View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1360 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 36012601310135013561357135813591360136113621363136413701410 ... LastLast
Results 33,976 to 34,000 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    Glad you decided to follow me over. I VM'ed you the chat link, if you haven't already noticed. And I took the "Favorite Grass/Water/Fairy" question to mean favorite individual Pokemon of those types, but I could be wrong (actually, I *would* appreciate some elaboration)
    Yeah, it means what your favorite Poke of those types are.

Quote Originally Posted by monkotto View Post
    Name: Monkotto (call me Jon)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I kind of dislike PO, I have one, but meh. I like wifi more
    Joining the Guild Date: Jan 6, 2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Water but I really like grass and fairy too :I
    what division you like: Probably water, but please put me in whatever you see fit. Maybe the one that MooseSmuggler will be in?
    Referrals: Moosesmuggler, He referred our entire clan to this one, so I shall follow him.
    Thank you for your time! I would really like to assist the guild in any way I can, be it breeding, EV training, or whatever.
    I should note that I am very good at grasping concepts of competetive battling, but I fall short in execution during battling. I hope that you can help me learn though
    Welcome Monkotto, I believe that Haka will you in soon.

Glad you decided to follow me over. I VM'ed you the chat link, if you haven't already noticed. And I took the "Favorite Grass/Water/Fairy" question to mean favorite individual Pokemon of those types, but I could be wrong (actually, I *would* appreciate some elaboration)
    Yep, you're right Moose, it is your favorite individual pokemon of each type.

EDIT: Roy beat me to the punch there.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

welcome moose and mankotto :3 glad to have you aboard with teg and thanks for letting me know about the thread closing and yeah sorry i may have to fix that to make it more clearer i guess about that qustion and my division has the fewests members that are active so i you like to be in fairy division that is fine but its up to you guys...

edit: also omg b.b. D: Ill keep note that you gunna be away for awhile I will not remove you from the list cuaz of that...

Welcome to the clan guys
    Last edited by xbinox; 7th January 2014 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xbinox View Post
    At least we just gained two new members which is nice, I'm sorry to say I have to be going. I know I haven't actually been here long. Normally I wouldn't be leaving so quickly or abruptly. I'm leaving because of an agreement I made with an old friend that I would have a best of 3 dpp/bw/xy and if he won I would leave teg to join drac. I'm a man of my word, I still like all of you guys a lot and I'll be in the xat as always, hey you can even get double points when you beat me if you're trying to rank up! So thanks for really getting me back into this game, you guys are the reason I've started actually playing the game and breeding again. It's been fun in the garden but I've never had much of a green thumb.
    alright xbinox see yeah later but if anything happens your always welcome back to our guild :3

Name:gkat646
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both:PS and Wifi
    Joining the Guild Date:1/6/14
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: vaporeon/roselia/slurpuff
    what division you like:grass
    Referrals:MooseSmuggler
    3ds friend code 4828 5029 4082
    pm me if u have added me please and thank you

Name: EpicSquirtle
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Only PS at the moment
    Joining the Guild Date: January 6th 2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Squirtle/Turtwig/Slurpuff
    What division you like: Grass
    Referals: Myself :P

Hello everyone! Some may remember me, most probably won't. I quit a while back after losing interest in competitive battling, but I recently got back into it so I decided to try this again

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    alright xbinox see yeah later but if anything happens your always welcome back to our guild :3
    So yeah.... haha, right as I posted that, maka messages me "I feel bad so you can stay." He be trollin' hard, so pretend that never happened >_> I need to use that green thumb in the future, it's too perfect..

Quote Originally Posted by xbinox View Post
    So yeah.... haha, right as I posted that, maka messages me "I feel bad so you can stay." He be trollin' hard, so pretend that never happened >_> I need to use that green thumb in the future, it's too perfect..
    Welcome back! XD
    Edit: doing fairy gym, going as fast as I can.
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

Quote Originally Posted by gkat646 View Post
    Name:gkat646
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both:PS and Wifi
    Joining the Guild Date:1/6/14
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: vaporeon/roselia/slurpuff
    what division you like:grass
    Referrals:MooseSmuggler
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    Name: EpicSquirtle
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Only PS at the moment
    Joining the Guild Date: January 6th 2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Squirtle/Turtwig/Slurpuff
    What division you like: Grass
    Referals: Myself :P

Hello everyone! Some may remember me, most probably won't. I quit a while back after losing interest in competitive battling, but I recently got back into it so I decided to try this again
    Quote Originally Posted by monkotto View Post
    Name: Monkotto (call me Jon)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I kind of dislike PO, I have one, but meh. I like wifi more
    Joining the Guild Date: Jan 6, 2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Empoleon/ Celebi /Togekiss (Don't judge me!)
    what division you like: Probably water, but please put me in whatever you see fit. Maybe the one that MooseSmuggler will be in?
    Referrals: Moosesmuggler, He referred our entire clan to this one, so I shall follow him.
    Thank you for your time! I would really like to assist the guild in any way I can, be it breeding, EV training, or whatever.
    I should note that I am very good at grasping concepts of competetive battling, but I fall short in execution during battling. I hope that you can help me learn though
    Welp, the inevitable has happened. HI GUYS!

Name: Moose (no one calls me by my full username xD)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I've gotten to the point where I prefer WiFi, though I barely play at all
    Joining the Guild Date: January 6th
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Lombre, I suppose? It was my favorite in gen 3...I remember refusing to evolve mine xD
    what division you like: Whichever one has the fewest members, I reckon.
    Referrals: No one specific, though I've come to know and love most of you xD

Yeah, still waiting on PC to officially close, but I don't want to just wait around. I put in the word to PC that they should join y'all, so you may get a membership spike. We only had a handful of active members though :/
    Welcome everyone feel free to hop on the xat for a test

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Wow, welcome to here everyone. I'll try to add anyone who goes to Grass as soon as I can.

In other news, more pointless showboating from me

Spoiler:- Why can't I hold all these Legends?:

I'm an idiot, I didn't realize I didn't get my whole name in the shot .-.

Tested Monkotto Placing panpour rank sry for the gengar. xD he made some decent plays overall

Test Mparr65 as well, placing panpour . solid battle
    Last edited by Saph~; 7th January 2014 at 2:06 AM.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

okay can someone please explain to me why smogon has sylveon as bold nature >.> why can't calm nature work? i was looking at some of the smogon sites studying up what other people and think and i keep seeing bold nature? why can't it be clam instead i just don't get it >.> if someone understands please explain to me...also welcome new members and oh xinbox welcome back :3

edit: also myrrh stop waving your legendaries in our faces XD

Hi. Just confirming that Saph did in fact test me, and that he earned his 20 shop credits.
    3DS FC:0662-4269-9929
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

okay can someone please explain to me why smogon has sylveon as bold nature >.> why can't calm nature work? i was looking at some of the smogon sites studying up what other people and think and i keep seeing bold nature? why can't it be clam instead i just don't get it >.> if someone understands please explain to me...also welcome new members and oh xinbox welcome back :3

edit: also myrrh stop waving your legendaries in our faces XD
    I think a bold nature helps Sylveon tank physical hits better, since it doesn't really need any more specially defensive investment with its huge base 130 special defense. The set from the 6th OU forum can be better optimized though - the sets here are generally better since they've been peer reviewed.

Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

Yay Moose has joined! You always hung out at our xat anyways so I don't think this is much of a change :P

Also the 4iv Shiny Larvesta that I posted forever ago is still up for grabs, the only iv its missing is SPDef, if someone has a HA Chimchar I can use to breed with that'd be just dandy Otherwise I'm fine with anything else.

Update: Quote has taken the Larvesta, I'll post 5iv Pokemon I'll give away later.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 7th January 2014 at 3:31 AM.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by Moonclawz View Post
    I think a bold nature helps Sylveon tank physical hits better, since it doesn't really need any more specially defensive investment with its huge base 130 special defense. The set from the 6th OU forum can be better optimized though - the sets here are generally better since they've been peer reviewed.
    hmmmm i see but wouldn't calm mind boost the sp.defense more then it would be which can be a major troll and sp.attack for the sweep? and plus why would you let sylveon take a hit from a physical attack anyway its more ment to take a hit for a sp.defender not a defender you know what i mean...ill take a look at that one though moon thank you for your opinion on this....I may hatch a bold and calm and compare in wifi as well as showdown if have a chance..
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 7th January 2014 at 3:58 AM.

hmmmm i see but wouldn't calm mind boost the sp.defense more then it would be which can be a major troll and sp.attack for the sweep? and plus why would you let sylveon take a hit from a physical attack anyway its more ment to take a hit for a sp.defender not a defender you know what i mean...ill take a look at that one though moon thank you for your opinion on this....
    I find Slyveon like Blissey. Blissey has good special defense, but very low on defensive side, so it chooses boost defenses. Although, Blissey has enormous HP. And plus, Slyveon has a ton on Special Defense, so it's fine investing in Defense,
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I find Slyveon like Blissey. Blissey has good special defense, but very low on defensive side, so it chooses boost defenses. Although, Blissey has enormous HP. And plus, Slyveon has a ton on Special Defense, so it's fine investing in Defense,
    yeah true well that means ill have to breed the eevees all over again >.> I have been breeding for calm natures but i still think calm nature could work still but Ill breed for some bold natures...

When did we start using sticky notes with our name on it in pics? O.o
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    When did we start using sticky notes with our name on it in pics? O.o
    It was me, I started it when I wanted to brag about having a 0/0/0/0/0/0 Event Darkrai that I RNGd & no one would believe me.

yeah true well that means ill have to breed the eevees all over again >.> I have been breeding for calm natures but i still think calm nature could work still but Ill breed for some bold natures...
    You don't have to feel bad or question your decision about going Calm just cause Smogon doesn't list it as a suitable set.

I have a male 5IV bold eevee, if you let me borrow one of your calms i can trade you a sec of bolds back.
    3ds FC: 5370-1459-8135
    5IV Bred Pokemon:
    Jolly Sneasel with Fake Out and Ice Punch
    Calm/Modest Rotom
    Jolly Gible with Sand Tomb, Dragon Claw, and Outrage
    Impish Klefki
    Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur
    Jolly Skill Link Cloyster with Icicle Spear, Rapid Spin, and Rock Blast
    Adamant HA Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post

You don't have to feel bad or question your decision about going Calm just cause Smogon doesn't list it as a suitable set.
    haha thanks myrrh yeah i think i may still do some bold eevees anyway I still do think it may be nice to try out calm though...

Lazy DK is lazy. Anyways, moving on to the next round of the CCAT!

Spoiler:

Lead Mamoswine wins!

Spoiler:- The Team So Far:

Now it is time to vote for our fourth teammate! Make sure you check synergy and see what gives our current team problems :][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    everyone im not going to be on for months(bad grades and this is my punishment) so im letting you guys now why you wont see me for a long while(if you see me at all)

bye guys

Welcome Solbady, Moose, Jon, and gkat :] Hope you enjoy your time here, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Also, feel free to stop by the xat, which is a great place to find battles, talk to guildmates, and find your tester for your test battle :]
    And, welcome back EpicSquirtle :]
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 7th January 2014 at 7:03 AM.

Your Division: Grass
    Challenged Opponent's Division: Water, methinks
    Opponent's Username: Monkotto
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Better predictions make better games. And fear the glitch.
    Any improvements for yourself: Consider making things TANKIER
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/moonlight-ou-368

Good job Monk. You did well.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Page 1360 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 36012601310135013561357135813591360136113621363136413701410 ... LastLast