View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1367 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3671267131713571363136413651366136713681369137013711377 ... LastLast
Results 34,151 to 34,175 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #34151
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Your Division: Grass Celebi Swag
    Challenged Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Username: aggron2000
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 46
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Retire
    Any improvements for yourself: Get haxed less.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Aggy should retire.
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-67231




    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  2. #34152
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    280

    Default

    I've just finished breeding a flawless impish aron.
    I've got some 5 IV impish sturdy/rock head, stealth rock, curse arons for my fellow guild members
    If you need one, let me know

    Going to breed Cottonee now and I will have some 5 IV ones later
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

    National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

  3. #34153
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Berry Fields
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Your Division: Grass
    Challenged Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Username: aggron2000
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 46
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Don't Retire
    Any improvements for yourself: Get haxed never.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Myon~
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-67232

    Edit: lol, I forgot to remove the quote part when I basically CP'ed that. >_>

    BTW, that Mawile gif, SO CUTE!!!!
    HNNNNNGGGG!!!
    Last edited by KamenAeons; 16th January 2014 at 4:12 AM.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

    Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!


  4. #34154
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    Your Division: Grass Celebi Swag
    Challenged Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Username: aggron2000
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 46
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Retire
    Any improvements for yourself: Get haxed less.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Aggy should retire.
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-67231
    That Klefki...I'm so glad I haven't seen those while laddering yet.


    Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

  5. #34155
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    After lurking for days, checking out different guilds, I have finally decided to go
    with this guild

    Name: Ajduk IGN: Sorin
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
    Joining the Guild Date: January 15th 2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Empoleon. ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR PENGUIN!!!
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: None

    I am a regular member of the forum and I post every day.
    I just got into competitive and I am finishing my first team
    I have some experience with pokemon showdown simulator.
    I honestly don't care for smogon rules and they are flawed in my opinion, but if
    that is the way you guys like to battle, it is ok by me As long as we all have fun, right?
    Other than that, I am a gen 6 breeder(I don't have any games other than pokemon X).
    I can breed egg moves and 5-6 IV pokemon with desired nature and ability in about an
    hour or two and I am willing to breed pokemon for other guild members
    I would like to try battling for the guild, but I need to complete my team

    well hello there welcome to our guild ^_^ hope you like it here and i will be doing a inactivity sweep all the people that i left a chance to post in the second round in the fairy division that didn't is gunna get sweeped...

    edit: also i will add rosario to the klefki rank seems he still in good shape the last time he was in teg good job rosario!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th January 2014 at 3:17 AM.

  6. #34156
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Hey guys, all division posts now have the Battle Reflection Form, though like, if you're in Grass mine has "Grass" listed in "Your Division". So if you were ever too lazy to fill it out, 5% of it is now filled out for you.



  7. #34157
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Heyyyyyy everyone, so I've got this super cool idea, everyone should post in their divison colors, Fairy said its a good idea so you should listen to her :P

    Oh and I'm sorry I haven't been active much, final exams are a pain :'( if you need to talk to me or you're up with doing a 6th Gen battle where we both use our favorite mons from each generation go ahead and message me or find me on the xat, I'm more active on there and you'll win the special Freezer Badge if you win!

    Oh and I'm not always Refreeze on the xat, sometimes I'm Frosty, just so you know.

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  8. #34158
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    398

    Default

    ^ Eve was talking about the battle reflection forms, not every post. Posting in different colors makes it hard to read, I know I would prefer it not to be done that way, because it would be annoying and hard to read some posts.

    This is what the Battle Reflection form for Water Division looks like:

    Your Division: Water
    Challenged Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Username: Myrrh
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: bird weak
    Any improvements for yourself:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: gg. bird.



    Someone nom something for the CCAT pls. We only have one nom + the one I will nom when I close ;-;

  9. #34159
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Garnet is leaving? That's a shame. :/

    I've been inactive myself, but that's all because of difficulty getting the computer. I promise I'm not going anywhere until the guild dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    No! Stop that! My manly pride is at stake here!

    ...Ah, forget it. I gave it up the moment I joined this guild.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

  10. #34160
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Berry Fields
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    No! Stop that! My manly pride is at stake here!

    ...Ah, forget it. I gave it up the moment I joined this guild.
    There is no manly pride here lol.
    Only the pride of being part of one of the most awesome guilds ever!

    In all seriousness though, someone give me a refresher on what has been nominated. >_> Horrid memory.
    I see Caspar. That's it. :/

    I will take that Caspar and raise you a:



    Sylvia (Sylveon) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pixilate
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk or 240 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk / 12 Spd to outspeed an Spd uninvested Aegi >_> (Someone shoot me)
    Bold Nature
    - Hyper Voice
    - Heal Bell
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power Fire

    Your Cleric is now a War Cleric.
    Fear her cuteness!!!! Fear her beauty!!!! Fear the Cute Charm that's not actually there!!!!

    Has Aegislash been a pain, walling that poor Sylveon of yours? Never more shall that happen with Shadow Ball!
    While she sacrifices the Wish + Protect set that she is so well known for, she is now able to 2HKO an Aegislash!

    Erm... I have little clue what else she can do. Tank physical hits? I guess running HP Fire helps in getting rid of Forretress and Ferrothorn. >_>
    Heal Bell's just there to heal with any status that mAbsol suffers or any problems that we know SWAGKEY brings.


    Welp, that's my nomination for the CCAT. Right up there. I felt so tempted to put in Hyper Beam, lol.
    EDIT: I'm aware it's still ineffective. Still, wouldn't you agree it's better than Pimpleon and that Sprout that shall not be named.
    Last edited by KamenAeons; 17th January 2014 at 4:39 AM.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

    Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!


  11. #34161
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    431

    Default

    @Rider

    I like your way of diffrent thinking, but isn't Moonblast the more better option for Sylveon in general over Hyper voice?

    Hyper voice has 90 BP, Moonblast 95 BP.
    Hyper voice no side effect (Aside from hitting SUB users), Moonblast has an 30% drop of Sp.attack at the opponent.

    I think if you want Pixelate, your better of with Hyper beam for true sheer force. (252 Hp - 252 sp.attack)
    But if you really hate SUB's I suppose your set would be the better option.

    On the side note, despite the Bold natured + Shadow ball
    Aegislash would still nail it. Yeah I hate that mon too.
    Last edited by Azulart; 16th January 2014 at 9:41 AM.


    Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

    Recent Hatch:



  12. #34162
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Got a whole bunch of 5 IV cottonee, timid, encore, infiltrator/prankster.
    PM me if you need one Giving them for free
    Also, I've still got plenty of Arons if you need any
    Got some 5 IV timid protean froakies as well and one 6 IV timid torrent froakie.
    I will have swinubs with icicle crash and stealth rock soon.

    Now I can breed 6 IV timid protean froakies and 6 IV impish argons with curse and stealth rock, though these are not
    free because it takes a lot of time to get them.
    I am also taking breeding requests. 5 IV pokes are free for all guild members

    EDIT: Got some swinubs.
    Last edited by Ajduk; 16th January 2014 at 11:56 AM.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

    National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

  13. #34163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    @Rider

    I like your way of diffrent thinking, but isn't Moonblast the more better option for Sylveon in general over Hyper voice?

    Hyper voice has 90 BP, Moonblast 95 BP.
    Hyper voice no side effect (Aside from hitting SUB users), Moonblast has an 30% drop of Sp.attack at the opponent.

    I think if you want Pixelate, your better of with Hyper beam for true sheer force. (252 Hp - 252 sp.attack)
    But if you really hate SUB's I suppose your set would be the better option.

    On the side note, despite the Bold natured + Shadow ball
    Aegislash would still nail it. Yeah I hate that mon too.
    With Pixilate, it get's STAB+Pixilate boost.(I'm pretty sure, same as Aerilate).
    I still wouldn't use Hyper Beam. That recharge turn is not that great.

    I need to meet with lucarioman so I can be on full on hiatus >.>
    No.

  14. #34164
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    With Pixilate, it get's STAB+Pixilate boost.(I'm pretty sure, same as Aerilate).
    I still wouldn't use Hyper Beam. That recharge turn is not that great.

    I need to meet with lucarioman so I can be on full on hiatus >.>
    It gets 2 times a boost? I was certain that Pixelate, Refrigate, Aerilate just make normal moves to the moves the abillty describes.

    Quick attack with Aerilate becomes an flying type so it gets STAB boost when Pinsir uses it.

    Your saying that those Abillity's give another add in power?


    Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

    Recent Hatch:



  15. #34165
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Berry Fields
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Lemme run some calculations with regards to my Sylveon set.

    I agree with you, Azu, that Aegislash can take out Sylveon with an Iron Head as shown here:
    252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sylveon: 302-356 (76.6 - 90.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

    I'd consider sacrificing some HP EVs in favour of Speed EVs since they essentially speed tie. Sylveon will be able to outspeed a Bulky Aegislash with 12 EVs in Speed, I would still like to promote it still.
    Since...
    4 SpA Sylveon Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Aegislash-Blade: 216-256 (66.6 - 79%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

    So effectively her EV spread would become:
    EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk / 12 Spd
    Bold Nature

    I'll edit my post to accommodate this change.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

    Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!


  16. #34166
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    It gets 2 times a boost? I was certain that Pixelate, Refrigate, Aerilate just make normal moves to the moves the abillty describes.

    Quick attack with Aerilate becomes an flying type so it gets STAB boost when Pinsir uses it.

    Your saying that those Abillity's give another add in power?
    that sir is correct it also boost the power by 30%


    Here's my card.

    3DS FC 4785 4748 7584 PS Name j0k3r5

  17. #34167
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Heyyyyyy everyone, so I've got this super cool idea, everyone should post in their divison colors, Fairy said its a good idea so you should listen to her :P

    Oh and I'm sorry I haven't been active much, final exams are a pain :'( if you need to talk to me or you're up with doing a 6th Gen battle where we both use our favorite mons from each generation go ahead and message me or find me on the xat, I'm more active on there and you'll win the special Freezer Badge if you win!

    Oh and I'm not always Refreeze on the xat, sometimes I'm Frosty, just so you know.
    Ew bad idea. I use the X&Y skin. I can't even see my own division's color lol.
        Spoiler:- I don't want to change skins:

    Edit: read TDK's post again, and battle forms make more sense. Also, Myrrh needs to be less Missingno weak.
    First Palkia rank person! Yay lol.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 16th January 2014 at 4:34 PM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  18. #34168
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Sure why not, sounds like a great idea to me.
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

  19. #34169
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey guys I'm adding people on my 3Ds but they don't show up on my Pokemon games it's self
    If any body knows why that's happening I would love some help thanks guys

  20. #34170
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiD Reflex View Post
    Hey guys I'm adding people on my 3Ds but they don't show up on my Pokemon games it's self
    If any body knows why that's happening I would love some help thanks guys
    I think those people need to accept or add you aswell.
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  21. #34171

    Default

    wooh, been a while since I've been on, anyways, here's my second battle with the new ladder system, the best rage ever comes at the end
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-78208968


    I make signature banners, if you'd like one VM me and I'll see if I can get back to you.

  22. #34172
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    I think those people need to accept or add you aswell.
    They have as far as I know >.< this is difficult

  23. #34173
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    @Rider

    I like your way of diffrent thinking, but isn't Moonblast the more better option for Sylveon in general over Hyper voice?

    Hyper voice has 90 BP, Moonblast 95 BP.
    Hyper voice no side effect (Aside from hitting SUB users), Moonblast has an 30% drop of Sp.attack at the opponent.

    I think if you want Pixelate, your better of with Hyper beam for true sheer force. (252 Hp - 252 sp.attack)
    But if you really hate SUB's I suppose your set would be the better option.

    On the side note, despite the Bold natured + Shadow ball
    Aegislash would still nail it. Yeah I hate that mon too.

    using pixelate ability moonblast? no it only boosts normal attacks to fairy type at 30 % azul im actually breed my own sylveon and now looking into her more depth hyper voice is a better option and also hyper beam is a nice stab move but it has a 90% accracy in my opnion missing would suck bad and hyper voice would be better option over that cuaz of accuracy imo. as for the nomnation set its not bad but i would take out the hidden power fire and shadow ball its not needed. It seems your trying to go offensive and defense at the same time and its a bit strange. If its bold i suggest using more defensive moves like a sub calm mind set.

    edit: noticed though if you want to go for a clearic set i say wish,heal bell,protect, and hyper voice...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 17th January 2014 at 3:58 AM.

  24. #34174
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    Lemme run some calculations with regards to my Sylveon set
    Those calcs aren't impressive at all. You pretty much have to sacrifice your Sylveon to beat it. Furthermore, your calc was in blade form, which assumes that 'Slash moves first. Quite and Brave natures are actually pretty common on them.

    Syvleon has no niche at being an attacker. It's just a cleric that can deal more damage then most. It's a great pokemon, but I don't think Shadow Ball is enough to make up for it's weakness to Aegislash.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

  25. #34175
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Those calcs aren't impressive at all. You pretty much have to sacrifice your Sylveon to beat it. Furthermore, your calc was in blade form, which assumes that 'Slash moves first. Quite and Brave natures are actually pretty common on them.

    Syvleon has no niche at being an attacker. It's just a cleric that can deal more damage then most. It's a great pokemon, but I don't think Shadow Ball is enough to make up for it's weakness to Aegislash.
    I do agree though that sylveon can really do much against aegislash but it can be a special attacker if she wants though it may be not be the greatest choice imo but it can be pulled off just what he had mixing it half special attacker and half tank.

    modest nature
    hyper voice,psyshock,shadowball,hidden power fire
    ability: pixelate
    choice specs
    evs: 240 HP / 252 SAtk / 16 Spd

    she can but here best imo would be defensive route....

Page 1367 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3671267131713571363136413651366136713681369137013711377 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •