View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 232 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 1321822222282292302312322332342352362422823321232 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Either do I

But I need a banner so badly. I dont like making ones for myself, and _Snivy is never on, someone help!!!!!
    Um.... Mew_????

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale12312 View Post
    Um.... Mew_????
    Im banned from mews.

I am in Secret Santa though, and that ends on christmas, so I will just wait for that.

so... i just need to kill the other candidates? and chello, i hope our battle goes as well as the last one (i won). wanna battle for fun? i'll be on PO as dew2

Sorry guys lost my battle :/

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

wait guys....aoki hasnt been on since the 6th, and our subs both do wifi only.....so who's gunna sub him? I could do a second battle if Im aloud
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

i could try, but I'm not sure what my current situation is.

alright we need to get another sub...i need to contact lance to see who can sub unless boby you can find a good PO battler...i need to see MOL is good, Goomi needs to be tested, and some others need to to replace Aoki i need you or lance to find some one please...you guys are my two war captains...i believe in your judgement...we need to try to win this war at all cost lets go teg unfortually i need to go soon i have work like six i the morning thats why...I beleive i your judgement and ill be on tommorow to keep updated to make sure this war moves smoothly and fast...its 2-3 now we need two more wins still...we got this guys i know it...

DD ~TEG Xat~DD Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~Trade Shop~ RNG events~ Ice club~Art Shop~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch

Well I was the PO sub but for some reason got kicked off the list...

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

that is interesting. but i shall not be robed of my glory! *takes out scythe* charge!

that was an interesting test. i updated my team in the middle when i realized the team was changed.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 18th December 2011 at 4:34 AM.

I faced goombi twice, with 2 him having different teams each time. the first ended out as 3-0.

the second ended out as 2-0.

He's pretty good, considering I got a crit on him in round 2, which did matter (but still woulda lost probably). anyways, my point is, he can work, but I'd say test a few more. blond, you up?
    Last edited by Angeltripper; 18th December 2011 at 4:45 AM. Reason: added "him" "each" and "time" to clarify that he was the one to change his team

Credit to Astral Shadow

blonde is a little to offline to test. but gg on the tests, I'm proud of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wytetyger View Post
    So I'm trying to understand egg moves.. but it's like a foreign language to me... I want to breed a for a ludicolo with leech seed... So do I breed a exeggcute with lotad? Or does gender also come into play? I'm thinking of hatcing a new Breloom too so I can EV train it better :P
    just saw this now. yes, genders come into play. to get a lotad with leech seed, all you need to do is bred a female lotad with a male pokemon that's in the same egg group AND knows leech seed

Credit to Astral Shadow

Yeah, after a small conversation with Boby, I've been convinced to try out for the war team if it's still possible.
    Claims and userbars with appropriate credit
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1850-9483-4173

ill see if i can battle as well. never know what i can pull off since im full of surprises everytime. and im not bragging...that's just what lance said everytime we battled.
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: -pending-

Im a Ninja! I'm a Ninja! I'm a Nin-

I need my wifi back D;

EDIT: Im trying to make my friend make an account on here D:
    But hes eating XD

In the meanwhile, so lazy to train pokemon now .____.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 18th December 2011 at 6:35 AM.

All right guys its an announcement......
    When our war with Dracaena ends I am going to hold a mini tourney to prepare the war team for the next war....The war captains (Boby and me) will be in charge of this... there are more guys now and tough most of them who want to get in the team so they will be battling each other and the old war members and subs... Everyone should get their fair chance if they are good enough.... So when this war ends I will put down the matchups and you people would battle each other accordingly. The ones coming out on top will of course be in the war team and the subs will be decided accordingly

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/jinkwo.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Spoilers:

Hope i can get my wifi by then

just 1 thing lance, are you, me and eevee for sure staying?

Credit to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    When our war with Dracaena ends I am going to hold a mini tourney to prepare the war team for the next war....The war captains (Boby and me) will be in charge of this... there are more guys now and tough most of them who want to get in the team so they will be battling each other and the old war members and subs... Everyone should get their fair chance if they are good enough.... So when this war ends I will put down the matchups and you people would battle each other accordingly. The ones coming out on top will of course be in the war team and the subs will be decided accordingly
    Will there be a tournament for both Wifi and PO?

can't wait for the tourney! but i need to get used to this new team, so off to PO i go!

@Lasien : SInce wi-fi players are few so yes of course there will be separate matches for them...
    @ Bobby : Well I had thought of that... Yes as war captains we must stay because we have been here for quite a while and Eevee as the leader but if everybody wishes we can step down...
    But originally my idea was to hold 2 mini tourneys... 1 for PO and 1 for wifi... and the top two in each tourny will be selected for the war team... and the those getting 3rd place in the tourneys will be the subs... Boby will be incharge of the PO tourny and I will hold the wi-fi matches

Since the applicants have increased so the tournaments will bring out the top ones...Most of you have proven to be good and skilled and since the applicants are increasing day by day so holding a tournament was the only best way I could make out for the final selection of the war team...
    Last edited by Lance The Champ; 18th December 2011 at 1:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goomi123 View Post
    so... i just need to kill the other candidates? and chello, i hope our battle goes as well as the last one (i won). wanna battle for fun? i'll be on PO as dew2
    Im still making my team. Since the league is 3:3 my gym team will also be my recreational team, so just one team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale12312 View Post
    Sorry guys lost my battle :/
    No problem bro, we will get em next time ;o

Awesome! Didnt read this thorougly, all I saw was the beginning, but im assuming this will decide between Goomi, Metal, Rosario, and I, correct?

i'm excited

sorry i haven't been on... i've been sick so i was sleeping most of the week
    visit my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=547408

pokemon black friend code: 1678-6731-8022:585:

@Lasien : SInce wi-fi players are few so yes of course there will be separate matches for them...
    @ Bobby : Well I had thought of that... Yes as war captains we must stay because we have been here for quite a while and Eevee as the leader but if everybody wishes we can step down...
    But originally my idea was to hold 2 mini tourneys... 1 for PO and 1 for wifi... and the top two in each tourny will be selected for the war team... and the those getting 3rd place in the tourneys will be the subs... Boby will be incharge of the PO tourny and I will hold the wi-fi matches

Since the applicants have increased so the tournaments will bring out the top ones...Most of you have proven to be good and skilled and since the applicants are increasing day by day so holding a tournament was the only best way I could make out for the final selection of the war team...
    Sounds good to me, I wasn't even considering applying for the war team but I might as well give it a shot

I also don't think yourself, Boby or Eevee should step down. I have played Boby once before and he is a good battler.

Thanks Lasien and you must certainly apply for the war team =) We need good wi-fi battlers too... I am sure you can make your place... So as soon as the war ends we'll put the matchups in the thread

Page 232 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 1321822222282292302312322332342352362422823321232 ... LastLast