View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 400 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3003503903963973983994004014024034044104505001400 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #9976
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    :l pokerface
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  2. #9977
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    I lost to Espeon 3-0, but to be fair I was unprepared for a rain team (I had FOUR Pokémon with fire type moves, and two weak to water). Nevertheless, I give him credit for his victory and give him the title of Kingdra Rank.
    okay thanks ill put him in kingdra rank like he was before it happens...It happen to me before with kale rain team lol

    also acio LOL on your edit...alright well got kale request done working on then next request
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 14th March 2012 at 8:48 AM.

  3. #9978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Wow were almost to page 500... I'm gonna miss it on my way to school. See yall later.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  4. #9979

    Default

    Look what I found
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    sorry guys, but this clan is bnot active enough. im outta here. im going to sky eaper, my old can. see yas later
    EDIT: Found something in page 15, Eevee, were you blind XD?
    EDIT2: Hey Blonde
    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Yeah, the thing is my team on black isn't ready yet... But I said I could do PO. Marimade said though that he doesn't really get on PO much. Sorry, I'm trying to help out as much as I can, I'll work on training my guys in black!
    EDIT3: So like its 1 in the midnight here, i need my sleep -_-"
    And i do not know why but suddenly, i want Pokemon + Nobunga's Ambition o.O

    EDIT4(So quiet at night ._.): I have VMed billy about this so just informing the RNGer

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    I got four requests Blonde.

    Pokémon: Whismur
    Shiny: Yes
    Pokémon Type: Special
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Soundproof
    HP: NP
    Egg Moves: NP
    Nickname: Dovahkiin

    Pokémon: Voltorb
    Shiny: Yes
    Pokémon Type: (I assume hex is good in both attack stats) Hex
    Gender: NP
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Soundproof
    HP: Ice
    Egg Moves: NP
    Nickname: Rollermine

    Pokémon: Swinub
    Shiny: Yes
    Pokémon Type: Physical
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Thick Fat
    HP: NP
    Egg Moves: Stealth Rock
    Nickname: Pigma


    Pokémon: Carvanha
    Shiny: No
    Pokémon Type: Physical
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Speed Boost
    HP: NP
    Egg Moves: NP
    Nickname: Gobbler
    Thick Fat Mamoswine+Stealth Rock is illegal
    Only Mamoswine was reasled in the swinub line that had DW ability, which is a male
    Male cant pass down DW abilities
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 14th March 2012 at 1:40 PM.
    No.

  5. #9980
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4

    Default

    can someone lvl up my magnezone to 100 please? it's going to be a key part of my team. also, for clan battles you can't use ubers, right? i'm kinda new at the whole clan thing.
    Last edited by Shadow3721; 14th March 2012 at 5:52 PM.

    Credit to lyrebird for the clan banner
    3DS FC: 3179-6246-5525

  6. #9981
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow3721 View Post
    can someone lvl up my magnezone to 100 please? it's going to be a key part of my team. also, for clan battles you can't use ubers, right? i'm kinda new at the whole clan thing.
    ask the clan's ev trainers they can help you out there on the first page pokefielder and bily mays can help
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    sorry guys, but this clan is bnot active enough. im outta here. im going to sky eaper, my old can. see yas later
    EDIT: Found something in page 15, Eevee, were you blind XD?
    lol silly i saw that post back before...that wasn't that he got two strike for lol...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 14th March 2012 at 7:58 PM.

  7. #9982
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    @Dark: Oh, well I think when Metal or someone listed what they planned to donate I think you or someone else was really excited about one of the things being donated. Might be remembering wrong.

    I had a relatively good morning just now. I RNG'd this with little effort.


    Hasty/Blaze/Female
    30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Thunder Punch/Fake Out/Encore

    I think that after I do a few more personal RNGs and become less busy with stuff I'll start taking requests. But I don't think I am that good yet, so I'll only take one request per member and do only like up to three total, but we'll see I guess...

    Still need to half-aass my homework for today >.>

    Ah, surprise ninja post



  8. #9983
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    @Dark: Oh, well I think when Metal or someone listed what they planned to donate I think you or someone else was really excited about one of the things being donated. Might be remembering wrong.

    I had a relatively good morning just now. I RNG'd this with little effort.


    Hasty/Blaze/Female
    30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Thunder Punch/Fake Out/Encore

    I think that after I do a few more personal RNGs and become less busy with stuff I'll start taking requests. But I don't think I am that good yet, so I'll only take one request per member and do only like up to three total, but we'll see I guess...

    Still need to half-aass my homework for today >.>

    Ah, surprise ninja post
    nice acio good job still working on someone's ferroseed...so annoying cuaz the time frame is so awkward lol...I have to set the time one minute behind cuaz its got :06 sec seed hit :/ Ill get it though...

    edit:
    Still need to half-aass my homework for today >.>
    acio still haven't did your hw? lol
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 14th March 2012 at 8:03 PM.

  9. #9984
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    I...I worked on it. I don't have class till 6:50 PM today, so I have all of that time to get it done. It's just a simple rough draft anyway...

    I think I'm gonna RNG some fun, less sought after pokemon for practice, unless I need stuff for a team.

    I've had to RNG something like that too, where I had to set the time a minute ahead cause it was xx:xx:08 or something. The wait is unbearable...



  10. #9985
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    I...I worked on it. I don't have class till 6:50 PM today, so I have all of that time to get it done. It's just a simple rough draft anyway...

    I think I'm gonna RNG some fun, less sought after pokemon for practice, unless I need stuff for a team.

    I've had to RNG something like that too, where I had to set the time a minute ahead cause it was xx:xx:08 or something. The wait is unbearable...
    okay and yeah sometimes it takes me like 10 eggs to hit the seed...it sucks cuaz the time frame is so awkward but i have to go now...need to get ready for work...just checking up on the thread...almost to 10,000 posts

  11. #9986
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Time to delete some of my posts

    *Looks at how many Shop Points blonde_1 has*
    Damn, maybe I should start taking RNG requests sooner rather than later...



  12. #9987

    Default

    @Acio, I think I did o.O

    EDIT:987 SHOP POINTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    SO many...
    No.

  13. #9988
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    181

    Default

    lol nbd...
    (I don't even think eevee has updated them yet... lol)


    RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :



    Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

  14. #9989

    Default

    Blonde im in the room (:

    EDIT: does anyone want to have a roulette battle with me(I saw mad's post WAY LONG TIME AGO when it was in the page 15s)
    If so, please have a lot of EVed train pokemons lol
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 14th March 2012 at 9:29 PM.
    No.

  15. #9990
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Username: Narwhal15
    What division: Water
    battle style: PO
    Rank: Goldeen :P
    Timezone: GMT -5

    Whoo, everybody likes tournaments! :P

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  16. #9991

    Default

    I like how we never finished our tourney for PPP LOL
    No.

  17. #9992
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEspeon14 View Post
    I like how we never finished our tourney for PPP LOL
    I know, and 2 people never even showed up :/

    At first, I thought boby closed it because we were too tiny -.- then I read the thread and learned the terrible truth.

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  18. #9993

    Default

    Does that mean I win on the PO side xD?
    Since billy vs. tleon for wifi
    No.

  19. #9994
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the land of Fizzy Bubbles
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Username:EpicSquirtle
    What division: Grass
    battle style: Wi-Fi
    Rank: Petilil
    Timezone:GMT -7

    It's tournament Connoisseur time!

  20. #9995

    Default

    You stole that from Cilan (D)
    SOMEBODY POST I WANT 10,000th post D:<
    No.

  21. #9996
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    545

    Default

    you people spam too much
    wow.... A lot of posts. Also, everybody VM me requests for EV training and leveling up I am far too lazy to read 6 pgs a day.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- FC:


        Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:


        Spoiler:- pending trades:

  22. #9997

    Default

    I GET THIS POST
    did I?
    yay i win
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 14th March 2012 at 10:18 PM.
    No.

  23. #9998
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4

    Default

    wait, does the tournament allow ubers?

    Credit to lyrebird for the clan banner
    3DS FC: 3179-6246-5525

  24. #9999

    Default

    its standard OU
    only OU and below are allowed
    No.

  25. #10000
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,754

Page 400 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3003503903963973983994004014024034044104505001400 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •