View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1359 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 35912591309134913551356135713581359136013611362136313691409 ... LastLast
Results 33,951 to 33,975 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #33951
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Good job in the war everyone :] Nice comeback.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    Probably not. In fact, I'd think it would be an honour to have a Pokemon nicknamed after a guild, especially considering that guild names aren't often applicable to one Pokemon.
    At least, you can't name anything "TEG" without it sounding weird.

    @Swampurtz, so I should just edit the previous post to include new stuff, no?
    It's an SPPf rule not to post back-to-back. You can edit your post next time

  2. #33952
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Name: Solbady6296
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
    Joining the Guild Date: 01/05/2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Barboach, Chikorita, Granbull
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: None
    Last edited by Solbady6296; 6th January 2014 at 4:43 AM.

  3. #33953
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solbady6296 View Post
    Name: Solbady6296
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
    Joining the Guild Date: 01/05/2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Squirtle, Tropius, Granbull
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: None
    welcome to the guild if you have any question don't hesitate to ask :3 your division leader will be hakallowin also if yor ready to be tested please contact a tester that can wifi test you :3

  4. #33954
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thank you!

  5. #33955
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Oh snap, first guild post!?!? Thanks for letting me join. Before I get my test, there anyone that can help me with team building? Kinda new to competitive, so I could definitely use the help.
    3ds FC: 5370-1459-8135
    5IV Bred Pokemon:
    Jolly Sneasel with Fake Out and Ice Punch
    Calm/Modest Rotom
    Jolly Gible with Sand Tomb, Dragon Claw, and Outrage
    Impish Klefki
    Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur
    Jolly Skill Link Cloyster with Icicle Spear, Rapid Spin, and Rock Blast
    Adamant HA Dratini

  6. #33956
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mparr65 View Post
    Oh snap, first guild post!?!? Thanks for letting me join. Before I get my test, there anyone that can help me with team building? Kinda new to competitive, so I could definitely use the help.

    yeah no problem also there are tons of people on the xat why not join us someone there can help you out, to get on just click the link in my sig that says teg xat so we can member you :3

  7. #33957
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Finally got a copy of pokemon Y now I can be active again. Time to plow through the game x_x
    ^Made by Eevee^
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/atkyew.png[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

  8. #33958
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    Finally got a copy of pokemon Y now I can be active again. Time to plow through the game x_x
    This is my feeling, I'm plowing through at the moment.

  9. #33959
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xbinox View Post
    This is my feeling, I'm plowing through at the moment.
    Good luck to the both of you.

    Also, does anyone have a 3iv snivy? im getting nowhere when it comes to breeding
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  10. #33960
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Clefable is usebale in OU, very useable. It's probably the best check for Sabeleye. and with acces to Flamethrower it can stand up nicely against many steel types.

    If Blissey wants to remain in the spotlights of being one of the most annoying walls ever, she should stay Normal.
    Fairy would only give an bad position to Blissey, since Scizor's Bullet punch would only hit it harder that way and Aegis could probably Onehit/2hitko it with Iron head.

    Nowadays Fighting types have been quite lowerd in usage imo.. the only notable ones are Conkeldurr and Lucario (with now and there Breloom) in OU according to my speculations that is
    so if she wants to remain as good and friccan annoying she should stay normal xD.

    Anyways, many hatred for random challengers online who use Minimize.
    What? Blissey already loses to Scizor and Slash as a normal type. Both can set up on it no problem, and 'Slash commonly carries Sacred Sword anyway.

    I think Blissey would love the fairy typing. It'd pretty much be the same as before, but with more resistances. Yeah, it'll have two weaknesses, but Steel and Poison are both rarely seen and Steel is more physical. One of the few things that made Blissey so sub-par, apart from the power creep, was it's lack of resistances as a normal type. With the fairy type, that could all change.

    As far as fighting types though, Mega Lucario and Conkelderp will be everywhere still, but Terrakion is still amazing in it's own right, even with one new weakness. Others like Keldeo and Infernape will probably stick around in OU, but I will agree, there might be some decrease, the Fighting type is still pretty good.

    It probably wouldn't change too much, but it'd still be a good change.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 6th January 2014 at 10:36 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Nothing is more powerful than friendship. Well, except a +2/+2/+2 Adamant Kyurem Black. In which case, you're done for.

  11. #33961
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leading My Clan To Victory
    Posts
    92

    Default

    So due to their being so much snow i cant leave my house i decided i might as well finish my collection.
    Look for Snivy Tepig and Oshawott! as well as Totodile Chikorita and Cyndaquil and DW Gen 1 Starters PC me on the xat so we can work out a deal

    <Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

    Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)

  12. #33962
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    What? Blissey already loses to Scizor and Slash as a normal type. Both can set up on it no problem, and 'Slash commonly carries Sacred Sword anyway.

    I think Blissey would love the fairy typing. It'd pretty much be the same as before, but with more resistances. Yeah, it'll have two weaknesses, but Steel and Poison are both rarely seen and Steel is more physical. One of the few things that made Blissey so sub-par, apart from the power creep, was it's lack of resistances as a normal type. With the fairy type, that could all change.

    As far as fighting types though, Mega Lucario and Conkelderp will be everywhere still, but Terrakion is still amazing in it's own right, even with one new weakness. Others like Keldeo and Infernape will probably stick around in OU, but I will agree, there might be some decrease, the Fighting type is still pretty good.

    It probably wouldn't change too much, but it'd still be a good change.
    Blissey has an chance against Scizor, most blissey's pack Flamethrower. I'm not sure if it can Ohitko Scizor with it but will give a serious blow.
    If you are standing against Blissey its an Safe option to go for an Poison type to absorb the common Toxic on it, since poison hits fairy hard this will give blissey an notable disavantage point.

    I did not include terrakion nor Keldeo because I dont play PO and PS and he is not useable yet in Wifi for most EU players.
    Makes me believe that PO and PS are not legit atm...

    Fighting types are still good, even if it were only just to easily get rid of Assault vest Tyranitar.


    Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566



  13. #33963
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khybon View Post
    So due to their being so much snow i cant leave my house i decided i might as well finish my collection.
    Look for Snivy Tepig and Oshawott! as well as Totodile Chikorita and Cyndaquil and DW Gen 1 Starters PC me on the xat so we can work out a deal
    Mind bringing some of that snow to Europe?
    Looks like school can't be avoided.

  14. #33964
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Mind bringing some of that snow to Europe?
    Looks like school can't be avoided.
    Hey, its -10 here and about 13 inches here.... School sound like the better option atm

    I have a 4v iron fist chimchar and a 5v with Blaze, but I haven't started to breed them yet
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  15. #33965
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    181

    Default

    hey all just a quick update from me as I've been really busy
    I finally finished the game, so I can finally enjoy the post content

    Also I have a ton of 4 iv and a few 5 iv timid noibats with switcharoo if anyone is interested
    And I still have some goomys waiting for a few people so contact me if you can trade sometime


    RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :



    Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

  16. #33966
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    hey all just a quick update from me as I've been really busy
    I finally finished the game, so I can finally enjoy the post content

    Also I have a ton of 4 iv and a few 5 iv timid noibats with switcharoo if anyone is interested
    And I still have some goomys waiting for a few people so contact me if you can trade sometime
    I'd like a Noibat, if you don't mind.
    I have 3/4V HA Chimchars (Jolly, with Fire/Thunderpunch), and two of the Johto starters, as well as Mudkips (they don't have good IVs, though).

  17. #33967
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    I ran out but I they're some pokemon that I can make 5-4ivs

    Snorlax

    Zorua

    Shellder

    Oshawott

    Mudkip
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  18. #33968
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Hi everyone!
    I've been soooo busy! The condo my parents got was flooded we found out since we saw the silt line and we were Sandy victims, so we know what mold/silt looks like luckily I guess. The condo owner kept it a secret and replaced little to nothing and it's been constant problems including a small fire we caught thank god! The fire dept. came out with the police and everything! Guess what though? I slept through the whole thing at 12:00 midnight! We're moving out today, and it's a huge court battle starting up i'm trying to block out noise wise with music on my computer...fun. -_-' At least everyone is safe in my family and we're moving out soon. That's what counts.
    On a happier note, I just opened a pokemon ask blog on Tumblr yesterday and I already have 16 followers and a few questions! Yay!
    I hope everyone is well and happy!


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~My Tumblr~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 80~} {~Most recent shiny : Random Shiny Foongus~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  19. #33969
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    34

    Default

    everyone im not going to be on for months(bad grades and this is my punishment) so im letting you guys now why you wont see me for a long while(if you see me at all)

    bye guys

  20. #33970
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    everyone im not going to be on for months(bad grades and this is my punishment) so im letting you guys now why you wont see me for a long while(if you see me at all)

    bye guys
    Catch up and see you then buddy

    The absence of bank is really starting to grind my gears _ _
    Especially with all these people online with their snazzy new teams(and their not so snazzy 6 legendary ones)
    Disappointed much

  21. #33971
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    everyone im not going to be on for months(bad grades and this is my punishment) so im letting you guys now why you wont see me for a long while(if you see me at all)

    bye guys
    </3 :[ bye bby anyways war thread is up guys currently 1-1 as of now.

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  22. #33972
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Welp, the inevitable has happened. HI GUYS!

    Name: Moose (no one calls me by my full username xD)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I've gotten to the point where I prefer WiFi, though I barely play at all
    Joining the Guild Date: January 6th
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Lombre, I suppose? It was my favorite in gen 3...I remember refusing to evolve mine xD
    what division you like: Whichever one has the fewest members, I reckon.
    Referrals: No one specific, though I've come to know and love most of you xD

    Yeah, still waiting on PC to officially close, but I don't want to just wait around. I put in the word to PC that they should join y'all, so you may get a membership spike. We only had a handful of active members though :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  23. #33973
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Berry Fields
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Indeedy. Welcome home, Moose.
    Many thanks to the Astral Shadow (The Under) and 00swsm (Forever & Again)



  24. #33974
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Name: Monkotto (call me Jon)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I kind of dislike PO, I have one, but meh. I like wifi more
    Joining the Guild Date: Jan 6, 2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Empoleon/ Celebi /Togekiss (Don't judge me!)
    what division you like: Probably water, but please put me in whatever you see fit. Maybe the one that MooseSmuggler will be in?
    Referrals: Moosesmuggler, He referred our entire clan to this one, so I shall follow him.
    Thank you for your time! I would really like to assist the guild in any way I can, be it breeding, EV training, or whatever.
    I should note that I am very good at grasping concepts of competetive battling, but I fall short in execution during battling. I hope that you can help me learn though
    Last edited by monkotto; 6th January 2014 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Fixed it!
    3DS FC:0662-4269-9929
    Now Available 5 IV:

    [center]

  25. #33975
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monkotto View Post
    Name: Monkotto (call me Jon)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I kind of dislike PO, I have one, but meh. I like wifi more
    Joining the Guild Date: Jan 6, 2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Water but I really like grass and fairy too :I
    what division you like: Probably water, but please put me in whatever you see fit. Maybe the one that MooseSmuggler will be in?
    Referrals: Moosesmuggler, He referred our entire clan to this one, so I shall follow him.
    Thank you for your time! I would really like to assist the guild in any way I can, be it breeding, EV training, or whatever.
    I should note that I am very good at grasping concepts of competetive battling, but I fall short in execution during battling. I hope that you can help me learn though
    Glad you decided to follow me over. I VM'ed you the chat link, if you haven't already noticed. And I took the "Favorite Grass/Water/Fairy" question to mean favorite individual Pokemon of those types, but I could be wrong (actually, I *would* appreciate some elaboration)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Page 1359 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 35912591309134913551356135713581359136013611362136313691409 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •