View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 820 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 720770810816817818819820821822823824830870920 ... LastLast
Results 20,476 to 20,500 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Hello my friends and welcome to my first official Bi-Weekly update. I am Logan Pacey (AKA Bobyjoe5000) and I will be your host. First of all, it seems that a boy named Logan has gotten a game called Pokemon Black 2. He has gotten very far in it in only a week. In just 99 hours, he has acquired many pokemon. He currently has a Serperior (Mr. Slick/Lv. 84), N's Zoroark (Lv. 87), a Crobat (Nova/Lv. 85), an Umbreon (Dark Vader/Lv. 85)), a Vaporeon (WaterWh*re/Lv. 83) and finally, the team leader, Lucario (Artemis/Lv. 86). He has EV trained a Volcarona (Lv. 53), with a Modest nature. He has acquired every legendary pokemon in Black 2, bar Regigigas, due to not owning Regice. He has gotten 101 medals so far. He has gotten all Pokestar medals bar Cult Classic Star. Currently, he is looking for a pokemon with Pokerus for the medal, a Rufflet, a Regice, and a solosis. He has beaten every strong trainer, including Alder's Grandson in Black Tower. Finally, to end this first official bi-weekly update, Logan has conquered most of the PWT. He still has 4 wins to go to face the champions, but he will not give up. I am Logan Pacey and we will see you later.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Thank you~* I'd love that.

Btw when would you want the latias, or did you already get one?
    Yeah, I never got a PM from you saying you wanted to try out for Sub on WiFi war team, but that's not the point.

Just VM whenever you're available to battle.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Anyone up for a wifi battle ? Time to test this new team

my team isnt lv 100 so i'll sit out. but i'll add you FC flash
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Sounds good. I'll add your FC when I get back home

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    Hello my friends and welcome to my first official Bi-Weekly update. I am Logan Pacey (AKA Bobyjoe5000) and I will be your host. First of all, it seems that a boy named Logan has gotten a game called Pokemon Black 2. He has gotten very far in it in only a week. In just 99 hours, he has acquired many pokemon. He currently has a Serperior (Mr. Slick/Lv. 84), N's Zoroark (Lv. 87), a Crobat (Nova/Lv. 85), an Umbreon (Dark Vader/Lv. 85)), a Vaporeon (WaterWh*re/Lv. 83) and finally, the team leader, Lucario (Artemis/Lv. 86). He has EV trained a Volcarona (Lv. 53), with a Modest nature. He has acquired every legendary pokemon in Black 2, bar Regigigas, due to not owning Regice. He has gotten 101 medals so far. He has gotten all Pokestar medals bar Cult Classic Star. Currently, he is looking for a pokemon with Pokerus for the medal, a Rufflet, a Regice, and a solosis. He has beaten every strong trainer, including Alder's Grandson in Black Tower. Finally, to end this first official bi-weekly update, Logan has conquered most of the PWT. He still has 4 wins to go to face the champions, but he will not give up. I am Logan Pacey and we will see you later.
    Welcome back to the clan man. (Even though I don't think you really left, but hey lol).

To clear up confusion: The war with Omega is WIFI ONLY. The war with CG is PO and WIFI, but the team has already been set. The war with Omega is either 3v3 or 5v5. I do not know yet and the war with CG is 5v5. Just some clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    I would love to try out for the first time, the first time i played you for for the initial ranking in the clan where u placed me as a leafeon
    And I was waiting until you had a team that was updated with the current metagame...
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 10th November 2012 at 12:11 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

When is the war with Omega? Because if I can get my team EV trained by then I'd like to try out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    Said it before, so I'll say it again. Best Wishes needs more delicious N.

Quote Originally Posted by SeiyruKazohu View Post
    When is the war with Omega? Because if I can get my team EV trained by then I'd like to try out.
    The war with Omega will be after we finish our war with CG. maybe sometime in the next week or two

I would take part, but there are two problems: First off, I don't have the teams I currently need on my White/Black Version. The second problem is that I don't know the WEP key for this network, and so my 3DS won't be able to connect to wifi.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

....off-topicness aside, it's nice to see you again . 3 Er, kind of off topic. And I mean no offense by this, I do it all the time >.>

Watch Hax Flash ninja me and tell you that it is after the first war we will have. Should give like a week from when it is posted to when it is over for you to do stuff.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 10th November 2012 at 12:29 AM.

Ok ty guys. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    Said it before, so I'll say it again. Best Wishes needs more delicious N.

Ok ty guys. :P
    Would you like to battle when I get home from work ?
    I'll PM you the details, but I see that your in the Aces..I challenge you

why does boby have the same avatar as me XD its creepy XD but its fine...so guys what am i missing?

Had my war team try out with MOL. Just have to wait until he battles Lava to see who gets in

Good luck with unlocking the champions! i did it like in one day, although the champions are as easy as the leaders that was a bit of a let down :/
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Quote Originally Posted by Hax_R_Us View Post
    Welcome back to the clan man. (Even though I don't think you really left, but hey lol).

To clear up confusion: The war with Omega is WIFI ONLY. The war with CG is PO and WIFI, but the team has already been set. The war with Omega is either 3v3 or 5v5. I do not know yet and the war with CG is 5v5. Just some clarification.

And I was waiting until you had a team that was updated with the current metagame...
    mk' well i think i have a half-decent team so im rdy when u are ... ill be on xat

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

lost to myrrh twice won once http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou4154615 dont mess with togekiss
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force
    Random inactivity is what Ap psychology does to the teenage mind-(if I'm inactive blame that lol)

Hehehhe :33

My friend let me have his HG version I get to play through my favorite storyline in the Pokemon series (My opinion at least )

Does anyone RNG for 4th gen still ? Just wondering

Well, I hope this isn't too off-topic, but you guys should definitely check out today's birthdays.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Well guys, I got grounded and will not be on much for 3 months.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Well guys, I got grounded and will not be on much for 3 months.
    awww man that sucks sorry to hear that can't wait to see you back in three months...

Happy birthday MegaSerperior (:
    @Flash, Eevee and Myrrh knows how to RNG 4th gen.
    No.

yes i do but im rusty i haven't even finished my first round on heartgold for the legendaries XD

Happy B-Day MegaSerperior!

I will learn 4th gen rng sometime, but I'm gonna be pretty busy from now until like christmas

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

also happy birthday mega! also yeah forgot to add blonde is the only one that doesn't rng 4th gen yet XD think exodus messed up that by accident XD

Page 820 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 720770810816817818819820821822823824830870920 ... LastLast