View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 809 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 709759799805806807808809810811812813819859909 ... LastLast
Results 20,201 to 20,225 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #20201
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I command the Hax on my team

  2. #20202

    Default

    You didn't command the hax. Fire Blast misses two times and missed a Sleep Powder xD
    No.

  3. #20203
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    57

    Default

    It was to keep the match even hahaha I wish I could command the almighty hax

  4. #20204

    Default

    I need to somehow fix the threats on my team. I can somehow handle Sun with a change. Also Mamoswine and Genesect is a problem.
    No.

  5. #20205
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Nice battle guys
    On xat related news, you guys missed some hot Misty pictures last night :O


  6. #20206
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    I'm back.
    It seems that TEG (Team Enchanted Garden) is the best clan for me.
    I hope I'm still welcome.
    By the way, I want to be in the water division.
    Last edited by FrozenPhoenix96; 5th November 2012 at 6:12 PM.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  7. #20207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    I'm back.
    It seems that TEG (Team Enchanted Garden) is the best clan for me.
    I hope I'm still welcome.
    By the way, I want to be in the water division.
    Why are you clan hopping? Wait for a week before you reapply.
    No.

  8. #20208
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    he told me what happened he was offered to a position by giants as co-leader and then he got banned i guess...i not sure what he did but yeah thats why he posted but ill let him know to apply again later...also i still need to put ram in the new roster XD

    edit: also i see many people joined can someone some how post me all the new applicants when i was gone there so much posts in the thread XD it would be greatful thank you for whoever does it

  9. #20209
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    he told me what happened he was offered to a position by giants as co-leader and then he got banned i guess...i not sure what he did but yeah thats why he posted but ill let him know to apply again later...also i still need to put ram in the new roster XD

    edit: also i see many people joined can someone some how post me all the new applicants when i was gone there so much posts in the thread XD it would be greatful thank you for whoever does it
    Yeah, Giants is banned.
    I heard because of advertising or something like that, but I'm not sure, it's just what I heard from some people.
    But yeah, I was asked for being co-leader of the clan of Giants, but Giants clan is denied because Giants is banned now.
    IF Giants is going to be unbanned, then I'm going to reject his invitation for is clan.
    That's my 100% descision for now, I'm a TEGmember.


    Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    Why are you clan hopping? Wait for a week before you reapply.

    I'm not clanhopping...
    By the way, that means I need to wait 4 days...
    I'm not going to survive that, XD.
    Last edited by FrozenPhoenix96; 5th November 2012 at 7:52 PM.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  10. #20210

    Default

    I'm not flaming you in anyway, but this is what I see through my Activoty thing.
    You left, went to CG, left, team sky, left due to Giants, then you come back. If that's not clan hoping, then I don't know what is.
    That happen within 3 days.
    But anyway, I'll be posting our clean up after school, If I'm not lazy.
    Reapply on Saturday since you left on Sat. or It was Friday.
    No.

  11. #20211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    I'm not flaming you in anyway, but this is what I see through my Activoty thing.
    You left, went to CG, left, team sky, left due to Giants, then you come back. If that's not clan hoping, then I don't know what is.
    That happen within 3 days.
    But anyway, I'll be posting our clean up after school, If I'm not lazy.
    Reapply on Saturday since you left on Sat. or It was Friday.
    You know he's got a point that is clan hopping
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force
    Random inactivity is what Ap psychology does to the teenage mind-(if I'm inactive blame that lol)

  12. #20212
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    He left the first one cause they are PO heavy, he does Wi-Fi. I dunno about the second one. Let's just wait and see what happens guys.



  13. #20213
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wherever N is at!
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasien View Post
    Nice battle guys
    On xat related news, you guys missed some hot Misty pictures last night :O
    It was not nice! It was disturbing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    Said it before, so I'll say it again. Best Wishes needs more delicious N.

  14. #20214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    He left the first one cause they are PO heavy, he does Wi-Fi. I dunno about the second one. Let's just wait and see what happens guys.
    He should have look through the rules and such if that clanis right for him.

    He left TS due to Giants offering co-leader.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 6th November 2012 at 12:28 AM.
    No.

  15. #20215
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    Yeah, Giants is banned.
    I heard because of advertising or something like that, but I'm not sure, it's just what I heard from some people.
    But yeah, I was asked for being co-leader of the clan of Giants, but Giants clan is denied because Giants is banned now.
    IF Giants is going to be unbanned, then I'm going to reject his invitation for is clan.
    That's my 100% descision for now, I'm a TEGmember.





    I'm not clanhopping...
    By the way, that means I need to wait 4 days...
    I'm not going to survive that, XD.
    I missed where Eevee solved this...
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 6th November 2012 at 12:39 AM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  16. #20216
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    He's already been told by her to wait 4 days before he can truly be here again. Also, his hopping would give him the one strike, yes. I'm pretty sure we can still let him back in assuming all this, no?



  17. #20217
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    He's already been told by her to wait 4 days before he can truly be here again. Also, his hopping would give him the one strike, yes. I'm pretty sure we can still let him back in assuming all this, no?
    Yes, he would gain a strike and can join this weekend (I don't know the specific day) and we accept pretty much everyone back (:

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  18. #20218

    Default

    Hax do I need to use bw1 for the war id prefer if I could use bw2
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force
    Random inactivity is what Ap psychology does to the teenage mind-(if I'm inactive blame that lol)

  19. #20219

    Default

    You could battle on B/W2, just don't use anything that's released on B/W2 such as moce tutors and such. That counts for Therians and Genesects.
    No.

  20. #20220
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tleon View Post
    Hax do I need to use bw1 for the war id prefer if I could use bw2
    I'll chck to make sure, but pretty sure Wifi is B1/W1...

    Oh the game? Yes as long as you pay heed to what exodus said...

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  21. #20221

    Default

    K then imma just swich out 1 poke and ill be good
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force
    Random inactivity is what Ap psychology does to the teenage mind-(if I'm inactive blame that lol)

  22. #20222
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    101

    Default

    there's going to be a war? I thought it was still not decided? also, well if there is the war, why can't we use BW2?? just wondering,
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  23. #20223

    Default

    Probably because the wifi people doesn't have BW2 or they just don't know the metagame just yet. Still need to figure my team out, but I'm too sleepy to find my team T_T
    No.

  24. #20224
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Wait so in the war B/W2 moves and pokes might not be for use ?

  25. #20225

    Default

    Exodus up for a battle I need to try the replacement and see how it flows in my team


    Yeah basically flash it gets rid of a member you have too :/
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force
    Random inactivity is what Ap psychology does to the teenage mind-(if I'm inactive blame that lol)

Page 809 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 709759799805806807808809810811812813819859909 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •