View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 772 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 672722762768769770771772773774775776782822872 ... LastLast
Results 19,276 to 19,300 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

oh also guys forgot to tell you nov 1st-4th ill be inactive so make sure to keep track of your points while im gone...ill be going to a con again...

Just PM me if you gain points and I'll tell Eevee when she gets back.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I have to find that VM I sent to Eevee that has all my points..

Anyone want to help me build a team around Rocky Helmet Garchamp. pretty sure he can run a bulky set well enough.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hax_R_Us View Post
    Anyone want to help me build a team around Rocky Helmet Garchamp. pretty sure he can run a bulky set well enough.
    That would be a bad technique for Garchomp.
    Think about it:Rocky Helmet does damage to foes if they hit you with a physical move.
    Most ice and dragon moves which are super effective are special,not much physical.
    So I recomend the Haban berry as a hold item.

I run sub/honeclaws garchomp with leftovers
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force
    Random inactivity is what Ap psychology does to the teenage mind-(if I'm inactive blame that lol)

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    That would be a bad technique for Garchomp.
    Think about it:Rocky Helmet does damage to foes if they hit you with a physical move.
    Most ice and dragon moves which are super effective are special,not much physical.
    So I recomend the Haban berry as a hold item.
    Well thats another bad choice, Garchomp has nothing to do against dragons unless he is faster than them, Yache or Lum berry would be the best option depending what you want, yache to protect from those "out of place" hp-ice or other ice attacks or Lum to protect from sleep or cure a toxic while setting up swords dance, a good partner for garchomp would be either magnezonE or Heatran, between steel and dragons you get cover from pretty much every type, also if you opt for magnezone another good partner would be perhaps mamoswine with life orb, to cover opposing dragons, with these three they pretty much cover each other nicely so i think they would work good,
    Last edited by GC7; 18th October 2012 at 2:27 PM.
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    Well thats another bad choice, Garchomp has nothing to do against dragons unless he is faster than them, Yache or Lum berry would be the best option depending what you want, yache to protect from those "out of place" hp-ice or other ice attacks or Lum to protect from sleep or cure a toxic while setting up swords dance, a good partner for garchomp would be either magnezonE or Heatran, between steel and dragons you get cover from pretty much every type, also if you opt for magnezone another good partner would be perhaps mamoswine with life orb, to cover opposing dragons, with these three they pretty much cover each other nicely so i think they would work good,
    Lol,you can't beat mine though,smogon knows best.

Well I have to say Dream Radar is extremely boring. I am now so glad I have got all three Therian forms and no longer have to use it.

Yes, Smogon knows best since they banned Sand Veil and Snow Cloak and suspecting Kyurem-B.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    Yes, Smogon knows best since they banned Sand Veil and Snow Cloak and suspecting Kyurem-B.
    Lol,SOMBODY AGREES! XD

And that is why Metal, Hax, and myself will quit OU once Kyurem-B goes back to Uber.
    Now, Smogon is being like PO -.-
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    And that is why Metal, Hax, and myself will quit OU once Kyurem-B goes back to Uber.
    Now, Smogon is being like PO -.-
    Correction: It's not once; it's until.

Never compare Smogon to PO. PO has done way worse. An example of how bad PO tiers are is that Roserade and Kingdra are BL while Hydreigon is UU.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Yeah, I kind of new I made something wrong xD. Well, I was watching Insidious typing that ;-;
    No.

I am late to the party but YAY! Garchomp is now OU!

Lol,I have Heatran as an OU in my team. Why don't they just make all legends Uber?

Then might as well bring up Regigigas, Articuno, Mesprit to Uber and bring down Sand Rush Excadrill and Speed Boost Blaziken to OU, maybe even NU if you like.
    No.

What's a speed boost blaziken?

If you really want to learn comptetive battling, just please go to Smogon and watch some PokeYoutubers...
    No.

Why waste my time learning all that? I got a good enough team already made by Smogon.

Why waste my time learning all that? I got a good enough team already made by Smogon.
    but you could have a better team

made by you

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Then you think your team is good enough then? Smogon and PokeYoutubers helped me get better, there is ALWAYS room for improvement. Want to be better battler, go Smogon, watch PokeYoutubers. As of I know of, Metal and myself got into competitve battling by Youtubers. You need to learn your flaws on your team. Go on Showdown to learn more about the metagame and experience it.
    No.

Lol,you can't beat mine though,smogon knows best.
    I dont mean to sound all high and such, but i already beat you once and by the way i seen you battle im sure your garchomp would be easy to take down,
    Well, pokemon is about creativity and hard work on your part, i rather loose with a team i build than win with something else hundreds of people are using,
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

And I swear, if your Chomp has Sand Veil, just no.
    No.

Jeeze what are we talking about now ? I haven't been on all day

Page 772 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 672722762768769770771772773774775776782822872 ... LastLast