View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 622 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 522572612618619620621622623624625626632672722 ... LastLast
Results 15,526 to 15,550 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #15526
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the land of Fizzy Bubbles
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yeah probably cuaz i can see them lol...i forgot milotic rank D: i need to make that userbar for us...

    edit: also i guess its jumpluff it is then for grass division...saw that no one voted still so jumpluff leads by one and wins i guess lol...i made a bar already for them
    Yes yes! Jumpluff wins. Take that metal overlord in your face! Whoo (Hyper ventalates and passes out) So any way how many ranks in total will there be?

  2. #15527
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    Yes yes! Jumpluff wins. Take that metal overlord in your face! Whoo (Hyper ventalates and passes out) So any way how many ranks in total will there be?
    there will be two new ranks for water and two new ranks for grass...lapras and palkia for water and grass is jumpluff and a surprise it was the only grass legendary left but i love this legendary too...its a OU too

    edit: alright i have to show you guys at least one grass userbar if you guessed celebi rank your correct

    Last edited by FairyWitch; 26th August 2012 at 10:08 PM.

  3. #15528
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Snowpoint City
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Wait why do we need more ranks again, and eevee did you said that the water division was getting one as well. Although I thought there were more grass division memebers than water!!\

    Edit: The userbar looks wonderful eevee X3
    Last edited by XxIcyMizuxX; 26th August 2012 at 10:11 PM.
    Credits to Eeveelover824
    Them Ice Pokemon!!

  4. #15529
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Anyone up for a PO match now? I have a new team to test in OU.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:



    I have claimed Registeel!

  5. #15530
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Anyone up for a PO match now? I have a new team to test in OU.
    ooh me me me

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  6. #15531
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    two for jumpluff, one for sceptile, and one for cherrim...myrrh voted cherrim, you voted sceptile, exodus voted jumpluff, and i know someone voted jumpluff i think it was epic...
    You ignored my vote for Sceptile :[ I wonder what would've happened if it was a tie
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    Yes yes! Jumpluff wins. Take that metal overlord in your face! Whoo (Hyper ventalates and passes out) So any way how many ranks in total will there be?
    WOW. Calling me out. you wrote most of my name unlike most people here. Here's you prize: A muffin button.


    3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

  7. #15532
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxIcyMizuxX View Post
    Wait why do we need more ranks again, and eevee did you said that the water division was getting one as well. Although I thought there were more grass division memebers than water!!
    I want people to be more interested in battling more and be more activity for our clan...also i know water is lacking members for some reason but i want to appeal more water members if i add lapras and palkia...in general i want to update the clan more since were getting bigger...also have more acheivements as well...i need to make other special banners for certain things like teg loyality bars and bars that represent teg loyalty...

  8. #15533
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Snowpoint City
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I want people to be more interested in battling more and be more activity for our clan...also i know water is lacking members for some reason but i want to appeal more water members if i add lapras and palkia...in general i want to update the clan more since were getting bigger...also have more acheivements as well...i need to make other special banners for certain things like teg loyality bars and bars that represent teg loyalty...
    Ohh I see. Yeah Water division is lacking members recently. We are getting few more members from time to time but mostly are grass division X3. But I will try my best on helping out the clan. I don't know if I missed it but did you put on the front page of the clan's information that I take pokemon team-making requests? Also, I will eventually will make backgrounds for both division just to appeal more people into the clan :3.

    P.S. It's soo good that you added palkia rank. I just love Palkia <3
    Credits to Eeveelover824
    Them Ice Pokemon!!

  9. #15534
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Nar, I am [TEG]Ladderism on the Pokemon Online Server. What is your PO name?
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:



    I have claimed Registeel!

  10. #15535
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMetalOverlord View Post
    You ignored my vote for Sceptile
    BE FAITHFUL WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE

    although i'm water but w/eeeeeeee

    @AR, for whatever reason i'm banned on the PO server. Mexico instead?

    e: hahaha oops; it's [TEG i guess]Nar

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  11. #15536
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Right, I'm on PO now
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:



    I have claimed Registeel!

  12. #15537
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    I change my vote to Jumpluff then TheMetalOverlord, update the vote numbers Eeveelover824. Also, EpicSquirtle did not say your name quite 100% correctly TheMetalOverlord.

    Does smogon or some other place have a list of big threats in each tier or something?



  13. #15538
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    ^Yes they do Myrrh, I can link you to them now:

    Here, just scroll down to the bottom.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:



    I have claimed Registeel!

  14. #15539
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I change my vote to Jumpluff then TheMetalOverlord
    son of a ***** >:[

    scep coulda won but NO

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  15. #15540
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Proof of my vote for Sceptile that was ignored :[


    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I change my vote to Jumpluff then TheMetalOverlord, update the vote numbers Eeveelover824. Also, EpicSquirtle did not say your name quite 100% correctly TheMetalOverlord.

    Does smogon or some other place have a list of big threats in each tier or something?
    You're the first person to FULLY spell the name correctly, here's your prize: a lifetime supply of blueberry muffins with a cappuccino machine, NOT COFFEE, but a cappuccino machine.
    Last edited by TM0verlord; 26th August 2012 at 10:24 PM.


    3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

  16. #15541
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    In fact, never mind, my Team sucks more than I thought...
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:



    I have claimed Registeel!

  17. #15542
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    In fact, never mind, my Team sucks more than I thought...
    T_T

    you ask for a battle you get a battle

    get on mexico now

    edit: please

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  18. #15543
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Thanks AquaRegisteel, got distracted by the Gravity article, but made my way to the tier list thing. I should really try this time to make other tier teams.

    I dun like coffee, I think I might feel the same about cappuccino....

    V Why you accidentally the verb?
    Last edited by Myrrh; 26th August 2012 at 10:32 PM.



  19. #15544
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Snowpoint City
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Why you no all the Xat chat? :/!!!
    Credits to Eeveelover824
    Them Ice Pokemon!!

  20. #15545
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Right, I'm on there now Nar.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:



    I have claimed Registeel!

  21. #15546
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the land of Fizzy Bubbles
    Posts
    364

    Default

    TheMetalOverLord I was trying to be funny guess that didn't show. Whatever. But ya I made an awesome baton pass team Tornadous's hurricane is deadly in rain with +2 sp attack. With that and a speed boost it's only weakness is iceshard and sturdy users that have a super effective move against it!

  22. #15547
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Thanks AquaRegisteel, got distracted by the Gravity article, but made my way to the tier list thing. I should really try this time to make other tier teams.

    I dun like coffee, I think I might feel the same about cappuccino....
    This might change your opinion.


    3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

  23. #15548
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Well, that was absolutely bad for me.

    Nar won 5-0 against me, his Scrafty DDed and OHKOed my Special Landorus, and then I was destroyed by a paralysed +2 Volcarona...
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:



    I have claimed Registeel!

  24. #15549
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Well, that was absolutely bad for me.

    Nar won 5-0 against me, his Scrafty DDed and OHKOed my Special Landorus, and then I was destroyed by a paralysed +2 Volcarona...
    confirming

    sh*t happens

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by XxIcyMizuxX View Post
    Why you no all the Xat chat? :/!!!
    see, you know it's bad when it's not me nagging
    Last edited by Indigoodra; 26th August 2012 at 10:48 PM.

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  25. #15550
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMetalOverlord View Post
    Yes, I like muffins, didn't sell me on the cappuccino though.

    Yes people, use the xat. *Leaves, but not for the xat*



Page 622 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 522572612618619620621622623624625626632672722 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •