View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 570 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast
Results 14,226 to 14,250 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #14226
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    oh, I thought you had one o-o
    lol nope its alright...you were probably thinking of blonde and i traded all my rng 4th gens to myrrh he cloning for himself and putting move tutors and tm's on it now...so once he's done he can clone them for you exodus if you want

  2. #14227
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Kale12321's rating: 1738 → 1750
    (-1 for winning, +13 from bonus pool)

    Wow... I got -1 for winning...

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  3. #14228

    Default

    Is that ratimg from Pokemon Showdown? Why am I not sleeping dammit. Almost 2 in the morning

    To reply from TMO's question...
    Aura Sphere Gar/Zam, Nasty Plot Hydreigon, and Ice Beam Keldeo.
    We currently need 71 more pages to catch up to Drac's posts
    SPAM SPAM SPAM ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 18th July 2012 at 2:03 PM.
    No.

  4. #14229
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I can probably do this when I stop doing Dream World. If only the thing didn't have to recharge when I mess with the DS date....

    And welcome back lavaburst.
    Thank you :3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hax_R_Us View Post
    Yay (: Now I get to see you draw again ^_^
    Aww thx so much!
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 18th July 2012 at 3:59 PM.


    my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

    Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

  5. #14230
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Thank you :3


    Aww thx so much!
    hey lava welcome back sorry i didn't greet you yesterday was in a rush and having myrrh cloning my 4th gen rng i did while ago...ill add you again...glad to have you back sweetie

  6. #14231
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hey lava welcome back sorry i didn't greet you yesterday was in a rush and having myrrh cloning my 4th gen rng i did while ago...ill add you again...glad to have you back sweetie
    Thank you so much! It's fine really. I'm glad 2 b back 2!

    Also I wanted to donate my ut movie 15 flawless modest keldeo to the clan sho if tha'd b ok!
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 18th July 2012 at 8:23 PM.


    my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

    Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

  7. #14232
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Thank you so much! It's fine really. I'm glad 2 b back 2!

    Also I wanted to donate my ut movie 15 flawless modest keldeo to the clan sho if tha'd b ok!
    yes of course its fine just pm me all the details and also the 15 flawless modest keldos are they all hp dark? just wondering if i can find a nice hp for myself i want a keldo thats why i asked...

  8. #14233
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    HP Ghost Keldeo (Y) With that and Secret Sword and Hydro Pump/Surf it can hit anything neutral or super-effectively iirc.

  9. #14234
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    HP Ghost Keldeo (Y) With that and Secret Sword and Hydro Pump/Surf it can hit anything neutral or super-effectively iirc.
    I have that one, but scald instead of surf


  10. #14235
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yes of course its fine just pm me all the details and also the 15 flawless modest keldos are they all hp dark? just wondering if i can find a nice hp for myself i want a keldo thats why i asked...
    There aren't 15, it's a movie 15 Keldeo =P

    Anyways, for the moves:

    Dragon Dance Garchomp / Thunderpunch Scizor / Dragon Dance Flygon
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:


  11. #14236
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Those two dragons don't get Dragon Dance normally!? I thought at least Garchomp got it, I know Flygon is rather shafted....



  12. #14237
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Why Thunderpunch Scizor? o.o I didn't even know it could learn it -.-

  13. #14238
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    well im stupid i thought about it after i got this poke wait thats the movie number and got it...the second one i got awhile ago but i wanted another poke to go with it when i posted...just rayquaza and got all the stationairies besides moltres on my soulsilver which i screwed up :/ but ill make up for it on my heartgold...ill be moving on to the dogs as my final test and then on to get some others like moltres that i messed up and kyrogre on my heartgold game...


    Nature: Timid
    ability: pressure
    HP: Dark 70
    met at Cerulean Cave
    Lv. 70
    OT: Ariana
    moves: Psycho Cut/Amnesia/Power Swap/Gaurd Swap
    31/31/31/31/31/31


    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Drought
    HP: Electric 70
    met at Embedded Tower
    LV. 50
    OT:Ariana
    moves: rock polish/overheat/earthquake/dragon claw
    (myrrh already changed my moves for me)
    31/31/31/24/31/31
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th July 2012 at 10:01 PM.

  14. #14239
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    You guys are getting good at RNGing 4th gen o:

  15. #14240
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    You guys are getting good at RNGing 4th gen o:
    lol yeah me and myrrh are a rng team well got to go now guys got work and in the morning tommorow again...ttyl...

  16. #14241
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well im stupid i thought about it after i got this poke wait thats the movie number and got it...the second one i got awhile ago but i wanted another poke to go with it when i posted...just rayquaza and got all the stationairies besides moltres on my soulsilver which i screwed up :/ but ill make up for it on my heartgold...ill be moving on to the dogs as my final test and then on to get some others like moltres that i messed up and kyrogre on my heartgold game...


    Nature: Timid
    ability: pressure
    HP: Dark 70
    met at Cerulean Cave
    Lv. 70
    OT: Ariana
    moves: Psycho Cut/Amnesia/Power Swap/Gaurd Swap
    31/31/31/31/31/31


    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Drought
    HP: Electric 70
    met at Embedded Tower
    LV. 50
    OT:Ariana
    moves: rock polish/overheat/earthquake/dragon claw
    (myrrh already changed my moves for me)
    31/31/31/24/31/31
    Very nice RNGs


    my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

    Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

  17. #14242

    Default

    HP Ghost, Secret Sword, Hydro Pump/Surf, CM/Sub/Icy Wind
    I think those are the common sets for it. Make it set up, set up sub, or Specs/Scarf Variant
    And nice RNGs (:
    No.

  18. #14243
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well im stupid i thought about it after i got this poke wait thats the movie number and got it...the second one i got awhile ago but i wanted another poke to go with it when i posted...just rayquaza and got all the stationairies besides moltres on my soulsilver which i screwed up :/ but ill make up for it on my heartgold...ill be moving on to the dogs as my final test and then on to get some others like moltres that i messed up and kyrogre on my heartgold game...


    Nature: Timid
    ability: pressure
    HP: Dark 70
    met at Cerulean Cave
    Lv. 70
    OT: Ariana
    moves: Psycho Cut/Amnesia/Power Swap/Gaurd Swap
    31/31/31/31/31/31


    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Drought
    HP: Electric 70
    met at Embedded Tower
    LV. 50
    OT:Ariana
    moves: rock polish/overheat/earthquake/dragon claw
    (myrrh already changed my moves for me)
    31/31/31/24/31/31
    I think your ID/SID combo is better than mine for regular IV searches, though I never really bothered to try searching non-shiny seeds for my legends. But my combo is better I think for Shiny with good enough IVs. So : p Next is eggs, though I don't see much point in breeding in 4th gen when I can already do it on 5th. I guess to get some move tutor moves earlier before B/W 2 come out here.



  19. #14244

    Default

    Yeah, just 3 more months D;
    No.

  20. #14245
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Those C-Gear challenges... Ugh

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  21. #14246

    Default

    Training in Heartgold is suh hard ;-;, and the fact that my pokemon is underleveled is ...
    Sandslash is 22
    Raticate is 23
    Magnemite is 25
    Croconaw is 26
    Nidorina is 25

    Making all of them 25 then move on to the next route to make my Croconaw and Magnemite evolve
    No.

  22. #14247
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    Training in Heartgold is suh hard ;-;, and the fact that my pokemon is underleveled is ...
    Sandslash is 22
    Raticate is 23
    Magnemite is 25
    Croconaw is 26
    Nidorina is 25

    Making all of them 25 then move on to the next route to make my Croconaw and Magnemite evolve
    1. You should ad Magnamite to your sig.
    2. Who has died?

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  23. #14248

    Default

    I thought I did, must have not saved it lol
    Bellsprout(I let it die), Flaaffy(Bugsy's Scyther U-Turn), Butterfree(Marill Rollout Crit), and Sentret(Had to make someone die due to that Dam Miltank...)
    No.

  24. #14249
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    I thought I did, must have not saved it lol
    Bellsprout(I let it die), Flaaffy(Bugsy's Scyther U-Turn), Butterfree(Marill Rollout Crit), and Sentret(Had to make someone die due to that Dam Miltank...)
    Lol. 2 fodders already xD. Why'd you let Srout die?

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  25. #14250

    Default

    I don't plan on using it lol.
    I still have Parasect and Spearow. For cut and fly c:
    No.

Page 570 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •