View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1358 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 35812581308134813541355135613571358135913601361136213681408 ... LastLast
Results 33,926 to 33,950 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Fire View Post
    wuts the xat address
    The xat is in fairy's sig. welcome btw

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

back people what did i miss.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    back people what did i miss.
    check the fb group for once :$ and we're down 2-1 in the war.

CCAT next round as well i think.

Spreadsheet actually being used for battles too

Vote: Mamo lead
    Last edited by Saph~; 4th January 2014 at 6:12 PM.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

alright i took off the folloing people in my division last night since they haven't posted since last year in october, november people please post soon or my sweep will happen again but this people listed now are removed from the teg list for now...

#1treeckofan
    bobyjoey5000
    Cheddar Biscuits
    memond

november please post we need more activity fairy division!

Speaking of the Xat, I am still not joined in it or whatever. How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post
    Speaking of the Xat, I am still not joined in it or whatever. How does that work?
    what color is your pawn if its green no one membered you yet it has to be blue color for you to type in the box below on the main xat box where it says let nature be your teacher. If you not membered ill go on to member you quickly and make sure the person is any other color but red to be on.

Aah, excellent. thank you so much. I think i'm a member now.

Aah, excellent. thank you so much. I think i'm a member now.
    yeah no problem i may be on the xat later today need to do some things on the fourms and other stuff outside as well, so i will not be on much today guys. I always want to congrat the only fairy divsion person that seems to battles for points is b.b. king which your points are now updated and rank up XD

B.B. King Rank up to Dedenne Rank :3 congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    re tessted B.B.King placing him 3rd rank of fairy whichever one that is. checked, it is klefki. a lot of hax on both sides (so much so we played again alas to even more hax than g1.) Did fairly well and i played poorly too. ggs
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yeah no problem i may be on the xat later today need to do some things on the fourms and other stuff outside as well, so i will not be on much today guys. I always want to congrat the only fairy divsion person that seems to battles for points is b.b. king which your points are now updated and rank up XD

B.B. King Rank up to Dedenne Rank :3 congrats!
    I really do appreciate the thought because I know you're very busy but im actually a klefki already ^^"

Congrats BB

Also, does anyone have a Snivy with at least 2-3ivs?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    I really do appreciate the thought because I know you're very busy but im actually a klefki already ^^"
    the reason i didn't put you in klefki there was three forms that had i have no clue with saph with the win and lose ratio on the reflection for that is why your in dedenne rank...since you message me about it through vm now i can add the points necessary to be in klefki XD

Your Division: Grass
    Challenged Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Username: PoisonEdge
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 6-0, Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45, 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 25, 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Watch out for Trick crippling, and mind the hazards
    Any improvements for yourself: Be mindful of unexpected sets
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:
    6-0: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-66223
    2-0: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-66230
    You did well, nonetheless. Good job!

Challenged Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Username: RoySceptile
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 50 because Lilligant is pure awesome elegance
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Fear the Lilligant (I can't find anything constructive to say :/)
    Any improvements for yourself: Remember that many use Stealth Rocks
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: LILLIGANT SWEEP WOOOOO!!!!
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-66238

Challenged Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Username: DrasticPhase
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-1
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 49
    Any improvements for opponent: Your team's too good. I can't find anything to say.
    Any improvements for yourself: Remember to pack Avalanche. It'll really help.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: That turnaround.
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-66243
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

alright now all fairy division points have been added and ill try to gan access to the people i sweeped off the list in my section and also announcement garnet has requested to step down later from war captain and we have nominated Usatoday to take over his position for right now garnet still is in charge of the war team but we shall update when the time comes with the change...also the closing of my art shop will help me gain time to actually do what i want to do for the guild so ill still be busy but i will not be busy as i use to so i may add points and edit stuff faster then usual but still please be patient if i can't get to it right then and there.

Fairy I forgot to say congrats on getting that mime jr. *Pops party poper thing*

Anyway I need to start grinding 4 da e4 on my 3 rd playthru
    My FEA Family:

I personally think Florges should not be in UU i find that a bit weird....I can't complain though with smogon cuaz they go by usage but tbh people need to get with the program with fairies there better then people think...I mean yeah there not invincible or may not be as good as some mons like terrikon and etc. I still though stand that some of the fairies besides togekiss can function in the OU teir....also rider the worse of the rotom forms is wash but i luv him <3
    Sylveon for the most part outclasses it. Florges may have better special bulk, but only slightly. Sylveon, on the other hand, has the advantage of increased HP, which helps it in both healing with wish and improved physical bulk. Hyper Voice and Pixilate is also an amazing combination, meaning Sylveon can also dish out more damage than Florges.

I think something will be wrong if Florges gets past UU. I wouldn't mind an OU Sylveon, though.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Sylveon for the most part outclasses it. Florges may have better special bulk, but only slightly. Sylveon, on the other hand, has the advantage of increased HP, which helps it in both healing with wish and improved physical bulk. Hyper Voice and Pixilate is also an amazing combination, meaning Sylveon can also dish out more damage than Florges.

I think something will be wrong if Florges gets past UU. I wouldn't mind an OU Sylveon, though.
    yeah i wasn't mainly saying florges not to be UU, I also think sylveon can but i do agree sylveon has access to a better ability but what i was going at is everyone classifys fairies to they suck which is not true they have potential to be in the OU teir as well but people fail to realize the power of the fairies...I still stand though florges has some potiental to be a good OU mon but it may be extremely risky to use do its ability sucks for singles but I find either sylveon or florges works as fine.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th January 2014 at 5:42 AM.

yeah i wasn't mainly saying florges not to be UU, I also think sylveon can but i do agree sylveon has access to a better ability but what i was going at is everyone classifys fairies to they suck which is not true they have potential to be in the OU teir as well but people fail to realize the power of the fairies...I still stand though florges has some potiental to be a good OU mon but it may be extremely risky to use do its ability sucks for singles but I find either sylveon or florges works as fine.
    Tbh, the only Fairies that are usuable are usuable are Togekiss and Azumarill. Klefki, Mawile(although, it takes the Mega slot away), Florges, and Sylveon still see usage in OU. Clefable, I'm not sure on this ;p. If only Blissey was Fairy, LOLOLOLOLOL.
    No.

I really don't want to see Blissey being Fairy. It would be like another Wigglytuff. And it only adds more to its weaknesses that aim more on the physical side.

Of course, it would be useful nonetheless.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

And I forgot to do this again :/

Opponent's Username: RoySceptile
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Celebi is a really cheap Pokemon, why is it even in OU?
    Any improvements for yourself: Remember that Ursaring has Guts, Bear no liek fire.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/moonlight-ou-88

Opponent's Username: MotherRussia
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: Cute things can be dangerous. Heard of the phrase "Silk hiding Steel"? And remember Celebi has Earth Power.
    Any improvements for yourself: You can't status a statused Pokemon, dummy *facepalm*
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/mo...-oumonotype-89

Good job to the both of you.

Aeon don't double post plz

Any way how yahoo guys doing
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Tbh, the only Fairies that are usuable are usuable are Togekiss and Azumarill. Klefki, Mawile(although, it takes the Mega slot away), Florges, and Sylveon still see usage in OU. Clefable, I'm not sure on this ;p. If only Blissey was Fairy, LOLOLOLOLOL.
    Clefable is usebale in OU, very useable. It's probably the best check for Sabeleye. and with acces to Flamethrower it can stand up nicely against many steel types.

If Blissey wants to remain in the spotlights of being one of the most annoying walls ever, she should stay Normal.
    Fairy would only give an bad position to Blissey, since Scizor's Bullet punch would only hit it harder that way and Aegis could probably Onehit/2hitko it with Iron head.

Nowadays Fighting types have been quite lowerd in usage imo.. the only notable ones are Conkeldurr and Lucario (with now and there Breloom) in OU according to my speculations that is
    so if she wants to remain as good and friccan annoying she should stay normal xD.

Anyways, many hatred for random challengers online who use Minimize.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

I just realized something. Is it blasphemy to the guild if I have a Charizard nicknamed 'Dracaena'?
    Got a Riolu With Perfect IV's in Attack and Speed. I'm pretty happy now

I just realized something. Is it blasphemy to the guild if I have a Charizard nicknamed 'Dracaena'?
    Probably not. In fact, I'd think it would be an honour to have a Pokemon nicknamed after a guild, especially considering that guild names aren't often applicable to one Pokemon.
    At least, you can't name anything "TEG" without it sounding weird.

@Swampurtz, so I should just edit the previous post to include new stuff, no?

lol there is noting wrong naming a charizard after dracaena XD also yeah rider that would be strange to name a pokemon tough enchanted garden XD

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    Probably not. In fact, I'd think it would be an honour to have a Pokemon nicknamed after a guild, especially considering that guild names aren't often applicable to one Pokemon.
    At least, you can't name anything "TEG" without it sounding weird.

@Swampurtz, so I should just edit the previous post to include new stuff, no?
    Ehh it doesnt matter now unless a bunch of people ***** its fine

I plan on recording youtube soon
    My FEA Family:

Page 1358 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 35812581308134813541355135613571358135913601361136213681408 ... LastLast