View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1335 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 33512351285132513311332133313341335133613371338133913451385 ... LastLast
Results 33,351 to 33,375 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Whalekins View Post
    It's why Liepard was banned iirc.
    Liepard wasn't banned in PS though. But in PO, it was banned iirc.

But I do agree, SwagKeys is annoying af.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalekins View Post
    It's why Liepard was banned iirc.
    It was banned?

It looks like it's still NU to me. I just didn't like facing my own Extreme Speed Zygarde at +4. At all.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    So I fought a guy who used a Swagger/Foul Play Klefkei.

And then an imposter ditto.

...So, yeah, that was fun. I didn't actually realize how annoying Kelfkei could be.
    this is what i told you guys in the beginning when x and y came out klefki is better then everyone think it was at the time...I seriously had crap nature and it was defending well agains alot in normal game play...I must say this though i notice the fairies are better then people think which i just my opnion though but i feel klefki has potential to be in ou....
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 11th December 2013 at 7:30 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

So.. Basically whenever someone figures out how to use a Pokemon effectivly, it gets banned? Now that's fair.
    Speaking of Gourgeists. I have one that I have Flame Charge on, is that a good move? Gourgeist is huge, Jolly and maxed EV's in Attack and Defense.

And if Klefki is good in-game, Carbink is simply amazing. I used one, and it managed to knock out my friends Yveltal in a Battle we had. With Rock Tomb, it actually manage to get faster than quite a few Things. It can also use Reflect and Light scren, which just nerfs up any hit it takes. It's volnerable to Leech Seed etc. but still, it's pretty darn amazing! And it knows Stealth Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post
    So.. Basically whenever someone figures out how to use a Pokemon effectivly, it gets banned? Now that's fair.
    Speaking of Gourgeists. I have one that I have Flame Charge on, is that a good move? Gourgeist is huge, Jolly and maxed EV's in Attack and Defense.

And if Klefki is good in-game, Carbink is simply amazing. I used one, and it managed to knock out my friends Yveltal in a Battle we had. With Rock Tomb, it actually manage to get faster than quite a few Things. It can also use Reflect and Light scren, which just nerfs up any hit it takes. It's volnerable to Leech Seed etc. but still, it's pretty darn amazing! And it knows Stealth Rock
    When you face a MegaKang, and if you don't have anything to check/counter it, you're basically f*ked. MegaKang is like slapping a choice band(iirc) on it with no penalties. It also has Parental Bond, which is quite a killer due breaking Sashes/Subs. Once it sets up and have nothing to check/counter, you're dead. Although, I have not faced a lot of Mega Kangas due to me on wifi, so if someone is more knowledegable/fix my errors on megakang, please do.
    I also think that my Trevenant set(since I have never seen it anywhere else) is a good check to MegaKang.

I have not used Gourgist, so I dunno.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    When you face a MegaKang, and if you don't have anything to check/counter it, you're basically f*ked. MegaKang is like slapping a choice band(iirc) on it with no penalties. It also has Parental Bond, which is quite a killer due breaking Sashes/Subs. Once it sets up and have nothing to check/counter, you're dead. Although, I have not faced a lot of Mega Kangas due to me on wifi, so if someone is more knowledegable/fix my errors on megakang, please do.
    I also think that my Trevenant set(since I have never seen it anywhere else) is a good check to MegaKang.

I have not used Gourgeist, so I dunno.
    I fought one earlier today, Scolipede was setting up for it, and I guessed that it would come out on my Doublade. I Sacred Sword'ed that thing to oblivion.

Trevenant is good if MegaKang doesn't have Crunch and set ups. What set does your Trevenant run anyway?

Gourgeist is VERY tanky, so I think it's VERY effective. As with Trevenant, if you can Will-o-wisp it, you're set. MegaKang is much weaker with a burn. (Thank you Lost for making me start loving Gourgeist! That set is really awesome! >w<b)

So in conclusion, good prediction and preparation is necessary to take out MegaKang.

What I find a nightmare though is MegaScizor. As soon as that thing Sword Dances, its Bullet Punches HURT. A LOT. >_<
    Last edited by KamenAeons; 11th December 2013 at 11:53 AM. Reason: I take it back, Gourgeist is awesome! And Grammar Attack.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

I vote yes for Khanga bans. I think if a mon has but an few counters who can also be killed dependable of the moveset or luck ( if Will-o-wisp misses or he gets an crit. )
    it deserves a Ban. Once PokemonBank is out, probably his most biggest check will come out. Which is Cofagrigus, after one hit his Parental Bond will change to Mummy and then he becomes useless considering almost all Cofag's will have Will-o-wisp's.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Roley Play on Mega Kanga. lol

speaking of stuff, I did a few modifications on my Trevenant, gave him Curse and Will-o-Wisp, and oh my God! That thing is Dangerous in the Battle Maison! Always the last one to die, even though I also used Greninja, Metagross and Houndoom

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    I fought one earlier today, Scolipede was setting up for it, and I guessed that it would come out on my Doublade. I Sacred Sword'ed that thing to oblivion.

Trevenant is good if MegaKang doesn't have Crunch and set ups. What set does your Trevenant run anyway?

Gourgeist is VERY tanky, so I think it's VERY effective. As with Trevenant, if you can Will-o-wisp it, you're set. MegaKang is much weaker with a burn. (Thank you Lost for making me start loving Gourgeist! That set is really awesome! >w<b)

So in conclusion, good prediction and preparation is necessary to take out MegaKang.

What I find a nightmare though is MegaScizor. As soon as that thing Sword Dances, its Bullet Punches HURT. A LOT. >_<
    My set was made very early in the game, so blame me it was bad D: LOL. I also think this is a custom set since I have not seen it anywhere on Smogon.

Trevenant @ Liechi Berry
    Ability: Harvest
    Nature: Brave
    EVs:252 HP/252 Atk/4 SpDef
    IVs:0 Spe
    - Trick Room
    - Wood Hammer
    - Shadow Claw
    - Destiny Bond

However, this only works with Sucker Punch Variants. Trick Room first. If facing MegaKang, Sucker Punch fails then Destiny Bond. It either chooses to die or something gets hit hard.

That's how DBond works right? LOL. If not, then...
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    this is what i told you guys in the beginning when x and y came out klefki is better then everyone think it was at the time...I seriously had crap nature and it was defending well agains alot in normal game play...I must say this though i notice the fairies are better then people think which i just my opnion though but i feel klefki has potential to be in ou....
    Except Klefki still does kinda suck. Fairy Pokemon in general aren't that good anyways.

One thing is for sure, Gamefreak added Fairy type to make Dragons less dominant in the metagame.

The fairy type makes the game actually quite more balanced as finally Poison gets more attention, aside from most fairy's being rather femine I really adore the type.
    the type in general is quite good actually, Moonblast is probably one of the best 100Acc moves since it has an base power of 95 with an nice chance of Sp.attack drop
    and most fairy's function really well in being an excellent support pokemon.

That's my opinion atleast.

I'm sad the game has an cloning glitch, shiny value checker etc.. otherwise the game would be really perfect for me.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Absol-Mega @ Absolite
    Ability: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
    Hasty Nature
    - Sucker Punch
    - Fire Blast
    - Play Rough
    - Ice Beam

So i guess I'm supposed to explain the set.Although Absol-Mega is most often used as a set up sweeper with its 150/115/115 offensive stats and it's great coverage it can serve as a Mixed Sweeper..Sucker Punch and Play Rough help to bluff a Physical set and to lure in Physical walls like Landorus-t and Ferrothorn who find themselves ko'ed by Ice Beam and Fire Blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    Nomination for Team-CCAT

Gourgeist-Small (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Frisk
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Jolly Nature
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Leech Seed
    - Substitute
    - Seed Bomb
    I actually did not know the sizes mattered (get your minds out of the gutters people!), and I really hated Gourgeist.
    Now that I know that small is faster (I mean, Gourgeist, guyz, seriously) this actually looks like a good Trevenant counter.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Except Klefki still does kinda suck. Fairy Pokemon in general aren't that good anyways.
    most people keep saying that but i know one of these days a fairy type will sweep you guys and you will be crying

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

most people keep saying that but i know one of these days a fairy type will sweep you guys and you will be crying
    The only good Fairy type tbh is Togekiss, Azumarill, and of course Xerneas.
    I also guess Flogres, Sylveon, Clefable, Mega Gardevoir, and Klefki deserves a mention as well.
    No.

I also guess Flogres, Sylveon, Clefable, Mega Gardevoir, and Klefki deserves a mention as well.
    How could you forget belldrum sitrus unburden Slurpuff? :|

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    It's stats are downright awful.

Mega Mawile is good as a wall breaker.

Edit: Wait, Belly Drum?

That is interesting. I didn't know it learned it. In fact, it sounds kind of viable, which is rare for a belly drummer. It's physical movepool is awful, but I think Play Rough/Thief/Return could actually work, and it's bulky enough to take a priority attack if you EV it correctly.

I might try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post

Those two can't do anything if Kang has Crunch or Fire Punch, so they aren't reliable checks at all. Just Sableye.

Scizor isn't that hard to handle. Anything that can outspeed it and resist bullet punch can check it with will-o-wisp or a fire attack. It's by no means bad, but it has much more options as checks/counters then Kanga does.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 12th December 2013 at 2:47 AM.

I have to agree togekiss and azumarill are two of the better fairies out there right now but the others are good as well you just have to use them right to do good which i plan to master these fairy types XD

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    I never tried slurpuff yet silent but intreasting :3 i plan on trying to get a shiny of it so i should make it worth awhile and make use of it when i mm it...I should try to make team with slurpuff in it.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Flogres is a good special tank and gets Wish and Aromatherapy to support its team. Clefable can be dangerous if your not prepared for it. Comic Power, Moonlight, Charge Beam, Stored Power can gradually overwhelm a team (barring any crits) that lacks a strong Poison / Steel-type Pokemon or a phazer.

Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

I am pretty certain that will never happen.

meh garnet watch and learn fairy hater me and refreeze will sweep you with our fairy power combined XD you never know garnet XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Lol Just Togekiss, Azu, Klefki (seriously needs to be banned), MMawile , Florges, and Slurpuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    It's stats are downright awful.

Mega Mawile is good as a wall breaker.

Edit: Wait, Belly Drum?

That is interesting. I didn't know it learned it. In fact, it sounds kind of viable, which is rare for a belly drummer. It's physical movepool is awful, but I think Play Rough/Thief/Return could actually work, and it's bulky enough to take a priority attack if you EV it correctly.
    Yeah, Cotton Guard might give it some bulk after the Unburden boost. Just use Play Rough and Thief because Return doesn't do much other than attack. Thief is risky if target turns out to be holding a consumable, and it might not be a HP-restoring berry.

Prove it.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Lol Just Togekiss, Azu, Klefki (seriously needs to be banned), MMawile , Florges, and Slurpuff.

Yeah, Cotton Guard might give it some bulk after the Unburden boost. Just use Play Rough and Thief because Return doesn't do much other than attack. Thief is risky if target turns out to be holding a consumable, and it might not be a HP-restoring berry.

Prove it.
    I bet you only want Klefki banned because of the SwagKeys set, LOL.
    - Flogres/Sylveon: Fairy's best special wall
    - MGardevoir: Pixilate Hyper Voice(that's a thing right?)
    - Clefable: Increased Special Attack

I totally forgot about MMawile :/. I really wished it gained some speed...

I would laugh if GTA got swept by a BD Unburden Slurpuff. SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
    No.

Theif doesn't undo unburden though, right? Or am I mistaken?

I mostly listed that a filler. It's physical movepole is just so awful.

I would laugh if GTA got swept by a BD Unburden Slurpuff. SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
    Neverrrrr

meh garnet watch and learn fairy hater me and refreeze will sweep you with our fairy power combined XD you never know garnet XD
    I don't hate fairy Pokemon though. I just think in general they suck.

Page 1335 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 33512351285132513311332133313341335133613371338133913451385 ... LastLast