View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1362 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 36212621312135213581359136013611362136313641365136613721412 ... LastLast
Results 34,026 to 34,050 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Update: I will go with whatever section adds me first, I'm still not in mine now so I will just change. (PS saph put me in level 2 from the test.) I have no preference whatsoever now haha
    3DS FC:0662-4269-9929
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

On victory road, and still haven't decided what kind of team I want to make.all I know for sure is that I want mega Ampharos on it. I'm not very good at team building so if I can get any help that would be great.
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    On victory road, and still haven't decided what kind of team I want to make.all I know for sure is that I want mega Ampharos on it. I'm not very good at team building so if I can get any help that would be great.
    A fast Fire type would complement M-Ampharos well. Azu could also take care of its Ground weakness.
    Just complete your core by adding checks to the counters of your Pokémon's weaknesses.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Hey I'm new to wifi battles. I need a good team and I was thinking of using adamant Mega tyranitar contrary malamar for it can someone help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    I would start by adding Pokemon that can remove Mega-Ampharos's checks and then look to see what Pokemon I'm weak too. Scizor is a pretty good teammate, as it has good synergy with Mega-Ampharos, taking Fairy and Dragon-type attacks, while being able to remove fairy-types with a powerful Bullet Punch. Fast-fire types like Talonflame also work pretty well as BAP Blackjack suggested. As for team type, you could try a Trick Room team as Ampharos has a low speed but really high special attack.

Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

Quote Originally Posted by PieHazmat View Post
    Yes I would like to be in fairy division
    alright ill add you to my division :3

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    I have been MM breeding so long for this fellow, and now I finally got it <3

Abillity: Refrigerate
    Nature: Modest
    Iv's: 12/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves: Discharge.

12 HP iv's suck but I don't really care atleast the number will be an uneven one for Stealth rocks and Steel or Fighting moves kill it in oh hit anyway.
    Probably going to invest him speed and Sp.attack Dang I'm happy, such an lovely shiny mon.
    omg azulart congrats on the shiny :3 I really do love his/her shiny form ^_^

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

12 HP iv's suck but I don't really care atleast the number will be an uneven one for Stealth rocks and Steel or Fighting moves kill it in oh hit anyway.
    Probably going to invest him speed and Sp.attack Dang I'm happy, such an lovely shiny mon.
    Omg Azu congrats...

Could you breed me one sometime?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Randbat Report Time!

Your Division: Grass
    Challenged Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Username: xbinox
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 50
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Randbats are scary, huh.
    Any improvements for yourself: It's a CAP! Run away~!
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/or...ombattle-66442

Your Division: Grass
    Challenged Opponent's Division: Ciel's not part of the guild, is she?
    Opponent's Username: Dr. Ciel
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: N/A
    Any improvements for yourself: Confusion sucks. But it's Randbat. And the irony...
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/or...ombattle-66443
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

I'll ask Boss if Random Battle battles count for points. More confirmation than a replay against non-guild members will be appreciated (yea she's not in our guild), but I'll ask Boss about that too. Also, yes I can help you sometime with Legends, Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    Omg Azu congrats...

Could you breed me one sometime?
    Yeah I can do that, I got a box full of female Amaura's so I'm sure there is sticking one there with 31/x/31/31/31/31

Well, I'm hitting the hay tonight! Those of who pop on the xat may be in for a tiny surprise.

Good night!
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    Well, I'm hitting the hay tonight! Those of who pop on the xat may be in for a tiny surprise.

Good night!
    I didn't see it.

Oh man oh man has it been ages welp better start at the bottom I promised i'd be back didnt think it would be this long since
    Name: Bluekhr19 (original name rosario_19 had to make a new name cause i couldnt remember my old password)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS atm will do Wifi when i can get time
    Joining the Guild Date: Joined months ago but left due to personal reasons so i guess 9/1/2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Water and Fairy
    what division you like: Not sure
    Referrals: None

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post

Good night!
    I did... galileo galileo

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekhr19 View Post
    Oh man oh man has it been ages welp better start at the bottom I promised i'd be back didnt think it would be this long since
    Name: Bluekhr19 (original name rosario_19 had to make a new name cause i couldnt remember my old password)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS atm will do Wifi when i can get time
    Joining the Guild Date: Joined months ago but left due to personal reasons so i guess 9/1/2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Water and Fairy
    what division you like: Not sure
    Referrals: None
    By Favorite water/grass/fairt, it measnwhat is your favorite pokemon of that type. I did it too XD. for example say piplup, Budew, Mawile
    3DS FC:0662-4269-9929
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

Hi everyone! Just dropping in~

Welcome all new members~

Glad to see this place lively again~

Congratiez on the amazing shiny! *w*
    Nice job~

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 88~} {~Most recent shiny : Shiny Seedot(OR Horde)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

Looks like a viable-to-less-than-viable Suicide Lead because of its HP. Congrats.
    How many Eggs took to hatch this?
    I've gotten to five hundred Eggs while MMing for a shiny Ralts, and I've become more or less doubtful along the way…

I'll edit this post for a CCAT nom, soon.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

UUSux (Latias) (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
    Modest Nature
    - Defog
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Healing Wish
    - Roost

Helps with fighting weakness and stuff. Defog can get rid of hazards, this should be used usually when you still have mamo alive, its helpful just to be able to get rid of hazards. Healing wish can fully regen mons that were going to be sacked and stuff and is generally a helpful tool. Roost for recovery dpulse for stab.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Okay I'm new so is there a way to ask for IV breeding and help with compitition? Because I didn't see anything for it in the front?

Quote Originally Posted by Raveg64 View Post
    Okay I'm new so is there a way to ask for IV breeding and help with compitition? Because I didn't see anything for it in the front?
    IV breeding is quite complicated, but I'll try to help, and plus, I'm a bad explainer :c
    Necessary items: Power Items, Everstone, Destiny Knot.
    Power Items: Whoever is holding the specigic Power Item, the IV will gurantee to pass down. Like if Ditto is holding a Power Lens and have 31 in SpA, that IV will gurantee to pass down.
    Everstone: Whoever is holding this item, the Nature will 100% pass it down.
    Destiny Knot: With a pool of 12 IVs, 5 IVs will be passed down.

Necessary Pokemons: Ditto, Smeargle
    Ditto: Will help with natures. And with Friend Safari, you can always get 2 flawless IVs.
    Smeargle: For anyone in Smeargle's Egg group will help you to get the move.

Just an example(and this is how I usually breed)
    You have 2 parents with 3 31 IVs and one has the nature you want. The IVs are (F)31/31/31/x/x/x and (M)x/x/31/x/31/31. You are planning a Chesnaught, so you don't care about the Special Attack IV. Your first baby is (F)31/x/31/x/x/31. Not the best, so you still continue. Your Second is (M)31/x/31/x/31/31. This is nice, so you replace the one in the daycare since your 2nd baby is much better than the one you have in the daycare.
    Just to make it much more clear. You want all the IVs you need in a combo with both parents. Change parents whenever you get a better one.

Extra notes to also take down
    - Males AND Females can pass down Egg Moves
    - Males with HA can be passed down with ONLY a Ditto
    - Females with HA can pass down with a pokemon in the same egg group that's NOT a Ditto
    - Females pass down the pokeball
    No.

Hey guys thanks for adding me and everything I'm still trying to get familiar with these forums >.<
    So I'm gonna do my best to post lol
    But I'm kinda new to the competitive scene
    And I just wanted to ask for some help I'm still working on beating the game and stuff
    Like how to check IV's and how to build certain Pokemon and howdy the world you go about getting hidden abilities and stuff .-.
    I've put a little thought into my team and was just wondering if
    Greninja
    Blaziken
    We're good to use this gen?
    I know blaziken is always good but I was thinking maybe
    M-blaziken and scizor and greninja or M-scizor & blaziken?
    Lol just was wondering what I should aim for
    Thanks for any help guys
    I'll have to add you all soon

Quote Originally Posted by KiD Reflex View Post
    Hey guys thanks for adding me and everything I'm still trying to get familiar with these forums >.<
    So I'm gonna do my best to post lol
    But I'm kinda new to the competitive scene
    And I just wanted to ask for some help I'm still working on beating the game and stuff
    Like how to check IV's and how to build certain Pokemon and howdy the world you go about getting hidden abilities and stuff .-.
    I've put a little thought into my team and was just wondering if
    Greninja
    Blaziken
    We're good to use this gen?
    I know blaziken is always good but I was thinking maybe
    M-blaziken and scizor and greninja or M-scizor & blaziken?
    Lol just was wondering what I should aim for
    Thanks for any help guys
    I'll have to add you all soon
    Blaziken is Uber, so you won't be able to use it in standard battles. It's only allowed in Ubers, Doubles, and VGC, far as I know.

As for the other questions, there's a Judge in Kiloude City who can check your IV's. In the Poke-Center. And you can get HA Pokemon in the Friend Safari, but which ones depends on your friends list. You can stop by the guild's chat and get some more help there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    Blaziken is Uber, so you won't be able to use it in standard battles. It's only allowed in Ubers, Doubles, and VGC, far as I know.

As for the other questions, there's a Judge in Kiloude City who can check your IV's. In the Poke-Center. And you can get HA Pokemon in the Friend Safari, but which ones depends on your friends list. You can stop by the guild's chat and get some more help there.
    Thanks very much man

@BAP Blackjack

Idk the count, but it took around 12 boxes of eggs in total.
    I usually took breaks in the meantime I was MM breeding for it.. MM breeding can be seriously boring afterall lol.
    But in my final try I had 3 boxes of eggs and it was somwhere in the third box.

Your right, but he has alot of HP so thats an nice thing. The shiny Aurorus has 187 HP on lvl 50 so i'm really satisfied with it, despite it is not 31'vd. (It would be 197 HP if it had 31 IV)

Funny thing is, that when I was EV training it in speed
    i came across an shiny Wingull in a horde xD 2 shinies in one day.

Name: Bariokie
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
    Joining the Guild Date: 10-1-14
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Empoleon,Chespin,togekiss
    what division you like:wifi
    Referrals: no one ^^

Hoping I get accepted into the guild :3

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Page 1362 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 36212621312135213581359136013611362136313641365136613721412 ... LastLast