View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1328 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 32812281278131813241325132613271328132913301331133213381378 ... LastLast
Results 33,176 to 33,200 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Activity post so that eevee and everyone knows im alive :P
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force

Unconventional sets. Let's list some of them, shall we?

I want to see what creative sets people ca come up with.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Remorph View Post

Aerodactyl @ Power Herb
    Trait: Pressure/Rock Head
    Jolly, 252 Att, 252 Speed, 6 Def
    -Sky Attack
    -Stone Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Tailwind

Surprise Sky Attack.
    I win.

But it seriously takes almost everyone by surprise; only thing that really annoys me is that the Herb is consumed before hit/miss is taken into account.
    Which means even if you consume the Herb, you have a chance of missing.
    And we all know and love those 90% Acc. moves

announcement!

Now lets clear this up about activity, I just want to make this clear activity is very important but we need to keep it up to stay in teg. I here that there are 2 different stories on what is activity. I think both what dk says and Haka says are fine but I think posted once a month in the teg thread is more important activity then being on the xat chat or Facebook group. I just ask that we all keep activity here more if you want to stay in teg but the xat chat and Facebook is still important as well but its not as important as here. So guys once a month please make a inactivity post or you will be removed from teg. I support both Haka and Dk but I agree DK is right about that the thread is more important then the other two sites. I just want to say this once you may post battles here in the thread and competitive discussions as well as you may debate but keep it civil. The one and only thing though do not i say do not POST ABOUT TRADES, that can be done in your profiles. If you need team help talk to a member that in the tutoring he or she can help you with your teams if you need help. Thanks guys for keeping teg active but lets do it a bit better shall we :3

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    announcement!

Now lets clear this up about activity, I just want to make this clear activity is very important but we need to keep it up to stay in teg. I here that there are 2 different stories on what is activity. I think both what dk says and Haka says are fine but I think posted once a month in the teg thread is more important activity then being on the xat chat or Facebook group. I just ask that we all keep activity here more if you want to stay in teg but the xat chat and Facebook is still important as well but its not as important as here. So guys once a month please make a inactivity post or you will be removed from teg. I support both Haka and Dk but I agree DK is right about that the thread is more important then the other two sites. I just want to say this once you may post battles here in the thread and competitive discussions as well as you may debate but keep it civil. The one and only thing though do not i say do not POST ABOUT TRADES, that can be done in your profiles. If you need team help talk to a member that in the tutoring he or she can help you with your teams if you need help. Thanks guys for keeping teg active but lets do it a bit better shall we :3
    lots of text! activity has dropped as of late but im sure the reason is holidays and such. maybe EVing in pkmn x/y is really too easy now. Which is a good thing because i still have to train 2 mons for the tourney lmao

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

here's a set from a friend of mine once used that was showcased by Yumbunnies and was rather interesting:

Slurpuff @Sitrus berry
    Adamant
    Unburden
    4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    -Play Rough
    -Return
    -Belly Drum
    -Substitute

My friend made a YouTube video and managed to clean kill an entire team (albeit it was a rather bad team but... ).
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 6th December 2013 at 2:27 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Unfortunately my activity has hit an all-time low here recently. 5th gen battling is more or less my limit competitively. I'm not even sure about giving 6th Gen a try until the metagame somewhat stabilizes.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Not originally mine, but Jesusfreak(not from this guild) recommended Slack Off on the standard life orb Infernape before, because it was worn down so easily, but could also force switches and use Slack Off easily as well. I tried it out, and it worked really, really well for such a frail pokemon.

My own original one is a lot more gimmicky though. I don't actually recommend it, but it is fun.

SubstituteBellyZardItan
    Darmanitan @ Salac Berry
    Sheer Force/Adamant
    -Fire Punch
    -Rock Slide
    -Substitute
    -Belly Drum

Yeah, it's a SubZard rip off, but it works a lot better.
    +6 252+ Atk Sheer Force Darmanitan Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Tentacruel: 382-450 (104.9 - 123.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    It's pretty crazy when it actually gets pulled off, and it can also set up after being hurt by rocks, so long as you skip the substitute part.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Sadly priority is so prevalent that it will pretty much die after getting set up.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Sadly priority is so prevalent that it will pretty much die after getting set up.
    I meant it when I said I didn't recommend it.

But it is fun.

Edit: BlueHarvest, a former mod here, used a Choice Band Donphan last generation. I actually faced it in the ladder. She said it's got enough power to get an edge on a lot of it's usual checks/counters.

Edit2: Ah, now I remember an actually good one. It's useless in gen 6, but it was great in gen 5.

Ninetales @ Leftovers
    Ability: Drought
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
    Timid Nature
    - Protect
    - Fire Blast
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - SolarBeam

Ninetales has always had a disadvantage in the weather wars, being stealth rock weak and all that, so I made a set to use it to the best of it's abilities. It's defenses aren't worth anything, but sun boosted STAB Fire Blast is at least, so I gave it an offensive EV spread...and leftovers/protect. I always used protect when it had taken damage of any form, usually stealth rocks. Even though it was only one leftovers boost at a time, it really helped in the long run, and actually made a noticeable difference in it's survivability in the end.

Will-O-Wisp is may way of dealing with T-Tar/Toed, since they like to take advantage of their type matchup and swap in. It has the reverse effect of leftovers and severely hinders their survivabilty. Toxic could be used as well if you want to focus on Toed, but T-tar's attack drop is really nice.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 6th December 2013 at 4:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I meant it when I said I didn't recommend it.

But it is fun.

Edit: BlueHarvest, a former mod here, used a Choice Band Donphan last generation. I actually faced it in the ladder. She said it's got enough power to get an edge on a lot of it's usual checks/counters.

Edit2: Ah, now I remember an actually good one. It's useless in gen 6, but it was great in gen 5.

Ninetales @ Leftovers
    Ability: Drought
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
    Timid Nature
    - Protect
    - Fire Blast
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - SolarBeam

Ninetales has always had a disadvantage in the weather wars, being stealth rock weak and all that, so I made a set to use it to the best of it's abilities. It's defenses aren't worth anything, but sun boosted STAB Fire Blast is at least, so I gave it an offensive EV spread...and leftovers/protect. I always used protect when it had taken damage of any form, usually stealth rocks. Even though it was only one leftovers boost at a time, it really helped in the long run, and actually made a noticeable difference in it's survivability in the end.

Will-O-Wisp is may way of dealing with T-Tar/Toed, since they like to take advantage of their type matchup and swap in. It has the reverse effect of leftovers and severely hinders their survivabilty. Toxic could be used as well if you want to focus on Toed, but T-tar's attack drop is really nice.
    She used it mainly to get rid of Politoed ona sun team that really needed to win the weather war. It was used on her Sunkern team. It is a pretty good set, but is outclassed this gen as a Sun Spinner in not really needed any more.

Smile Application for TEG: Fairy or Grass Division (I don't really mind, I like both)

Name: Rider Of Aeons
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi, although I might start using the others soon.
    Joining the Guild Date: 4:00 PM, 6th of December 2013
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Swampert, Lilligant / Trevenant, Sylveon / Gardevoir
    what division you like: Fairy or Grass (I don't mind, I like both!)
    Referrals: None, although I am sort of acquainted with FairyWitch.

Do take good care of me, I'll do my best for the guild! *bows* If anyone here needs Berries, I'll be happy to grow them for you!
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    Name: Rider Of Aeons
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi, although I might start using the others soon.
    Joining the Guild Date: 4:00 PM, 6th of December 2013
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Swampert, Lilligant / Trevenant, Sylveon / Gardevoir
    what division you like: Fairy or Grass (I don't mind, I like both!)
    Referrals: None, although I am sort of acquainted with FairyWitch.

Do take good care of me, I'll do my best for the guild! *bows* If anyone here needs Berries, I'll be happy to grow them for you!
    hey rider welcome ^_^ glad to have you aboard if you have any questions do hesitate to ask us and what divsion do you really want to be in truely....what do you like more and we shall add you also click on my sig that says teg xat that is our guild's xat chat there we can talk about anything with guild members :3

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    She used it mainly to get rid of Politoed ona sun team that really needed to win the weather war. It was used on her Sunkern team. It is a pretty good set, but is outclassed this gen as a Sun Spinner in not really needed any more.
    You're right about that. I actually read that RMT, I just didn't remember exactly what she said.

I guess my problem is that I'm trapped in 5th gen. My brain is just refusing to take in all these game-changers, like steel's nerf and the inabilty to just just throw Draco Meteors around at random. The chaotic metagame doesn't help either.

I'll adjust, but I think I'll just talk about gen 5 for now.

Hey people who's talking about Blue Harvest, don't forget about her Sunkern team (:
    And, I'm still sad that Steel lost it's Dark and ghost resistance ;-;
    It feels like Gengar doesn't need Focus Miss anymore.
    No.

I discovered something new to use.

Try this thing.

With Aerilate, all Normal typed moves get a 30% boost, and Flying stab. This is incredible. Why? Because Pinsir gets Quick Attack and Swords Dance, it's decently fast, and it's Return is powerful as heck. With Earthquake, you can stop a lot of other things, including Aegislash. Talonflame and Stealth Rocks are an issue, so be sure to pack counters to these pokemon if you do.

Maybe I'd consider Giga Impact if I was throwing away the Pokemon after I kill one last thing by powering through. It WOULD be unexpected... X3
    I really like this pokemon too

You can run SD, but you don't really have to as you can switch in normal moxie VS a very weak pokemon and use quick attack, which is pretty neat.

It's on of my favourite mega pokemon!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Considering Remorph's creative sets request here's one of mine favorites:

Item: Weakness Policy
    Abillity: Sturdy
    Nature: Jolly
    EV's: 252 Attack 252 Spd 4 Hp

- Shell smash
    - Aqua Jet
    - Rock Slide
    - Knock Off

When giving the first look into this set, one might already know the plan with this one.
    Due the Rock + Water typing he has many weakness in typing and with Weakness Policy this can work in your favor.
    Here's the story. Your in front of an Electric type with Full health he will do an Electric move, you'll surive due Stury and Weakness policy actives, in the same turn you use Shell smash
    leaving you with 4x Attack and 2x speed in one turn If you predict your opponent switching, use Knock off. If you want killing you can sweep with your 4x Aqua jet.

He is the only Sturdy pokemon with Shell smash + Priority who can perform this role well with Weakness Policy

This beast is truely excellent, it was an sweet check for Choice band Talonflame which was my reason to use it in the first place.
    Last edited by Azulart; 6th December 2013 at 8:54 AM.

MM quest completed ! ( 146 Eggs )
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Totally ready for ORAS !

Did steel lose it's ghost, dark restisens that's bad right?
    3DS friend code:3523-2111-7644
    Friend safari: Fire, Pyroar Fletchinder

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post

- Shell smash
    - Aqua Jet
    - Rock Slide
    - Knock Off

When giving the first look into this set, one might already know the plan with this one.
    Due the Rock + Water typing he has many weakness in typing and with Weakness Policy this can work in your favor.
    Here's the story. Your in front of an Electric type with Full health he will do an Electric move, you'll surive due Stury and Weakness policy actives, in the same turn you use Shell smash
    leaving you with 4x Attack and 2x speed in one turn If you predict your opponent switching, use Knock off. If you want killing you can sweep with your 4x Aqua jet.

He is the only Sturdy pokemon with Shell smash + Priority who can perform this role well with Weakness Policy

This beast is truely excellent, it was an sweet check for Choice band Talonflame which was my reason to use it in the first place.
    You, sir, deserve a medal.

Costa is one of my favorite Pokes, and I was actually thinking of how to incorporate it into my team.
    Love that set; really well thought out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyschicflare View Post
    Did steel lose it's ghost, dark restisens that's bad right?
    Yeah, it did.
    It's really bad for Metagross; every time I run into a Greninja online, I just think about how much easier it would be if Steel still resisted Dark & Ghost.

Edit: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/batt...ubeta-67790519
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 6th December 2013 at 10:43 AM.

- Shell smash
    - Aqua Jet
    - Rock Slide
    - Knock Off

I think making sure all priority pokemon are dead first is a great strategy when using this pokemon. I was debating using Weakness Policy with Dragonite, because of Multiscale, but this might be better. It even gets some priority with Aqua Jet.. Which is better than Crustle.. I like Crustle though, it looks like Coffee Cake!

I'll post something really weird later.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Imo, making sure of an Defoger or Rapid spinner is essential with this set.

Aqua Jet is a Priority move itself, and with an 2x Speed he can outrun other Priority users with an good chance (Except for Extremespeed that is)
    Everything has his checks and counters, this set is affraid of Hazard moves or Burn.
    But Knock off is an excellent move for him with this set as People are affraid of this dude going Shell smashing.

Your opponent will most likely switch when they see Carra when you switched him into something like Talfonflame.
    In this case its good to use Knock off. And gosh it feels so satisfying Knocking Off Mega stones on the switch
    Last edited by Azulart; 6th December 2013 at 11:13 AM.

31/31/31/x/31/31

Totally ready for ORAS !

Activity post just don't find much to post about

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Imo, making sure of an Defoger or Rapid spinner is essential with this set.

Aqua Jet is a Priority move itself, and with an 2x Speed he can outrun other Priority users with an good chance (Except for Extremespeed that is)
    Everything has his checks and counters, this set is affraid of Hazard moves or Burn.
    But Knock off is an excellent move for him with this set as People are affraid of this dude going Shell smashing.

Your opponent will most likely switch when they see Carra when you switched him into something like Talfonflame.
    In this case its good to use Knock off. And gosh it feels so satisfying Knocking Off Mega stones on the switch
    Pretty sure you can't Knock Off Megastones.

^ Your right, my bad.

Makes me sad though, Would be nice if it did work
    Last edited by Azulart; 6th December 2013 at 11:55 AM.

31/31/31/x/31/31

Totally ready for ORAS !

^ Your right, my bad.

Makes me sad though, Would be nice if it did work
    It really is sad. It would be really cool if you could prevent people from MEvolving.

Page 1328 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 32812281278131813241325132613271328132913301331133213381378 ... LastLast