View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 419 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Oh crap, I never checked back here. Welcome new person to here.

Name: Sweet Dreams
    Battle Style: PO
    Favorite Water/Grass: Suicune/Whimsicott
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: N/A
    welcome sweetie sorry guys was at school...also billy kale was just asking to drop about what happened lol...also i know you try to reason what people do wrong but that normally makes people angry so i tend to let it go...soon enough they will cool down and realizes what they did wrong...I know from experience...it just makes it worse trust me...

edit: also guys just letting you know i need another person that PO for the tourney since boby left :/
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 23rd March 2012 at 5:46 AM.

I have a question. I finished a battle on PO and my opponent says that I should not use Perish Song when (s)he only has one left. Is this accurate and is this a big deal? If so I'm gonna have to be careful...

I think that's kind of an unsaid rule. I don't think there are rules involving Parish Song, but it is kind of cheap to use Parish Song if the enemy only has one Pokémon left.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    I have a question. I finished a battle on PO and my opponent says that I should not use Perish Song when (s)he only has one left. Is this accurate and is this a big deal? If so I'm gonna have to be careful...
    i never heard of that but ill read up about that...well perish song is not a banned move and it should be fine...let me check lol...i don't know for sure the ruling on perish song....

He mentioned that me doing that against him was against the OHKO clause. I won by using it on his last pokemon and stalled the 3 turns before he swept me in the end. Didn't mean to if it is against the clause :/

He mentioned that me doing that against him was against the OHKO clause. I won by using it on his last pokemon and stalled the 3 turns before he swept me in the end. Didn't mean to if it is against the clause :/
    I did find something about perish song that you can't use it on the last pokemon but that was only one but weirdly its not on the site lol...just on the heading when i google it...

Oh, thanks for checking for me. I'd better remember not to end a battle like that from now on.

Oh, thanks for checking for me. I'd better remember not to end a battle like that from now on.
    no problem i did see it so it must be true just make sure you don't do that again thats all...just be to the safe side like you said

I think remembering reading that on the rules in a tourney i think
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEspeon14 View Post
    I think remembering reading that on the rules in a tourney i think
    I read it when i googled it so im dead sure its a rule that you can't do that when theres only one poke on the defending team cuaz explosion is like that too...its cheap...

edit: also guys really sleepy from school night ill be back tommorow morning...also i may be gone on April 27-29 with some things so ill be leaving kale in charge when im gone...trust me guys not gunna leave you guys out with anything

If there's still a spot needed for that PO tourney, I guess I can join.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/28qx9nc.png[/IMG]
    Ty my lil Faghag Mander <3

Hopefully I shall have my tournament battle done tomorrow

Edit: Well technically later today since it is now like 5am :O
    Last edited by Koume and Kotake; 23rd March 2012 at 6:50 AM.

Actually, since bobyjoe left there is a spot open on the PO tourney, but you'd be fighting ShadowPKMNTrainer, so if you're appearently not confident in your battling skills I'd say you would have a slim chance of winning at best. XD

^ What Billy said, and i remember boby telling me he couldnt defeat Shadow lol
    I'm going to TRY to EV train my pokemons tomorrow
    No.

Well, I may as well try, I'll never know until I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I read it when i googled it so im dead sure its a rule that you can't do that when theres only one poke on the defending team cuaz explosion is like that too...its cheap...

edit: also guys really sleepy from school night ill be back tommorow morning...also i may be gone on April 27-29 with some things so ill be leaving kale in charge when im gone...trust me guys not gunna leave you guys out with anything
    this is only true if both you and your opponent has one pokemon. It does NOT break OHKO clause if the user has more than one pokemon. It is a smart move and is used to beat last pokemon stat boosters. He is just a battler who was mad. You didn't do anything wrong Acio.

After searching Smogon for a while, I don't see anything against using when your opponent has one pokemon, but I see nothing that supports it either. I have sued PSong like that and have never got crap for and I have been against others who use it like that also. As long as you don't force a tie, your fine.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 23rd March 2012 at 12:32 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

eevee did you see my job request on the last page lol
    Let the blustering winds combine into one galeforce

Also um cupcakes

Quote Originally Posted by Kale12312 View Post
    this is only true if both you and your opponent has one pokemon. It does NOT break OHKO clause if the user has more than one pokemon. It is a smart move and is used to beat last pokemon stat boosters. He is just a battler who was mad. You didn't do anything wrong Acio.

After searching Smogon for a while, I don't see anything against using when your opponent has one pokemon, but I see nothing that supports it either. I have sued PSong like that and have never got crap for and I have been against others who use it like that also. As long as you don't force a tie, your fine.
    The guy wasn't mad though. He was actually really nice about it and took the loss well. I used Perish Song with 3 pokemon left versus his one(3). He killed the PS user(2), I send out my second but then then switch out to my third(1). He killed my third and then died cause of PS, leaving my second untouched.

Guess I should ask the Competitive Questions Thread just to be really sure, the stuff that Kale and Eevee read about might have been outdated or something.

Hi, since GVV is apparently closing down on Serebii and opening up on its own forum, I'd like to rejoin TEG so that I can remain here... ^_^

Do I still need a form, or do I simply keep the old one I have?
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Hi, since GVV is apparently closing down on Serebii and opening up on its own forum, I'd like to rejoin TEG so that I can remain here... ^_^

Do I still need a form, or do I simply keep the old one I have?
    Welcome back

Hey everyone I'm back from all my traveling! And I'm sooo tired...

I lingered a bit over the past week, lots of drama... :/ And sorry to see boby go Hope he has a change of heart.
    And yay cosmic, welcome back!

Glad to see the tourney going... sort of lol. We always have too many just die since a couple people don't respond. So eevee, I suggest you set a deadline and for anyone that hasn't battled just call them out and move on with the more active of the two. That way those who really do want to participate can

And as for the war, I should be available for PO and I haven't been doing too bad with my current team. But I agree where has everyone gone? (giga, el ray, rosario)

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

alright well i need to so things for the team we need to rearrange and i have gotton nowhere on the war team lineup so i told emerald to move on until were ready...they need the lineup now...anyway yes tleon sorry i did see your job request just haven't put it up...sorry...also thanks kale for clarifying it...

oh cosmic your back...i never knew you actually left...thought you left just for the navy lol...i keeped you on the list all that time...didn't know you went to GVV lol...welcome back sweetie

also does anyone have a male skarmory with egg moves spikes/stealth rocks,whirlwind, and brave bird...I want to use it to breed me a shiny skarmory for my team...it would be greatly appreciated if some one has it thanks

edit: i got to go but ill be back guys later so if anyone has it can i have a clone of it for future requests and so i can breed it for my skarmory....just leave me a vm please
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 23rd March 2012 at 9:42 PM.

Username: Sweet Dreams
    What division: Grass
    battle style: PO
    Timezone: GMT-7

Alrighty did tourney app thingy like ya asked.

Hey eevee, did you ever give Blonde points for RNGing three Pokémon for me?

Page 419 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast