View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 384 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 2843343743803813823833843853863873883944344841384 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Ok I'm fine without knowing there username.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

okay that sounds good and yep your right pokefielder

well im gunna go for now i may or may not be back later if not ill be back tomorrow after school...acio don't give up on that rng poke...I believe in you..you can do it! also wow boby is still banned i hope he comes back...not sure if that was his last warning for being banned That would suck if he banned for good his clan needs him and he was a good friend and clan member of ours...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yeah i noticed i first came on today and i was like how do i get to my profile lol....doing good just trying to get my new shinies trained...

Edit: oh damn know i know what you ment you want a scraggy that has all those movesets...hmmm well someone could breed them for you all together if you know what i mean...im so slow sometimes lol...

also acio can't you just clone it for him lol...with the permission of the owner?
    I know I was like, omg, where do I log in?!?!? pokefielder, wanna have that battle? Anyone else wanna battle PO???
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/10ws194.gif[/IMG]

PO name: [TEG]Pika ruler
    PS name: Pika ruler

Spoiler:- Credit:

Welp, I just asked. Now we wait till they get online and sees the message.
    I'll try the RNG after I finish my HW >.>
    I really doubt he was perma-banned. I'm 90 percent sure that your avatar goes away if you are, his is still there.

Not me, sorry. I updated my team finally, though I till need one more member. Plus I need less things to take away my focus from my HW. I'm so damn weak...

Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    Welp, I just asked. Now we wait till they get online and sees the message.
    I'll try the RNG after I finish my HW >.>
    I really doubt he was perma-banned. I'm 90 percent sure that your avatar goes away if you are, his is still there.

Not me, sorry. I updated my team finally, though I till need one more member. Plus I need less things to take away my focus from my HW. I'm so damn weak...
    Ok, wish we could battle though.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/10ws194.gif[/IMG]

PO name: [TEG]Pika ruler
    PS name: Pika ruler

Spoiler:- Credit:

Bye eevee and I have to go iPad has 1% left bye

Huzzah moments from finishing white now, by the by, is there anything specific I should be doing? Breeding, preparing for battle, hunting shinies, etc? I would like to be productive in the community asap, so please feel free to let me know my place in the guild :3

I'm really sorry to do this. I'm leaving the clan, and competitive battling in general. I came to find that it sort of backstabbed me when Paracelsus and I put quite a bit of effort into creating a DS league that never got approved. I may try competitive battling again sometime in the future, but for now, I need a nice LONG break from EVs and IVs, etc.
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

Hey everyone I am back from my small hiatus but I have noticed that there has been many updates as I was away like Black and White2 and the new site update....... and everone knowing how to RNG now! :O I think I will begin trying to learn 3rd gen RNG so I would know some for of RNG
    Black FC: 0561 7354 2882

^
    I want to thank easter egg for the banner

@Siarnaq: Well, you don't have to be doing anything specific or anything. You can be preparing your team to battle others here and stuff. You can offer to help others by letting us know what you can breed or what items you have, etc.

@Doctorwho: Aw, thats too bad. Hopefully you will come back here if you decide to get back into competitive.

@Celes: Hi there Celes. Yeah, we all kinda jumped on the RNG bandwagon there.

So, I finally got my Shiny near-flawless Rufflet last night before bed.

Adamant/Sheer Force
    Peck/Leer
    31/31/30/13/31/31

The thing is I already have a flawless one, but I wanted to be able to nickname this GeneralIke, cause Braviary is a BAMF that fights for his friends. >.>

And I woke up in a hurry to get ready for school to find that my first class got cancelled. YAY/aw...

Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    So, I finally got my Shiny near-flawless Rufflet last night before bed.

Adamant/Sheer Force
    Peck/Leer
    31/31/30/13/31/31

The thing is I already have a flawless one, but I wanted to be able to nickname this GeneralIke, cause Braviary is a BAMF that fights for his friends. >.>

And I woke up in a hurry to get ready for school to find that my first class got cancelled. YAY/aw...
    awesome job acio you did keep it up sweetie Im proud of you and sorry to hear doctorwho that must suck that you got back-stabbed people that do that I just want to tell it as it is but hey don't want to troll and spam to get banned....also i know someone that got permanent banned before and there profile was slashed then sooner they deleted off my friends list...I just worry about boby and everyone sometimes....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Idk if he was perma-banned, I doubt he is, but matt36 was permanent banned and it got lifted, so if he is he can be unbanned possibly.

Well, the new serebii forums have changed, looks weird :S
    Credit to -Gigashark- for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
    Well, the new serebii forums have changed, looks weird :S
    It looks VERY weird to me.

lol its just a new thing to get use im use to it now lol...anyway got one poke down for lv.100 now working on two more there both on the same lv.77 almost getting there...then ev train some more then do it all over again...got alot of shinies at lest 9 shinies and one non shiny to ev train and level up ...also may try to learn how to rng 4th gen to get some breed in for rest/sleep talk feebas...I have one but i like to name her/him lol....someone told me to look at hg/ss game instructions because there easier in the rng thread...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

hey eevee, i can level up your pokemon, and ev train them, it gives me something to do

Hey Acio... Do you have your Adamant Terrakion RNG'd?

Also, I had a English assignment last night that took awhile, so that is why I wasn't on...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale12312 View Post

Also, I had a English assignment last night that took awhile, so that is why I wasn't on...
    its alright kale we understand...we get homework sometimes...thats why im not on sometimes...

hey eevee, i can level up your pokemon, and ev train them, it gives me something to do
    thanks for the offer pokefileder but i got it almost finished lv up two more....then ill be on two more to ev train...it will go by fast

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I don't mind the ev training, that takes a pretty short amount of time, but leveling to 100... I get so bored... I've only leveled like 2 pokes to 100 myself lol (hence I'm PO only...)

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    I don't mind the ev training, that takes a pretty short amount of time, but leveling to 100... I get so bored... I've only leveled like 2 pokes to 100 myself lol (hence I'm PO only...)
    I know I'm trying to level up my pokemon to level 100 and it is taking forever....

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    You can always rare candy your pokemon to lvl 100
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/2vhx5yw.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kale12312 View Post
    Not yet. Thanks for reminding me though. I might try to get it done today or tomorrow. At the very least try to find a seed for it.

yeah thats true i just don't have rare candies...leveling up is the harder part i know i can do it...I just use both exp. share and lucky egg to level up faster and battle nimbasa city trainers everyday, E4, Cynthia(spring) to help level up quickly...the next two are almost done...I get them leveled up in like 2 hours if i play straight though...It only take s me forever cuaz i busy with work, school, and things around the house...I going to work soon so will not be on very long sadly :/

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by addonexus View Post
    You can always rare candy your pokemon to lvl 100
    yeah but I don't feel like trudging away in the battle subway to get enough points to get just one rare candy... :/ I don't think they can be bought anywhere else right?

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Addonexus gets me to rare candy his pokemon. Cause I am now a dirty rotten cheater with an AR.

Page 384 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 2843343743803813823833843853863873883944344841384 ... LastLast