View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 717 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 617667707713714715716717718719720721727767817 ... LastLast
Results 17,901 to 17,925 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I have 4th gen but I don't play it at all and I never really made a full team on it.

Omega - 1/1/13

are politoed + swift swim sets banned?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Yes. Swift Swim + Drizzle are banned in every tier except Ubers, if I recall correctly.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    are politoed + swift swim sets banned?
    Yes,politoed+swift swim team/sets are banned.

Omega - 1/1/13

Yep, DrizzleSwim is banned. But Rain Dance + Swift Swim isn't.
    No.

rain dance and swift swim is completly diffrent, 5 turns plus you have to use that attack.

Name: MufinskullzFTW (stupid name, I know. I made it when I was like 10!)
    Battle Style: PO and Wifi
    Favorite Water/Grass: Lilligant C:
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: Eeveelover

Konbonwa! How's it goin'?

The Muff! joined, welcome to the clan man.

So you all used to be a part of Sea Soul? Maybe Shyrais (I told you I'd spell it wrong) had something to do with it.

Welcome Mufinskullz (I'm not good with names)!

Quote Originally Posted by Digletto View Post
    So you all used to be a part of Sea Soul? Maybe Shyrais (I told you I'd spell it wrong) had something to do with it.

Welcome Mufinskullz (I'm not good with names)!
    actually i think cosmic fury invited them but idk

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Quote Originally Posted by MufinskullzFTW View Post
    Name: MufinskullzFTW (stupid name, I know. I made it when I was like 10!)
    Favorite Water/Grass: Lilligant C:
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: Eeveelover

Konbonwa! How's it goin'?
    Welcome to TEG! I hope you have a great time here.

Omega - 1/1/13

Quote Originally Posted by Nar_ View Post
    actually i think cosmic fury invited them but idk
    Nah, Eevee invited me a long time ago. I honestly didn't know Cos and Bray were here xP

Thanks for the warm welcomes ^_^
    EDIT: also, just call me Muffin, Charles, or Austria (odd xP) any one ya want.

welcome!
    ermahgerd,cerl user tertle

if you don't like your user name as mentione on your application, you can change it at the name change thread.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Name: Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Favorite Water/Grass: All waters but Luvdisc. Torterra and Sceptile.
    what division you like: Whichever Cosmic Fury is in lol
    Referrals: Cosmic Fury

Hello! As some of you may know, I was a TSS member. That's the only clan I've ever been in, so This will be a new experiance for me
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Name: Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Favorite Water/Grass: All waters but Luvdisc. Torterra and Sceptile.
    what division you like: Whichever Cosmic Fury is in lol
    Referrals: Cosmic Fury

Hello! As some of you may know, I was a TSS member. That's the only clan I've ever been in, so This will be a new experiance for me
    welcome Mean Mr. Snorlax,eevee will review your form shortly,hopefully.and happy birthday

So, a seasoul leader. You can shed some light on why it was disbanded...right?

And welcome! This is gonna be impossible to figure out and remember everyone, you're all so new

HEY! NOW I CAN FINISH MY LIST! (For you new members, I have been trying to create a list so that we have every single OU Pokemon RNGed, at least one type of set. We're missing Deoxys-D, Chansey, Toxicroak, the Therians, Mew, Keldeo, and Genesect/Meloetta. I'm still unsure if Meloetta should get a seperate Pirouette forme set, because one's modest/timid and the other could be adamant/jolly. Of course, there is mixed, probably a hasty nature, but too bad it's weak to pretty much all forms of most used priority: Mach Punch, Sucker Punch, Vacuum Wave.

Welcome Muffin and Mr. Snorlax! Glad to see more member coming towards TEG

Digletto yes I will keep your Growlite until you want it.

Name:jeffdavid102
    Battle Style: I have tried nearly all tiers. Even something as barren as RU Triples. I like OU and Ubers a lot, though LC, RU, and OU Triples are next favorites
    Favorite Water/Grass: Hmmmmmm. I like Azumarill competitively, but these two types are not my favorite overall(I always choose the fire starter) I guess my favorite overall is Sceptile
    what division you like:Grass
    Referrals: I was in TSS, so Cosmic Fury mostly, but I also came here for the other old TSS members

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

It disbanded because of inactivity and drama. Stuff going down was really the only thing that brought any real activity to the clan, it seemed. So, I had it closed down, when MMS and X pretty much BOTH told me that it was done for.

And Meloetta only has one form until you use Relic Song in battle. This form stays that way until you switch it out or use Relic Song again. After Relic Song is used, it's a normal/fighting type. It's resistant to Sucker Punch, but weak to Fighting.

And welcome! Having a lot of TSS people here really brightens my day.
    ------------
    ----------------

Welcome Jeff shoot so many new member in such a short span!

it was all fun and games till Jeff ruined it :|, cosmic should get on the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    it was all fun and games till Jeff ruined it :|, cosmic should get on the chat.
    Love you too

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Sorry about your clan. I don't know how long TEG has been running, but it looks like for a LONG time. You'll be here for our 900th page! Although there is no celebration ._.

Yeah, I know about Meloetta, but don't you think Pirouette forum should have a different EV spread? You don't want Aria forme using Close Combat. You just use Relic Song only to change formes, not mainly to cause damage.

There really needs to be an item, cause Psychics don't have the best typing.

Meloetta probably won't even stay OU for long, if it's really good, threats like Gengar and Jellicent will check it well, making sure it doesn't switch formes or use any of it's stab attacks in Pirouette forme.

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing, you guys are all part of the same clan, and all the TEG members before the disbandation were part of the same clan. I can already sense the almost...split, kinda. Not that dramatic, it's just that you all are talking about your chat and stuff. Shouldn't be a problem, but let's just make an effort to include each other in everything? Because we'll probably unconsciously, accidentally not include you sometimes, just speak up and we'll apologize and stuff.

Disbandation should really be a word.
    Last edited by Electrolled; 3rd October 2012 at 3:55 AM.

That's alright, things like that happen. At least I have a lot of the friends I had over there, come back over here.

I actually use a mixed Meloetta pretty effectively. Close Combat is even viable for some enemies if it's not used Relic Song yet.

I like to use Leftovers on mine, and use it in the rain. Last one I used ran the following set:

Naive/Hasty @ Leftovers
    252 Att, 252 Spd, 4 SpA

Psychic
    Close Combat
    Thunder
    Relic Song

Serene Grace really does do this set a lot of good. 60% chance of paralysis really helps in a bind, and Relic Song's 20% chance of sleep doesn't affect the Sleep Clause when it works. Even though this set does need support, it can do tons of damage if used effectively.
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    That's alright, things like that happen. At least I have a lot of the friends I had over there, come back over here.

I actually use a mixed Meloetta pretty effectively. Close Combat is even viable for some enemies if it's not used Relic Song yet.

I like to use Leftovers on mine, and use it in the rain. Last one I used ran the following set:

Naive/Hasty @ Leftovers
    252 Att, 252 Spd, 4 SpA

Psychic
    Close Combat
    Thunder
    Relic Song

Serene Grace really does do this set a lot of good. 60% chance of paralysis really helps in a bind, and Relic Song's 20% chance of sleep doesn't affect the Sleep Clause when it works. Even though this set does need support, it can do tons of damage if used effectively.
    I use almost the same set. Except, I use Return>Thunder and use it out of rain. Otherwise, same set

Page 717 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 617667707713714715716717718719720721727767817 ... LastLast