View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 629 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 529579619625626627628629630631632633639679729 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,725 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

PO is Pokemon Online. It's good to test teams there. There is Pokemon Showdown! and it doesn't need download. Although it is in beta still(If i'm correct)
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    PO is Pokemon Online. It's good to test teams there. There is Pokemon Showdown! and it doesn't need download. Although it is in beta still(If i'm correct)
    yea i dont think i have PO but i can battle over wifi through my DS ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    im ev training all of them right now
    the only one i dont have for my 6 slot is venusaur and i have to wait for eevee for that one
    but other than that my team should be ready to go(minus saur)by tommorow

also whats a PO
    You should use DW Ninetails with DW Venasaur or you won't be able to fully take advantage of Venasaur.

You could try Showdown (:
    The Smogon PO server has moved to Showdown, so yeah...
    And yes, you could battle wifi.
    Me, TMO, Eevee, etc use wifi to battle. And we do PO too.
    And TMO, you're mean >:?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!???
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    You should use DW Ninetails with DW Venasaur or you won't be able to fully take advantage of Venasaur.
    like i said in an earlier post i dint have access to DW or DW ability pokes
    Unless someone has a spare ninetails they can throw me ?
    im more excited about DW venusaur thought he seems boss!!

I have a DW Ninetales. I feel utterly lazy to do anything and want to sleep ._.
    and I'm too lazy to trade xD
    No.

I have a DW Ninetales. I feel utterly lazy to do anything and want to sleep ._.
    and I'm too lazy to trade xD
    hahaha i feel you i guess its time to get off my computer and pick up my DS

So...I found out the nature of my Thunderus in my White is of the Timid nature! And it's untrained! So, what do I do now? (I'm assuming someone already has one with Hidden Power of all 17 types, Modest and Timid, Adamant and Jolly, along with all the other good natures, along with 252 speed and Attack or Special Attack, with moves like Thunder, Superpower, and Discharge, along with being in the Therian formes....)

ANYWAYS, if people haven't RNG'ed a Timid non shiny Thunderus, Untrained with no IV's or EV's, I'll be glad to trade it away, not sure if it's 'shop worthy', but doesn't nobody even use the shop?

Oh, and it's an Uber too. And I don't have that Kyogre for Drizzling (or a Politoed, for that matter ._.)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    like i said in an earlier post i dint have access to DW or DW ability pokes
    Unless someone has a spare ninetails they can throw me ?
    im more excited about DW venusaur thought he seems boss!!
    Hello and welcome . 3
    If you don't end up using Drought there isn't much use in using DW Venusaur over the Overgrow variety. How much have you been up to speed with competetive pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Hello and welcome . 3
    If you don't end up using Drought there isn't much use in using DW Venusaur over the Overgrow variety. How much have you been up to speed with competetive pokemon?
    thats the thing though
    the main 2 of my team i need are ninetaiks DW and venusaur DW but no DW for me sadly :/ and i would really love to add them to my team
    and not really i was decent at best when i was playing diamond

I'm sure you'll be decent enough. I started learning during D/P too. Hope you get what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I'm sure you'll be decent enough. I started learning during D/P too. Hope you get what you need.
    thanks! im sure i will

Lol, I started competively in BW1 :P
    No.

oh really ? well the next time i battle i should get some dust off my pokeballs!, speaking of which do you want to battle when i finish training my pokes ? i just finished my arcanine milotic and salamence

oh and can someone help me with this ?

quick question about the ev wings my friend traded me his pokemon that he said he ev trained with the vitamins and wings. he did all the math correctly and gave them the specific amount of each for it to be fully ev trained that way. he talked to the opulecid lady in white and said that after he gave them the right amount of wings and vitamins the lady said oh your pokemon needs to try harder
    he then gave them 2 wings of whatever and then the lady said oh they put in a great effort
    he traded them to me after he figured that out (excluding the 2 wings he didnt give the pokes due to saving beforehand)
    the stats look like this

Arcanine
    Adamant
    Somewhat vain
    hp-337
    atk-336
    def-168
    s.atk-211
    s.def-198
    spd-260

Salamence
    Naive
    Sturdy body
    hp-324
    atk-341
    def-195
    s.atk-242
    s.def-170
    spd-304

those pokes dont look ev trained to me
    or am i looking at them wrong ?
    Last edited by Flash-Sama; 30th August 2012 at 8:19 AM. Reason: Question

Try looking at Smogon and see their max stats
    Although, it may not have max IVs though
    No.

Try looking at Smogon and see their max stats
    Although, it may not have max IVs though
    i looked at smogon and the stats put both of them to almost in between min and normal stats
    max ivs ? which ones are those ?

It effects the stats when it's level 100.
    For example, Your Salamence vs My Salamence(I don't have a Mence, yet...)
    If your Salamence has like 20 IVs in HP, 31 IVs in Attack, 2 IVs in Defense, and 12 IVs in speed, while my Salamence is all 31(maxed) IVs in Attack,HP,Defense, and HP, My Salamence will always attack first, and do more damage than your Salamence due to mines all max while only Attack IVs are maxed. It depends if you're going to win or not.
    I tried my best xD
    No.

It effects the stats when it's level 100.
    For example, Your Salamence vs My Salamence(I don't have a Mence, yet...)
    If your Salamence has like 20 IVs in HP, 31 IVs in Attack, 2 IVs in Defense, and 12 IVs in speed, while my Salamence is all 31(maxed) IVs in Attack,HP,Defense, and HP, My Salamence will always attack first, and do more damage than your Salamence due to mines all max while only Attack IVs are maxed. It depends if you're going to win or not.
    I tried my best xD
    ok i see
    the build my friend said that mence was atk-252/s.atk-4/spe-252

if i do the math right that should be max ivs for attack and max ivs for speed while giving the rest to s.stk

so are the evs on these 2 incorrect ? or is there another way to keep giving them evs so they can have max ivs ? and have better stats ?

EVs and IVs are totally different.
    IVs WILL ALWAYS stay the same. Once you get the pokemon, the IVs will be set.
    However, EVs can be changed if you messed it up, with specific berries.
    No.

EVs and IVs are totally different.
    IVs WILL ALWAYS stay the same. Once you get the pokemon, the IVs will be set.
    However, EVs can be changed if you messed it up, with specific berries.
    so then how do i determine which pokemon has the best IVs for the way i want to use him?

You would have to go to the battle subway and look for a guy that checks IVs. I think he's right in front of the stairs or near.
    If it's a Physical attacker(Such as Terrakion), you want Attack and Speed. Decent Defenses and Hp. Special Attack doesnt matter.
    For Special attackers(such as Alakazam), speed and special attack. Decent defenses and HP. Attack can be doodoo
    For walls(Ferrothorn), Defenses and HP. Decent Attack(depending on which kind) and speed(If using Gyro Ball,0 speed)
    You should get the idea (:
    No.

There is a guide to Iv's if you want me to find one for you.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

You would have to go to the battle subway and look for a guy that checks IVs. I think he's right in front of the stairs or near.
    If it's a Physical attacker(Such as Terrakion), you want Attack and Speed. Decent Defenses and Hp. Special Attack doesnt matter.
    For Special attackers(such as Alakazam), speed and special attack. Decent defenses and HP. Attack can be doodoo
    For walls(Ferrothorn), Defenses and HP. Decent Attack(depending on which kind) and speed(If using Gyro Ball,0 speed)
    You should get the idea (:
    ok so i do that but the EVs dont matter until you figure out that pokemons IVs ?

My Roserade gained 47 Sp.Attack after defeating God knows how many Gastlies...
    Just on the topic on EV's and sh!t, so that everyone remembers I am still here

Im here too i swear also Addy use a the power hold items that +4 ev's extra and that +1 for defeating gastly it will speed up the process and use the expensive stat up items so you can get at least two major ev training pokes with +100 already feed them 10 of the correct stat rasier...also gastly? you must have white version

edit: the power held items are at the battle subway...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 30th August 2012 at 6:09 PM.

Page 629 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 529579619625626627628629630631632633639679729 ... LastLast