View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 49 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359991491049 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #1201
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tha Business...
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Goooooooooooooooood morning world and all who inhabit it! (And Shadow)

  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    good morning windstorm and shadow not on at the moment but im sure he will get on eventually...

  3. #1203
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default

    posting to say im still here and that ill be on later for some battles


    Here's my card.

    3DS FC 4785 4748 7584 PS Name j0k3r5

  4. #1204
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nishinomiya Hyögo
    Posts
    286

    Default

    I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really glad shadow is taking over as the co-leader or whatever.

    *Credits to rge for the banner*

    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2cndpf.gif[/IMG]

    TheAscension's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com
    /TheAscensionClan

    madmarine0's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/atorchicc

    pokemon Black FC: 5114 3255 5218
    Wifi Battles Wins/Losses: 130 wins, 18 losses, 2 draws
    Win Ratio: 87.84%
    Roulette Frontier Brain of the Ascension League
    Battle Record: 0 wins, 0 losses, 0 draws
    Win Ratio: 0.00%
    Number of EV'd pokemon: 302


    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/madmarine0

  5. #1205
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tha Business...
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmarine0 View Post
    I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really glad shadow is taking over as the co-leader or whatever.
    Did you used to be the original co-leader?

  6. #1206
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    up your
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmarine0 View Post
    yay thanks shadow.
    If your being sarcastic your in for a world of pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by madmarine0 View Post
    I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really glad shadow is taking over as the co-leader or whatever.
    ah k >_>

  7. #1207
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox11 View Post

    ah k >_>
    Nooooooooo!!!




    ~Credits to myself~

  8. #1208
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    up your
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Whhhhaaaaaaattt?

  9. #1209
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox11 View Post
    Whhhhaaaaaaattt?
    that you are gonna be co-leader. Noooooooooooo!!!!!




    ~Credits to myself~

  10. #1210
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    up your
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Ah k. You big MEANIE! >_>

  11. #1211
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox11 View Post
    Ah k. You big MEANIE! >_>
    JK. Haha. But i seriously WOULD like to be co-leader. I actually PMed Eevee about it




    ~Credits to myself~

  12. #1212
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sunyshore City, Sinnoh
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Name: Riley
    Battle Style: PO
    Join Date: August 23, 2011
    Favorite Water/Grass: Starmie/Serperior
    what division you like: Water
    Referals: ShadowFox11

    I do have some experience with clans... I was a co-leader for a clan a long time ago....
    **6/28/11** <333

    For all we know, we might not get tomorrow... Let's do it tonight!

  13. #1213
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    up your
    Posts
    43

    Default

    ^ WELCOME TO THE CLAN I HOPE OU ENJOY YOUR STAY JUST CONTACT EITHER MADMARINE OR EEVEELOVER FOR YOUR TEST BATTOL. <3 lol

    Now we're in the same clan.....FOREVER <3333333333333333333333
    Last edited by ShadowFox11; 24th August 2011 at 2:20 AM.

  14. #1214
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nishinomiya Hyögo
    Posts
    286

    Default

    No I wasn't the co leader, eevee wanted me to take over but tbh I didn't think I have the time to that's all.

    *Credits to rge for the banner*

    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2cndpf.gif[/IMG]

    TheAscension's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com
    /TheAscensionClan

    madmarine0's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/atorchicc

    pokemon Black FC: 5114 3255 5218
    Wifi Battles Wins/Losses: 130 wins, 18 losses, 2 draws
    Win Ratio: 87.84%
    Roulette Frontier Brain of the Ascension League
    Battle Record: 0 wins, 0 losses, 0 draws
    Win Ratio: 0.00%
    Number of EV'd pokemon: 302


    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/madmarine0

  15. #1215
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default

    any1 wanna wifi battle


    Here's my card.

    3DS FC 4785 4748 7584 PS Name j0k3r5

  16. #1216
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Hello. ^^ I was wondering if this clan do Single or Double battles for tourneys and stuff? Thanks. :3

  17. #1217
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riolugirl124 View Post
    Name: Riley
    Battle Style: PO
    Join Date: August 23, 2011
    Favorite Water/Grass: Starmie/Serperior
    what division you like: Water
    Referals: ShadowFox11

    I do have some experience with clans... I was a co-leader for a clan a long time ago....
    welcome to the clan... sorry for the sarcastic intro from ShadowFox




    ~Credits to myself~

  18. #1218
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    up your
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSplash View Post
    Hello. ^^ I was wondering if this clan do Single or Double battles for tourneys and stuff? Thanks. :3
    Y' know most peeps who can battle normally can also battle doubles and all they should all be able to battle either single or doubles.

  19. #1219
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox11 View Post
    Y' know most peeps who can battle normally can also battle doubles and all they should all be able to battle either single or doubles.
    I really only do Doubles, so I'm looking for a clan where I could find a lot of people willing to do that as well. :/

    'Tis hard to find it around here.

  20. #1220
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    up your
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Hmm well that could be a problem. anyways, Good luck finding a clan with your needs, Im hoping its here!

  21. #1221
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nishinomiya Hyögo
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSplash View Post
    I really only do Doubles, so I'm looking for a clan where I could find a lot of people willing to do that as well. :/

    'Tis hard to find it around here.
    I used to do doubles all the time, but with the lack of ppl interested in it, I wnt to singles. But yeah I still do doubles with ppl who want to ;P

    *Credits to rge for the banner*

    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2cndpf.gif[/IMG]

    TheAscension's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com
    /TheAscensionClan

    madmarine0's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/atorchicc

    pokemon Black FC: 5114 3255 5218
    Wifi Battles Wins/Losses: 130 wins, 18 losses, 2 draws
    Win Ratio: 87.84%
    Roulette Frontier Brain of the Ascension League
    Battle Record: 0 wins, 0 losses, 0 draws
    Win Ratio: 0.00%
    Number of EV'd pokemon: 302


    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/madmarine0

  22. #1222
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    743

    Default

    I would really like to join, but I need to find a clan that will give me more than just the "once in a while" Doubles battle. :/ But it seems like that's going to be impossible, so I dunno what I'm going to do.

  23. #1223
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSplash View Post
    I would really like to join, but I need to find a clan that will give me more than just the "once in a while" Doubles battle. :/ But it seems like that's going to be impossible, so I dunno what I'm going to do.
    I understand sweetie I use to double battle alot back in the day that was my better area then single battles to be honest but haven't made a double battle team in awhile actually since emerald...I mean any clan still can do double battles actually...if a member is up to it then its perfectlly legal to have a fair double battle standard battle...I always wanted to actually have our clan do something new like to have a 6 vs. 6 double battle tourny it would be actually really fun ; p

    off course if everyone agrees to do something new ; p

  24. #1224
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tha Business...
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSplash View Post
    I would really like to join, but I need to find a clan that will give me more than just the "once in a while" Doubles battle. :/ But it seems like that's going to be impossible, so I dunno what I'm going to do.
    I do all types of battles so I could double battle anytime.

  25. #1225
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I understand sweetie I use to double battle alot back in the day that was my better area then single battles to be honest but haven't made a double battle team in awhile actually since emerald...I mean any clan still can do double battles actually...if a member is up to it then its perfectlly legal to have a fair double battle standard battle...I always wanted to actually have our clan do something new like to have a 6 vs. 6 double battle tourny it would be actually really fun ; p

    off course if everyone agrees to do something new ; p
    I know, but it's no fun when I only get a battle like once every other week. :S

    If you get a lot of people that are interested in doing Double Battles, then I will definitely like to participate. You can always let me know if that happens.

    ^__^

Page 49 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359991491049 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •