View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1376 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3761276132613661372137313741375137613771378137913801386 ... LastLast
Results 34,376 to 34,400 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    Name: I forgot ._.
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: WillieNelson
    Joining the Guild Date: 1/28/14
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Greninja/Sceptile/Klefki
    What division you like: WATAH
    Referrals: Dr. Ciel :$

I'm back did y'all miss me? <3
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    Name: hawkeye721
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Pokemon showdown and Wifi
    Joining the Guild Date: 1/28/2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Clauncher/Celebi/Klefki
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: Myrhh
    Wb willie!

Welcome hawkeye

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    None of those were vs gkat, all of those were hawkeye.
    Ah. Fractals. This is why you don't post battle reports when half asleep. I'll fix them up later.
    -____________-

Name: hawkeye721
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Pokemon showdown and Wifi
    Joining the Guild Date: 1/28/2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Clauncher/Celebi/Klefki
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: Myrhh
    Sorry about the mix up.

Name: I forgot ._.
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: WillieNelson
    Joining the Guild Date: 1/28/14
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Greninja/Sceptile/Klefki
    What division you like: WATAH
    Referrals: Dr. Ciel :$
    I'm back did y'all miss me? <3
    Welcome back Willie :]

Ah. Willie. Welcome back.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Hey all, just checking in to say that I am gonna be inactive until March.
    I've got to finish college next month and get my masters degree and if I don't, well, I'm gonna get kicked out :/
    So, no time for pokemon until this is over.
    I will be back as soon as I am done with college
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

I er.....I myself am not too hung up about the form for battles as long as they are clear on who participated & won/lost .-.

Name: Skarm™
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Skamory7
    Joining the Guild Date: January 28, 2014
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Greninja, Shiftry, Xerneas
    what division you like: Water or Fairy, whichever needs me most.
    Referrals: I'll just put FairyWitch down here.

I'm an artist in the making, here are some of my works:

Spoiler:- Art:

I'm home, guys.

~Credits to myself~

Default Farewell for now, hello to that Steel bird!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    Hey all, just checking in to say that I am gonna be inactive until March.
    I've got to finish college next month and get my masters degree and if I don't, well, I'm gonna get kicked out :/
    So, no time for pokemon until this is over.
    I will be back as soon as I am done with college
    Ah, good luck with your studies, Ajduk! I wish you all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Skarm™ View Post

I'm home, guys.
    And howdy Skarm! You should totally go into the Fairy Division. I guess welcome home, since I've only been here when you were at a different guild. :/
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

>Goes to activity
    >Sees Skarm
    >He posts in TEG
    >Confused
    >Ohaider

So I should only post battles I win using the form.... Hm....
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 29th January 2014 at 12:39 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I'm home, guys.
    hey skarm and wow yeah your art has approved glad to have you aboard again :3 and everyone else that has applied to above hard to quote everyone...

I'm home, guys.
    Welcome to the guild man, glad to have you here~

I'm home, guys.
    Welcome back! Glad to see you again.

Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

also just letting you know im still updating our guilds shop section and breeding section as we go through with banks final releasing whenever it is for the other countries so guys If you like a job for breeding on 6th gen please let me know we need iv breeders to help others that really don't want to breed themselves as well as If there are any artists in the guild you can apply to be a artist as well to help cuaz right now im the only one that is doing the art so it would be nice to have other artists looks at skarm

I will edit all new people that are in my division tommorow...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 29th January 2014 at 8:08 AM.

Would it be possible for someone to make a list of notable Pokemon from 5th gen that really needs or appreciates Tutor Moves? Or point me to something that lists such a thing. Things like Stealth Rock Terrakion or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    also just letting you know im still updating our guilds shop section and breeding section as we go through with banks final releasing whenever it is for the other countries so guys If you like a job for breeding on 6th gen please let me know we need iv breeders to help others that really don't want to breed themselves as well as If there are any artists in the guild you can apply to be a artist as well to help cuaz right now im the only one that is doing the art so it would be nice to have other artists looks at skarm

I will edit all new people that are in my division tommorow...
    Sure, I'll be an artist. Are there any forms or anything? You have examples of my work right there :]

~Credits to myself~

Sure, I'll be an artist. Are there any forms or anything? You have examples of my work right there :]
    I'd think you've already been thrown into the job, Skarmy. (Can I call you that? ?_? )

I'd apply for a Breeder job, but all I can do right now is Egg Moves not IVs so there's that.
    I can still supply berries to you all if you need them, although there may be a cost in the future for the rarer ones. (I still want to get my Starf Berry >_< )
    Other than that, allow me to remind TEG that I am happy to Bank for you at any time, just tell me your 5th gen FC(s) and your 6th gen FC and we'll be away. That's of course until Bank gets released to ZA WARUDO.

EDIT: BTW, regarding the movie event for Japan coming out soon, which out of the following do you want to try get?
    Darkrai, Jirachi, Victini, Manaphy

I'll leave this up for a day or two, then I'll announce my choice for the event made by TEG!
    Last edited by KamenAeons; 29th January 2014 at 2:11 PM. Reason: Event stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    I'd think you've already been thrown into the job, Skarmy. (Can I call you that? ?_? )

I'd apply for a Breeder job, but all I can do right now is Egg Moves not IVs so there's that.
    I can still supply berries to you all if you need them, although there may be a cost in the future for the rarer ones. (I still want to get my Starf Berry >_< )
    Other than that, allow me to remind TEG that I am happy to Bank for you at any time, just tell me your 5th gen FC(s) and your 6th gen FC and we'll be away. That's of course until Bank gets released to ZA WARUDO.

EDIT: BTW, regarding the movie event for Japan coming out soon, which out of the following do you want to try get?

I'll leave this up for a day or two, then I'll announce my choice for the event made by TEG!
    Darkrai or Manaphy.
    They're the ones we need, and the ones we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Would it be possible for someone to make a list of notable Pokemon from 5th gen that really needs or appreciates Tutor Moves? Or point me to something that lists such a thing. Things like Stealth Rock Terrakion or whatever.

that would be good as well as we can still rng mons according for people if they want them shiny and as well as with these moves tutors i got so pissed last night btw found out another teammate of mine needed a move tutor -_- so yeah it would be great if we figure out some way to get move tutors on our mons.It would be nice to have a list though like you said to have the important move tutor moves like painsplit,hypervoice and etc...

yeah skarm you can be a artist no problem and nope i don't have a form i just take note who wants to be a artist if you make some more work for teg that would be great i still have a section for you so if people see your new art they definetly will go for you :3

anyway if you want to wait for a breeder thats find cuaz the breeder positision is for iv breeding as well so if you want to wait that would be fine and ill add you later when your ready to iv breed aeon and as for the movie thing i have all these mons except jarachi and manaphy...I am about to rng a shiny manaphy through 4th gen soon as i can some time to do it -_- so i would go with jarachi that hasn't been released in awhile...Im just going by logic unless your saying the mon in the movie lol I get confused way to much lmao

edit: also updated spread sheet added willie,skarm,dr.ciel,and hawkeye to the list :3 Dk and myrrh if goofed somewhere feel free to fix it not sure if anyone got tested yet or not so put not tested...also i could not for the life figure out the correct shade of blue you guys used lol so go ahead and fix it lol should put it in the custom colors that would be easier for me at least...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 29th January 2014 at 7:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    that would be good as well as we can still rng mons according for people if they want them shiny and as well as with these moves tutors i got so pissed last night btw found out another teammate of mine needed a move tutor -_- so yeah it would be great if we figure out some way to get move tutors on our mons.It would be nice to have a list though like you said to have the important move tutor moves like painsplit,hypervoice and etc...

yeah skarm you can be a artist no problem and nope i don't have a form i just take note who wants to be a artist if you make some more work for teg that would be great i still have a section for you so if people see your new art they definetly will go for you :3

anyway if you want to wait for a breeder thats find cuaz the breeder positision is for iv breeding as well so if you want to wait that would be fine and ill add you later when your ready to iv breed aeon and as for the movie thing i have all these mons except jarachi and manaphy...I am about to rng a shiny manaphy through 4th gen soon as i can some time to do it -_- so i would go with jarachi that hasn't been released in awhile...Im just going by logic unless your saying the mon in the movie lol I get confused way to much lmao

edit: also updated spread sheet added willie,skarm,dr.ciel,and hawkeye to the list :3 Dk and myrrh if goofed somewhere feel free to fix it not sure if anyone got tested yet or not so put not tested...also i could not for the life figure out the correct shade of blue you guys used lol so go ahead and fix it lol should put it in the custom colors that would be easier for me at least...
    Here you go :P

Last edited by Skarm™; 29th January 2014 at 11:15 PM.

~Credits to myself~

Welcome Skarm!

EDIT: BTW, regarding the movie event for Japan coming out soon, which out of the following do you want to try get? Darkrai, Jirachi, Victini, Manaphy

I say Manaphy as the world (even Japan) hasn't had a Manaphy event since 2010, I would've said Jirachi but there was the Decolora Island event one.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Victini or Jirachi. Leaning towards jirachi though as he hasnt had an event in awhile
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Sorry I was gone so long again. Been really busy.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous Ampharos View Post
    Sorry I was gone so long again. Been really busy.
    Nonetheless, welcome back.

Darkrai: 1
    Jirachi: 3
    Manaphy: 2
    Victini: 1

i'd like to see a manaphy one
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

I would absolutely love to see a Victini one.

Jirachi takes my vote. I loved the movie with him.

Should we do an XY UU beta CCAT? Not all of them have been confirmed, but at least we have the banlist as well as the ones not mentioned but are being analyzed on Smogon's OU Contributions. I know the link Ciel provided showed Bisharp in a lower tier, but it was drafted for OU (I've been listening to my football-crazed family so please excuse my mainstream language).

Jirachi: 4
    Manaphy: 3
    Victini: 2

Jirachi's a-leading! Will its voters' wishes be granted?!

44 hours left.
    Last edited by KamenAeons; 30th January 2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Oops.

Page 1376 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3761276132613661372137313741375137613771378137913801386 ... LastLast