Aegislash. Talonflame and Stealth Rocks are an issue, so be sure to pack counters to these pokemon if you do.

Maybe I'd consider Giga Impact if I was throwing away the Pokemon after I kill one last thing by powering through. It WOULD be unexpected... X3
    Last edited by Remorph; 5th December 2013 at 9:17 PM.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Okay guys. I'm only going to offer this once and keep in mind this could take a while. Since the megastones are one/game, I am willing to restart my X version as many times as needed until people get all the stones; however, keep in mind that each run through will be at my own pace so this could take a while. Just VM me if you want the stones and will go through the game and get them. I already have one person in line. If you are going to get the game soon i. e. for Christmas, don't sign up please. This is only for people who are not going to get X for a while and want the stones.

EDIT: I'll put in my sig how many run throughs I have to do at that time so you'll know where you are in line.
    that is really nice of you haka I plain on never getting x so that would help me out but i plan on getting them through the trade shop when bank opens which my post is already to be posted Slient you slacker get to work!

Activity post.
    Hoping on getting my first licks of the sixth gen on Christmas! Besides that, nothing new, aside from having 1200+ points on Gen V random battle.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

Page 1327 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 32712271277131713231324132513261327132813291330133113371377 ... LastLast