View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1415 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 41513151365140514111412141314141415
Results 35,351 to 35,370 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Just as I become active again to....please tell me this is a prank....but I have a feeling it isn't.

I may not be a TEG veteran, and many of you probably don't know me that well, but I really have enjoyed my time here. I remember when I first came here, and everyone was trying to fool me into thinking Myrrh was actually a girl. Despite being the victum of the prank, I had some fun with that to. And on the final day, I'm glad I was able to have some good fun with that to.

When this ends, I may actually make a cheese themed guild, in memory of TEG.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Uhhhhh that reminds me. Last year, when I joined, I was full on intimidated by Myrrh, Fairy, and almost everyone else here, along so thought Mryhh was a chick. As the memories XD.
    My FEA Family:

I always check peoples profiles when I meet them, and Myrrh's said he was male. So I was just downright confused. I had a hunch I was being trolled, but I just wasn't certain.

But either way, I just want this to end on a happy note. We will all miss TEG, but that shouldn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. We'll all find something else to fill the gap where TEG used to be.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 2nd April 2014 at 7:32 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    I know this is gunna be very hard for everyone here but I am so sorry to say this but as the main leader of this guild I have came to the final decision that I have to close teg. I have talked for a week or two with the leaders about this and i feel its time for the guild to close for many reason. I feel the guild has changed and older members are leaving. My life as well is getting way to hectic to continue this guild as well. I also I apologize to everyone that love this guild and I hope you guys don't hate me for it but I just feel it needs to be done. I know i could transfer to someone else but I feel everyone I would choose will not be here anymore and on top I feel transferring the guild bothers me a bit. I will allow if someone really love this guild so much I will allow it to be remade if they please as long as i give credit of the founder. I really will miss being a leader but I think being a normal member of a guild is better now for me and it will give me more time to do stuff i want to do. I really hope all you understand, and I bid you all goodbye you will be in the same name as Team Sea Soul in my heart. You guys are the best and I thank you all for keeping teg running this long. Also I will still keep the teg xat if everyone still would like to chat on there for old time sake
    What? T_T I hope this isn't true... Sure the guild had its ups and downs (including with myself) but wow.... I really don't know what to say....

edit: btw almost everyone here thought myrrh is a girl
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I didn't really wan to do this since I kinda feel it's not really on topic, but seeing as how I'm one of the leaders I think I should.

Spoiler:- Thoughts:
    Last edited by Myrrh; 2nd April 2014 at 8:15 AM.

Farewell TEG, I hardly knew ye.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Pls tell me this is a joke. I won't listen to anyone untill either Fairy herself replies, or this is closed by a Mod.

I was hoping that this was an April Fools joke. I haven't been here that long compared to other people, but this has been one of the, if not the greatest clan I've been in. I love you all, and I'll likely stay away from the clan scene until June, when school dies down. Goodbye TEG, it's been hella fun. *cries in a corner*

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Sadly its not. The timing is garbage though. Going to school soon, I'll edit some heartfelt things into this later. Gonna miss everyone (IMO keep the xat active)

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    (IMO keep the xat active)
    Please, we have enough dead Xat chats already...

Wow. This is... Depressing to say the least. Sure, I've only been here a month, but it was still one of the best months I've had on Serebii.

Goodbye all and I hope I can still talk to y'all.

For those who want to go someplace else, I do know a hangout known as Snowpoint temple. Its not a guild or anything like that, but they do have some cool people there and more members are welcome... Also, I am part of a new league that has opened so you can battle me (via wifi) if you like. I'm accepting challenges later today.

Kinda find it ironic that as soon as I leave TEG and later return, it closes down....life can be one cruel joke...

Dafuq I just got here. Is it really over? lol
    Pokemon Y Shiny Charm: 30/06/2014

PokeGyms League badges earned:

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    (IMO keep the xat active)
    Gonna echo this. We were the biggest Guild on serebii for a long time. We have some great people. The thread might've closed, but we can still go to the xat. I plan to still go to the xat as long as others do.

I'll still go on the xat. It's better than the other place I go to at least.

yeah everyone it is NOT a joke...I am closing teg i just message a mod today and I will be keeping the xat so if you guys still want to hop by and use it freely i don't mind I will be joining dk's guild as normal member it will make me feel less stressed and i can be just active for his guild without anything else attached. I will not leave serebii guys ill still be here so I am all your guys friends still so lets look at the positive side. I still will be here for you guys just i can have more free time to myself now and not worry so much about the guild and the other stuff i do here. I can now peacefully just have my art shop now which i still work at silent trade shop but its pretty dead though so i forget about it alot :x you guys are best even when the guild is closed. I gave all my other reasons above so i don't have to repeat as well.

.___________________________.
    I was close to my 1-Year-Anniversary, too.

My special goodbyes, in no specific order:

Myrrh: When I first came to TEG, I thought you were completely serious all the time. Then I started going to the chat, and it was the opposite (almost, heh). Also helped me with Fire Emblem stuffs.
    Stay kewl, dude.

Ae: AAAEEEEEEEE!!! My two-day Japanese teacher and good friend. We entered a few tourneys together, and although we lost, we had good times.
    Keep growing those berries; they'll flourish into a beautiful garden some day Q.Q

Muffin: WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU?!

Willie: The chat teddy-bear. So naic person. Strive to come up with more and more gimmicks (and losing with them c: )!

Quote: The extremely nice clan godmother; enough said.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze: [See Muffin]

Arch: Really kewl guy; helped me with competitive battling before 6th Gen, and is a great person to get advice from for unconventional teams.

Emii: Hope it isn't too much of a shock if you return and see the thread locked. We're still planning to keep the chat active, so do not despair!
    Nicest member ever.

DK, Silent & Saph: The war heroes, basically. You've all helped me (or tried) to get better at competitive, and you're kewl and stuff.

Ciel: Herrow... c:

Fairy: You must be the saddest person about the closure of your clan, but rest assured that it was worth it.
    Thanks for giving us all the opportunity to join this great clan!!

Sorrey if I missed anyone; I'm generally bad at writing goodbyes, and about other people.
    Hope to see you all around.

TEG is home, now & forever!

well I'm sorry to see this but I can understand how eevee/fairy feels.

I've enjoyed getting to know people here, too many to mention. You all know who you are, and I love everyone equally
    TEG really helped me find a good community of people, that I wouldn't have otherwise.
    But just cause TEG is closing don't hesitate to chat with me or even hit me up with rng requests. I am always happy to help and build my rng collection

I'll be happy to join which ever guild everyone plans on migrating to so I can stay connected and offer my help

Love and farewell TEG! <3

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Crap...

Well, since I'm at work I'll just save this one post to put in my thoughts later on...
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Closed upon request

Until the End

Page 1415 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 41513151365140514111412141314141415