View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1368 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3681268131813581364136513661367136813691370137113721378 ... LastLast
Results 34,176 to 34,200 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I guess it could be a surprise, but hey, random nomination.
    I'll get better with nominations as I learn more about competitive battling and get more experience.

Oh, and BATTLE REPORT TIME!!!! バトルリポートタイム!!!! (I'm sort of lazy right now though, so I'm not using the usual form, I will next time.)

Rider Of Aeons (as GL Rider) vs. gkat646 (as gkat)
    Both of the Grass Division

2-0: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/or...monotype-67306
    1-0: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/or...monotype-67308
    2-0: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-67312
    4-0: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-67314
    1-0: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-67322

Well played gkat, you'll improve at OU Monotype with more experience. And those last two OU matches were fun too.

I demand mGallade to be made!!!!
    Last edited by KamenAeons; 17th January 2014 at 3:24 AM.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Hey all

I think I'm gonna try my first competitive team today
    Has anyone tried running a hydreigon in gen 6?
    It is one of my fav pokemon, but x4 weakness to fairy is a bit of a problem :/
    I am thinking of using either choice scarf or choice specs, can't decide.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    Hey all

I think I'm gonna try my first competitive team today
    Has anyone tried running a hydreigon in gen 6?
    It is one of my fav pokemon, but x4 weakness to fairy is a bit of a problem :/
    I am thinking of using either choice scarf or choice specs, can't decide.
    Hydreigon is pretty good it is our I believe. I used it a few times, Dragonite is better, cause they have Dragon Dance.

Also, would a Explosion Genesect build work? Our an Explosion build itself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Until Italy, Korea, or Canada spoils them all. We must wipe them off the map
    My FEA Family:

I'd advise that you run Scarf.
    It's helped me in the past, and I'm sure it'll help you.

Here's what I run on my Hydreigon:
    252 Spd | 252 SpAtk | 4 HP
    Modest Nature since Scarf normally helps boost Speed, you can run Timid if necessary.
    - Surf
    - Fire Blast / Flamethrower, a matter of power over accuracy.
    - Draco Meteor / Dragon Pulse
    - U-turn / Focus Blast

You can't take out a Sylveon at all, nor can you hit mGarde hard enough. You can't take out any Fairies at all. Pull out at all costs.
    Observe:
    252 SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 996-1176 (306.4 - 361.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    4 SpA Togekiss Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 436-520 (134.1 - 160%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    4 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 600-708 (184.6 - 217.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    252+ Atk Slurpuff Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon: 508-604 (156.3 - 185.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon: 780-924 (240 - 284.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    252 SpA Alakazam Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 392-464 (120.6 - 142.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

(But Hydreigon outspeeds Alakazam and can go for the kill if it has Scarf.)
    252 SpA Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Alakazam: 266-314 (105.5 - 124.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Moral of the story, don't leave Hydreigon out against Fairy-type move users. And don't be tempted to use Flash Cannon at all. It's pretty much useless when the best you can do is 2HKO a Fairy, in which YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD.

Anyway, I'd like to say I just got a shiny Hoppip from Horde RE! YAY!!!!

EDIT: Dragonite can take a few hits, and if you give it a Weakness Policy, it becomes your worst nightmare. The only things that can touch it are mGarde and mWile, which is pretty bad. However, with hazards up, DNite will suffer due to a lack of Multiscale. If you decide to run a DNite, you need a Spinner / Defogger.

Explosion on Genesect is a big gamble, as most things die to it, but common mons like Heatran and the myriad Ghosts that haunt OU just say no.
    Last edited by KamenAeons; 17th January 2014 at 12:13 PM.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    Moral of the story, don't leave Hydreigon out against Fairy-type move users. And don't be tempted to use Flash Cannon at all. It's pretty much useless when the best you can do is 2HKO a Fairy, in which YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD.
    A 2HKO would actually be nice. I wouldn't mind a calc or two. A better reason to not use Flash Cannon is it screws up Hydreigon's coverage, which is its main selling point imo. Even with a choiced item, the coverage helps it force out a lot of pokemon and Flash Cannon just hits Fairy switch-ins. I'd rather hit Tran which is more common with either Surf or Focus Miss then hit Sylveon with Flash Cannon.

252 SpA Hydreigon Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sylveon: 102-122 (25.8 - 30.9%)

252 SpA Hydreigon Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon in Sun: 140-165 (35.5 - 41.8%) -- 86.3% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Hydreigon Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Florges: 118-140 (32.7 - 38.8%) -- 6.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Hydreigon Flash Cannon vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gardevoir: 132-156 (47.4 - 56.1%) -- 80.9% chance to 2HKO

LOL This is actually a little sad, but I don't know what I expected. Only use Flash Cannon if you are using Specs.

Most Specially bulky Fairy (iirc) 252 SpA Choice Specs Hydreigon Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Florges: 136-160 (37.7 - 44.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

I think this is the common Sylveon build: 252 SpA Choice Specs Hydreigon Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 204-240 (51.7 - 60.9%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

So yeah, only use Flash COnnon if you are using Specs, but it really wastes a move slot. I'd rather hit TTar or have U-Turn.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 17th January 2014 at 12:57 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Does anyone have a 5iv wish eevee? it would be nice if you have one.

Im offering phione I got from the wondertrade
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    Does anyone have a 5iv wish eevee? it would be nice if you have one.

Im offering phione I got from the wondertrade

I got tons of them dew we shall discuss this on profiles though so we don't flood the thread with a trade agreement anyway ill be going through the spread sheet today to see the inactivity removing so just letting everyone that didn't post you will be removed sorry :/

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Hi everyone!

Get in the xat now if you aren't already lol

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Heyyyyyy everyone, so I've got this super cool idea, everyone should post in their divison colors, Fairy said its a good idea so you should listen to her :P

Oh and I'm sorry I haven't been active much, final exams are a pain :'( if you need to talk to me or you're up with doing a 6th Gen battle where we both use our favorite mons from each generation go ahead and message me or find me on the xat, I'm more active on there and you'll win the special Freezer Badge if you win!

Oh and I'm not always Refreeze on the xat, sometimes I'm Frosty, just so you know.
    I'm up for a match! I'd love a change of format lol :3

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Avatar change. I don't like it when two people have the same avi, it gets confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    I'd advise that you run Scarf.
    It's helped me in the past, and I'm sure it'll help you.

Here's what I run on my Hydreigon:
    252 Spd | 252 SpAtk | 4 HP
    Modest Nature since Scarf normally helps boost Speed, you can run Timid if necessary.
    - Surf
    - Fire Blast / Flamethrower, a matter of power over accuracy.
    - Draco Meteor / Dragon Pulse
    - U-turn / Focus Blast
    I'm running this with Dark Pulse > Surf. It's great with all those ghost types running around, especially Gengar who think it can't out speed it.

Timid is actually considered the better nature for most choice scarfers. This means it can reliably revenge kill +1 jolly Dragonite and Haxorus, adamant Salamence and more importantly, adamant MegaZardX. There is little point in a dragon type revenge killer if it can't revenge kill the most dangerous Dragon type sweeper we have right now.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 18th January 2014 at 2:29 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

may i put my nomination in before it closes :3

Sylveon

Nature: Bold
    Ability: HA Pixelate
    Moveset: Wish/calm mind/protect/hyper voice
    252 defense/252 HP/4 sp.def
    Item: leftovers

Now we all know that most fairy types are more on the defensive side i was a bit studying that sylveon can be a bulky offensive. Calm mind to set up a a bulky special sweep as well as we have protect to have a space for her to recover herself with wish as well as wish can recover any team mate. I also think hyper voice is needed for this set as well cuaz pixelate ability gives it a 30% boost as well and turns it to fairy type. I think this set would be better on this team do to she can be a very good tank but at the same time offensive with calm mind boosting for a bulky offensive sweep which can do some nice damage at the end. The only cons may be aegislash and steel mons but that is what the other teammates can be for but if she is set up right I guarantee she will sweep nicely be as a bulky fairy mon but will be a really good sweeper as well. As for the evs now why invest in defense? well i think defense need to be invested a bit more into it cuaz she is more likely to get hit with some physical offensive moves on the way so best to max out her defense as well as hp is needed to help take a hit sense she is a tank which 4 evs go to sp.def to give a bit boost on a little more defense. In all i believe this set would be great for the CCAT team and i hope you guys vote for it.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th January 2014 at 6:02 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Spoiler:- Quick Nom:

-------

Spoiler:- Team so far:

Now it's time to vote for the fifth teammate for our Bulky Offense CCAT! Here are the options
    Saph~'s Mono Attacking Gengar
    Rider Of Aeons Cleric Sylveon
    FairyWitch's Calm Mind Sylveon
    The DragonKnights Life Orb Bisharp

Voting will be open for three or so days!

I'm torn between the two Sylveon sets, but I'm gonna go with FairyWitch's Sylv set, because Rider's seems too offensive. I like the Heal Bell idea, though.

But yeah, my vote goes to FAIRYWITCH'S CM SYLVEON.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

I like that Bisharp, but what could it possibly outspeed with such poor speed?

Btw where do you calculate dmg?
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

Voting fairy witch cm sylveon

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/

Voting for Life Orb Bisharp.

If I nominated, can I vote?
    Seeing Fairy's set makes me want to vote for it. :/

But if I created a CCAT nomination, I can't go against it :/

Decisions why?!

(I guess I'll vote for Fairy's CM Sylveon if I can.)

Thundurus provides TWave support to make Bisharp faster.

Btw, this team doesn't look like a bulky offense team btw.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Thundurus provides TWave support to make Bisharp faster.

Btw, this team doesn't look like a bulky offense team btw.
    I've been thinking the same thing. The last two slots REALLY need to go to bulky mons for it to deserve being called Bulky Offense. I mean, Manaphy is bulky, but how long will it be OU? And even if Mamo is bulky, isn't it being used as an SR lead on this team? If both of the last two slots go to bulky-offense Pokemon, that's 3-4 Bulky mons, depending on how you interpret the Mamoswine situation. That's barely worth calling Bulky Offense, but I suppose it'd fit the bill. I'm really hoping that a glass cannon doesn't take either of the last slots, because at that point it wouldn't be Bulky Offense, I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Just 4 nominations to chose from hmm, difficult.

Not voting for Bisharp due its creates an bad synergy with the rest of the mons.
    MegaAbsol is capeable of taking the roll of Revenege killer with his sucker punch and Bisharp is one the best revenge killers out there..

so another revenge with the same typing doesn't really seem like a nice idea.

Voting for Fairy's CM Sylveon

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Both Bisharp and Slyveon seem like they would be good. I think Slyveon would be a better choice due to its fighting-type resist and dragon-type immunity though.
    Voting for Voting for Fairywitch's CM Sylveon.

Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

voting cm Sylveon

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Voting for Fairy Witch's Sylveon. This team would appreciate Wish support, and it'd mean we'd be packing both a water and a fairy pokemon. Then all we'd need is grass.

Edit: Oh, on that topic.     Spoiler:- Large:
    I found this on the internet. Sylveon, made on minecraft.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 18th January 2014 at 5:12 PM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Thanks for adding me officially, Dragon. The reason that I havent been on much is I'm breeding for a shiny ralts.
    3DS FC:0662-4269-9929
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

Your Division: Grass
    Challenged Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Username: Myrrh
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3 - 0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 50
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 50
    Any improvements for opponent: Become psychic and predict which version mega I'm using.Honestly.

Challenged Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Username: Glenda Garchomp / lavaburst
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0 - 4
    Any improvements for opponent: No evident problem with having two grass types on a doubles team
    Any improvements for yourself: I have nothing for dealing with fake-out :/
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:Bub. No more.

Challenged Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Username: Glenda Garchomp / lavaburst
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4 - 0
    Any improvements for opponent: Evident problem with having two grass types on a triples team
    Any improvements for yourself: Still have nothing for dealing with fake-out :/

Someday,Cradily Rank will be mine
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 18th January 2014 at 10:26 PM.

Name:Fuze
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: wifi
    Joining the Guild Date: 1/18/14
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: water (azumarill)
    what division you like: water
    Referrals: Zardian, KiD Reflex

Would appreciate an invite, getting sick of facing uber teams.
    Thanks.
    Back to breeding

Page 1368 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3681268131813581364136513661367136813691370137113721378 ... LastLast