View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1364 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 36412641314135413601361136213631364136513661367136813741414 ... LastLast
Results 34,076 to 34,100 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Voting for Thunderus-I.

Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

Voting 4 Defog Latias for CCAT

I might try and make a CCAT next time we start making one.
    My FEA Family:

Voting for Rotom-H.
    Something fast and crippling would be substantial to our Bulky offense team.

due to bb king being inactive for the unforseeable future there is a spot available on the war team I also would like to add a section specific for reserves if Garnet is ok with that but for now I will be holding tests to fill this current void please vm me if you are interested.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    due to bb king being inactive for the unforseeable future there is a spot available on the war team I also would like to add a section specific for reserves if Garnet is ok with that but for now I will be holding tests to fill this current void please vm me if you are interested.
    yeah b.b. will be gone for awhile he been grounded for bad grades D: anyway also just want to remind some people contact me only if your in fairy division for points if i miss them and give me your post number so it can be directed to your battles you have won for points.I have was a bit busy yesterday so i wasn't on and i was at work today...

I'm ehh on the whole Defogger Latias idea. I mean, we lead with a suicide SR Mamo and then run a defogger?

I'm voting for Thundurus-I. As much as I'd like to vote for the underdog, I really like the idea of a T-Waver running around to make up for Manaphy's speed, and it does a better job at checking bulky waters because it doesn't carry a water weakness.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Alas, two plus years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable TEG members.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I regret to announce — this is The End. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell.

So Garnet leaves. So im guessing war team will need a new leader (He leads it right. If not **** me(not Litearlly chicks ha. Unless ya hot JK))
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Alas, two plus years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable TEG members.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I regret to announce — this is The End. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell.
    I didn't see that coming... You will be missed and remembered by all of us (cries). Although I've only been here a short time, I'd like to say goodbye.

Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

I knew about him stepping down but i didn't know he was gunna leave teg >.> but anyway usa is gunna be in charge of the war team so his post will be changed and also haka will be stepping down as leader of the water division so I will be getting us a new water division leader...

Oh, bye, GTA. Didn't get to know you as much as I should have. Meh, I guess I'm only tight with Fairy, Roy, and DK (maybe not that much).

Rotom-H will eventually make a comeback, if not this CCAT, then the next one.

Take care, friend.

Please Ignore this post.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 13th January 2014 at 8:41 AM.
    No.

Your Division: Fairy
    Challenged Opponent's Division: not sure
    Opponent's Username: Usatoday
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: lost 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: did well wasn't expecting scarf keldeo
    Any improvements for yourself: was my first battle in a few months since last tournament I was in made very bad plays to start being rusty n nervous due to wanting to do well
    Any thing else worth mentioning? not be nervous I guess lol
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen5ou-77180387
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

And so, we bid farewell to both Garnet and Drastic. And maybe Yellow too if he (or she since Yellow may be a girl :/) is stepping down as the Water leader.
    Although I've known you all very little, I hope you keep going toward a bright future.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Battled against USA, 2-0 in his favor. Good game, I hate Jirachi, though I was risking the full Paralysis.

Also i vote for Thundurus

Also also, bye people leaving ;n; hope I see you again, Phase

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    And so, we bid farewell to both Garnet and Drastic. And maybe Yellow too if he (or she since Yellow may be a girl :/) is stepping down as the Water leader.
    Although I've known you all very little, I hope you keep going toward a bright future.
    Lol I'm a guy. The Yellow facade may fool peeps though.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Battled against USA, 2-0 in his favor. Good game, I hate Jirachi, though I was risking the full Paralysis.

Also i vote for Thundurus

Also also, bye people leaving ;n; hope I see you again, Phase
    Lol no love for GTA even though both are in the group on Facebook that you are apart of so you can see both of them any time you want.

I'm tempted to leave soon. It really just depends on a few things. I dunno. I've invested a lot of effort in this clan and I've known it as home for a good long while. However it might be time to move out. I don't know ;-;

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Lol I'm a guy. The Yellow facade may fool peeps though.

Lol no love for GTA even though both are in the group on Facebook that you are apart of so you can see both of them any time you want.

I'm tempted to leave soon. It really just depends on a few things. I dunno. I've invested a lot of effort in this clan and I've known it as home for a good long while. However it might be time to move out. I don't know ;-;
    yeah i understand haka, i will miss both phase and gta cuaz they did quite alot here just in this thread alone the facebook group and xat...I hope you stay but i can't make you but if you do I will miss you as well.

also me and myrrh made a discussion about who would be the new leader and we came up to be TheDragonKnight as well as cosmic fury gave me a boost on agreement as well everyone congrats dk :3

Much rage from some people in the guild! But congrats to DK! I hope you lead the Water Division well!
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

hey guys i know its been awhile but i finally had some free time, i finally beat y lol now i just have to breed and ev train my team so ill let you know how that goes.

Here's my card.

3DS FC 4785 4748 7584 PS Name j0k3r5

Congrats DK! You earned this spot, and you deserve the title. Now, gimme some cookies.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Congrants DK, I agree you deserve the spot.

Your active, but most of all; you always say Hello to every member that comes on the Xat (lol)

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Congrats TDK. I don't know why people leave off the "T"...

I need to make some new teams... I'll try to make some later if anyone wants to battle and help me test them.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Congrats TDK. I don't know why people leave off the "T"...

I need to make some new teams... I'll try to make some later if anyone wants to battle and help me test them.
    oh he told me to call him DK haka XD so ever sense we have been calling him dk lol its a trend anyway i wish i could help but i need to make some more teams my self >.> im running out of room in my game from breeding. I hope bank comes out some point in need space >.>

Thank you everyone, I'm sad that Yellow is the one I am replacing. I'm happy to lead the Water Division and I hope I do a good job, though :]

Goodbye, you drunkard, you :[

Spoiler:

Well, Thundurus-I ran away with that with nine votes.
    Defog Latias received two votes, and Rotom-H received one.

Spoiler:- Team so far:

Now it's time to vote for our fifth teammate for our Bulky Offense CCAT!
    Nominate something that you think fits the team, and please say in your post it's a nomination so I know to put it in voting ;p
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 13th January 2014 at 7:24 PM.

Page 1364 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 36412641314135413601361136213631364136513661367136813741414 ... LastLast