View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 446 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by iHawk View Post
    Long time.
    (: Glad to see you back. I don't remember how often I talked to you, but welcome back. I know it has definitely been a long time since you've been here.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

hey hawk, long time
    No.

Hey DarkEspeon, you know that team tleon used that you lost against 6-0? I beat it 3-0.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Meh ;-;
    I just overpredicted ok...
    Edit: Acio has EVed and RCed two of my pokes c:
    And also leveling up a parent
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 4th April 2012 at 3:32 AM.
    No.

sigh.... :/ sorry again guys still have to do my paper that due this thurday as well...also i hope epic wasn't looking for our battle today i totally failed on that :/ after school i got called in for work so yeah here i am :/

ill try to update as much as i can tonight

Not to sound ungrateful or anything but ignore what Dark said for now. I have done other tasks and think it would be easier to count up all that I have done and add them to what I did today and then tell Eevee some other day in a VM. I don't remember all the points that I should report. Thanks for posting it here though Dark.

Eevee don't forget that Sweet Dreams beat ShadowPKMNTrainer in their tourney battle. I noticed you hadn't updated that yet so I though I'd remind you. I also think Pokefielder and Kale have fought already, but I don't know for sure, or who won if they did fight...

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    Eevee don't forget that Sweet Dreams beat ShadowPKMNTrainer in their tourney battle. I noticed you hadn't updated that yet so I though I'd remind you. I also think Pokefielder and Kale have fought already, but I don't know for sure, or who won if they did fight...

I thought i did lol sigh guys i assumed i put it up again :/ alright ill fix it now...also ill ask kale then and pokefeilder thanks for reminding me...

edit: also acio i saw a post about kakashi did you give him his clone of the mine yet i did give you points for 4 clone helps already also saw darky posted that he got the jirachi from lavaburst...alright i fixed the tournament billy ill wait for kale to confirm...alright ill be going to heavy thread search for points and stuff for the clan that needs to be updated so if i get a vm or pm it may take me a bit to answer back...I want to make sure that i catch up again to everyones points as much as i can...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 4th April 2012 at 5:03 AM.

Yes, Kakashi is one of the poekemon that I leveled/EVd for him today that he posted about.

Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    Yes, Kakashi is one of the poekemon that I leveled/EVd for him today that he posted about.
    oh okay lol yeah i read it again then i figured it out lol...alright gunna add all the points in and acio just pm all what you did for darky k...also i see your having trouble with getting a correct nature for rnging for using the everstone...yeah its a pain in the a**...what i normally do if i have a poke that a male that has the same nature that can breed with the poke thats female you want i use the everstone on that poke to get it quick then rng again to get a perfect baby ...also im starting to get use to it actually not using the everstone...it took me one hatch without a everstone to make kakashi hope that helps

Yeah it does. I figured I would have to do some chain breeding eventually, especially when I have to chain breed for egg moves in the first place. Going for two cute pokemon right now...

Yeah it does. I figured I would have to do some chain breeding eventually, especially when I have to chain breed for egg moves in the first place. Going for two cute pokemon right now...
    cool sounds awsome also i do have 4 or 5 request i need to do still...im trying to finish leveling up my two pokes for my team and i can go back to those requests...i got 1 for pick up, i think two for darky, and 1 for lance...I asked him for that request cuaz i was making one for myself anyway lol...so ill make him one too...he said he will send me a request form later...i know what he kinda wants lol...the hp and gender lol...

I'll probably be open to requests sometime next week. After my midterm.

I think I know what it is he wanted, Lance. The thing I was unable to find for him non-shiny....

I'll probably be open to requests sometime next week. After my midterm.

I think I know what it is he wanted, Lance. The thing I was unable to find for him non-shiny....
    really a larvesta? i had no problem acutally getting pokes that are non-shiny its the shinies that are hard because most of the time i can't use my flawless ditto cuaz of egg moves...he been wanting a hp rock larvesta for the longest time so i thought i make one for him...this was when million was active for the clan...

also just let me know when to add you after midterms...i acutally had midterms I just waiting for my easter break lol... thats coming up after thursday

Way back before I could RNG. I was looking for one in shops, not breeding for one. I was only able to find shiny versions but he said he doesn't like using shiny pokemon.

I'm on break now. YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!
    Last edited by Myrrh; 4th April 2012 at 5:38 AM.

Way back before I could RNG. I was looking for one in shops, not breeding for one. I was only able to find shiny versions but he said he doesn't like using shiny pokemon.
    yeah i noticed he doesn't lol...I battled him plenty of times he never used a shiny in his team but that makes him unique and thats his personality...for me i love shinies but some people just don't like them...well ill be going soon again need to make dessert for my bf and then try to work on my paper for marketing I updated everything that i know of lol...if i missed anything just vm me or pm guys...i rather have a pm though cuaz my vm's go faster and i may miss it...even though my vm's and pm's are still blocked i still get alot of messages lol...

Hello people. Anyone wanna battle PO???
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/10ws194.gif[/IMG]

PO name: [TEG]Pika ruler
    PS name: Pika ruler

Spoiler:- Credit:

Yeah,I can battle you on PO
    EDIT:Had a battle with Acio lost 4-0,gg
    Last edited by Metroid; 4th April 2012 at 7:19 AM.
    Credit to Extroph for the banner

Eevee, disnt you said you were going to RNG a Larvesta and clone one for me xD? Remember at the xat o.O?
    No.

Name: Pokemonpa7, but you can call me PP7
    Battle Style: PO and wifi
    Favorite Water/Grass: Treecko all the way!
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: Metroid

If I get accepted, anyone up for a wifi rotation battle?
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Hey PP7
    Ill battle you , even though I dont do rotation xD
    Btw, my fc is 1979-0060-1399
    No.

Cool, thanks!
    I am a Wholockian.

First off all, whats your fc o.o?
    No.

Oh yeah, you might need that, lol. It's 2279-5890-7827
    I am a Wholockian.

I'll go in as soon i enter your fc (:
    No.

Page 446 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast