View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 452 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Oh yeah true lol c:
    But I'm also suspicious with his other pokemons
    He got them over GTS, which CAN'T be trusted.
    No.

That is some bltchin art lavaburst, makes me want to draw the stuff out of my strategy guides again. You're getting all these complements and the three things you requested from me, yay.

You can always just ask to keep repeating the process until you weed out non-legit ones, however, as logn as he can prove the stats are legit I see no issue with them (However I know other people will, especially those in Clan wars/tournaments)

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale12312 View Post
    I have a bonus disk Jirachi and I don't have a Jap. Game....
    did it come out japanese in the name or did it just become English? just asking lol...also alright well it seemed like my PO went down like wtf again but i just deleted it and then i just re downloade the newer version on the new profile...the old file was corrupted :/ so need to make all my teams over again lol...

Hey, anyone want a quick 6-on-6 Triple battle on wifi? I feel as though I haven't used this format enough.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Er, not me cause I'm pretty sure my teams are not suited for Triples matches. If it were Rotation then maybe I would fare slightly better...

I'm not fussed
    I am a Wholockian.

wtf i was trying to battle lance when i finally just deleted my old PO and download the new on my profile and it froze on me wtf :/ now i can't communicate for some reason with lance :/

edit:wtf i was trying to battle lance when i finally just deleted my old PO and download the new on my profile and it froze on me wtf :/ now i can't communicate for some reason with lance :/ everything else is working though which is strange :/
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 6th April 2012 at 9:38 PM.

*GASP* Eevee double posted :O
    And I think we could do that LOL
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    wtf i was trying to battle lance when i finally just deleted my old PO and download the new on my profile and it froze on me wtf :/ now i can't communicate for some reason with lance :/ everything else is working though which is strange :/
    YYou mean you can talk and everything? Different for me I can't do ANYTHING on it. I can't talk, or battle. No fair.
    I am a Wholockian.

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post

Thx so much! I'll make u a Regikip this weekend if u'd like and you can watch me make it on join.me as well!
    That would be fantastic!!!!!
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonpa7 View Post
    YYou mean you can talk and everything? Different for me I can't do ANYTHING on it. I can't talk, or battle. No fair.
    oh wow yeah it was lance i see acio test battle and we went through fine....well have to go to work got called in for a few hours so ill be back later guys

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    oh my nice work lavaburst oh man just trying to get this crazy last poke ev trained still and leveled up i got distracted last night :/ I blame it on blazeblue and soul calibur...curse you games lol...anyway about the celebi why not just check through a battle video in the center? the only way i think celebi may be nicknamed is the japanese bonus disc for Pokemon Colosseum...if im correct? My guess is submit a battle video darky lol...
    Thx so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    Oh what amazing art lavaburst!!! Wish I could do art like that
    Thx so muchies! I bet ur art is great! It took me years of practice lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kale12312 View Post
    I want to watch!!!! I'll check it out!
    Tommorrow i'll be doing it, so i'll post the link when i have the join.me up ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    That is some bltchin art lavaburst, makes me want to draw the stuff out of my strategy guides again. You're getting all these complements and the three things you requested from me, yay.
    Thx so much!

Quote Originally Posted by RegiGuy View Post
    That would be fantastic!!!!!
    Yay! I'll get started on it tommorrow ;3

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Anyone up for a wifi battle?
    No.

Yeah, I did some investigation of my own and even tried to go on GTS with nego and without. I ended up with the result that it can't be traded what so ever, I also have a couple of poke that extent the nickname length so it shows like a millions of ????????? at the end. I am well aware of that though but I have never been bothered with it because I know it would take me ages to try and find a legit looking poke over trade, if the moves and stats are legit I don't really bother to much about its background. I do also have a Gamestop Celebi on my Pokemon Pearl which I am not sure can be nicknamed or not, I am gonna try and post back here with the result.

Sadly on the other hand I am behind on some school assignments which needs to be done by Sunday. Leaving me only the morning to do things I want, next week we got 3 tests so I doubt you will see much from me before Friday but I shall check in everyday. Other the brighter note I finally made a new OU team on PO, it kind of work I guess. Dark I will leave you a pm tomorrow for that re-match if that fits you.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/zlyg7m.png[/IMG]

Lost to DarkEspeon 2-0. If he hadn't had his rain up, there's a small possibility that could have been different. ;_;
    I am a Wholockian.

I wanted my Prostitute to sweep >______<
    No.

God, the GTS. Don't even get me started how poorly designed and BS the GTS is. 80% of all trades are people offering a random Pokemon, asking for a Reshiram/Zekrom Level 9 or under. And negotiations. It's a great idea, just one problem...YOU CAN'T LOOK AT THE OTHER PERSON'S POKEMON! How are you supposed to look for ANYTHING if you don't even know what the other person has, and you have no way of telling them what you want?

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

That is why never trust the GTS c:
    No.

Causually strolling in to say hi and um who rng's believe it or not i need some pokemon so if someone can tell me the process i can do it and get my pokemon sorted finnaly

Oh also iv had like 23 matches on po and i havnt lost one yet im on fire (23:29:33) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 343/51386 [1265 points / 23 battles]! this acount i made today too
    Last edited by Rosario19; 7th April 2012 at 12:35 AM.
    Badges won from the Enchanted Garden league

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/1qlb1w.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.*******.com/eis5ft.gif[/IMG]

Credit for badges Northern Lights
    PKMNRookie for main banner and animated cut signatures
    Mew_ and -Sarah for support userbars
    Credit for the awsome badge case goes to 00swms
    Credit for the amazing banner gigashark
    Fighting gym defence battles w/l 9/1

Anyone want to rate my grass monotype? It's here
    I am a Wholockian.

Anyone up for OU on PO? My PO name is Avizion.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/zlyg7m.png[/IMG]

I NEED help on this team. It's not bad, just not complete and I have NO idea who to add. It is really buggin me and it needs to be solved. If you can, PM/VM me or get on the Xat. I really want to make a team with this core, but I cannot think who to add to save my life :/

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I would help, if i was better at making teams .____.
    No.

oh damn xat now i was suppose to vm you about my sun team it needs desirable help lol...

Page 452 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast